|
Madison Taylor
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
3/8/19 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantasy of having an in person conversation with Madison. Set up was quick. Sometimes what I want is to take my time in conversation with nothing rushed. Madison is a cutie and was a joy to talk with. During our conversation, she uncovered some things about me, and she responded so nicely to my conversation with her. She talked about her riding skills and should be very pleased with them. I got behind in the conversation, but did my best to catch up while covering some things. Fine time, fine conversation and some delicious spaghetti sauce. I know YMMV, but I found my time with Madison to be fun and playful.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
NolaScofflaw-BANNED |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
66
|
3/8/19 |
Seen on 3/4/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I stopped by for an evening qv. She was as attractive as I was expecting from the pics. Friendly, good service. I would probably see her often if she lived here. I'm sure I'll see her again when she visits.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Clu7662 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
3/8/19 |
Review by
Clu7662
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Allison is adorable. Cute smile and a great attitude. We had a good conversation getting to know each other. She is one of the better kissers and girlfriend material. I was delighted that I spent time with her. Highly recommend!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
Marinomes81 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
3/8/19 |
Seen on 3/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is amazing. She is a safe provider. Her pictures don't do her justice after you meet her in person you would agree. Her body is soft and tight. She will treat you right if you are a gentleman and respectful. Thank you Jasmine can't wait for our next meeting.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leo Goddess
|
|
KSB |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
KSB
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Nice incall located in east Denver. Great massage and convo.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
3/7/19 |
Seen on 2/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's such a reward meeting a girl that does not reveal a whole lot in her profile that turns out so great. She's attractive and enthusiastic about all of it. For someone like me it's few and far between that a woman can take me Greek, but sure sure did. Had a big ole 'O' to boot and asked to be nailed some more.
The hour passed pretty quick, and as we got dressed we struck up a conversation about art and movies and she showed me around her studio. We deep dove into some obscure movies and realized we had a lot in common with art and theory.
Great girl and absolutely recommended, try the greek and have some fun.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
savel |
Denver |
Yes |
84
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
savel
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She's my alltime favorite playmate! Makes me feel good everytime and never dissappoints. Super GFE. Parlez vous francais? Oui Oui monsieur! What are you waiting for? Highly recommend!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
weber |
Denver |
No Show |
24
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
weber
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I called and etexted, and received a quick response via text. I was given the exact cross streets, and asked to let her know when I was 5 to 10 out. I let her know I was close and was given the address and was instructed to text her when I arrived and would be given her room number, I did as requested and never got a reply. I waited for 30 minutes still no reply. I decided to leave and 15 minutes later I received a message asking if I was still there. She asked me to come back, foolishly I did and let her know I was there and she went dark on me again. I received a text later that night asking if we could get together........... Good luck to the next.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
savel |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
savel
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Got a chance to spend some time with Winterkay! Nice upscale incall. With references was an easy screening process. She was all that and more! Smoking hot sweet southern girl. She aims to please from the start to the finish. All our time together was so good, I really couldn't ask for more. GFE , but much hotter than the girl next door. Don't wait see to see her. You won't regret it! Thanks Winter, and see you again soon!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilylove
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
3/7/19 |
Seen on 3/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I ran into Lily by mistake. I had contacted her buddy to see if we could set up a meeting but she was not in town. I was a little ticked because one of my favorites decided to say NEVER MIND after I had waited for her to get ready. ANYWAYS, Lily contacts me and after setting up an agreed upon time, I let her know that I had arrived and she forwarded the room number. I found my way through all the snow and up to her in call room. We chit chatted for a bit and before I knew it, I was giving Lily a hug and saying good bye. Time flies when you are having fun is what I usually say. Lily was all smiles and she whispers to me, if you see me post, let me know its you. I was all smiles because I liked how she said it. Lily until next time, take care of yourself and we shall meet up again.....
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Love
|
|
dude2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
dude2112
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Elle at her upscale incall in Denver. Her photos are accurate, but she is way more beautiful in person. She is fun to chat with, and has an incredible sense of humor, which immediately put me at ease. All activities were done with great enthusiasm, and our hour went by way too fast! I definitely recommend you pay her a visit when she comes to town. Thank you again, Elle! I hope we can get the chance to meet up again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
genrev |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
genrev
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went to see this lovely lady for a bit o' massage. Everything from the communication, ambiance, lighting, music, non-rushed and sensuality was top notch. Truly enjoyed myself. Highly recommend.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Love
|
|
NB1994 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
NB1994
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Once I contacted Elle on TOB first, we quickly made an appointment for a few hours later and I was on my way. She greeted me at the door in a stunning set of lingerie, and she was the most friendly of any of the Thai providers I've seen. Though her pictures are somewhat old, she was an absolute delight! We quickly got into business and she was incredibly skilled in all manners. After we finished, she gave a fantastic, thorough massage. We enjoyed a funny conversation; she has a great sense of humor.
Thank you so much Elle <3
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
3/7/19 |
Seen on 3/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Gorgeous girl with a petite frame. Easy set up. Really chill personality. She put on music for atmosphere which was appreciated. From there it was all fun and games. Everything was performed safely with lots of skill and enthusiasm. CBJ, CFS MP. No kissing. She said she does allow DATY with a dam but that’s not really my thing. Not GFE but definitely worth seeing. I will repeat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
Cos32 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
3/7/19 |
Review by
Cos32
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing Asian provider. Previous reviews are spot on. She is both gorgeous and very much easy to talk to.
She let me take the lead during the session and made sure I left satisfied.
Definitely recommend her and hope she continues to make visits to Denver.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel Hayes VIP
|
|
edfrank2012 |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
34
|
3/7/19 |
Seen on 2/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I want to go back to Vegas, Just to see her.....
Was going in to attend a convention. Coordinated with her ahead of time. Setup was really easy. Day of meeting arrived. We met in the lobby, then went to the room. She was everything I was hoping for and then some. True GFE. We started chatting for a bit, just to get to know each other. Then moved towards the festivities. She is a real keeper when it comes to achieving O's
Can't wait to go out to Vegas again...
Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AvaLovely
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
3/6/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: In one word .... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I was able to pre-schedule with Ava and I'm so glad I did. Was running a little late with traffic, but kept in touch with Ava. She was very appreciative.
When I finally arrived at her upscale hotel, Ava was wearing an incredible dress that showed off all of her assets. We hugged, dropped off the donation and chatted a bit.
All adult activities were done with a lot of zeal and zest. After an incredible finale, warm towel clean up and was treated to a back rub. Chatted a little longer, got dressed and I was on my way.
Sometimes, I hate to use superlatives in describing a lady or time together, but Ava is simply STUNNING! I don't even think that word is powerful enough. She's extremely bright, funny, smart, unbelievable body and great BCD skills. Thank you Ava for an unforgettable experience! Highly, highly recommend!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
22
|
3/6/19 |
Seen on 2/27/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been in contact with Alia trying to schedule a couple appointments pretty late that ended up failing. So she asked/suggested something that was a FIRST for me and I can't really say "WHY" but I accepted and I must say it worked out in a great way. We have a great communication network between the two of us. We set up a time and I arrived to see her dressed in a pretty off white set of pants and a matching coat. She walked out and she looked absolutely DELICIOUS. Very mature young lady. Do not let the age/quietness fool you, she is extremely laid back, funny if you are good enough to bring it out of her and well aware of whats going on. She gets the Savior Faire "My First, Her First" Award. Ms Alia until the next time, take care of yourself and don't change a thing.........
Age: 21 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-30-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hope58
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
3/6/19 |
Seen on 2/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Hope and she was able to see me later the same afternoon. Nice incall and greeted by an attractive lady and headed to the room.
Very nice, relaxing massage and a great release. Nice non-scented oils. If you're looking for a good massage with an attractive MILF, Hope is one to see.
Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Raine-BANNED
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
3/6/19 |
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber is simply amazing. Arrived at a nice incall location in Cherry Creek. Amber met me at the door wearing very sexy lingerie, and heels. We sat down and talked for about 45 minutes. Needless to say shes not a clock watcher. She was genuinely interested in knowing me. From our conversation things started getting a little heated. Amber slid next to me on the couch to get closer. Then we moved to the bedroom to get comfortable. She asked me what I liked before we began. I told her what I liked. I believe her menu is pretty extensive, with the exception of Greek. Once I told her my likes, she went in heavy, focusing on exactly what I wanted. Once we started I could tell that Amber was really into the experience, which is a huge turn on for me. We went through all of the fly positions, she climaxed, and I did the same shortly after. The overall experience was one of the best I've had, I would recommend her, if you can get on her schedule. She has a pretty solid client base so I would recommend booking her ahead of time.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
cajake |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
3/6/19 |
Review by
cajake
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Snowy Saturday so I checked out TOB and found Ella. Verification was painless and set up a date same day. Nice hotel. Met Ella she is just like her pics a petite spinner. We had a great time even MSOG and several positions. Hope to see here again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Angelina Allgood
|
|
Cologuy82 |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
3/6/19 |
Seen on 2/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I booked an hour outcall session with Ana fairly late at night. She was responsive and prompt for a relatively short call-out. When I opened the door of my room I was greeted by a very beautiful and fit brunette. After a few minutes of small talk we got started. She has an amazing body, incredible enthusiasm, and fantastic personality. It felt like hooking up with an ex girlfriend, perfect GFE. I will definitely be seeing again, and highly recommend.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Reed
|
|
BeSweet |
Boulder |
Yes |
6
|
3/5/19 |
Review by
BeSweet
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My time with Shelly was truly outstanding. I have never met a more passionate girl who treated me so well. She loves to kiss and cuddle which are my favorites. She has a funny and warm personality with a heart of gold to prove her worthiness. We went from passion to passion with her leading the way. What an experience and I will see her soon again, very soon. Thanks Shelly.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
new60sguy |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Petite fit young lady who puts the fb into fbsm. Quiet and intuitive.
More soothing and sensual than therapeutic. I have seen her a few times now and every session is different and each is better than the last.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristym7311
|
|
Copper-pipee |
Denver |
No Show |
1
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I texted Kristy early in the morning and asked her if she was available, she said yes! I told her that I'd like a 30 min visit, she told me when and where.
I get close to her location and she sends me a text telling me that there was a lot of fuzz at her location and that she'll let me know after it cleared up. I then drove by her location and there was plenty of fuzz, SHE WASN'T KIDDING!
At this point she could have told me that she wasn't interested in seeing me anymore, but she told me to give her 30 minutes and she was going to go to another hotel. I agreed to wait and headed to the new location. At this point she completely ghosted me. She didn't even say she changed her mind. I ended up waiting at the new location for about 1 hour and 30 min.
I was trying to take one for the team but it didn't work out. Sorry fellas. I'll try her again one of these days.
The only reason for the review is that she ghosted me, I wouldn't have minded if she told me to get lost, but she didn't. She seemed really sweet for the brief communication that we did have.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alexismarie
|
|
Copper-pipee |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I sent her a text bright and early, she agreed to see me. I told her that I won't send pics or FB but I'd message her from TOB and share my refs. She agreed. I shared and she sent me her address to an upscale IC in Stapleton.
She's very pretty and nice to talk to, We chatted for about 10 minutes then the fun begun. She's definitely NOT GFE as the other post stated. We still had plenty of safe / covered fun. I didn't complain. I did want to kiss her full lips, but that was a no go. (I understand, but you'd want to kiss them too!)
She's also not a clock watcher, she never started rushing me at any point of my visit. A huge plus.
After the main event she showed me to the bathroom where she had fresh towels / soap waiting for me. We chatted a bit more and I was on my way.
Go see her fellas, she's great.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
jamosurrey |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Hailey for a wonderful visit yesterday. She is a beautiful lady with an awesome body. I cannot believe she is 42, she can easily pass for being 15 years younger. Her incall is immaculate and extremely comfortable for a private visit. Other reviews comment that she is dominant and this is definitely true. She took control to assure my enjoyment and she succeeded wonderfully. The oral was awesome and we enjoyed multiple positions. Also great watching her “O”. Look forward to our next visit. Thank you Hailey
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
Fourplayluvr |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Showed up to her incall in the DTC, opened the door to see the most beautiful middle eastern woman that I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. If you like girls from this part of our planet, do yourself a favor and go see this girl.
Very passionate with lots of eye contact and enthusiasm. This woman is an unbelievable GFE!
Will be repeating ASAP!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Anjali Rati
|
|
Dogmatic |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
3/5/19 |
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Unqualifiedly recommend. Ultra GFE session. She made me feel comfortable as soon as I entered the room and we had a lot to talk about. She's a sexy curvy girl with pretty titties, great hips, firm ass, and cute bare pussy. We started with the best blow job I may have ever received. It was exactly how I like it: soft, wet, slow. I let her do her thing for about twenty minutes, and I was in heaven. Then I wanted to return the favor, so I ate her pussy for a while, and she was delightfully vocal. She has a very attractive pussy that smells and tastes like delicious fruit. After that she gave me a few more minutes of oral to get me back up, then we started the intercourse. She's very tight, and more to the point, knows how to move her body. We did missionary in a variety of angles, then switched to doggy, then back to missionary, where I finished my business. She's a great kisser and is very passionate.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: East Indian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Anders
|
|
Coflyfshr83 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tess is very easy to set up time with if you have your references in order. She is a thick, sexy blonde and by the time we’d walked back to her bedroom, I knew I was in for fun ride and boy was I. I’ll just say that she is extremely skillful and if you have the chance you should jump at the opportunity to see this great lady.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
Kennylingus |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina came over for a drink. As we loosened up, we began DFK. What a talented tongue. I explored her luscious D cups wirh my mouth and hands before moving down for some tasty DATY. She reciprocated before climbing on for a ride that included CG, doggie, and mish. Exploded in her. Round 2 was also intense. I was exhausted by the time she finally left. Highly reconmend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Majestic Barbie
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Candy is a very sweet young lady who likes to get to know you. After some introductory conversation and a cocktail, the fun began. Her breasts are a bit sensitive, but with some nice LFK and bbbj, she helped me reach my goal. MSOG was available, but that was not in the cards this time. She didn't hurry out the door, but stayed for the entire hour. It seems chemistry is important to Candy, and I suspect that future engagements will be even better once we get to know each other better and become regular companions. Due to obligations outside the hobby, her availability is primarily on the weekends. I enjoyed my time with Candy, and recommend seeing her. I know I will call her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Reed
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shelly is an attractive and very sensual mature woman. Sexy DFK as soon as the door closed. Hands all over each other. Soon on the bed and a wide range of grown up activities. Total GFE and her oral is world class.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Dreams
|
|
easy |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
3/5/19 |
Review by
easy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an awesome time with Miss Dreams. Great communication and setup through verification site. Fun, fun activities. I will be back.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Maxman45 |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
3/5/19 |
Review by
Maxman45
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pics are accurate. If you like boobs and butts this lady is your pick..time spent was great... Friendly and fun to be with. Will definitely repeat..
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Horneguyter |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
3/5/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful visit to this lovely lady. Very nice location, easy instructions for entry. Greeted by a lovely lady in a very nice and clean incall. Felt super at ease. Very easy to talk to. Says she does not have CMT training but she worked out all the kinks I had with a very pleasant massage. Finish was very nice. Will return to this lovely lady for sure.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
Raemid |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
3/4/19 |
Review by
Raemid
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great session! Sasha doesn't show her face in the pictures, but wow she's fantastic! Beautiful, calming and relaxing, positive, and a wonderful intuitive touch. I felt at peace with her. She's good at making wordless connections through touch. She glows when she smiles.
Some standard fbsm boundaries, 1 article stays in place. She uses everything she has to connect with you though. I thought it was very intimate, even on the first visit. Exactly the refresh I needed today.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
splguy |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
3/4/19 |
Review by
splguy
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time. Great conversation, very vocal. We’ll be seeing again soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
lookinFor |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Scheduling with her was quite easy, she's great at communicating via text which is always very refreshing and made prebooking a breeze. She offers service that is beyond gfe. The bbbj she gave me was the best I've ever had, and all activities were performed with enthusiasm. She has a great body and looks amazing from all angles. She is very affectionate, and you will not regret your time with her. I'll definitely repeat when she's back in Denver.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
Mnelson2142 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tried to get with Mia a couple of time but our schedules just didn’t match up until her last day here. So glad it did! Opened the door with a big smile and a hug. I took a shower to freshen up and then the activities began. She is very passionate and looks like she loves what she does. Began with DATY from behind and then flipped her over and continued to dine. She was very responsive. Then went in the a fabulous BBBJ and move into a little 69. I could not wait any longer and started with Mish with some nice Dfk to CG back to Mish to a cim finish. I finished so hard my legs was shaking!! Cleaned up and had a hug and kiss goodbye. Great time...Thanks Mia!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Dreams
|
|
mopjo |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
3/4/19 |
Review by
mopjo
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Dreams is a tall, slim hottie with an easy-going personality and a very sexy, sensual way about her. She's a southern girl. I had a great time, rolling around in bed with her and chatting and massaging afterward. Definitely recommended!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Charlie34-5334 |
Denver |
Yes |
142
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Thee is very little to add to a description to a Reese's session that I was lucky enough to enjoy.
I have been away for a while and when I decided to return I was looking for some tender loving care. I can't begin to tell you how much I found with Reese.
On P411 I had four favorites from before I stopped, three are still on P411, but they have all been replaced by only one, REESE!!!
Thank you Reese, you are beautiful and talented.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Davinci8 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
3/4/19 |
Review by
Davinci8
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Elara is a beautiful blonde full of youthful spirit and humor. She is a lot of fun to be with. 90 minutes went by so quick. She actually stayed longer than 90 minutes. Great connection!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Mustang87 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had another great experience with her. She is a great GFE provider. Great communication, nice location and had a wonderful conversation. If you've not had the pleasure, I can't recommend highly enough.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
rcm1380 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
3/4/19 |
Review by
rcm1380
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is overdue, sorry Kenni! She is an absolute sweetheart! Definitely not a clock watcher, and seems very interested and into the session. I walked in the door to find a beautiful, sexy woman in some black lingerie. Took care of the details and the kissing started. I'm only interested in providers that are into the kissing, and I must say it was AMAZING! DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY. The only complaint (very small complaint and doesn't change the experience) was there was no MSOG.
She is a great person guys don't miss out!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
REBUTTAL:
Thank you for the review. I offer MSOG for hour or longer appointments, but not for half hour appointments. Hooefully next time we will get to enjoy each other longer????
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Dreams
|
|
sn0w60ard3r |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Contact miss dream before on another site at first showed he my reference from her. She made an exception for me. Communication is all completed on here which is a little annoying when you are trying to find her incall during a snow storm. Tried to arrange a meeting I unfortunately could not make the first meeting. She was still great and we met another date. Pictures are accurate. She is definitely a spinner. Very nice and warm and sexy. She got changed into a nice outfit. Very passionate and fun to be with. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, RVCG, CG, Miss, and even infront of mirror which was hot. Definitely recommended.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
Merlinator |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/28/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Raven was everything the previous reviews have said.
Once our schedules aligned and we could meet, everything was perfect.
There really was not anything that I would change.
She is beautiful, playful and can carry a conversation on every topic that came up.
She does like to meet people that she can connect with as opposed to more of a mechanical experience. I love that.
And we talked about some fun things that we might do for future meetings.
So, yes, I highly recommend her and I will be seeing her again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
arisolovely
|
|
MilesSona102 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Ari at her incall. Directions were easy and straightforward. She is as pretty in person as her pictures show. She has a pleasant, laidback personality to go with a very nice body and she was more than enthusiastic in fulfilling my requests. I really enjoyed my time with her. Go see her. I will definitely be repeating whenever she is in town.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi Michaels
|
|
Fcastle303 |
Denver |
Yes |
72
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ahhh, what can I say that hasnt already been said about this beauty? If there was a option for recommendation in these reviews beyond yes, like "hell yes!" I would have marked that box. Naomi is TREMENDOUS. She is simply stunning, fun, enthusiastic, confident, and interesting. She is 100% engaged at all times and seems to really enjoy the giving and receiving. I cannot adequately articulate how awesome the session was. 100% gfe, comfortable, safe, clean, discreet, and entertaining. I. Will. Be. Back...
Age: 39 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calisurfgirl
|
|
Bluejetty |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
3/4/19 |
Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My whole experience with her was wonderful. From our conversations to our time having fun together, it was all around amazing.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|