Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

6751 - 6800 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Ms T DDD Mark27537 Denver Yes 119 6/3/22
Review by Mark27537 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met the lovely Taylor for the first time. Simple screening, straight forward website. She is really fun and put me at ease with a warm hug and a drink. Taylor is a beautiful woman and led the way to her “Magic Room”. A few weeks before I’d had a pretty disappointing FBSM with a different provider, but within two seconds of Taylor moving her hands across my shoulder I knew this was going to be great. Her moves are a unique combination of strong pressure, smoothness and very sensual. Heaven. On the flip she had a pillow ready, which I love to get a good view. More wonderful hands and then she got up and put her magnificent breasts to work. Wow! Soon her hands rejoined the effort and then she added some very sexy words of encouragement. I gave in to that trio of Taylor’s magic charms and that was all she wrote. Already working out dates for the next visit. Taylor is warm, fun to talk to and very sexy!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Funtimesinhouston Fort Collins Yes 99 6/3/22
Review by Funtimesinhouston (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/22
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a last minute opportunity to slip away from work for lunch and reached out to Rose. Sure enough she was available and worked with me on the short notice. I’m so glad I reached out to her. She is an absolute sweetheart! I felt like I caught up with an old girlfriend. She greeted me with a DFK upon arrival and from there… it was amazing. Do yourself a favor and go see her. DFK, DATY, BBBJ & MSOG. Please treat her right. Thank you Rose! I will see you soon.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Pikespeakmale22 DTC Yes 129 6/3/22
Review by Pikespeakmale22 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my gosh Lexy is a girl that can make you hard in 5 seconds. Her body is rocking, her boobs are big and lucious. I think she came 4 times during. She warned me that she was super horny and she wasn’t kidding. She likes to watch, she loves different positions. She is super loud and super aggressive meaning she knows what she wants and isn’t shy to tell you. Kissing, DATY, ride the bell out of me and said shoot it all over her boobs or kitty. Hands down great experience with sexy Lexy.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Bravo1 Thornton Yes 120 6/2/22
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just couldn't resist and had to see Sofia again and just as before, never disappoints! She is so nice and laid back, I feel like she's an old friend. Nice pressure on the massage and once again, great balance of teasing and such when we got to the PG-13 part of the show. Sofia is great and you should definitely check her out.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Aleyx DTC Yes 113 6/2/22
Review by Aleyx (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/27/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Clean spot, Dani was pretty easy to communicate with and for more complex sentences, Google translate worked great. I did feel a little rushed at times but overall still recommended. The pictures are definitely accurate.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emmahere2healu Aleyx Denver Yes 26 6/2/22
Review by Aleyx (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emma is lovely. Just a cool person, very easy to talk to and you can tell she's understanding of how to help you relax. It feels like you're hanging out with a friend.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Michelle VIP Steve Rogers DTC Yes 26 6/2/22
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a way to come back to Denver! I was out of town and the weather changed dramatically for me upon arriving back in Denver. Fortunately for me, Salena was ready to warm me up and ease me back into Colorado weather. Salena responded immediately with a "can do" attitude. Upon arriving I was getting on the elevator and someone tried to get on with me. I couldn't stick my hand out or hit the door open button in time. I felt bad because I could tell it was a lady trying to get on.......fate and irony were definitely present. As I got off and headed to the room I heard some giggling from the hallway and a petite latina hottie flagging me down. I failed to let my host in the elevator with me.....funny and not so funny. We both had a good laugh about it when we got to the room and I apologized profusely. On to the good stuff.....Miss Salena has a tight petite body with delicious chest that needed to be caressed and licked. Salena started off with a very sensual bbbj, complete with moaning and gasps. I returned the favor with daty and she expressed her delight. Started with mish and switched up to doggy before I lost all control. We were able to exchange some dialogue together as English is not her first language. Overall, a wonderful way to come back home!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Jack1984 Denver Yes 94 6/2/22
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my fourth or fifth time seeing Michelle, however it has been three years since we last connected. First of all, I cannot believe I hadn’t reviewed her yet as Michelle is easily one of my favorite providers in Colorado! For starters, Michelle has one of the most perfect bodies IMHO, but paired with her personality and her willingness to please makes her an absolute gem. An hour is never enough time… if I could spend all day with her I would in a heartbeat. Although she is sometimes difficult to pin down, if you get the opportunity to schedule a time I would highly recommend. Thanks again Michelle, and until next time…..


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Fusion11 Denver Yes 44 6/2/22
Review by Fusion11 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/29/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to see Arianna and experience her "special" massage table. She's an expert! I highly recommend seeing her. She's sweet and welcoming. Totally focused on satisfying my needs and requests. Amazing sensation that I've never experienced before.I will definitely see her again! WOW!!!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Savoir Faire Westminster Yes 120 6/2/22
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/26/22
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When things are not going well, I am telling you specifically to go see Dr. Bree Hansen. On this particular night, things were going pretty good and I so wanted to add to it. I had no idea I would be spending time with The Lovely Ms Hansen. I just happened to contact her and she responded back. I wasn't really prepared LOL but I pulled some strings, got off of work and headed right on over. It had been a while but I tell you, this woman is still looking Top Notch these days. I must admit, she definitely has my number and my attention whenever we are in contact or around one another. So after being invited over, I arrived and she was standing in the door way looking pretty as can be from head to toe. Manicured/Pedicured, beautiful skin coupled with all that long lovely black hair. Oh shit, I forgot about those bambi eyes and that ever loving humbleness about her gets me every single time. I could go on and on for days about Ms Hansen because I just ADORE this woman's VIBE/SWAG. Whispers loudly that GAME definitely recognizes GAME when it comes to the both of us..................The Savior Faire "Dr. B. Hansen" and "Lets Talk About Sex/Kinks Bay Bee" Award goes to one of the Top 5 TOB Providers..... Dr. B Hansen.....See you soon and stay beautiful.................


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz ColoCntry Denver Yes 100 6/2/22
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I try to see this beautiful girl every time she is in town. One of the best for sure. Everything she does is perfect, cant wait for eth next time she visits.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha johnyq Boulder Yes 62 6/2/22
Review by johnyq (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/28/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Sasha was amazing, she is very beautiful. The interaction was delightful, I could feel her sensual energy. The room and setting was very welcoming and engaging. The Massage was relaxing and an awesome build up to the flip, which ended very happily. Definitely will see her again and highly recommend!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO carpediem-6586 Denver Yes 63 6/1/22
Review by carpediem-6586 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have reviewed Bella three times since I first visited her in August of 2021. Those reviews give a more "detailed" description of the "Bella experience" you will enjoy when you visit her. My experiences just keep getting better each time I see her.... THIS review is more about the "new Bella" as I like to say. She has been making life-style changes for the betterment of her physical and mental health. She has lost approximately 25 lbs. through a healthy diet and daily exercise. When I removed her dress, and she started walking toward the bedroom in a sexy pink lingerie outfit and stockings, I actually stopped to say OMG!! She has a completely new figure, tiny waist and toned legs!! A sight to behold!! Combined with a new blonde hair color and cut, she really is a changed lady!! WOW!! I wish I could keep her to myself!! If you have been "on the fence" about seeing Bella, you are missing out on a wonderful time with a beautiful, sexy woman!!!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M CK_OD_Fan Denver Yes 16 6/1/22
Review by CK_OD_Fan (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Alissa on a short notice. She was super accommodating and a total down to earth sweetheart! We talked for a bit to get to know one another for a few minutes and she is super interesting and interested in you. We proceeded to some light kissing and a cbj which was performed like it wasn’t covered. We changed positions and did some doggie and she finished in cowgirl as her large natural tits bounced up and down! What a site!! Highly recommend her and like her little British accent which added to the experience! She is well worth visiting and was conveniently located.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO cosmo DTC Yes 38 6/1/22
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Madison several times in the past and it just keeps getting better for me. I always have a great time with an absolutely beautiful and flawless woman. Her location is nice and upscale as well. Madison is not only beautiful but intelligent, talented and ambitious. Rare combination. I travel a lot on business and when I see Madison it always feels like I have just come home from a long trip to a beautiful girl friend. I enjoy every bit of the experience. Walking in the door, embrace with a shower to follow, then some sensuous BCD activities and finally some great conversation with another shower. Thank you Madison.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 68 6/1/22
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time I've visited Marilyn since Jan. 2022. A nice, relaxing FBSM experience with a beautiful woman. Conversation is also top-notch, and I recommend checking out her website blog. Set-up and communication via text are smooth. In one word? Yes :)


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Paulhoffman DTC Yes 60 6/1/22
Review by Paulhoffman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time seeing Athena she was great again! She was able to squeeze me in same day later in the evening. Very pleasurable to talk with Pictures are accurate and up to date. Would recommend 10/10.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Pikespeakmale22 Colorado Springs Yes 24 5/31/22
Review by Pikespeakmale22 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/22
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG Bella is probably my all time favorite. Her body is fantastic. Her fake boobs are perfect. Her Bbbj skills are out of this world and she is very open minded and loves to talk dirty. If I can ever get up to Denver or her back to the springs I will see her again. I promise you this you will leave satisfied. She smells good and tastes good so do yourself a favor and catch her when you can. She’s hard to communicate with but once you get her you won’t regret it.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 5/30/22
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison..ohhhh....Madison! Your beauty is poetic, your presence is ethereal! You opened the door, smiled beautifully, hugged passionately, spoke eloquently, dressed to the hilt, laughed, and kissed. I was in Heaven within minutes, and yet the lovely view as I sauntered behind was simply child's play. I freshened up in the bath and had laughs as we tried our best to makes things work. Once refreshed, I entered Madison's love lair and the sensual nature of what was about to occur took me to the height of another Madison experience. Nothing else to say that hasn't t already been said. Be nice, a gentleman, and your encounter withh this lovely, and luscious, woman will be spectacular. Im getting ready for another visit with this gorgeous woman. Thank you again Madison...I cant wait to see you again. ..and again. ????


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina YankeeClipper DTC Yes 27 5/30/22
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/3/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An exquisite beauty with an equally exquisite wit. I met Gina once again for a morning rendezvous/trist and my longing to see this wondrous woman. Gina was dressed to heighten one's senses with the anticipation that something special was soon about to occur! And that assumption held true. Each and every activity with Gina was spectacular. And, like in Seinfeld: "Their real..AND they're FAULOUS!" Gina is a woman...to be experienced, tasted, caressed, and pleased. Doing so will ensure Gina reciprocates in multiple ways. Thank you for visiting and allowing me the pleasure of your company.


Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Sean379x Thornton Yes 119 5/30/22
Review by Sean379x (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/22
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic ...I can't say any more than others have already said ...maybe to add that she truly does make you feel like THE ONLY MAN on the earth ..that is to say she is totally focused on you ! Those eyes are focused on you through every activity !! I hope to repeat very soon !! Thank you thank you !


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit smeg Fort Collins Yes 105 5/30/22
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We met at 5 star. We had a quick 'get to know you' chit chat then she informed me that all clothes must come off! Next thing I knew I was on my back on the bed with this most gorgeous women sitting on my face and giving me the most unbelievable UTF I have had in a long time. After her first vibrating vocal O she shifted her position to placing her head between my legs and kept up with that wet, warm, action packed BBBJ with intermittent DT. I nearly lost it. She could sense I was ready for the cover and climbed aboard for some glorious CG. Her breasts are so soft and perfect size......I switched it up with a hand full followed by a mouth full. After a couple minutes of grinding and bouncing and squeezing we changed it up to doggy. I pounded her while she provided ample erotic bantor that lead to an explosive O!! I rolled onto the bed for some continued trembling and recovering from a most enjoyable experience. Thanks Brit!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds rodster720 DTC Yes 142 5/30/22
Review by rodster720 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a brief hiatus I thought it was time to get back to the hobby. And what better way than to visit with my old dear friend Reese. I have seen her numerous times. What keeps bringing me back is that she is the epitome of fun, adventure, and camaraderie. Every aspect of my time with her is wonderful for she is a incredible and caring person. The cares of this world vanish during our time together. In addition to the BCD activities I find that it is delightful to just catch up and share the latest happenings in our lives. I guess that is one of the advantages of a long running connection. All of her glowing reviews are spot on. Guys - proceed with confidence! She has my enthusiastic recommendation. Thanks again Reese for a magnificent visit. I'll see you again soon!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakota Maize Doov Denver Yes 25 5/29/22
Review by Doov (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/21/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached to Dakota She was able to accommodate same day and after quick of my TNA profile we were set. Dakota showed up on time, and is voluptuous tall woman. Gfe/pse and was open to all my requests Would absolutely again in the future, and a great start to hobbying in Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Hulk Denver Yes 140 5/29/22
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My all time favorite lady finally made a return trip to Denver and of course I had to see her. She is stunningly beautiful from head to toe, a firm well toned body that is soft in all the right places. We picked up right where we left off on the last visit, she is very personable and takes an interest in my life as well as sharing her interests and life events. If only I could talk her into moving here :) Can't wait to see her again but until then I will replay our time together vicariously!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Steele BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 27 5/29/22
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Victoria recently moved to Denver from Miami. A gent from another site gave me a heads up on her. I reached out and provided screening information. Scheduled next day and good to go. Greeted in a tight fitting dress and heels showing her ample assets. Read her P411 dropped off gift and a nice bottle of wine. We chatted a bit and clothes hit the floor. Her body is very curvy to athletic and wearing 5" heels, she's very statuesque. Kept the heels on the whole time (nice). Started with LFK and then a bit more. Positioned her nicely on the bed and worked my way down for DATY. Very fresh and clean. Little more breast worship and I was treated to UTF/TF. After I was at attention, a little standing MISH and I was spent. She cleaned me up, we chatted a bit, little more LFK, caressing that gorgeous frame and I was on my way. YMMV on all activities depending on how clean and fresh you are, but shouldn't every guy be clean and fresh? Beautiful lady, sexy accent, pretty face, great BODY, I'm glad she's making Colorado home for now. Highly recommend. Thank you Victoria for a nice midday break!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alexandriababe itsmejoel Boulder Yes 11 5/29/22
Review by itsmejoel (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alex is down-to-earth and easy going. Had a really nice time. She does a good job of relaxing you and putting you at ease. One of my favorite parts of FBSM, aside from the obvious, is the tease. Alex is great at this. Beautiful girl with a great body. Highly recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxa-Marie-BANNED lustfulguy Westminster Yes 12 5/29/22
Review by lustfulguy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alex is even beautiful than her pictures and she is simply amazing. Without going to details she is a GFE with lot of pleasurable techniques. She truly enjoys it. Thanks for great fun time Alex.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott tulsa2312 Westminster Yes 207 5/29/22
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my God that woman is amazing. Very responsive to set up a meeting. She is absolutely beautiful and a total sweetheart. She has perfect smooth skin, big full lips, pretty eyes, perfect breasts, and a butt any 25 year old would be jealous of. She was very friendly and well spoken. We started with some convo and moved our way to the fun stuff. She was the perfect mix of GFE and PSE. I think we just about did it all. Mish, doggy, DT, Greek, toys, and msog. She had multiple Os and was very vocal throughout. She left me completely satisfied. She is the best I have ever seen and I will be repeating for sure.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 53 5/29/22
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Chloe several times and the least I can do is give her a nice review! She has always been welcoming, nice, clean and a lot of fun. Her UTF skills are superb and she has a very unique approach to the activity with a lot moaning/eye contact that will just make you lose your mind! If you haven’t seen Chloe , do not think twice and just do it!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 48 5/29/22
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met up with Jessica on very short notice, and she was super responsive. Light screening with references here on TOB. In my opinion, her pictures do not do her justice as she is gorgeous in person! She was a lot of fun to chat with, both in English and Spanish - as well as all the other adult activities. I will definitely see her again when I have the chance!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan WanderingYeti DTC Yes 120 5/28/22
Review by WanderingYeti (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Extremely relaxing and wonderful experience. She is beautiful and a great conversationalist. I will definitely be back!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie lukemagichead Denver Yes 140 5/28/22
Review by lukemagichead (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible. Very calming presence and everything one could dream. Saw that she was coming to Denver and reached out right away. Couldn't have been happier with the experience. Sweet, gorgeous, easy to converse with, ah just amazing in every way. Even let me shower after which was a nice cherry on top. Definitely looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit timmylikesdat Westminster Yes 105 5/28/22
Review by timmylikesdat (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Prescreened so when we had an opening, we could quickly schedule. Brit is very accommodating! Asked preferences up front, and she is very friendly and beautiful. Mutual affection and stimulation highlighted a fantastic experience. Def a new fave. She really makes sure you have a great time. Will see again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy sb1212 DTC Yes 77 5/28/22
Review by sb1212 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Mandy is a sweet pixie who enjoys giving skillfully and receiving. She is petite and toned with soft natural breasts that are proportionately large for her tiny frame. She was warm and inviting in every way. Yes, I will return!!!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 srlcolo Denver Yes 53 5/28/22
Review by srlcolo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chloe is a real gem and I’ve seen her many times. She is a sweetheart with wonderful breasts. But, the best part is her bbbj/cim! If you’re a fan, like me, she’ll become you’re atf like she has for me. She does tricks with her tongue that will have sparks shooting out of your ears. Run, don’t walk, to see her. I rarely post a review unless I find someone special like Chloe.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M 50-DE Denver Yes 16 5/28/22
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She saw me on short notice with firm and solid screening. She gave me the instructions. Beautiful blond with a body to match. We chated a little bit and the accent is a big turn on. Light kissing, and she plays safe, evertything is covered, mish was great. Overall a great time with her and no issues.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder Jdjd Boulder Yes 36 5/27/22
Review by Jdjd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been seeing Sarah for several years and it just gets better! I highly recommend just to experience her unique approach for yourself. You won’t find any better in the area. A genuine soul and an aim to please. Very, very satisfied!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Salvipachuco80 DTC Yes 162 5/27/22
Review by Salvipachuco80 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/22/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been wanting to see get for a long time. Finally our schedules worked out. She was available in the DTC. Communication was straightforward and clear. We set ups time and meet in a very classy location. Room was best and clean. She notified me that she was running a bit late but was flexible with her time. We chatted a bit at first to get to know each other. She's petite but with some some strength. Went over each other's rules which were agreeable. She also has a great set of bolt-on's BTW. We started with some light massage and eventually got to it. I play safe so it was light GFE. After a good solid 1.5 hrs we took a little break. She was impressed by my stamina. After I was done, she and I had a nice hug. Definitely with seeing again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose boulderbeard Boulder Yes 40 5/27/22
Review by boulderbeard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leena is a real gem in Boulder. From the way she greets you at the door, to the decor of her space, to all of the gfe activities, it’s real naughty pleasure to spend time with her. She made my head spin with her bbbj, my toes tingle with lfk, on with the cover and a few positions were enjoyed, I couldn’t hold back for long from behind, ohhhh that view. Highly recommended!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West WanderingYeti DTC Yes 61 5/27/22
Review by WanderingYeti (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time. She was really great at making the experience memorable and comfortable. I can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Jon0211 Fort Collins Yes 106 5/27/22
Review by Jon0211 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/22
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was absolutely amazing easy to talk to had a sexy little black outfit on, everything safe which is still absolutely tremendous. Very tight and responsive easily ATF. Treat her right and she is a sweetheart


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeyaBlixxx Shredded1 Denver Yes 7 5/27/22
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leya is a cute little spinner with the sweetest personality. Her body in real life is even better than her pics. She met me at the door of her in just a bra and panties and I was super pleased! Leya was very friendly and started off giving me amazing LFK. Once everything was off I couldn’t help diving in to some excellent DATY which was enjoyed by all. This was followed up by some excellent BBJ. Unfortunately it was too good because I finished way too soon! At my age I am a one and done, so that was that. I had a great time. We chatted for a while after and I found myself liking her even more. If you are in to cute young spinners then go see Leya. I forgot to add she has super cute braces. I can’t remember the last time I kissed a girl with braces!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani TheJ Colorado Springs Yes 162 5/27/22
Review by TheJ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karma is a lot of fun, she has a nice body and face. YMMV, but if you like older women, check her out.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MulaniButterfly Ziggler Denver Yes 86 5/27/22
Review by Ziggler (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mulani was great, all reviews accurate. Beautiful MM’s and Brazilian BL is a sight to behold. Not much else to say other than you will not be disappointed, thank you Mulani, you are a sweetheart!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 Savoir Faire DTC Yes 27 5/27/22
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my goodness, where do I start when it comes to The Lovely Ms Rose Marie? I have patiently waited for our paths to cross at some point and today is an example of just that. I had been in contact with this Latin Bombshell for the past couple of days trying to pinpoint a schedule opening that would satisfy us both. Finally, I was on my way and once I arrived, I was given strict instructions to follow. I promise if you follow those instructions you will find a beautiful Latin hottie with the prettiest eyes you would want to see. She has long pretty hair, pretty mocha skin tone coupled with a laid back demeanor/attitude (my kind of woman). For some reason, I always thought she was short but she has long legs and definitely knows how to use them. Pay close attention to her strut when she walks the catwalk. All I kept saying to myself is, she is definitely all woman and I can't wait to ummmm discuss today's weather and how all of a sudden, the room temperature has gone up LOL. Once you are inside, you will immediately notice a lovely, spacious and comfy that exhibits a sit back and chill or stay a while feeling. I found myself getting lost in her eyes a few times enjoying her company/conversation. Basically, I kind of forgot what I came for LOL.................She gets an A+ for the entire experience, consisting of hosting, appearance, attitude, skills and making you feel like is all about you. I would highly recommend this woman to anyone that is looking for an awesome experience, you cannot go wrong with her at all, thats a guarantee. Her schedule is busy and highly sought after so be prepared at possibly waiting unless you get lucky. All the reviews are spot on and real, this woman is really that damn good. If I could get Ms Rose Marie and Lolababi together, that would be part of my TOB Hall of Fame moments for sure. The Savior Faire "The Rose Marie Experience" and "Mocha Fine" Award goes to the woman that Marie Rosed me for the past couple of years..............The pleasure was all yours my friend. Take care of yourself and I most definitely will be returning............


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 lv2cum Denver Yes 27 5/27/22
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been hoping to see Miss Rose for a while now. So glad it finally happened! Set up was easy. In my fantasy, turned out to be a wonderful GF experience.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl Markzu Denver Yes 39 5/27/22
Review by Markzu (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a woman! Everything I could imagine a perfect women to be, was right there in front of me. Definitely one of my ATF experiences. She’s confident, intelligent - both book and street, educated, loving, balanced, passionate, gorgeous…I can keep going. Prior to meeting up, we communicated by messaging here, text, and phone. The phone conversation was natural, like old friends catching up. It was after that initial conversation that I knew I had to meet her. We scheduled a time to meet, chatted and confirmed via phone and the next day I was enjoying a moscato with her. We spend some more time getting to know each other before we really got to know each other. The afternoon was perfect, a perfect girlfriend experience with a wonderful woman. Calisurfgirl, you’re the best!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie lo_gan_five Westminster Yes 77 5/26/22
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Natalie advertising Saturday Morning and was always intrigued by here ads so I reached out and after a brief screen...I headed out to meet up with her....and she did not disappoint. This woman is a fun slice of strawberry shortcake who really seems to enjoy herself pleasing you...after some brief smalltalk...we were off pressing each other's buttons in various ways completely enjoying the experience...she is very spirited made time fly by.... a very fun, satisfying encounter. Everything was a covered safe...but that didn't take from the experience one bit. I'm sure I will reach out to here sooner than later....and anyone who does the same won't be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 Hulk Denver Yes 27 5/26/22
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been trying to see MsRose for a very long time and today the cards were right for us to connect. Rose is a very gorgeous young lady, beautiful smile, great well toned body, and a very pleasant demeanor. She gave me very good directions to her place and offered me something to drink on arrival. The time I spent with her was nothing short of awesome, a true GFE experience that left us both drained and out of breath. I'm all smiles writing this and so glad I finally got to see her! As Arnold says "I'll be back".


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: