Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32401 - 32450 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Zoey-2915 TallGuyMileHigh Denver Yes 4 5/14/13
Review by TallGuyMileHigh (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Zoey is fantastic and has a pair of the most perfect, natural tits imaginable. She works out of a nice office location and had a private suite to work out of. The massage was as you'd expect from a non-pro, but the view was great. She allows mutual touching, but no finger in the honey pot. She does the massage topless and keeps the bottoms on. The HJ to top off the massage was slow and teasing at first, then got faster and harder as things progressed. Overall - fantastic job Zoey, I'll be back to see you soon! =)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cathy jmaster299 Las Vegas Yes 2 5/14/13
Review by jmaster299 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am a repeat customer with Cathy. She is not some 25 year old spinner, she is in her mid 40's with just a little extra flab around the middle. But she is the friendliest and most accommodating provider I have ever seen. She is also the most affordable, hence why I am a repeat customer. I will give you the details of my most recent visit from last week and some tips on how to work with Cathy. Cathy is an older Chinese lady and can be a little hard to understand on the phone. Just call her up and give her a time of when you want to see her. She will let you know if that time is ok. Drive to the area near her house that she advertises, [edit - location specific]. There is a [edit - location specific] there you can park at and give her another call right before your appointment time and she will text you the address that is right around the corner. This is a typical two call system. The neighborhood is not the best but I've had no problems the multiple times I have been there. I knocked on the door and Cathy greeted me with a hug and a kiss hello in her typical nighty and underwear combo. She has a spare room set up with a real massage table, I got undressed and on the table to get down to business. Cathy has never asked me to pay until the end and she does not even discuss prices until right before the good bits. So don't worry about having to pay twice or anything. The trick with Cathy is to just be direct and to the point. Be polite about it but just do what you want or ask for what you want and she will pretty much give it to you. As she works on my back and shoulders I rub her legs and ass and play with her pussy through her panties. She never says anything and will let your hands wander. She gives an ok massage with some teasing of your junk when she is working your legs. After the flip she will massage your chest, arms and hands. I like to play with her breasts when she does this. Since I have seen Cathy several times she knows I want full service and I have always paid the same price of . So this time when she went to start stroking my cock she took her panties off, put her leg up on the table and asked me to finger her. She actually said "you play with me too". She probably would have been down for dinning at the Y but that is just not my thing with escorts. She will give a BBBJ but I prefer a cover, again this is a pro we are talking about, and she always puts the condom on with her mouth and gives a very good blow job. She is very eager when she gives head and will keep sucking until you tell her otherwise. I don't want to blow my load on just a bj so I had her lay back on the table and I stood on the floor and fucked her mish. I don't try to act like a porn star and mess with a half dozen positions. I just pounded away while fingering her clit and playing with her very soft tits. If she knows you she will allow light kissing on the lips. After a while I unloaded while still inside her, it's just what I prefer. I carefully pulled out and she took the condom to toss out and gave me a warm towel to clean up with. I got dressed, gave her a hug and a kiss good bye, paid her and left. With how willing Cathy is to just let you do what you want and with how reasonably priced she is I much prefer to see her 2 or 3 times for the same price that I would pay to fuck some hot 20 something that rushes me out the door and has 1000 different rules.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Beautiful Brittany misconduct Denver Yes 8 5/14/13
Review by misconduct (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: no kissing, just didn't seem into it, nice enough she said she just moved in only a blow up mattress for a bed


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry-8300 harley-2368 Denver Yes 4 5/14/13
Review by harley-2368 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of Cherry's company several years ago and I was thrilled to see her occasional recent posts. Setup was painless through P411 and she is just as delightful as I remember. We spent some time catching up and I was amazed at how much she remembered from our first meeting - she was truly a long-lost lover. Conversation with a glass or two of Champaign was a pleasure as she is conversant on just about any subject and very interesting on any topic. She had a nice hotel incall and was dressed so sexy that it was hard for me to concentrate on what she was saying. She has a gorgeous curvy body that was too tempting but well worth the wait. We enjoyed a couple rounds of unbelievable fun, at least for me, and I swear she could read my mind in that she took care of every need. She is a great kisser with unbelievable other talents, and really appeared that she enjoyed our time together. There was no mention of time although I'm sure I overstayed my welcome. She is a must-see if you can catch her - I know I will be back and I won't wait as long as I did last time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cherryduncan misconduct Denver Yes 7 5/14/13
Review by misconduct (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This may be my new ATF, great attitude, fun to be with, no rush. Same ATF as cherryduncan


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie ballpk Denver Yes 52 5/13/13
Review by ballpk (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rylie is a wet dream come to life. She showed up in a sexy dress that highlighted her killer legs and round, firm ass. Great smile, electric eyes, and the prettiest, perky titties I've seen since...?! lets just say she is an exceptionally sexy gal... She is very sensual and engaging... The perfect GFE as far as I am concerned. Many Thanks Miss Rylie.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie ballpk Denver Yes 52 5/13/13
Review by ballpk (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wanted to say No, I don't recommend her because I want to keep her to myself! What can I say? I've seen Rylie several times now and I can't get enough of her. Her friendly, vibrant attitude makes her such a joy to encounter and her touch is simply out of this world. The conversation was intriguing as usual and her face is so gorgeous that I almost forget to blink. Rylie has an amazing body and attitude to match. I will continue to see Rylie and making an appointment has never been an issue for me. I did have the pleasurable amusement of listening to someone call her who was a bit inappropriate and all I can say is that's a behavior she will not tolerate, so by all means guys, be respectful and considerate. She deserves it and will surely reciprocate. Enjoy her. She's worth it. ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordan (BP) ballpk Denver Yes 1 5/13/13
Review by ballpk (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I took one for the team and I gotta tell ya...GO TEAM! SCORE!! Jordan came to my home and she was just adorable, but don't let her sweet looks fool you. It was game time and she came to play. The oral...MIND BLOWING, the Cow Girl...A Rodeo! The way her body moves, phenomenal. She used to be a dancer and she loves to dance. Sensual...Seductive, and like to take control. Truly a woman who loves what she does and believe me, it shows. I will be seeing her again, in fact I might have to call her right now lol This is one skilled woman in the Arts of man. All I can really say is WOW.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny TattooedGeek Denver Yes 167 5/13/13
Review by TattooedGeek (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sorry this review is overdue much like the meeting with the very fun energetic Naughty destiny I have been trying to see destiny for awhile now and just kept missing each other we have chat here and there and Finally got to meet with this lovely lady the location was very nice and an ease to get too setting up an appointment was just as easy she is just as stunning as her photos and was warm and welcoming like we were old friends catching up As for all activities mentioned above she does very well and with lots of energy and very enthusiastic but she also pays attention to both our needs and can switch from pornstar dirty girl to GFE and back again kept me on my toes for sure I will most defiantly see this lovely lady again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta jharold55 Denver Yes 63 5/12/13
Review by jharold55 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nicoleta is a fantastic provider, beautiful body and face, outstanding services. I'm not normally able to get off a second pop but she was very patient and helpful with me. She is a sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marie-5571 r1raven Denver Yes 6 5/12/13
Review by r1raven (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her ads for a while on backpage and was hesitant about seeing her. Then i found out she had some reviews on ter and was able to see some of those reviews and i figured might as well try it out. She lives in aurora and lives in an apt complex that is not the best, but still ok. When i arrived i called about 10 mins before our time to let her know i was coming into the area. No answer so i continued onto her place. All i knew was the apt build number but not her room number. Once i drove into her complex gave her another call trying to figure out what room it was and no answer again. parked near the complex and waited 5 mins and called again and no answer. then i drove around the complex for about 5 mins giving her a little extra time just in case she was in the shower or something. called one last time and no answer again and left a voicemail saying i called a couple times and i was here and i was leaving now since i didnt hear back, as i was leaving the complex and heading back to the street she calls and says what room she is in. At first i was thinking to just leave since i had a little bad vibe going on and wasnt to sure about the area, but i headed back and met her at the room and let me tell you i was glad i came back because she s very pretty and has an amazing body. She was wearing a silk robe that did no justice to cover her lovely chest. She told me she was sorry and to head to the beadroom and get comfortable. I was happy to see her and what she had underneath the robe, the rub was light for a little and some teasing mixed in while on my stomach and she is a great person to talk with, never a dull moment. When she told me to turn over i was excited to see those massive breats come out and boy was i happy when she did, huge chest with huge areolas, i love it. more teasing and eventually some russian and lots of boob sucking and grabbing which she didnt mind at all. I finished russian and it was amazing to see and feel. I would repeat more often if she was closer but she s very good and other than the waiting it was a fantastic expierence.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Bit Banger Denver Yes 93 5/12/13
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It had been several months since I'd seen Jez, so I called her near her birthday. Set up was easy through P411, with phone calls to make the final arrangements. After a quiet dinner we adjourned to my place for a number of adult activities. Jes is always a fun date, full of energy and adventure. To say that we both had fun would be an understatement.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams ynglifter69 Denver Yes 22 5/12/13
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off I need to thank Jessie for scheduling me on like 20 minutes notice. My scheduled appointment overslept. I had read all of her reviews before, so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. She does love her chest and she should. She does look up and talk sometimes during bbbj. Take all of that as you will, because she is a sexual dynamo. Msog was almost too easy. Could of gone a third time and thought about asking for it. I should of thought about dead puppies and baseball to increase my go time, but I just decided to enjoy myself. She is a little quirky but will instantly put you at ease. Great way to spend an hour. If I could afford it, I'd book her for a multi-hour just to see how many times I can still go.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ElektraStephen mzoom89128 Las Vegas Yes 2 5/12/13
Review by mzoom89128 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elektra is great provider she has.Great communication setting things up, and great personality throughout the session. she is a Total GFE. When I got there, we got comfortable, and she asked me to come snuggle with her under the covers for a bit. We takled for a bit about work porn movies, and she is very intelligent and friendly. She is very sincere... she dosnt talk at you like someother girls.Her Great GFE menu is amazing really bring home the sexual healer part in she really love what she dose, we stard with a bbbj she in my top 5 then some daty very clean an fresh .... she is very open to different positions she love to be on top and i love doggie she has a vrey cute ass lol, she has this pse part to her.... she konws the right time to get nasty when you need it..and tries very hard to make you happy. I had a great time with her, and I highly recommend mzoom


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane lrod3 Denver Yes 93 5/12/13
Review by lrod3 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the privilege of seeing Sasha the other day and OMG she is amazing. Beautiful face absolutely stunning body and all around gorgeous woman. Her incall location is clean,quiet and very easy to get to. Sasha her self is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very welcome. Sasha offers various session types. At first I chose her most basic package where I received a quality CMT style massage,she uses warm lotion and her massage table is padded and very comfortable. When she was done with my back and asked me to flip over is when things got fun. Laying there watching her glide her soft hands over my body and watching her ample curves I couldn't resist,I had to be closer to her so I asked for my first upgrade,Sasha gladly obliged. She climbed up on the table and pressed her body against mine. Using her ample breast rubbing against my chest and down my body. There is also a full length mirror positioned perfectly behind the massage table that gives you a perfect view of her beautiful round ass. As she used her body to rub against every part of my body I couldn't resist I upgraded for a second time. Again her sexy soft body against mine only this time my hands started to wander. My hands exploring her perfectly round ass that I was previously admiring in the mirror as she gently brushed her nipples across my chin and lips. As she moved down my body my hands found themselves on her firm very ample breast. I would have upgraded again but I didn't have time to stay longer. Sasha provided me with the best experience I have ever had. I will definitely be coming back to see her soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ryan Paige LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 5 5/12/13
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her other reviews were not kidding, she really makes you feel like her boy friend. She was very accommodating, offered lots of kindness, was some of the best BBBJ I've ever had, and her eye contact is very alluring. She was nothing short of stunning.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney ck62 Denver Yes 54 5/12/13
Review by ck62 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Wendy at her upscale in call in DTC. A gorgeous woman with an incredible body. The best UTF I have ever had. We enjoyed several positions. She enjoys giving and receiving. What a gem. I will be back again and again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 ck62 Denver Yes 37 5/12/13
Review by ck62 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is a little late. I enjoyed the company of Paige when she visited DTC in an upscale Hotel. She is very eager to please and talented. A wonderful experience all the way around.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet JohnMilton Denver Yes 80 5/12/13
Review by JohnMilton (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve seen Violet a few times now. Her service is consistently top notch. From what I’ve experienced, she provides the best FBSM experience of any provider in Denver. She works out of a well-appointed studio just north of downtown with ample garage parking. Candles, music and an elegantly sensual decor set the perfect mood from the moment I arrived. Violet is the epitome of femininity. Tall…curves in all the right places, but still fit…and piercing blue eyes that burn into your memory. She's smart, educated and knows how to balance conversation on any number of topics to create a connection, while comfortably taking control of a session and amping up the sensuality. Upon my arrival, she had a glass of ice water with lemon waiting…a nice touch. A quick shower and I was onto her professional massage table. She’s not a CMT, but has had ample massage training. It really shows as she took her time to work me into a state of relaxed bliss. As the session continued, the massage took on a more sensual and intimate vibe. If the satisfied smirk on her face was any indication, she truly enjoys being able to make men melt in her hands as she brings them great pleasure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacy (719) wellspent Denver Yes 6 5/11/13
Review by wellspent (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Lacy's ads for awhile on the backpage, and the only thing that has stopped me from seeing her is outcall only, It seems when you have someone come over to where you live at, your asking for problems. I set up an appointment with her and I was surprised to see hot she is! We talked and my impression of her is that she is sweetheart with a hot spinner body. Clothes started to fly and we were kissing and got utf and daty going. Lacy' has good skills and daty was nice and fresh. On went the cover and it was off to the races, it was pop #1 for me and next position, it seemed we went through every position I knew of and it was pop #2 the session ended with utf and an hj. The hour I booked just flew by! This is the most fun I have had in awhile.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elise Black mj76 Denver Yes 2 5/11/13
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was very easy through P411 and met at a nice hotel in the the DTC. Elise greeted me with a very nice hug and a kiss. We sat on the couch chatted for a bit and she is easy to talk with. We started DFK which she likes to do and very good at which is a huge turn on for me. We undressed each other while kissing and caressing. Her UTF was fantastic lots of sucking, stroking, spitting and attention to the boys. We moved to the bed and she started with more UTF. DATY was very clean and she appeared to really like it. On went the cover and we started with CG. Great view of her boos while in CG and lots of DFK during. Then switched positions to MISH with more DFK during MISH. I love the way she kisses. There wasn't enough time left for MSOG but I think she would have been down for it so we just chatted for the rest of the time. Elise seems genuine and I had a really great time, if she comes back to Denver I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 mjk_79 Denver Yes 26 5/10/13
Review by mjk_79 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/11/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Taylor is amazingly hot, I saw her for a massage. I'm not sure if she's a CMT but she did a very professional, very good massage. It a real massage, not a rub. I set up the appointment through P411, all communication after that was done through text. She recently moved from a house to an apartment in Parker for her incall. It was a very nice place, empty, but nice. Overall it was a good experience and I'll probably see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 37 5/10/13
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's easy to see why Svetlana is a trusted, reputable provider. I've pretty much listed the activities above, so all that's left to say is that a rainy afternoon was well-spent. Thanks, Svetlana!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rhonda snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 15 5/10/13
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw a review by someone else and I immediately called to make sure it was the same Rhonda I knew a couple of years ago, it was. I set up a time for later that night. when I got to the motel and I saw her I was flooded with memories of past fun and was wanting to make another. After lots of kissing she offered a back rub which was fine but I was ready for more. I will see Rhonda again many more times I hope.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie FireOne Denver Yes 52 5/10/13
Review by FireOne (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was second time visiting this amazing young lady. Set up for FSBM. Easy location to find at private in-call west of DTC. Very, clean, comfortable environment. Rylie truly seems interested in providing for and satisfying clients wishes. Don't make her guess. Be open in your conversations. I was totally satisfied with my massage including very enthusiastic ending. Will absolutely arrange to see Rylie again. Treat this young lady openly and with respect and you'll always be very satisfied.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridgett lintlizard Colorado Springs Yes 16 5/10/13
Review by lintlizard (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Long, LONG legs, beautiful green eyes, playful and engaging, intelligent and witty. Asked for specific attire, and lo and behold, there she was looking gorgeous in the drinkin' outfits I asked for. The only down side is that when the time is up, the time is up. Brigett will leave you with a wonderful memory, and, if you have the bank, something to look forward to in the future....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 afunguy Denver Yes 26 5/9/13
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw April Flowers along with Ava Rayne. I had seen Ava before and knew she did doubles sessions with April and set up a day and time with them. This was my first two girl session and wow! Watching two girls orally service me was very very hot. Lots of kissing with both of them. 1st pop went to Ava's waiting mouth, she loves oral and her skills show it! after some kissing and converstaion, I was ready for round 2. Suited up and April rode me cowgirl until she came, then Ava's turn for some doggy (her favorite). Finished in mish with her laying on top of April. These two gals were awesome together and I highly recommend, lots of fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 bear5256 Denver Yes 15 5/9/13
Review by bear5256 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I guess I am a bit of a sucker for Aussie girls as I love their accent and their unique ways. I have been talking to Brennyn for a while and she is bright witty and fun to be with. After typical two call setup I was greeted by this cutie that was all about me. I won't go into all the details but she showed me her "stand-up sex" show which I enjoyed very much. Treat her right and she will be very good to you! Thanks Brennyn , see you soon !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder GFEseaker Denver No 62 5/9/13
Review by GFEseaker (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was really excited about meeting Chase based on her other reviews. I called her and set an anointment. It was short notice but she seemed ok with that. When I got to her location and tried calling her her phone said it had been deactivated. WTF. So I blocked my number and called. It went right through and she picked up. I simply asked her "I had an anointment and you blocked my call could you please tell me why?" I was just curious to what I had done to cause this change in events. She rudely replied "Because I don't work with idiots!" It was amazing to me how rude she was. *********************************** ASP REBUTTAL SUBMITTED 6/2/13 I would like to tell you what happened on the day he is talking about. I was working in Boulder and got a call from a college student who asked me to do something I was not comfortable doing. I told him no thanks, I was not the girl for him. The same number called me back, this time with a roommate asking me the same thing. So I blocked the number. About 15 minutes later another call from the college boys from a different number and disguised voice. Asking for a regular appointment. Told him to call when he got close to my location. No show, no call. So I called the number back. I could here giggling in the background as they proceeded to act as they didn't know what I was talking about. So I blocked this number. Another call, which I assumed was from the college boys once again. I blocked the number, and immediately I got a call back from a private number again. I answered it, and let them know that I was done for the day and the reason why was because I do not see idiots like them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Lisa-2771 GFEseaker Denver No 1 5/9/13
Review by GFEseaker (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me clarify the Not good attitude rating. She was a nice enough person but she was not a great provider. In here add she said come see a milf that is up for anything. When I called to set an anointment I asked if there where any restrictions she said "NO Anal". I am ok with that. Once I got there she was very scatted. She could not find condoms and when she did she could only find a magnum(I wish). Anyway she is not very affectionate and the whole process was very mechanical. Oh and the rules NO KISSING, NO FRENCH oh any kind, and if I had known that ahead of time I would not have seen her. Why cant providers just be straight forward with us. I hate when I get into situations like this because I would have rather stayed home. I cant finish unless there is affection or the provider is smoking hot. Anyway she might be the right girl for you but I highly doubt it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krystal-7233 likestoplay Denver Yes 1 5/9/13
Review by likestoplay (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/4/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Typical BP post, pics are fake, cant touch her breasts, HJ with a cover really... Wont do CG cuz the cover will come off...really Dont waste your time guys.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy lobox Denver Yes 43 5/9/13
Review by lobox (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sealy is easily the most enjoyable of all the providers I have seen to date. I concur with a previous reviewer about the creative use of a vibrator. Looking foward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Joe ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 3 5/9/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW......Had a great time with Joslynn Smith and her friend Kali Joe. Kali is a spinner type, with a great body and personality who provides a non rush time Can't wait for next time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle smaverick70 Denver Yes 42 5/8/13
Review by smaverick70 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say. It was an average session. More 3G than anything else. Not my idea of a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha Gnote Denver Yes 55 5/8/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I got the opportunity to see Isabella, what a charming, sexy, attractive, young lady ! Beautiful body , small, petite , breast are perfect ! Definitely a spinner ! She's gorgeous ! Not one to go into detail but all activities were performed very well ..would definitely see again ! Definitely made sure the time we spent was FUN ! Highly recommend a visit ! Thank you Isabella ...until next time !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elisa-6044 NightMoves Denver Yes 38 5/8/13
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady: Elisa Location: Denver This girl is your ultimate GFE she likes to take her time to get to know you so if you don't have much time to spare she might not be for you. Elisa's UTF is slow and steady, she really likes taking her time to make sure you're taken care of. I would highly recommend her however a few days after hooking up with her I tried calling her again for a second meeting but the phone number is no longer in service????????


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Korin coolstyle Las Vegas Yes 4 5/8/13
Review by coolstyle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: guys you have to see this girl true spinner hot little number that loves doggie style.she backs it up to you when you work it.you can tell she likes it that way. but we started with cbj then move to cg then rvcg.just watching that ass from behind was so hot to see that ass go up and down on you is to die for. then we finish with doggie omg she loves that.if your big size or small she can handel it.my new atf for sure i will be back every week if i can.she has a new number click on her link to get the right number.this girl is good trust me


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos themaestro Denver Yes 112 5/8/13
Review by themaestro (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Joslynn and spending an incredible time with her. She came over even though it was late and instantly hit it off. She has a beautiful body, fun to talk to and play with. Definitely someone who I will be seeing again. So much fun. Fantastic smile and energy...... wow!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anita Coxs diggin dog Denver Yes 25 5/8/13
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I texted back and forth with Anita for a couple of days to get the appointment set up. I had been lusting after that gorgeous ass that she shows in her pics, and I must say, it was as fine as advertised. We met at a mid-scale hotel in the Aurora area. After chatting for a couple of minutes, she stood up and began stripping. I made her go slow as I wanted to savor her fine features. Anita seems to be a down to earth provider, and is one that just wants to please her man. Although I like French to be untranslated, I must say, her translating skills were outstanding. And K-9 gave me such an exceptional view. She does have a few rules, but if you follow them, she will be very accommodating and go out of her way to make you feel awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelxoxo (fka 816-xxx-6827) preston Colorado Springs Yes 4 5/8/13
Review by preston (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: No hassles, no games, no rush, and no upsell. To be honest her pictures do not do her justice. I am sure any photographer would love to have her in their portfolio. A little fill lighting and a smile and you would be able to tell what a stunner she is. Chanel was everything advertised: petite and gorgeous. She was very friendly and had an adorable laugh. She made me feel comfortable right from the start. More than the service itself you are paying for a memory and this is a girl you will never forget!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alice BP RockyMtnTall Denver No 2 5/8/13
Review by RockyMtnTall (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/6/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Same as the other review, I'm kicking myself that I didn't read the reviews before my attempt to see this girl. Stay far away!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Suprise4U2 Denver Yes 27 5/8/13
Review by Suprise4U2 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle Blake met me at my hotel and she was amazing. She showed up on time, was very passionate, accommodating and genuinely into the moment. Do not hesitate with this gem


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rhonda Suprise4U2 Denver Yes 15 5/8/13
Review by Suprise4U2 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Rhonda at a low grade, but very clean and accessible hotel. Note, her current number is 720 447 1873 as she is just getting back into the business. She was nervous, as I was her first gig back into the business. After a cop-check, I got comfortable and she gave a nice back massage. During that time, she had disrobed and on the flip i was presented with a beautiful set of breasts. She has dreamy eyes and a real bedroom look. Her enthusiasm was real as were her O's. Unfortunately, the time was just a little short of the promised half hour, but for i was very happy. Call me "The First"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson themaestro Denver Yes 47 5/8/13
Review by themaestro (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dianna is the first provider I have seen and although I was a little nervous at first she made me feel comfortable and had an amazing time with her. She has definitely set the bar for anyone else I may see. Look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy grumpy Denver Yes 67 5/8/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jumped for Joy and had a great time after passing her info requests, which she definately checks out. Makes you give to much info but turned out ok. has a good location easy to find good directions. Session started with sone chit-chat to get to know each other. Then up the stairs to game room. Great tits which we both enjoyed, she had a lift and think she enjoys them more. Started with DATY till big O, then on went cover for TF which was quite good, hoped on for some CG, finished miss. She cleaned me up with warm cloth, still had time left so got a nice massage, more fun chit chat is when told me the ref she checked. Great lady not a spinner, definately built for the long run, not heavy. close to perfect. Really nice legs n butt, o and tits


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy ynot132 Denver Yes 43 5/8/13
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Sealy many times, she is a very sensual and sexy lady. I've never been disappointed anytime I've seen her. She definitely should be on your must see list. When I say "Fantastic - one of the best I have ever had" I really mean, just told her that this week when I saw her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Joe themaestro Denver Yes 3 5/8/13
Review by themaestro (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kali based off of the recommendation of her friend Joslynn Smith and it couldn't have turned into a better evening although seeing both of them together would have topped it. Kali was exactly as Joslynn described her to be and more. She is a smart, beautiful, and incredibly sexy girl... Our time spent together was one of the more incredible, erotic, sensual times I've had with an ASP and I look forward to our next encounter.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valerie Vixen leonknows Denver No 1 5/7/13
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 3rd floor apartment, nice enough, hard to find. Meet in bra and skirt. OK. very directive to take off clothes and lay down on stomach. She used lotion and rubbed back, legs some. Told me right away I could finish with HJ or doggie, had to use cover for either (said she's allergic to semen). I said the review said she did DATY. She exploded! Pissed that some reviewed her without permission and she said she NEVER did oral - give or receive. The massage was bad, her attitude was worse. I left after she said she couldn't find any condoms . . .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Lee bomblaster Denver Yes 8 5/7/13
Review by bomblaster (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is smoking hot. I don't know what girl some of her other reviewers saw but with me Sky was very into it. She is very friendly, with a hot tiny body. So if you like small pretty young ladies you won't go wrong with this one. Treat her right and remember that she is young and so cut her some slack as she is learning the trade.r


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Talia Banks nymphodoctor Colorado Springs Yes 1 5/7/13
Review by nymphodoctor (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just finished up one fantastic session with Talia Banks. I must admit she is my first ebony skinned girl. Quick easy set up. Tcb then we hit the sheets. This girl is a real beauty and for an "ass" man such as myself she didn't disappoint! Nice round soft bubble booty! The cover went on first thing for some translated french. Which was super fantastic coulda made me explode lol can only imagine how great her French would be untranslated. We went mush for a few then she bent over for some awesome doggy. The rear view is very nice. She reached back and squeezed and teased my balls as I went over the top! All n all this girl is the real deal. Ass like pow!! She is an out of towner so she her while you can! Thanks for a fantastic time Talia!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: