Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16451 - 16500 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Kandi Apple jseattle Denver Yes 109 12/1/18
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi is a wonderful woman! She really took care of me as I was a little nervous I hadn't seen her in a while! She really looks better then ever! Great smile lovely lips fire cracker body!!! Her niples are so pleasurable! She knows what you want and does it with enthusiasm and a smile! She will keep you in a trance the whole time your with here! WOW Kandi thank you for the multiple blasts!! O she taste like sweet nectar! A beautiful delight !!! Till next time!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 Duke5280 Denver Yes 19 12/1/18
Review by Duke5280 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Vyckee a number of times and she is one of my ATF providers. Here FBSM are top notch and the flip is AMAZING. Follow her rules and you'll have an amazing time. I will continue to see her on the regular!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams Thawk2 Denver Yes 26 12/1/18
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lady in the pics. Beautiful eyes. Downtown denver location. Very sweet with some silliness to her personality. Very accomodating with utf, cfs, cg/rcg (does 5’8” constitute spinner?), mish, dog. Great hour session. Highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 aaabookman Denver Yes 19 12/1/18
Review by aaabookman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Vyckee for years. I originally met her through BP. She gives a great massage. I'm pretty sure she's certified. She has a lovely personality and is quite attractive. I've enjoyed all of my sessions with her and was actually thinking of calling her today.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova GuyinMileHigh Denver Yes 49 12/1/18
Review by GuyinMileHigh (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the woman in the pictures. I was off for the Thanksgiving holiday last week and she was able to get me in on very short notice! She is great, very friendly, pretty and sensual. Btw, she has the most amazing touch and perfect big breasts with big beautiful nipples! I recommend her.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-32-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 18 12/1/18
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ari is a real sweetheart, very beautiful with a terrific body to match. She was able to accommodate me on the same day. Setup was a breeze after she reviewed my references, and she also found that she was good friends with one of the providers I had seen in the past. Not to go into too many details, however her skills are excellent especially her oral and rcg. Everything was performed safely, and she seemed to enjoy as much as I did. Thank you Ari


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HazelGrace emho Denver Yes 2 11/30/18
Review by emho (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent a little time with HazelGrace Tuesday evening. She's a sweet petite spinner with a beautiful all natural body, sexy full lips and incredibly seductive eyes. She is so down to earth too. Easy to connect with. Truly a great addition to the Colorado scene. Services - No Kissing, No DATY (that was on me, I didn't try to), a little bit sucking and nibbling, CBJ, CFS (multiple positions) Hope to see her again soon. Thanks Hazel


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Freakfleek Denver Yes 44 11/30/18
Review by Freakfleek (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely wonderful. I’m very new to this so I didn’t really know what to expect. Simply put, the only thing that could have been better was me not being so nervous. Jade was amazing. Top notch. Will certainly repeat. :)


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Reverse Cowboy Denver Yes 111 11/30/18
Review by Reverse Cowboy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Roxy on Halloween night. It was difficult to schedule a time but eventually saw her later than I planned. Incall was the standard hotel with easy psrking. She has an amazing body, I would recommend to anyone who likes big butts do the hour session because she is a dime.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu berlant97 Boston Yes 64 11/30/18
Review by berlant97 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BostonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently visited with Alisalulu and found her to be an exceptionally sexy lady and totally GFE. Beautiful from head to toe, I knew I was entering pleasure heaven when she greeted me at her upscale location with a LFK which morphed into a DFK in a matter of seconds. She then undressed the both of us and led me to her bed for an hour of pure bliss. BBBJ, DATY and 69 to start, she drove me crazy all the while. On went the cover and we then made beautiful love in a variety of positions (MISH, CG, RCG and Greek), all of which culminated in a glorious climax. Alisalulu is one of a kind and I'd see her again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung Hulk Denver Yes 35 11/30/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Yasmin today was totally an awesome experience, another ATF for me!!! She is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe and has a very exotic looking face and smile that instantaneously seduced me. She has set the GFE bar about as high as I can remember in my hand full of ATF's. I won't even try to list all the acronyms but suffice it to say they were all there starting with a nice kiss upon arrival. This was her first trip here and she plans to visit Denver regularly. I can hardly wait to see her when she returns in December. Thank you Baby you totally rocked it :)


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aisha Moon Lands1014 Boulder Yes 5 11/30/18
Review by Lands1014 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super nice gal! And a killer massage. If you want a great great massage and your flip, she is great. I know she also does escort for a little more. She is a nice nice loyal gal


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly rick8181 Denver Yes 39 11/30/18
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. This girl is as hot as she looks. A very refreshing session. She has a great pair of boobs that love to be played with. And the view of her ass makes it all worth it. She is there to please and knows just how to do it. Waiting patiently for her next trip to Denver


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Occasionally Denver Yes 247 11/30/18
Review by Occasionally (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Callie several times over the past few months. Each experience was fantastic. She’s located in SW Denver in a nice neighborhood. The session was GFE with CFS finish. She’s very vocal, made me comfortable and was just plain fun! Shower was available for cleanup after session.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLuvv-BANNED 1 Tothemountains Denver Yes 18 11/30/18
Review by Tothemountains (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is a sweet girl that is very accommodating and quick to reply to your text messages. Set up was easy and when arriving she did not make me wait. She has a killer little spinner body and is very responsive. She is very much a giver and making me happy made her happy. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi goodguy69 Denver Yes 119 11/30/18
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue, I just realized that this was not submitted yet. I had the opprotunity to meet this beautiful young lady while I was in Denver. I met her at her incall, where we enjoyed a wonderful conversation which led to other activities that will remain between her and I. I will say I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with her and would love to see her again. Guys if you have not had the opprotunity to meet this wonderful woman, you should take the first opportunity you get to meet her. Thank you beautiful for a wonderful evening, until next time.????


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dollfacethequeen Sinfulman Fort Collins Yes 1 11/30/18
Review by Sinfulman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very easy! Typical screening. She kept great contact during her drive to my location. She showed up and is a drop dead gorgeous MILF! She has the most beautiful smile and awesome laugh. We clicked right away and both were at ease fairly quickly! GFE was great, and she seemed to be in to everything we did. She is stunning, and fun! I will definitely call her back again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo alex36 Denver Yes 64 11/30/18
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Briefly, the most beautiful woman i have ever been with.. She looks stunning and full GFE.. I dont think i will see anyone else for a long time..


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxxa21 emho Denver Yes 37 11/30/18
Review by emho (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off, she's a sweetheart. Easy to talk to, a bit bubbly (in a good way). Just easy to be around type person. She's very attractive, sweet and definitely willing to please. She looks like a gorgeous physically she is in great shape. Great tits, nice perky butt. Thin legs with no hint of fat/cellulite. For you mongers that like women who stay in shape, she fits the bill. Her skills are second to none, accompanied by a beautiful body and great attitude. Highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby fredsp411 Denver Yes 43 11/30/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ariel is a very attractive and warm young woman. I really enjoyed my hour with her and plan to repeat soon. She has a model's figure and is closer to a D than a C imho. Her massage is both theraputic and sensual. She uses lots of hot oil which I really enjoyed. The finish was truly spectacular. She is at the very top of her line of work.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Susan alex36 Denver Yes 4 11/30/18
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a very delated review. Susan is a very friendly, beautiful hungarian girl. Full GFE experience without rush. I would highly recommend her.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor NightMoves Denver Yes 170 11/30/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Audrey Astor Location: DTC Private In-Call I always enjoy my time with Audrey in her safe, cozy, clean private in-call. sometimes it's just the little simple things that keep me coming back to a certain provider. That little simple thing is this. I stepped out of the shower after our session and I always see Audrey stripping the bed and putting fresh sheets back on. I greatly appreciate that thoughtful gesture. Ms Astor is a clean, safe, drama-free provider and she is highly recommended.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Happyt Denver Yes 133 11/29/18
Review by Happyt (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a repeat visit and as always I enjoyed the welcome and the conversation. I also enjoyed the Russian very much. All the positive reviews are correct she is amazing. I will be visiting again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr dcorian72 Denver Yes 25 11/29/18
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Shannon last week and it was a great experience. Was in Denver for the day and saw her ad. So I called her and set up was easy. She host out of a new clean apartment. The session was great. She loves to kiss. Her performance was outstanding. I will be looking her up next time I’m in Denver. I highly recommend seeing Shannon.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung cosmo Denver Yes 35 11/29/18
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I took a break from the hobby for a few months, first time back in and wow what a good choice. Yasmin is beautiful, Sexy and cute rolled into one. Great body, smooth skin, the works. Fun personality and I had a great time. Not going into specifics but Yasmin was enthusiastic and genuinely playful. Thank you.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat Gollstrike4 Denver No Show 13 11/29/18
Review by Gollstrike4 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up an appointment today with Kat. Texted her 30 min prior to confirm. Got to the incall location on time, texted her to tell her I was there. Got a text back 5 min later saying to “stand by” Waited 15 with no response and left. Sent her a text to let her know I was leaving. Her response was “Lol, bummer ok”. No explanation, sorry for wasting your time nothing. Total waste of Time. Should have stuck with one of many wonderful people I have met from TOB.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I’m sorry things didn’t work out, darling. When I asked you to stand by I thought I had explained it was because I was finishing getting ready. I’m usually on-time, but I was running behind that day. I wish to look amazing when I meet people and I thought you deserved the same. I was surprised when you said you were leaving and was bummed we didn’t get a chance to meet. If you ever decide to reschedule, I’m sure we can work out the timing issues we experienced this time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 57 11/29/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I add that everyone hasn't already said Madison is an adorable little spinner who likes to laugh and have fun during the session and oh by the way she's ticklish which adds an extra Dimension I found to be kind of fun she has some rules but nothing that would prevent me from seeing her again thanks Madison see you again soon


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 39 11/29/18
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Angel Eyez couple days ago. She is very friendly. Easy to contact and set up appointment. This was my second visit with here. Both visits were very enjoyable. She has a wide variety on her menu. Does kiss some but wasn’t enthusiastic about it. Other than that everything else was performed very enthusiastically. I recommend seeing her.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alexismarie ShyDude303 Denver No Show 5 11/29/18
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm not sure what happened. Set up a appointment via text. Got to the address to her incall and headed her direction. Texted her when 5 mins away then again when I was parked at the incall location. All of her replies had been very quick up to this point but received nothing else. Incall was about 30 miles from me so it was disappointing to say the least. I hope it was something as simple as she fell asleep and not something I did.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky boxer-6526 Denver Yes 78 11/29/18
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see her for a while now. Yesterday, I had time on my hands, and she was available. Her communications were very responsive and we were able to set-up very quickly, even with verification requirements included. She does not show her face in her pictures, but she is very attractive in person. She is all about what you like and making you happy. We had a great time together. My only regret was I scheduled for a half hour, and not the hour. I won't do that again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadedone17 justsumguy Denver Yes 3 11/29/18
Review by justsumguy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was really simple. Show up here, text when you get here. I was very pleasantly surprised when I got here. Her pictures didn't do her justice, I can't begin to describe how wonderful her breasts are!! They are the softest most wonderful breasts I've encountered from this site. They are so wonderfully soft and literally will encompass any man they encounter. Her demeanor is very chill and accommodating, and she enjoys making you squirm. I never felt rushed and by no means was she mechanical in any way shape or form. Everything about this woman is genuine and thats what makes spending time with her that much fun. Everything that was done was done will a skillful precision. I've seen this provider a couple of times now, and I plan to see her many more times.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove MHGuy69 Fort Collins Yes 68 11/29/18
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is a sweetheart! Fun, enthusiastic and easy to talk to, topped by a rockin' gymnast body. You could take her home to mom and be proud to do so, no one would suspect the naughty within. Looking forward to her next visit already.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Syntax Denver Yes 62 11/29/18
Review by Syntax (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Screening and setup was easy with references. Typical two text system. Have seen her twice and both times were perfect for what I like. She is a beautiful girl with gorgeous eyes and a fun personality. Endless enthusiasm throughout the session. Left me with a big smile and a bit of an inflated ego. Looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver mtnpinon Denver Yes 42 11/29/18
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been looking at Hazel's ad for a couple weeks and waiting in vain for someone to review her. Today I decided to TOFTT. Easy setup a couple of hours before meet time so she could check references. Standard text instructions to her condo near Coors Field. Her condo is a little bare and messy like you would expect from a young college coed. Her looks are as advertised. Young, firm, tight and enthusiastic. Her braces added to the fantasy. Few limits other than the standard BBFS. Lots of DFK, and wonderful oral given and received. I was surprised to see how wet she became. Love a girl who enjoys her job. Cute, bubbly, caring, no rushing. I will be back.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu boxer-6526 Denver Yes 64 11/29/18
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first time with one of the Russian girls. Alisa's pictures are very accurate. She is beautiful. Set-up was easy. Her body is beautiful and she knows how to use it. GFE, dfk, bbbj, daty,cfs. We had a great time. Thank you, Alisa.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung Jaws Denver Yes 35 11/28/18
Review by Jaws (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yasmin was awesome. Smart, intelligent, and gorgeous. Started with nice hug and a few kisses even though I was nervous. Very calming and energetic throughout session and time went much too fast. Lots of enthusiasm throughout session that started with BBBJ and just got better. Cannot wait to see her again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Aloha808 Denver Yes 78 11/28/18
Review by Aloha808 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was in Denver and had some free time. Saw her ad come up on TOB so I send a text. She responded very quickly and after some screening she let me know where to meet her. Arrived at a very nice hotel and she texted the room number. A super attractive girl met me at the door with a smile dressed in a sexy outfit. I had wanted an hour but she could only fit me in for 30min. For this quick visit she took care of me and after talking to her I will definitely make another visit. Fortunately I travel through Denver frequently.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YazzyLove-BANNED 1 oldstandby Denver Yes 1 11/28/18
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One Full Hour of BBBJ, DT and TF! I've been avoiding the new no-reference girls due to generally less than satisfying results, especially with the younger ones. I took a chance on Yaz because I have a real fetish for huge full natural tits. She showed up at my door an hour later. OMG! I could not keep my hands off her boobs and she seemed to enjoy it. I have big hands but both together and my mouth couldn't begin to cover just one. Then she crawled up between my legs and started right in with eye popping TF and DT that made me disappear. She continued with DT from above and below, did some more TF, and then as our hour began to close, brought me right to the edge with even harder and faster DT. Just before I exploded, I plunged my dripping wet appendage in between her Triple D+ tits (they seemed way bigger). We both squeezed them together and I finished hard. She got dressed, hugged me, kissed me and thanked me. I continued to caress and play with those amazing breasts until she left. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD-34-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 47 11/28/18
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is a delightful lady. Easy to connect with and to make an appointment with . She is excellent at putting you at ease and holding a conversation. You will find Emily to be intelligent and beautiful. She enjoy’ s a gentlemen’s company and it showsd. I am hoping she will stay in the area as she is such a wonderful young lady. Treat her with respect and you will enjoy her company and be rewarded. Can’t say enough great things about Emily. Already an all time favorite. I would like to keep her a secret here. You will leave with a smile and wanting to come back to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely KSB Denver Yes 16 11/28/18
Review by KSB (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great massage with an amazing ending. Sweet, easy to talk to and great location. Highly recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane light kisser Denver Yes 247 11/28/18
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to spend some time with this lovely lady. She is GFE and a lot of fun. Very pretty with killer curves. I highly recommend this sexy woman!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luna5654303 KSB Denver Yes 20 11/28/18
Review by KSB (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great massage with hot stones. Everything was great and highly recommend. Nice incall in Denver/Aurora border.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
christycc2018 BeenHereDoingThis Western Slope Yes 4 11/28/18
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/18
Time: 3 hrs Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Christy and I had been texting for a while before we were able to meet. Her communication was clear and responsive without the Text Speak that I hate. We had determined that we were both interested in spending some time getting to know each other first so we started our rendezvous with dinner and conversation. Afterwards we proceeded back to my room for some more intimate time. Started with mutual massage then on to more mutual tasting and teasing activities. Christy is a genuine, no drama, no BS lady. Her pictures are her but don't really prepare you for how petite and tight her body really is. She has a very different approach to encounter times. She takes the term "Not a clockwatcher" to a whole new level. Spend the time to make a human connection with her and enjoy the sensuous time to follow. Thank You for the Evening Christy! I will be seeing you soon!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsJaylaMarie The stars are left Denver Yes 8 11/28/18
Review by The stars are left (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jayla was nice enough to meet me on short notice she's really chill and easy to get along with. She does have several rules and if that's not a problem you will have a great time. Thanks jayla


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Dreamer54 Denver Yes 78 11/28/18
Review by Dreamer54 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a beautiful, smart, sexy, and engaging companion. She knows what she is doing and does it extremely well and she is fun to talk to. I was exhausted after seeing her which was a good thing. Treat her well and with respect, Denver is lucky to have her around - a top notch GFE.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung NB1994 Denver Yes 35 11/28/18
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading the reviews on Yasmin I had to schedule and appointment with her. Initially we planned on Saturday, but when I saw she was available all day Thanksgiving, I texted her to move things up. Throughout the set up process she was quick to respond. Within the hour I was at her hotel. At her room, she greeted me in a stunning set of lingerie. We made small talk about each other's Thanksgiving plans as I got comfortable, and soon I joined her on the bed. Some like kissing and feeling later, we were into it. I traded delicious daty for some satisfying bbbj, and soon the cover went on. We switched around so often, from mish, to cg, k9, all the way up till my lungs gave out. She gave me a drink and a few minutes to recoop before we continued with standing, reverse cg, and doggie. Her moans were such a turn on, and it wasn't too long till we found a groove for occasional dirty talking. I gave out after another twenty minutes and we started chilling on the bed. She never rushed things and wasn't even eyeing the clock. If it wasn't for some other plans she made, I think we would have spent well over the scheduled hour together. See her gents; she's fantastic!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams Renaissance Residence man Denver Yes 26 11/28/18
Review by Renaissance Residence man (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Opened the door, I was amazed, she is truly stunningly beautiful! She was wearing a silk robe and took me by the hand and led me onto the bed where we talked for sometime and got to know each other. Once relaxed, she initiated by asking me if she could have my cock in her mouth; WOW! She let her robe down to the ground and was wearing cute panties and matching bra, she gave me a very seductive smile and great head. Then she walked over (oh the view) to her little bag of tricks and pulled out some lube. I'd never experienced the stripper slide. think she ruined me for all others, can it possibly be done better? Nearly lost it but she grabbed a cover and rode me CG intensely! She was really wet and very tight and after some time I sensed myself getting close so suggested we switch to K9 (did I mention the view?) until I could take it no longer and exploded. Better than GFE! She's attentive and accommodating but has had some bad experiences; treat her well and generously and you will be rewarded We spent the last 30 minutes or so cuddling, her on my chest


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza littlejohny6 Denver Yes 103 11/28/18
Review by littlejohny6 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is smoking hot young girl. Started off slow but got heated up in no time. She is a keeper, very sensual and lots of energy. Her ride on the top was awesome. Doggie view is to die for, to see myself disappear in and out cannot describe in words. She aims to please, one the whole you will be very happy to see her if you like middle eastern girls. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alycia-2302 tfh7980 Denver Yes 15 11/27/18
Review by tfh7980 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Definitely the woman in the pictures. The set up was very easy, Alycia texts back in a timely manner and was willing to communicate and schedule 2 days in advance. The session was enjoyable, good moves, good views, and Alycia was very accommodating and newbie friendly as she gave me tips and advice about my new hobby and wanted to point me in the direction of some of her friends. I will repeat and I recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 106 11/27/18
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a tad bit late, as my work and personal schedule has been a little bit hectic. Megan was awesome and really fun to spend time with. Not much to add to her other reviews, but I definitely left satisfied and had an amazing time. I highly recommend meeting her and will likewise meet her again when my schedule allows. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon getaway Megan, S. Corninthos


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: