|
Lillian LaRue
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lillian had discretely reached out to me a few weeks ago to let me know she would be returning to Denver for another visit. This was after we had unsuccessfully tried to meet up during her last visit. I really appreciated her consideration and immediately made an appointment to see her this time around. While I'm usually not very good at planning ahead, I'm really glad I did so this time. Lillian is a lovely young lady and her photographs are accurate and definitely of her. Lillian's massages are professional quality, yet she mixes in a healthy amount of sensuality during the entire session. I had one of my top FBSM experiences with Lillian and left her comfortable incall location relaxed and satisfied. I'm looking forward to her next visit to Denver.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassidylv-BANNED
|
|
ronaroo11 |
Denver |
So-So |
4
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Well the good news my TOFTT bad experience should save you mongers. Let’s just keep this simple, I read bad reviews and knew it was a bad idea, but her boobs are so amazing I wanted to check them out. I asked her 10x about her bad reviews and how I would write glowing review etc if she was truly GFE, dfk etc, she promised me she was, so I went in...
Let me say for record, her pics are her, she is hot, but what a liar. She had no cover, she says she expects the guy to bring. Then she won’t kiss, at all, like nada. No blowjob, at all, nada. So we did bare SS and hand job for a joke. #DONTWASTEYOURDIMEorTIME
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elitexxeva
|
|
MB5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
11/14/18 |
Review by
MB5280
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the second time that I have seen Eva and it was as good if not better than the first! I felt bad for not leave ng a review the first time but now I have no choice. Pics are accurate which is awesome. She was very sweet and welcoming, had a lot of fun with some great dirty talk. Open to msog. After we talked about music, surfing etc and she is lots of fun to talk to. Not a clock watcher. As always ymmv
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Quinn2017
|
|
goodguy69 |
Oklahoma City |
Yes |
1
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Oklahoma CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the priviledge of spending a wonderful hour with this young lady, I met her at her incall, she put me at ease right away. We shared a wonderful conversation and slowly progreesed into other activities, the details of which will remain between her and I, (you never tell a ladies secrets), I will tell you that if you treat her right, she will do the same for you. Then we finished our time together with more conversation. She may be traveling your way in the future so treat her right. Thanks babe for a wonderful time. I hope to see you again.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve been wanting to see Alexandra for some time, and finally I had a chance to spend some time with her today. Her sweet personality alone can brighten your outlook on life...Her smile and kisses will convince you that you are worthy of a good life. She is beautiful, she is smart, she loves company and she is an amazing girl friend!!!
I am for sure an Alexandra devotee...
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
Grnnneyes |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 10/27/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Called Madison and went through verification process and then met. Her greeting was very warm and friendly. We talked for about 30 minutes while she was doing a few things around her place. Talked about what we both liked them had 2 hours of mind blowing fun. The experience was GFE and memorable. She is not a time watcher and I will see again soon!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
geomurphee |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Sasha several times, and each time is better than the last. While she made me very comfortable the very first time, we are like old friends now. She is intelligent, very pretty, beautifully sensuous, and has a lovely, sensual body - she is what I call "juicy". Of course, she is quite nice, and she knows what she's doing.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Pika |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
11/14/18 |
Review by
Pika
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I decided to see Crystal again. This time I went for the 90 min escort session. I had seen her before for a massage and after that experience I went into it with extremely high expectations. She not only met all of my wildest dreams but she exceeded every one. Easily my best experience in over 15 years in the hobby. Not only is she gorgeous and extremely talented but her warmth and friendliness was extraordinary. Her personality is otherworldly and she truly seemed like a naughty little wood nymph who was seducing me. Thanks so much Crystal for a mind blowing experience.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jennie love
|
|
MileHighCity |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/11/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is definitely the girl in pictures. Cute and has a very nice body. She provides cfs but she is not GFE. She didn't want any breast play which was a first for me but other than that I had a good time. cbj and doggy was amazing! I left happy and satisfied
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: East Indian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
Badfish002 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mandy is unforgettable and our time together was too. She was easy to get in touch with to schedule an appointment. Her in-call location is clean, comfortable, and easy to find. Mandy is beautiful and she was dressed to highlight all her best qualities. She made me comfortable from the start with great conversation and a little flirtatiousness. Things progressed nicely from there. Looking forward to seeing Mandy again.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Yourlover1 |
Boulder |
Yes |
112
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It’s with a huge smile that I start writing this review! (Yeah, just came back from seeing Hunter).
I’ve been trying to set an appointment with Hunter for a while, our schedules never seemed to match, but yeah was always very understanding, her booking system is very straight forward, I do really appreciate the fact that first contact is via TOB, she checks your references and after that you are set!
Today was my lucky day, it was cold outside and after landing at our beloved listings TOB page, I saw Hunter’s beautiful face at the very top of the page, message sent and lucky me, she is up north! Our schedules finally aligned and I’m a very happy man ?
Many describe Hunter’s experience as GFE and they are not wrong, but I’d define Hunter as something way more fun than just GFE, she is a truly sexy lover, a pleaser, and an amazing sensual get away.
My time with her was full of details, which really do matter when you appreciate having an experience more than just a session. Arrived there on time, texted her, she replied immediately, nice hotel, conveniently located and discreet. Once arrived at the room I was greeted by a beautiful smile, gorgeous woman, wearing the softest sexy outfit, great hug and welcome kiss (I felt like I was in paradise since my first foot entered that room). Small talk, Hunter invites me in and offers me a beer (told ya! She is full of details), We had some interesting conversation meanwhile enjoying our drinks and letting our hands explore each other, sensual amazing kissing, and an amazing body, and here a separate note, she was so incredible soft, that I couldn’t stop running my hands and enjoying her sexy figure, we found our way to the bed and once there, it was all about enjoying the moment with that lover that knows exactly how and where to kiss you, her oral skills are amazing! I could have spent the whole time doing that; she feels, smells and tastes fantastic! Very vocal and you can tell she loves what she does!
As I was telling you, this doesn’t feel like a session this is a passionate lover experience, Hunter was really into it and I could feel it, a few positions, spent some time admiring her amazing booty and alternating with kissing her back and neck from behind. Here a clarification, Hunter does not like Greek history, nothing related with that, but I can assure you that she is very well versed in a lot of other topics.
Is worth mentioning that Hunter does care about your whole experience, her hotel was nice and very clean, she lighted candles, everything is organized and clean, she is very on top of making this memorable and I’m so very happy I finally got to meet you Hunter!
I had an amazing time and I’m already thinking about when am I seeing Hunter again.
Don’t waste your time taking chances, Hunter’s reviews speak for themselves and I can assure you that if you are looking for class, sensuality a great and fun conversation and an amazing pleaser, you will find that in Hunter.
Thanks for a wonderful snowy evening!
YL
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Monroe-6320
|
|
shredder_dude |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
57
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Communication with Madison was very good via text and a call. She is very easy going and friendly. She made me feel comfortable and the session was very good. She is talented and very responsive. I would recommend seeing. Her reviews speak for themselves.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Webhead |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
11/14/18 |
Review by
Webhead
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After an early morning snafu, I was searching for someone to spend some time with. Mandy had been on my list for a while and she was available and she only asked that I be ok with her dressed casual. I love a woman who is relaxed and still looks fantastic, so I happily agreed.
Upon reaching her place, I was greeted by a sweet and sexy woman with a fantastic figure! She is very easy to talk to and very very good at what she does. I am glad I reached out to her and will fo so again in the future!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She’s not kidding around. LEGENDARY says it all. Give this goddess a visit she’s marvelous in every way. Beautiful face and hair, unbelievable physique. Former fitness model and it shows.
Don’t be intimidated she’s a sweetheart with a warm personality. ATF material!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
marcus1961 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/14/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Just...wow. I had a little trouble setting up an appointment with Nancy Love, so I decided to try Sunny instead. Easy communication to set up an evening appointment that same day. Nice incall location. We took a shower together shortly after I arrived, with lots of touching and kissing. The whole experience was an extremely high-mileage affair: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, and DATY, followed by a lengthy massage and MSOG. I've seen other providers who seemed to want the session to be over as soon as possible, but Sunny was not like that at all. Very attentive, eager to please, and affectionate.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
Bandwidthguy |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She’s the best: Spendy but increadable rub and great at the rest: she’s really into it and has a great time herself which goes a long way for me. Really nice in call location as well. Screening went well and easy set up.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fiona_TheOne
|
|
Skg |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
Skg
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve waited several months to see Fiona. I wanted to post this review as she doesn’t have many yet. She has a full time job, so gentleman, be patient as she is worth it. My intuition told me that Fiona could be a good match for me. I was correct. We sat and chatted a few minutes and found out we have some things in common. I think my vibes connected with her as we had a great time. She is open to most all activities. The bbbj was great. The DATA was so hot and her trimmed kitty is perfect. Kissing was superb. Her petite body was very sexy and I got lost in her eyes. I usually don’t talk about someone’s voice, but Fiona’s is soft and sexy. I could just talk to her for hours. It was especially good that we both had nice orgasms. Guys, this is a special young lady. As many of us say on these reviews, treat her well. She’s a good person. I’ll definitely see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is incredible. Hot is an understatement. Literally the best ass I’ve ever seen. Seeing her fit and sexy build will honestly make you wonder if you’re dreaming. Beautiful face and hair, and rock star body. In that you’ll think only rock stars find girls like these. They don’t exist in real life.
And personality is awesome. She’s super cool and nice and sweet. She’s not around often cause whatever she’s doing offline is probably gonna change the world. And only stays in baller locations. Again rock star. Next level.
I’ll just say the talent is on brand. If you hear she’s in town, cancel the rest of your day. Game changer.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily brooks
|
|
Lonehorn |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
Lonehorn
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Emily in a upscale hotel in DTC. She is just as SEXY AS SHE LOOKS IN HER PICTURES and extremely easy to get along with. She is VERY SENSUAL and PASSIONATE.
This girl has AMAZING CURVES, soft skin and is all dolled up like she promises(lingerie, makeup, the whole 9).
I will see her again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to everyone! Just be ready for verification. TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN fellas and she'll make you feel like a king.
Thanks again for an amazing experience Emily!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alisa Russia
|
|
berlant97 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Upon the recommendation of a very dear friend, I recently visited Alisa at her upscale location and found her totally beautiful and wonderful to be with! Not only is she very warm and friendly, she made me the center of attention during the time I spent with her. Totally GFE and highly recommended, I would definitely see her again!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
jonnyboy2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! What can I say everything that was said about Jessie in her previous reviews are spot on she is one classy lady. Jessie has a fun and frisky personality a very sweet girl. I can’t wait for her to return I definitely will see her again
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liana
|
|
The stars are left |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Liana was nice enough to see me on very short notice. We clicked pretty good so everything was done great after a couple rounds we sat around and talked about travel and life in general. The pics are brushed up just a little but would repeat as she's a lot of fun. Thanks Liana and good luck
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalyValera
|
|
wolf |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ok Nataly is beautiful young girl, some rules.
Gfe experiences yes, nice upscale location
This is her first time in Denver
So hope to see her again.
She’s shy girl but it’s ok
I had fun, nice shape body & beautiful legs.
Guys treat her with respect pls.
No makeup & looks pretty:)
Thks Nataly hope to see you on ur next visit to Denver
Take care & have a great wonderful life:)
Welcome to Colorado.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alycia-2302
|
|
UniqueID |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
UniqueID
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Alycia was amazing. In always pretty nervous but shes super chill and easy to talk to, and made me feel super comfortable. Head game is on point and that alone will make you want to come back regularly. The main course was phenomenal, would definitely recommend seeing her if you're on the fence, will for sure repeat
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
foge_hat |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
foge_hat
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely incredible. I feel like we’re in a golden age as of late with the amazing women working in Denver and I have to say I think I found the best one. Dot is a perfect companion for any occasion and knows how to make you feel like you’re the only person in the world. No matter how long you have to spare it will not be enough. Dot is stunningly beautiful and fully alive and engaged in every moment together. There will never to be a camera accurate enough to capture all her beauty nor any word that can convey the level of delight she can bring with a simple smile and a casual remark; conversation comes as naturally as snow on the mountain range and will leave you feeling brand new as those fields freshly covered and whole. If you’re like me and tend to keep a tip prepared just in case go ahead and bring it out I assure you that she will warrant it. ATF is an understatement; there was never any competition to begin with.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cierraleonee
|
|
KillemWithKindness2092 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
3
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a extra half hour to kill, so I decided to give Cierra a try. I'll start by saying she is the girl in the pics and they don't do her justice. She is very easy on the eyes especially from behind. She was very sweet and accommodating. She was clean and safe. I would definitely see her again if she came back.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy hell where to start. She’s one of the best if not the best. First off, ACTUAL upscale location. Gorgeous luxury condo. Easy to get to. Amazing ambiance and taste in decor. New sound system so music is def a part of the journey.
Let’s see. Amazing beautiful eyes. And hair. And skin. Face of a model. Body is incredible. Curves that will indulge your every fantasy. If she were an IG model she’d have millions of followers. The talent level will snatch your soul and change your entire life. Seriously.
Personality cool as hell too. Very sweet. Good conversationalist. Basically everything you could ever wish for. Meeting up will be the best night of your life. Absolutely recommend.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Funl0veR |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
Funl0veR
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had messaged back and forth with Audrey for a couple of weeks prior to our meeting. She was very nice, and especially helpful in getting me to her location - helping me with lightrail lines and schedules. She has a great place with a fully stocked bar. She greeted me in a very sexy outfit. We chatted for a bit and she quickly put me at ease, as I was a bit nervous. I've played a little in the past, but technically still a TOB newbie. Audrey was awesome. After arrival, I jumped into the shower and then we proceeded to the bedroom. We got comfortable on the bed while we talked about several topics. Audrey is a great conversationalist. She's easy to talk to, and after the initial awkwardness (on my part) it was like chatting with a friend. There was a lot of kissing, cuddling, caressing, and oral exploration. She asked what position I liked - top, bottom, her legs up in the air....... I told her I haven't had a bad one, as I like them all. (I do think I'll try her legs in the air next time). When I inquired about her favorite position, she replied with a smile, "As deep as you can get it!" You gotta love that. I'll keep the play by play details between us, but I will say, she has some fun toys that are worth exploring! Afterwards, she sweetly cleaned me up with a warm cloth. We then chatted about the hobby, and a possible future doubles session. I'm looking forward to that on my next visit to Denver. She was not a clock watcher, as we chatted past the hour I had booked. I asked and was granted permission to write a review. Gentlemen, you will not be disappointed if you make an appointment with Miss Audrey. Thank you Audrey for a wonderful session and I look forward to seeing you again.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Eyes: Green
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jayde Sunshine
|
|
LostTexan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
7
|
11/13/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the PLEASURE of meeting Jayde tonight! OMG! What a beautiful young lady. Been a long time since i experienced DT. She is energetic with all activities and really seems to enjoy herself!!! Things didnt quite according to plan but it was no fault of hers. She really wants to please . Be good to her and you will be rewarded!! See you soon!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
CBam303 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
CBam303
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great experience with this beautiful young woman.
We met and her hotel downtown, setup was easy.
She was very friendly when I met her. I felt comfortable right away. She's GFE and I DATY. Very nice. ????
I will definitely see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
jpo396 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/13/18 |
Review by
jpo396
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really fantastic southern gal. Nice all natural body. Great kisser very passionate and into our meeting. Good skills and personality. All but one activity on the menu, no back door. All the rest was very very pleasing.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kimberly St. James
|
|
jpo396 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
11/12/18 |
Review by
jpo396
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very intelligent interesting young lady. I splurged for a longer meeting with dinner and time out before returning to my place. Wonderful personality, very generous skills. Wish I could have lasted longer than ten minutes, nice bbbj to start filled by some dfk and then cfs. Couple positions and I couldn’t hold off any longer. Tight body long legs succulent lips. Hard to resist.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jayde Sunshine
|
|
P490719951 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
7
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow looks way better than the pictures real sweet definitely worth it. Everyone’s def of Gfe is different but she doesn’t kiss but she is perfect in every way
Age: 22 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
NightMoves |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 10/17/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: *
My Lady : Dana AKA Unicorn
Location: Denver Private In-Call
OutFuckinStanding!!!!!!
The door open up and I just about shit down both legs................ I was thinking to myself what the fuck is DIAMANTE doing here????
You know, that hot chick that is featured on Bad Wolves -hear me now video.
Dana's Beauty and charm is so captivating I knew she would be trouble, almost as if she put a spell on me. I tried so hard to find something wrong with her, but................... FUCK she's perfect! From her pretty pink suckable toes, to her gorgeous face with straight teeth and my favorite, green almond-shaped eyes and everything in between.
I'll keep the PSE activities and positions to myself, however I do want to mention that Dana is Highly recommended.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
baldy469 |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
11/12/18 |
Review by
baldy469
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Elle a number of times, for several years, actually - this is way past due. She came to my house, showed up on time (kind of a minor miracle!), was dressed like the girl next door (who never looked that fantastic!). We had a snack, a drink and then headed for fun-time. Frickin' awesome! I dined - it was excellent (both locations!) and as always, Elle is very responsive! We traded - damn! What those other guys said!! After the main event (which was amazing on more than one level!!), we were both taken care off. Elle is the best GF ever!!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristin
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been planning to see Kristin on two previous visits but I was UNSUCCESSFUL with those attempts. This particular time by chance, I saw her post pop up and I went for it. Kristin VERIFIED me and we set up a time that would work for both of us. I COMMUNICATED with Kristin that I wasn't a FAN of sitting in parking lots and she replied with "I get it, just like girls aren't fans of being flaked on" (my kind of girl). I laughed and assured her that I wouldn't FLAKE on her. I cannot lie, I could tell that we were going to CLICK by that comment alone. Well, the time came and I found myself at her familiar in call location. A couple of knocks and I was invited in. She has a warm demeanor, laid back and just a SWEETIE from what I could tell. I could have talked to her for hours but I noticed her signaling me to come a little bit closer so she could get to know me much better. What is a guy to do when you have a sexy woman wanting to know more about you, well I think most of us would give in and let her do exactly what she wants, trust me its a win/win situation for whomever is involved. As she got to know me better, I kept saying this is a very SPECIAL experience, so I nicknamed her "Special K". All in all, be careful looking directly into her eyes, coupled with the prettiest lips you want to see on a woman. Kristin all of your reviews were spot on and I must say it was my pleasure to finally meet and enjoy your time. I am handing out the Savior Faire Special K Experience Award............ I would love to have Special K and Maddie Maddox together at the same time. Until next time, you take care of yourself and I will be seeing you again.........
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jen-0045
|
|
AllTomorrowsParties |
Denver |
No Show |
11
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I tried to see Jenni twice this week. I first time she texted me about 5 hours after we were supposed to meet (we had agree to switch to an outcall appointment) but I couldn't see her at point. I figured, what the heck, why not give it another try. We set up a time a couple days in advance - she said just get her the room details on the day of appointment. I got those to her a couple hours before we were supposed to meet and I then I never heard anything from her. Maybe I just caught her at some bad times, maybe this is normal for her. Who knows?...
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
jonesy123 |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say but this is one firecracker in your hands guys. Her in call was nice and easily located in DTC. We had 2 hr visit and I needed all of the 2 hrs. She is not a clock watcher and got even more into it as we progressed.
Everything that has been said before is accurate and even more. She is great to see and quickly becoming an ATF. See her before she leaves and you guys will be glad you did.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
DoubleHanded |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Kitty is beautiful and interesting woman. The visuals were great and her massage technique was blissful. Lots of body contact and no tense spots overlooked. Her touch is magic. Nice in-call location with professional massage table. Highly recommend.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This lady is amazing. I know she is gone now, but she and Sunny Love will be back in a few months. If you like Asian women, then this girl is a must see.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
Touch |
Boulder |
Yes |
133
|
11/12/18 |
Review by
Touch
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: An awesome lady whom I've seen for years now and will continue for years to come.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
timesnewroman |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen lacy a few times, so she texted to let me know she was coming to town and we were able to schedule a time to meet up. It was like seeing an old girl friend. We caught up as we cuddled and started undressing. We kissed and exchanged oral pleasantries to get things started. She started on top, which is quite the view, before finishing up in doggie. Can't wait for her next visit.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiana Camila
|
|
Outdoorsmen2018 |
Portland |
Yes |
6
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: PortlandIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was super easy with Fab- she won’t give out her phone number for privacy issues but was just as easy through email. She had a rapid response time with every message. She is a very attractive young woman for sure. Started out with a great conversation and asking questions about likes and dislikes. She is definitely a pleaser and did everything I asked with enthusiasm. Nothing was rushed she is definitely not a clock watcher.
She is from out of town and next time she comes back I will definitely be back to see her. Treat her right and go with confidence.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
johnnybgood |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW, what a beautiful lady, I can't pick one thing I'd change about her, she's as close to perfect as a woman can come.(beautiful eyes, hair, smile, best man-mades I've ever had the pleasure with, an ass to die for, softest skin, she smelled like a bouquet of flowers)
She could be a runway model she's that stunning, now you put all that together with a woman who only cares about pleasuring you, very enthusiastically and it's equals my #1 ATF provider ever.
I will see Jessie again and again as long as she's willing, if she called me tomorrow and asked to see me again I'd be over just like that!
Treat her right guys and be prepared to book longer than you might normally, she's also a great conversationalist and not in a bad way at all.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alycia-2302
|
|
Mr.Wolfe1977 |
Denver |
No Show |
15
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Text her to see if show would be available for session. She agreed to the time. Second text was the address to the location.
About arriving at the location received no texts replying to mine. Called the number twice and no answer and call back. Waited 45 minutes at the location without no communication. As of several hours, still no answers to my text.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
rockster267 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
46
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Elle is a remarkable woman. Loves her craft and it shows. Her pictures dont do her justice. Her legs are phenomenal! Very affectionate and extremely sexy.She is a down to earth lady and puts you at ease right away. She loves daty and her French is incredible. I will be calling her often. You should too.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Just Another Guy |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's all been said before, but I'll chime in with my 2 cents worth. Hunter is beautiful, sweet, smart, witty, sexy and fun. Communications was great, location easy to get to and very nice. Our time together was incredible...in fact it felt like we were on fire! Can't recommend highly enough.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kimberly St. James
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pictures do not do her justice. Trinity is a very down to earth sweetheart. Definitely the once in a lifetime dream girl experience. Genuine and giving yl you don’t want to miss. Usual couple rules but very gfe. Bbbj was great some dfk lots of activities time flew by. Hour is minimum recommendation I m going for 2 or 3 next time.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
joedoe6850 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW. Simply put...amazing. If that wasn't a gfe than I don't know what is. I was treated like a king the entire time. I would not hesitate to see her again and I plan to.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
taf6394 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
77
|
11/12/18 |
Review by
taf6394
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Raine is phenomenal! The session began with a pleasant smile and a cozy hug. She immediately put me at easy. Then to the fire works. I will keep the session details between us, however I will say it was very wet and drenching, but explosive. I will say that Raine is a superb conversationalist and you will be blown away by her intellect. Gentlemen, she is a wonder to behold. You need to meet this lovely lady. I shall return soon.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|