Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10601 - 10650 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
AspenMarie Avalanche2500 DTC Yes 140 7/26/20
Review by Avalanche2500 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had the pleasure of meeting Aspen, let me tell you fellas she is a 15/10 bombshell! A total sweetheart, made me feel right at home. Set up was a breeze and our time together was nothing short of superb! I can't wait to see her again! Definitely make some time for her if you can ????


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Kieffer442 Denver Yes 54 7/25/20
Review by Kieffer442 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lebanon is super cute and super small. She is a true GFE. Daty,lkf,cfs,bbbj. Great eye contact and perfect spinner. It had been some time since I’ve gotten to see a provider and Lebanon was a total bombshell. Thanks sweetie!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Kolorado DTC Yes 143 7/25/20
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have visited this young woman several times over the last few years. She is not only beautiful but her smile and personality are amazing. Always happy to see me and and one of the best Gfe experiences I have ever had. It had been over a year since our last visit and I won't let it go that long again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Maxpower38 Denver Yes 54 7/25/20
Review by Maxpower38 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lebanon is a top notch provider And is young with a tight body. Screening is difficult but well worth it. She greeted me with a nice hung and a kiss at her incall location and wasted no time. Was a full on passionate adventure from beginning to end. Her voice is very sensual and was a huge turn on for me throughout. I left with all smiles and really enjoyed chatting with her. If you can get some time with this young lady, take it. Like now! I will definitely see miss Lebanon again and am already looking forward to it!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miaaa RealDeal23 Las Vegas Yes 13 7/25/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another awesome encounter with Mia today. Set for the following afternoon. Also very accommodating since something came up for me and I had to change our time by two hours. Quick communication via text. Pictures are nice but don’t capture all of Mia’s beauty and curves. Pretty face, short, and stacked in the best two places. Thick thighs and booty with a small waist. Breasts are incredible as well. Mia is a safe lady which took nothing away from the experience. CBJ and MPCFS. Great time again with this stacked beauty. I recommend spending time with Mia she’s a lot of fun. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany Rolexxx-BANNED Hulk Denver Yes 9 7/25/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tiffany is a very pretty young lady with a beautiful smile and a friendly personality. She has a tight well toned petite body that is silky smooth. All activities (CBJ, CGS) were provided with much enthusiasm. Looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aisha Moon ishmael2 Boulder Yes 5 7/25/20
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really enjoyed a visit with Aisha this week. Very prompt reply to my phone call and was able to set up a visit in 2 hours at a very nice hotel. She is very pretty, fit and petite and very fun . Aisha started with an excellent massage then had me roll over to my back and the real good stuff happened. I was given an unhurried TF experience then CFS with this cutie riding cowgirl. The view was great and her lovely, soft breasts were lovely to see and hold. I highly recommend her !


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haylie Sky Notsobad50 DTC Yes 7 7/25/20
Review by Notsobad50 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen Hailey post previously and found myself looking each time. I decided to finally contact her via PM. She responded quickly and verification was quickly done. I arranged a time and met her at an upscale incall. Hailey opened the door with a big smile and noticed how attractive she was. She was more petite than her pics seemed but I was not disappointed. We chatted briefly to get acquainted soon the activities began. UTF and the cover went on. I’ll say she was an engaging and willing provider and it seemed at the end we both were pleased. I would definitely recommend her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling billy4040 Denver Yes 61 7/25/20
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great, went for longer this time and was not disappointed. Dainty Darling is a must see, if you like petite spinners. Not a clock watcher, went a little long because we were talking and she didn’t seem to have an issue with that, YMMV. Once again, I’ll leave the details between us but you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend seeing her. Thank you Darling B


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx oldguysrule45 Denver Yes 27 7/25/20
Review by oldguysrule45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chelsea has been my go to lady when i desperately need a massage even though it is a 2 hour drive each way. I recently sustained a fall and had a bruised hip and dislocated wrist and was sore in every nook and cranny of my body. Chelsea had the soreness eradicated by the end and did what she could to ease the pain in my wrist and hip. She is a please to talk with and a beauty to behold. If I lived closer to Denver, I would be seeing her on a regular basis.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne YMMV69 Westminster Yes 96 7/25/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy verification thru p411. Nice suite hotel in Westminster. Greeted me in a sexy fishnet style dress and is an impressive combination of looks, and talent that is quite the Naughty Girl you wish lived Next Door. She admits her pics are older, but they are not dated; it's her and she's glorious! The only real difference was she's got a nice tan working vs her porcelain skin in the pics, either way is awesome. Nearly 5'11", she's got nice curves in all the right places, and just enough of them. Her gym is back open so all this will get even better! In addition to knowing when to ease in and out of control of the fun, she is also a pleasure to hang out with. Looking forward to my next visit with her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Dray57 Denver Yes 37 7/25/20
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice in call, she has a beautiful face and Her attitude is outgoing and playful. She has a body and looks that compare with that of /Bree Hanssen/Alia. I would go see her again I enjoyed her company and time. All activities were safe and enjoyable.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelle Malone Iusedtoloveher DTC Yes 7 7/24/20
Review by Iusedtoloveher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with Chanelle this afternoon. First of all, she is gorgeous. Pretty pretty face and smile. I've been out of the hobby for a while and she immediately put me at ease with her easy southern style. Very sexy voice and southern accent as well. She's very tall and thin but then all of a sudden there's this beautiful butt of hers. Really quite perfect. Almost lost it on the BBBJ but managed to get through a couple positions including standing doggy. But a woman. What a sweet personality. Oh and did I mention she's freaking gorgeous.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos All4fun5280 Fort Collins Yes 99 7/24/20
Review by All4fun5280 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome! That is the quick description of my visit with Rose. She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease, it’s as if you have been friends for years. Her sensuality is the best I’ve experienced. She was easy to contact and has a very accurate and informative personal website, follow her directions for an appointment and you will be well rewarded. I will anxiously await the next opportunity to see Rose again.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel raoulduke Denver Yes 67 7/24/20
Review by raoulduke (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel is an excellent FBSM provider. Everything is as advertised and the experience is inline with her excellent reviews. Her body is amazing and she has one of the nicest asses I have ever seen. She is also a super chill girl to spend time with and I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna redman19744 Westminster Yes 24 7/24/20
Review by redman19744 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Nic several times and each time gets better and better. She is a sweetheart and provides me exactly what I’m looking for when I see her. She has a great incall location and she is playful, spunky and her smile is mesmerizing. We had a great conversation between rounds and she is not a clock watcher. She is my ATF!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black ze6492 Longmont Yes 47 7/24/20
Review by ze6492 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Diamond after her simple screening process at her nice incall. Started off with some nice kissing which led to some unbelievable UTF. Super sexy body, soft lips and heavenly skin. Started out CG and the feel of her perfect ass banging against my balls nearly had me immediately. Had to sample K9 and that was epic. Highly recommended.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Maximus DTC Yes 116 7/24/20
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: ... just another 5 star review for this gorgeous provider. I've been admiring Lauren for a long time and I finally got to visit with her. I'm just wondering what took me so damn long... she did not disappoint. She's a drop dead gorgeous, long, lean, statuesque beauty with a professional and calm bedside manner (no pun intended), putting me quickly at ease. Started off with an exceptionally skilled bbbj leading to cfs, multiple positions. I will definitely repeat. Thanks Lauren.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Pickaxe Denver Yes 45 7/24/20
Review by Pickaxe (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure and honor of spending a half hour with Lola. Enjoyed a massage. She does this thing that can’t be explained but gets you going. You need to experience it for yourself. She is polite. Courteous. And instantly is my new ATF. By far the best half hour of my week. Go see her. And treat her right gentlemen. AMAZING! Thank you Lola!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 62 7/24/20
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Annalise and my time with her was wonderful. She is intelligent and will converse with you on any subject. She is absolutely gorgeous and fun to be with. Annalise sense of humor will have you laughing and chuckling the whole time you are with her. She is a power house if energy and will make you feel like your king and she is your queen. Annalise is enthusiastic about her skills and makes sure she pleases you. I waited a while before getting an appointment with her, that was my mistake and I will not make it again. I Am planning on more frequent visits. She is wonderful, exciting, attractive , and you don’t want to miss out. Treat her with respect and the reward will be amazing.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Tyesheron DTC Yes 145 7/24/20
Review by Tyesheron (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great we started off quite slow since there was a little miscommunication, however a half hour we got a little to a lot more comfortable. Very funny and very patient. Respect her and she will respect you, but please make sure teasing is appropriate at the right time. Also extended an hour.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MeganMay stjones1919 Colorado Springs Yes 2 7/24/20
Review by stjones1919 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan was fun to finally meet and has ATF potential. Stay persistent to connect with her, like sending several follow up texts to stay high on her inbox list, lol. She is all she claims to be: cute & petite. She really is 4’6” and about 90lbs. My choice was passionate and sensual, although, as her posts note, she can get quite kinky if desired. DFK GFE for sure. While Uber tiny, she could handle me full depth in both areas and multiple positions. She wants to be your sex toy, so bring your imaginations and fantasies and run to see her before she goes UTR.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-8416 Rodessence Denver Yes 38 7/24/20
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to contact dulce. As she has been on my radar for a while. Easy set up. Went, the lady in the pictures was really her. A lot pretier in person to. Had a good time. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease petite4me DTC Yes 45 7/23/20
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Krisily is one-of-a-kind. So hot and tiny and accomodating and comfortable in her own skin. A fantastic overall experience that flowed from BBBJ to a variety of positions with my hands roaming all over her amazingly tight body the whole time. I'll be replaying that one in my mind for a long time. So good!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver YMMV69 Westminster Yes 88 7/23/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy screening thru p411. Incredibly, I think her pics are the same ones from when I originally saw her about 10 years ago, and even more incredibly they are still accurate! There's not a good description for her figure here as she's far better than "Average", but not quite "Beach Body" athletic either; make no mistake, she takes care of herself! Biggest challenge with Samantha is that she's nearly impossible to schedule last minute because she books up quickly when she announces dates on her voicemail. The first time you see her you will understand why she is so heavily, and very highly, reviewed here, despite not recently advertising here, and on TER. The reason for that? Well she is incredible about getting you to feel it's all about you while she simply "owns" you. She was my first call when I got back into the Denver area after a long break for that reason. Lets call her GFE with an impish evil twist. I'm usually not able to meet up with her because of my often last minute schedule doesn't find availability with hers. Reviewing her probably doesn't help my cause, lol. YMMV


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver odb DTC Yes 42 7/23/20
Review by odb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutley a blast, full of energy.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor francois_dillinger DTC Yes 60 7/23/20
Review by francois_dillinger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time with Madison. After reference check met up for 30min. Great little package that will but you at ease. I knew she would be too much for me but I held out as long as I could. I will return for more.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Curiosity Boulder Yes 96 7/22/20
Review by Curiosity (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A great sensual experience with a beautiful lady with gorgeous eyes and a sultry voice. Non rushed but a very Vocal and climatic finish.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly savory jwoods12 Denver Yes 6 7/22/20
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kelly was ready at short notice and was even able to accommodate my dress request! She's definitely the girl in the pictures but much taller than I expected which was a pleasant surprise. Great bbbj followed by cfs and I left a very happy man. Recommended and will repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 eagle08 DTC Yes 77 7/22/20
Review by eagle08 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Raine and just like the first time, I had amazing time with her. She's a very beautiful woman who truly enjoys what are does. And let me tell you guys, her Raine showers are a sight to behold and an experience that will leave you wanting more and more.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana diggin dog DTC Yes 39 7/22/20
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Previous reviews are accurate and there's not much else to add. Lana is another of the beautiful Thai providers. She is an energetic, spirited, funny, and overall sexy woman. Pre-booking was easy through TOB and without any issues. The setup and other conversations via text were timely. All activities were enjoyed with great enthusiasm by both parties. Thank you Lana and I hope we can meet again soon.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis frostyjack Denver Yes 47 7/22/20
Review by frostyjack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been a long break since COVID put a damper on things, and I found myself with a very rare opportunity. So, I chose to see Jessi, and that was a great choice. This was my first time at her and it's a nice setting in a decent part of town (although, I felt a little bad for her getting blasted by the industrial strength ceiling mounted a/c unit. It was a hot day so it was on almost the whole time, and she's just a little thing). She laid in with a great deep tissue, hammering into my back and shoulders which are a mess. Lots of sensual touching, lots of body to body (and she definitely has a great body), and she has wonderfully soft skin. The finish was, of course, f***ing amazing and is something I've been looking forward to since our last meeting. It was really nice seeing her, and she genuinely makes me feel welcome. In my short/sporadic time in this hobby, she's definitely my ATF.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer Farmhand DTC Yes 42 7/22/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jennifer is one of my favorite to visit. She has class and has the ability to make you feel relaxed from the moment she opens the door. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does and is very GFE. She is in shape with a tight body. I highly recommend seeing her if you haven’t had the chance.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Zyx Denver Yes 59 7/22/20
Review by Zyx (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was sorely in need of a massage and saw all Lira's positive reviews. Booking was easy over text Her incall no shower. Not an issue for me but do come fresh to your appointment. The highway was closed so I took the back streets and ended up being late. I kept Lira informed and she was very understanding. Massage was incredible as Lira found knots I did not know I had. I reallllly needed that. And the flip was equally incredible in a totally different way. Thanks Lira!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg mc2106 Denver Yes 106 7/22/20
Review by mc2106 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing Experience! just visit her and you won't ask anymore questions! Fun Gal!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa Birdman bran Denver Yes 11 7/22/20
Review by Birdman bran (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I arrived at an upscale hotel and was greeted by a very pretty blonde girl with blue eyes, after showering we got into not going into details but it was a time I won’t forget soon


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Socal7 Denver Yes 123 7/22/20
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Devon! Met at her nice, safe, incall location with easy parking. Devon is a very cute and very sweet girl with a wonderful personality. She deserves the positive reviews.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane Newton Denver Yes 45 7/22/20
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Prompt communication, Jane is very good at what she does. Do yourself a favor and read her website, everything you need to know about screening and your appointment is there. If you hold up your end, she will screen you quickly and get set up. I'll just say I felt like I was with a girlfriend. Except no girlfriend has ever given me such a relaxing and attentive massage. The massage featured lots of warm oil and slides. It was exquisite and put a smile on my face. The oils did not leave a residue at all and cleaned up nicely. culminated in adult activities that left an even bigger smile on my face. I was then offered a shower with clean towel and washcloth; Her incall is clean and relaxing, and you can't go wrong with whatever. I'm a big fan of variety in this hobby, but so far Jane is the best provider I've seen and I'm already fantasizing about a return visit. She's set a new high water mark for me in what to expect from a good provider.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado calpal Denver Yes 120 7/22/20
Review by calpal (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Totally relaxing FBSM session with a CMT-quality provider. Great strong touch on my back and legs with plenty of sensuousness, followed by a very visually exciting flip. Incall is discreet and easy to pop into.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate calpal DTC Yes 129 7/22/20
Review by calpal (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing PSE with a sexy, erotic, long-legged woman. All previous reviews are accurate - eat your Wheaties before seeing Lexy, because you’re going to leave drained. Can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend icypleasure Denver Yes 55 7/21/20
Review by icypleasure (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to contact Lindsey and schedule an appointment the very same day. I was very pleased when I first saw her at my door. Pictures are accurate and all servicesw were performed with enthusiasm. I would definitely recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu bigfick Thornton Yes 152 7/21/20
Review by bigfick (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Lulu again today, she gets better each time I see her! Super easy to schedule with, and she is able to accommodate last minute visits too. Arrived at her incall, got room number and headed up. I do wish her English was better, but we have never had an issue with miscommunication. I get comfortable and she joins me on the bed. Started with cbj, cfs and she gets fist shot. Get a message for a bit to recharge for round 2...start with cbj for round two then more cfs to finish. cbj, acg, racg, mish, doggy. Will see her again for sure...


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll icypleasure Denver Yes 67 7/21/20
Review by icypleasure (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally had a chance to meet Katy after a few attempts and it was well worth the effort. She was everything I could have hoped for. I can't add much to earlier reviews. All I can say is that I will definitely be calling her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Todoesprivado Westminster Yes 152 7/21/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen her several times and she has always been very polite and welcoming, with no exceptions. I really appreciate how she is able to accommodate me with short notice and always manages to keep her incall clean and inviting. This lady is a gem, I wish I can see her more often!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Viviana Milo0909 Boulder Yes 9 7/21/20
Review by Milo0909 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great provider, everything was done with enthusiasm ,wonderful cbj,mpcfs.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 82 7/21/20
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to contact via text. She's welcoming, sweet, and accommodating. A fine GFE experience. I'll be back.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Dirtymaximus Denver Yes 64 7/21/20
Review by Dirtymaximus (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: have been wanting to meet Alisa for a while. Finally had some time to see her. I met her at a very nice incall and she greeted me at the door in heels, and a nice thin see through black robe. Man her accent is great. She greeted me by shaking my third hand to make sure I was ready. Of course I was. She's new and I couldn't wait to see what I was missing. Her bbbj was amazing and went for a while. I couldn't make eye contact or I would have lost it. After successfully making it through without giving her the international shoulder tap I was ready for DATY. I actually had her lock her legs around my head during the act while I grabbed her in all of the places pulling her towards me. After my face was a glazed donut I decided the game was on. On went the cover and mish started. Love her moans and light talk. Made me crazy. We then made it to K9 and lazy K9 where that ass would not allow me to continue. I ended hard into the cover. Alisa is amazing.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Samedis12 Denver Yes 47 7/21/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Merc multiple times within the last 4 years. She's what I call the gem of TOB. Her incall is very nice and cozy. She's always got porn on the background but trust me you won't be able to keep your eyes off her. She's extremely attractive for her age. Her tits are just something you have to witness to believe. They are massive with big eraser nipples. Its crazy how amazing her breasts are despite her age. She loves greeting me with a hug and dfk. She's an incredible kisser. She's always got lingerie on focusing on her ginormous chest. She loves her breasts played with and worshipped. She loves starting with Russian which will drive you over the edge. I loved bouncing her giant melons up and down. Rest of the session included Bbbj, cowgirl, doggy, cob, etc. If you're a boob guy or just want a truly awesome GFE, she's a must see.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela YMMV69 DTC Yes 74 7/21/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Verification was easy. Cayla greeted me as if she'd known me a long time. Bubbly, friendly personality. Pics are accurate, if not current. Great figure for her age, and better than many far younger than her. Enthusiastic before, during and after the activities. I probably could have stayed longer but was pressed for time for other things I had going on. Will visit with her again, and plan my day a little better next time. While she hasn't been reviewed in awhile, all the reviews I've read echo mine.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta YMMV69 DTC Yes 63 7/21/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After some Juggling, met Nicoleta at her Nice hotel. Pics are her, and while she's a bit more filled out than the pics, she is an extremely attractive lady. She's easy on the eyes, easy to be around, and fun to play with. Has all the curves where I enjoy them, and her body simply screams "touch me". I'm still sorting out the restrictions of the website on what can be said or not said, but I'll just say that I'll be seeing her again the next time she graces Denver with her presence. I have no reservations recommending her.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: