Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

6201 - 6250 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
ByTina Bora Bora Denver Yes 9 9/28/22
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful FBSM with Tina. She is a lovely girl, welcoming and fun to talk to. Very good communication and scheduling was not complicated. safe, clean and comfortable. The massage was outstanding. She is a massage therapist so she really knows what she is doing. She has different massage techniques that helped me to relax after a difficult day at work. The sensual part of the massage was also amazing. She is beautiful and sexy and the visuals were very erotic. Again, she has different techniques to build up the excitement and the expectation, and prolong the fun for a long time. When that part was over I was completely relaxed... and ready to see her again the next day! :)


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 sb1212 Denver Yes 71 9/28/22
Review by sb1212 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eva is one hot tamale!!! Easy set up via phone/text. I have seen Eva several times and will be back for more! She met me at the door in a form-fitting thin knit dress that accented her killer figure. She immediately delivered DFK that had me at nearly full attention. We then moved near the couch. I worked my way around her, applying kisses and other attention to the soft, golden skin of her neck, shoulders, back and ass as I removed her dress and thong . She was already gasping and moaning. We had an aggressive bbbj followed by an extended daty on the couch. We then made our way to the bedroom for MPFS on the chair and couch. We returned to the bed for K9 and and an extended final mish where I finished. We were both covered in sweat and joyfully exhausted. Eva is a passionate, sensual, skillful partner. I look forward to many more amazing!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart GovernorOfGreece DTC Yes 55 9/28/22
Review by GovernorOfGreece (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely incredible. Full time GFE with everything you could ever want.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Takeall9 Colorado Springs Yes 162 9/27/22
Review by Takeall9 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/22
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a good time with karma, communication was quick and easy. Location was nice, quiet and easy to find. I will return


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie ELGUAPO6000 Denver Yes 77 9/27/22
Review by ELGUAPO6000 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met beautiful Natalie at an upscale and clean location. She greeted me at the door in a beautiful outfit and mouth dropped. Absolutely amazing amazing amazing large breasts. I enjoyed my time with her and will be back again. She made me feel safe, happy and relaxed. If you are a breast man like me you'll be in heaven. Wow. Thank you Natalie for an amazing time!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray kombisebas Denver Yes 95 9/27/22
Review by kombisebas (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out, she was very responsive and communication was great. Once I arrived, we chatted for a bit then the fun begun. Complete GFE! All the reviews are accurate, this is probably one of the best experiences in long time. I hope to visit soon.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Dstudent DTC Yes 112 9/27/22
Review by Dstudent (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is a lovely lady. You will be happy to spend time with her.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina GoJonnyGo2 DTC Yes 145 9/27/22
Review by GoJonnyGo2 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I set up the date with Catalina a day ahead of time; however, I got a late start. She was very accommodating of the late time I got into the city. Location was clean and comfortable. She greeted me in a tight, revealing mindless, which didn't take long to come off. DFK, DATY,BBBj, all before the main activities. GFE like no other. Catalina genuinely makes you feel like a familiar lover. Nice post conversation. Definitely a keeper. I will look to see her again when timing works out that we are both in the city.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MulaniButterfly vanam2275 DTC Yes 86 9/27/22
Review by vanam2275 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been wanting to meet Mulani for quite some time, so when I realized she was in Denver I texted her. She was very quick to respond and we set up a date for early in the week. The afternoon of our date Mulani texted and asked if I would like her friend Bentley Minaj to join our date. When I arrived both ladies greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss. We sat on the bed and talked for a bit before the fun began. Both ladies are very beautiful and so sweet. Both were GFE and I did my best as this was my first experience with a two girl show. The fun was focused mostly on Mulani as she was the one I had been thinking of all week. I had such a great time that we scheduled another date for later in the week. See Bentley's page for the review of the second date. There will definitely be a third and a forth! Until next time!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake SeniorPlayboy Westminster Yes 46 9/27/22
Review by SeniorPlayboy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/22
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was prompted to reach out to Elle after seeing her website, which projected a beautiful, intelligent, interesting, and very sexy mature woman. After an appropriate and efficient screening process, we arranged to meet on a Sunday afternoon, at an upscale location. When I arrived and was greeted by Elle, I immediately knew what I saw on her website and read in her reviews was spot on. After a relaxed and very interesting "get to know each other" conversation, we shed our clothes, and what followed was an amazingly intense and wildly sensual GFE + encounter. Elle did everything she reasonably could to satisfy my every desire, joyfully and enthusiastically, and she encouraged and appeared to enjoy my every effort to reciprocate. In summary, the afternoon was everything I had hoped for. Do yourself a favor, and reach out to this beautiful lady!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_jordan Illini88 DTC Yes 23 9/26/22
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you have a thing for petite southern sweethearts Chelsea should be on the top of your list. Pictures, communication, in-call are all spot on. Each visit only gets better and I’ll be patiently awaiting her return.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MulaniButterfly lo_gan_five DTC Yes 86 9/26/22
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw some ads that Mulani B was back in town and had a friend BentleyMinaj with her that looked just as stunning. So I jumped at the chance to see them both. I had seen Mulani many times before so I knew if Bentley was her friend, chances are I'm in for some fun, and FUN was what I had. Both these gals were dressed for the occasion and had a lot of options on the dresser to chose to have fun with. Mulani had some Pop Rocks she was dying to try on me and Bentley joined in shortly after. OMG, Laying back with both of them working on me was a sensation that definitely gave Pop Rocks a whole new meaning. After a bit of talk and rolling around, we were at it again, Mulani couldn't help put her lips around me again, but that was just for me to get ready for Bentley to hop on...This woman felt amazing and definitely knows how to drain every ounce of pleasure from a man...a site that will be etched in my memories for a long time. Let these girls do their thing and you will be rewarded.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Scorpiosur Westminster Yes 152 9/26/22
Review by Scorpiosur (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/22
Time: 45 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience, finally was able to make it up north to see Lulu, she looks better in person, very sexy and total gfe. Be back soon. Thanks lulu


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Huskerrick DTC Yes 162 9/26/22
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/22
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t know how I missed Karma until now. Though we couldn’t connect in Colorado Springs, I was happy when our schedules meshed in Denver. Karma met me at the door in a sexy black bra and panty outfit. We quickly moved to the bed in a great combo of DATY, CG, nipple suckling and the BBBJ finale. Boys I recommend her highly — don’t miss out.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Huskerrick DTC Yes 170 9/26/22
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: great with Audrey. Set up was easy and she was happy to accommodate my requests for time and place. She’s a statuesque blond beauty to exquisite skills and a desire to please. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet her.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess bokinsane007 Denver Yes 60 9/25/22
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven't seen Athena recently but I used to see here all the time and she is amazing she is so welcoming her skin is so soft she is tall and sexy beautiful body and smile and she is so much fun to talk to very intelligent and interesting and her kissing is amazing will be trying to see her again


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Westernoutlaw811 DTC Yes 61 9/25/22
Review by Westernoutlaw811 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is a long overdue review. I contacted Ms. Nikole on a Sunday afternoon, she just got off her flight. After a short notice was able to meet up with the nicest and sweetest lady around! Very GFE such is always great when performed by a person like Nikole. All activities were performed with enthusiasm! Never felt rushed! I hope to see her next time she’s here! Thank you Nikole.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
senacox69 nf77 Denver Yes 13 9/25/22
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She didn't waste time, got undressed & straight to the fun. Her hands are very soft & skilled. She enjoyed both DATY & DATO. Her bbbj was very gentle & slow, then we went to Greek, which she excels at. She doesn't like kissing which is my only mark against her, but she more than made up for it.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn DrDazzle Denver Yes 59 9/24/22
Review by DrDazzle (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lira a few times now and it seems to get better every time! Very good massage, great hands, and extremely beautiful.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor dickgazinya DTC Yes 60 9/24/22
Review by dickgazinya (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She loves what she does and she took care of my needs. Some basic rules, not deal breakers, but she's fun. Will repeat and great location.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu handful0064 Boulder Yes 64 9/24/22
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Alisa. She is a gorgeous lady and that wonderful body did not disappoint. We both thoroughly enjoyed the DATY and her return skills are fantastic. Can't wait to see you again my lovely lady.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marie Munoz Savoir Faire DTC Yes 25 9/23/22
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today was a crazy day for me. Rarely do I get a chance to HOBBY during the day. Still twisted because I left my window down and got my seats all wet............ Anyways, after browsing TOB, I saw Miss M&M posting and I didn't bother to look at the rest of the list, I had a taste for some M&Ms.........I had tried to see her prior but my good old schedule did not want to mix with hers. Either way, today worked out perfect. So I gave her a jingle and she responded back a little later. We set up a time for us both and she screened me right then and there. Once I got the OK, I saddled up and made my way to The South. I arrived on time and she invited me up after I arrived. When I walked in I looked to my left and the first thing I saw was her beautiful smile, that long black hair, lovely kissable lips, pretty skin, delicious dimples (my kind of woman) and what I call young innocent eyes....................Basically, I liked what was on today's menu, if you know what I mean. Appearance, Body and her Conversation LOL, yes her conversation gets an A+. Previous reviews have stated that their may be a slight problem with communication, well let me tell you this, if she is liking it, she will communicate to you and if she doesn't like it, she will communicate to you as well. I had a wonderful time with Ms Munoz. Definitely GFE, cowgirl and a number of other positions that I loved testing...................The Savior Faire "I am always ready" and "Grab the back of my head and my ???" Award goes to Ms M&M........ I shall see you again soon, take care of yourself.....................


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Lucio00 Westminster Yes 31 9/23/22
Review by Lucio00 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nelly is one of the first gals Ive seen her numerous times over the years and she always provides a good time. If you get the chance go see her you wont be disappointed Lfk,bbbj,mish,doggy,mutual touching


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters ishmael2 Thornton Yes 39 9/23/22
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to visit Sabrina when she was up north. I had seen her several times before and each time was fantastic! She is absolutely gorgeous and very friendly. We shared a leisurely GFE then talked for a while. Sabrina is beautiful, skilled and enthusiastic and I'll be seeing more of her. She is in terrific shape and a wonderful companion.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit ELGUAPO6000 DTC Yes 105 9/23/22
Review by ELGUAPO6000 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh-my-goodness. All I can say. I agree with every positive review and experience was amazing. From the second I walked in Brit made me feel at ease, relaxed and feel special. Gorgeous body, face and personality was cherry on top. Truly remarkable and would highly recommend. Can't wait to see Brit again and escape into happiness. Set up was great, upscale location and she was perfect in every way. Can't stop thinking of the experience!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee ecole5555 DTC Yes 130 9/23/22
Review by ecole5555 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a couple misses on this site, it was very refreshing to see Delilah. She can be a tough one to get a hold of because her limited availability but worth it when you get to see her. Very positive attitude and wants to make sure you are enjoying the experience. dfk, bbbj, mish, cg and reverse cg. Overall a great experience.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl bcool Denver Yes 39 9/22/22
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience, felt like an evening with a girlfriend, accurate pics we a true GFE gal. She was super chill and made me feel at home. clean and upscale. She can also teach you a thing or two about shoes! Thanks for the great experience and sorry for the late review.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart l.mk1 DTC Yes 55 9/22/22
Review by l.mk1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very gorgeous latina, she is short with tremendous ass(you can only imagine that view) Very tiny waste and big boobs, just like a dream her moaning is existing over all grate time, no so much gfe but maybe I stayed too short, will definitely try again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz boxer-6526 DTC Yes 52 9/21/22
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My ATF was booked so I checked the postings, and there was Mia. We had a great first visit so I thought I'd text her and see if she was available...and she was. When I entered the room we picked up right where we left off last time. What can I say. Hot, sexy, sensual, GFE. Great time!! Thanks, Mia!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Banker CO Thornton Yes 130 9/21/22
Review by Banker CO (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/22
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie is extremely sexy and her body is amazing! So curvy and fantastic nipples and what a great ass. She is so hot and i will definitely repeat. If kissing was on the menu I would go seeing her. Great communication, highly recommended.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz Tony2018 DTC Yes 52 9/20/22
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Mia getting lots of great reviews so I had to try for myself. She replied to all of my texts promptly, which is always appreciated. After verification we set a time and met. She is definitely the girl in the pics. Super sweet and very accommodating. Other than the usual no-no by most providers I think just about everything else is on the menu. Definitely GFE with all the usual acronyms. Her top priority is making you happy. She's new to Denver so treat her well.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess Wilicker Denver Yes 60 9/20/22
Review by Wilicker (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great experience from start to finished. She welcomed me in with a smile and a offer of a drink and had a seat to chat. It was like talking to an old friend, she was funny and I could not help smiling at her as she was telling me stories from her past. If you have a chance to meet Athena do not hesitate.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 sexyba514 Western Slope Yes 29 9/20/22
Review by sexyba514 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/22
Time: 30 min Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to meet Yen today, and she was great! I felt comfortable the second I meet her. She really knows how to treat you well and make you feel comfortable. We did many activities and everything was done safely. If she is in town, she is a must. Treat her well and she will return the favor! See ya next time!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu atadlong Westminster Yes 152 9/19/22
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lulu has a great personality, and a genuine GOOD heart. Attractive, slender and accommodating. Always consistent no drama, no games, with a true sense of humor. Warm hugs, cuddling, Cbq, covered full service, HJ finish with lot of lotion per my request. You cant go wrong.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M pitviper29 Denver Yes 16 9/19/22
Review by pitviper29 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alissa is a very sensual and attractive woman. Reaching out to her was easy. Screening was easy and straightforward too. Greeted me with a sexy dress and British accent! Chatted for a while. We did LFK, CBJ and mish. CBJ was amazing. She's an experienced provider! We enjoyed our time together and I would see her again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Cruzcontrol39 DTC Yes 92 9/19/22
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Lilli. She's a great host and gfe provider.


Age: 52 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi-0172 Rknat DTC Yes 84 9/18/22
Review by Rknat (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Excellent ????????????????, don’t miss at all , very very very very very nice & down to earth person, she is more than an angel ???? ????????????????


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ByTina Garcia Denver Yes 9 9/17/22
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Tina via email and set up a date and time. Same day may be hard to schedule but a couple days out worked just fine. She told me she was a CMT and we discussed some of my bothersome areas. Massage was top notch and the fun part was fun and respectfully interactive. Her apartment was nice. She did meet me at the secured entrance to lead the way to her place Tina is an attractive women, her pics are spot on and she provides a real massage. Go see her if FBSM is something you enjoy.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire BooDiddly Colorado Springs Yes 68 9/17/22
Review by BooDiddly (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Must say I should have seen this beautiful woman sooner. Went in with some body aches, left without them. Can absolutely ???? say I will be seeing her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_jordan johnnybgood DTC Yes 23 9/17/22
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chelsea is a breath of fresh air, exactly as described in earlier reviews, a beautiful lady from top to bottom that I already can't wait to see again. A wonderful gfe lady that is very into from start to finish. I enjoyed every minute with this woman! Don't hesitate if you get a chance to meet Chelsea..


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson Hello! Western Slope Yes 25 9/16/22
Review by Hello! (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to talk to, fun to be around and very accommodating of my last minute schedule. A great way to spend an end of summer day!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 77 9/16/22
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw the awesome Miss Mandy today and am still smiling. Mandy’s petite body was FUN to explore and she delivered a top drawer GFE with all of my requests accepted eagerly. Will definitely repeat!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meng_1h Scorpiosur DTC Yes 45 9/16/22
Review by Scorpiosur (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ariel is amazing, she is beautiful Chinese petite gifted on the art of love, she is delicate and funny, her English is good with Asian accent to die for. Room was clean and she was fresh and clean. She don't like deep French kissing, but is total GFE beside that. She loves Daty, all positions. Being onest I didn't last long, she is so tight...amazing experience. Highly recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Siran Todoesprivado Fort Collins Yes 3 9/16/22
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Heather was fantastic!! After going thru her screening process (very simple and straightforward) I found myself at her location. Communication was great throughout the whole scheduling process and leading into our face to face meet . Once we met, Heather was very welcoming, sweet and a great hostess . She offered me a drink and we started with a nice conversation to get to know each other. Once the fun activities started, there was no holding back. Every activity was performed with enthusiasm and it was clear we both were having an amazing time together. Such an amazing kisser! Some of the other fun activities included DFK, LFK, mish, CG and lazy K9. Everything was performed with passion and enthusiasm! A shower was offered before and after the fun, and she was nice enough to tell me I could take my time without rushing me out the door. She is just that amazing! She is a safe provider, which I really appreciate. I strongly recommend seeing this beauty if you have the chance. I know I will repeat as much as possible.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 RidenSki Denver Yes 44 9/16/22
Review by RidenSki (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to see Dani after a long hiatus. Should never have waited so long as she is my ATF. Whenever I see her, she makes me feel like the most important person in the world. If you enjoy a GFE with all that has to offer you will definitely enjoy your time with Dani. She is talented both in and out of the bedroom. Next time you are looking for time with someone, you have to check out Dani.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine Luxe Westernoutlaw811 DTC Yes 11 9/16/22
Review by Westernoutlaw811 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: By far one of the top two providers I’ve ever experienced! Top notch! From the beginning very easy to set up with. Jasmine texted me told me she was available with out hesitation I scheduled with her.. text me right away and made it to her place. Once inside it was a pure bliss of beauty!!!! Real down to earth lady!! Great conversation. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. Although not GFE which is preferred by me, however did not mind at all. Will definitely see again when she’s in town. Thank you Jasmine!!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Becolo Denver Yes 78 9/15/22
Review by Becolo (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of spending some time with Misa recently. My only regret was not seeing her sooner. If you read her reviews you’ll have an idea of what to expect, but to me until you experience Misa you won’t know what you are missing. What a view!!!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 BenThere Western Slope Yes 29 9/15/22
Review by BenThere (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yen is a beautiful courtesan. Yen will gracefully and patiently walk you through any of the actions you may have momentarily forgotten. A western slope provider. Five stars.????


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
daisy domina smash Denver Yes 14 9/15/22
Review by smash (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Daisy is a wonderful gfe girl. She is a fun to be with Glad that she moved in here in Denver. I had a wonderful experience. She is a great kisser. I will definitely be back soon. Nice big bottom to grab on.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMonica2 mtnpinon Denver Yes 17 9/14/22
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup on short notice. No 3 G’s with this lady. Some interesting conversation to get to know her. Felt we had a connection by the time the clothes came off. Very lean body with tight youthful skin. Long sensual neck. Body defies her posted age. GFE with lots of DFK. UTF and DATY/DATO turned to 69 at her insistence. Lots of intense teasing until the cover went on for the main event. Various positions until the finish. More conversation and then more play until she kicked me out with a promise to return. Fun time.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: