|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Jack1984 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just left my meeting with Reese, and have never been more compelled to write a review. Fellas, I’ve found my new ATF, and I will be seeing her every time I have the chance. Communication with Reese is a breeze, and verification was painless. I won’t go into all of the details (read other reviews), but I will say she is absolutely gorgeous and has one of the most perfect bodies IMHO. I’m blown away that she is in her 40’s, as I would have believed her is had she told me she was 10 years younger than me (I’m 37). My hour went by WAY too fast, and I will be sure to reserve longer moving forward. My biggest regret in my years of hobbying has to be waiting this long to see her. I will repeat, and would highly recommend if anyone has a chance. Thanks Reese!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 2nd time seeing the awesome miss Bree Hanssen. Our schedules finally aligned after several months of trying to get together. Bree is a beautiful lady with a tight well toned killer body. Her seductive smile will light up any room. She is fun and energetic and provides a steller unrushed GFE performance. I will look forward to seeing her again when our schedules match up!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Manhunter |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
9/3/20 |
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was to see Devon again. She always laughs when I have something to say which her happy during. We had lots of convo throughout as well. She was able to make me a tuna sandwich for lunch which was very kind of her. Thank you for a wonderful time we had together.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
Valerian |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
Valerian
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shelby is freaking incredible! She was only visiting Denver for a week, but I'm glad I caught her while she was in town. After sharing my refs through TOB we met up an hour or so later at her upscale hotel. She's incredibly sweet and accommodating, and also incredibly beautiful. After talking for a bit she impressed me with some top notch french skills, and then we moved to the bed where she was very vocal, and seemed to enjoy herself just as much as I did. BBBJ, Mish, K9. She has an ass to die for, as well as a cool personality and relaxed demeanor that I'll never forget. I hope she comes back to visit often.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dianna Anderson
|
|
Rodessence |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
9/3/20 |
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Initiated contact through text. Got to location and I saw this lovely looking lady waiting for me. Started with a small chat. Followed by a nice massage and the rest is history. Quite a great time I had with her. I will repeat for sure. Thank you for Dianna.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
Alan2157 |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Shelby on her visit. Screening was a breeze. She responds quickly and keeps the appointment which some are not doing lately.
Her pictures are accurate. She is very pretty. She lists body type as average which I have and issue with. It is awesome!
She has a very nice C cup natural rack. Nice booty to go with the pretty face!
The other part you need to know is she has a great attitude to go along with the visuals?
She did not want the issue to ruin our time. Wow! She has a heart of gold too! I quickly fixed the issue when brought up.
Activities were GFE, BBBJ DATY CFSMP
I can't wait until she returns. Shelby thank you for a great time and take care.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
Mtnbkr18 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
Mtnbkr18
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had Marlaina come to my home. We visited and had a great conversation. She is very friendly and outgoing. I will be back to see her again. Treat her right Marlaina is a great woman.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
randyh |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
9/3/20 |
Review by
randyh
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Exceptional experience. I had seen ShelbyCreams posts previously and was intrigued by her suggestive posted Bio. I was not disappointed. Based in Seattle visiting Denver; excellent, prompt, responsive communication for screening and scheduling. Hosted in an upscale discrete incall location.
On arrival; the door was opened by a stunning and fit gorgeous stunner in sexy black lingerie panties and greeted with a very warm, friendly kiss Hello. You could say she had me at Hello. This sexy woman is as intellectually stimulating as she is sensually. At my request, Shelby produced an erotic toy for a stimulating hot warm-up preview, followed by what I would describe as the best oral I had ever received; incredible eye contact, deep throat genuine passion and overall outstanding technique leading up to multiple position encounter multiple orgasm with vocal and sensually enthusiastic service.
Woow. This woman is the complete package. Beautiful, intelligent, sexy as hell, talented provider. Immaculate hygiene, sweet in every way imaginable. Her pictures are certainly enticing; although nothing to compare to in person; smoking hot girlfriend experience. I cannot wait to repeat visit!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Haylie Sky
|
|
l.mk1 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
9/2/20 |
Review by
l.mk1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had amazing experience she is friendly and very beautiful and definitely gfe experience pictures are very accurate
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
JustanAsian |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Michelle for an outcall. Easy setup, ran a little late but was in constant contact to let me know. Arrived and was blown away by her. All other reviews are spot. Perfect body, amazing bbbj. CFS was incredible. Cuddled after we got done. Shes my new ATF hands down.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
lolo04 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
9/2/20 |
Review by
lolo04
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Demi is absolutely gorgeous.Skills are on point. Tight fit body and she's just intriguing. She is confident yet vulnerable. treat her right fellas.
She is the real deal.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
dcorian72 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to meet Nikole today. She is a very friendly person. I could’ve talk to her for our entire. She is very attractive with a beautiful body. Nice breast and an awesome backside. She is an affectionate GFE. Her oral skills are amazing. I can’t wait for her to visit Denver again because I will definitely see her then. I recommend you see her as soon as possible.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
68blondeguy |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great morning with this lovely blonde lady and will hopefully see her again when she is in town. She has a great body and knows how to use it. Treat her well and she will treat you well. Thanks for a great time and hope to see you again!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jessica
|
|
kawirider5 |
DTC |
Yes |
28
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica is a sweet Texas gal with a killer body. You can’t really beat what she brings to the the table with that bod. Setup was straight forward with couple of texts and sharing references on TOB. Nice, conveniently located incall hotel. Contrary to the previous reviewer I actually like her freckles but might not be everyone’s thing. Anyway, I had a good time with Jessica and can’t wait until she comes back into town again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shelby is a natural beauty, funny and cute all in one. I met up with her after a few days of texting back in forth before she arrived in Denver.
We set an appointment and off I headed out, we had a phone blackout for some reason but still got together a short time later and all I can say is this woman is just beautiful, pics DO NOT do her justice! She is a very GFE lady and all I can say is treat this gem right and you will enjoy yourself!
Shelby, I'm in love with the shape of you! ????????????
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
40
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Noticed Ms Jenna Fucking James was coming into town so we picked a time that would suit us both. JFJ is a prompt individual so I know to make sure I am on time with her LOL. She puts a lot into getting dolled up so the least I can do is to be on time. I arrived on time like clock work and I was invited up immediately. Once inside, I saw that JFJ smile and I knew I was in store for a good time. We usually cover the small talk in the beginning like to old co workers and then I usually sit back and let her do what she likes. Of course my hands are nothing but still LOL, they are concentrated on a couple of areas. The storm began very strong and ended very calm, which meant my time was up. We further talked about all sorts of things before I found myself giving Jenna a hug. Jenna your company is always enjoyed, try not to stay away so long.................................Take care of yourself and I am already for the next time. The Savior Faire "Are you ready for me" Award goes to Jenna Fucking James.....................
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Chalilgrin54109 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/5/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Due to both of our schedules being very limited. I was able to set up a time with her. I was greeted at the door. She always has this smile that will make the strongest drop to their knees. We had a chat for a bit, We discussed what has been happening with each other since our last meeting. I had a wonderful time with her. We tried some new things that I was hesitant on trying...But I did. I plan trying new things each time.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
Hello! |
Denver |
Yes |
63
|
9/2/20 |
Review by
Hello!
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing experience! Nicoleta makes you feel like you’re spending time with an old friend. (Although none of my friends look that good!). Excellent conversation skills with that sexy accent bring her sensuality to another level. If you’ve been waiting to see her just do it already! You won’t regret it.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
sn0w60ard3r |
Denver |
No Show |
42
|
9/2/20 |
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: We texted all day long. I had a previous provider bail on me in the morning. I was looking for a similar role in the afternoon. I explained to Hazel that I had a particular roleplay in mind. She "claimed" that it sounded fun and she was interested and would be there. She never showed. Just RUDE to waste someone's time. Last night I had another provider begging me pretty much book her instead of the girl in the morning. I stated I don't like to do that out of respect for the girls. If I say we are booked then we are booked. If something comes up I let them know HOURS ahead of schedule I don't just not show up.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
calpal |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
9/1/20 |
Review by
calpal
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another incredible with Sofia! Quick to schedule, pleasant conversation, wonderful CMT quality massage with a sensual transition that built slowly to an explosive release. One of Denver’s finest, will be back soon!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Betterman |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
9/1/20 |
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Enjoyed an absolutely wonderful hour with Jos. She was fun and flirty with lots of positive energy from the moment I stepped into her very nice incall. We chatted for a bit to get comfortable, and she showed herself to be smart and real and full of a glowing personal energy. She is also super sexy in a relaxed and confident way, like she really enjoys this. In addition to her genuine energy, warmth, and fun vibe, the adult activities were fantastic. She's excellent at giving and receiving, and the sparks were flying. Highly recommended, it felt very genuine throughout.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elitexxeva
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
10
|
9/1/20 |
Seen on 8/23/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted The Eva through TOB and she responded fairly quickly. Later on during the week we set up a time but there was a slight mishap due to me using the wrong contact number. Once we corrected that issue, we set up another time and this time it worked out perfectly. I arrived at the in call location and was invited up immediately. Once inside, I saw this little sweetheart dressed in a glittery dress with a great set of twins begging to be played with. We made small talk and watching her sit on the bed was a lovely sight. She soon joined me and I casually laid back for her to do her thing. She was GFE with me but I can't guarantee she is that way with everyone, so know that up front. She has a great demeanor and she is as nice as can be. Juicy lips, the girl has it, big lovely tits, the girl has it, pretty skin, the girl has it, and a nice ass............................well she has that too. The Savior Faire "Now you are making me feel bad" Award goes to The Eva. Stay sweet and stay laid back Eva, you have an awesome way of carrying yourself and I shall see you again.........................
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chelsea_jordan
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
9/1/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an awesome experience today meeting Chelsea. She is an absolutely gorgeous woman with a well toned body and an easy going cheerful personality. I could have stayed in bed all day making out with her, it was like being with a high school cheerleader girlfriend. She is totally into the Girlfriend Experience and seems to thoroughly enjoy all things GFE including DKF which I found quite enjoyable. Other reviews are spot on including the fact that she could pass as a twin sister to Reese Witherspoon. My only regret is not meeting her sooner, but she will be on my radar not for repeat visits.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Jac209 |
Westminster |
Yes |
90
|
9/1/20 |
Review by
Jac209
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was great seeing Claire. She looked absolutely stunning as I came through the door and was welcomed to seeing her in very sexy lingerie. I almost wish I would have requested for her to keep them on longer but her clothes came off quickly for me to admire her fully. Claire was engaging in our activities and we had a wonderful time. You can tell she takes care of herself and I did my best to take care of her in return. She’s definitely amazing and I would go see her if you have the chance.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
9/1/20 |
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Vert lovely woman who gives a CMT massage. Smart and engaging convo. Left very happy and satisfied. Have seen her multiple times and will continue
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle-0889
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
9/1/20 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Danielle and heard back from her the same day. Set up was very easy and we agreed on a time to meet. She kept in touch and gave good directions to her upscale place. Danielle looks just like her pictures and is very friendly. We drank a bottle of wine and had a great conversation before getting intimate. LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. She has a great, thin body and seems to really enjoy herself. She does not seem to be fixated on time during. I left feeling like I'd made a new friend and plan on seeing more of this wonderful lady.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Gentlejeff1 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
9/1/20 |
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is a wonderful, sweet, hot, knock-your-socks-off, beautiful, soft, shy, friendly, vivacious, erotic, out-of-this-world, mind-blowing, intelligent, sexy, bundle of dynamite all wrapped up in the body of a naughty rebellious goddess.
I am so thankful I met this wonderful lady and, OMG, she will wear you out. I’m addicted to this courtesan who is the perfect mix of PSE and GFE. I can’t say enough about her but you’ll just have to find out for yourself. Just make sure you hang with her at least once In your lifetime. Touching her once just might transform your life forever, it did mine.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Enchantressselena
|
|
Rtinboulder |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
9/1/20 |
Seen on 8/16/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am so glad that I had the opportunity to experience Selena’s magic touch! This was one of, if not the best experiences, I have had with providers here on TOB. As a first timer with her, she greeted me so warmly and welcomed me into her space. Selena rocks with her incredible skills throughout all aspects. Her petite body makes it such a delight for skin to skin - as she is walking around the table, as well as her sliding her body across yours! And she has all that warm oil to apply, right at the moment it’s needed. Next time I am going to pay attention, to how see has access to all that oil, to put on your body. This time I was totally blissed out throughout and certainly did not want to pay attention to anything besides Selena’s magic touch. Thank You Selena!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Angela
|
|
Rugersmygun |
DTC |
Yes |
50
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 7/30/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Always a treat when she's in town, we're super close I probably know more about her and her family then I do my X
We got to spend two days Thur and Fri. cumming all over each other ;)
She is by far my all time favorite
She's traveling with a friend now so next time we're going ...
Can't wait :-)
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Smp64 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
8/31/20 |
Review by
Smp64
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen both Winter and Kat by themselves, so I thought I would try seeing them together for the PSE session. I was nervous seeing them together, not really sure what to do with two hotties! They told me not to worry they would take good care of me and they did! When I walked in they took my temp and had me get comfortable, blind folded me and played a guessing game to get thing's started. I was supposed to guess who was sitting on my face and who was giving me a killer BBJ , I had no idea suffering from sensory overload. Then we moved into covered FS and covered multiple positions with both these lovely ladies. Then they said they had some toys they wanted to try on me if I was game, I said sure why not. While Winter and I were going at mish Kat put on a strap on and started riding me. Then the had me lay down and they used there new Electro stimulator on my prostate. By the time I let go I was shaking like a leaf, I thought my hart was going to stop. I will be seeing them whenever they come through town!
Lady's I want to thank you again for a mind blowing experience!!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
TushySoft |
Denver |
Yes |
63
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Nicoleta a couple of times. With her, I think it's a good idea to keep an eye out on when she's in town. Every time, she makes me feel as though she is genuinely happy to see me and that goes a long way. I'm not sure what else to say, but it's always a good time and one I look forward to. She is a great GFE and one I don't think you should miss out on.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
TushySoft |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm pretty new to the hobby, Liliane made sure I felt at ease immediately. She gave me compliments and even taught me a few things. That was much appreciated. She was the right kind of gentle and aggressive and overall gave me an amazing experience. Conversation was easy and she was great company. I left very happy.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Not sure what else can be said about Hunter that has not been already mentioned in the previous reviews.
I had a chance to see her again after a couple of years and I’m so happy I made that decision.
We met at her comfy incall and she made me feel super comfortable from the start.
We had an incredible time and I hope I can repeat again soon.
She is one of those you never want to see leave this wonderful hobby.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
Sako |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
8/31/20 |
Review by
Sako
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nikole is very beautiful in and out. Met her at her in all this morning. She was very professional and I felt like she enjoyed all the activities we did together. Very GFE. Lfk dfk bbbj daty and cfs. Yes I do recommend her.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
Profitable1981 |
DTC |
Yes |
53
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Shot her a text early in the AM and she replied right back. Was willing to see me in the time frame i requested. Pulled up to her incall and texted her that i had arrived. She called me right away to give directions on how to find her room. Pics are very accurate, she has a very cute, sexy face. I got comfortable on the bed and she got in between my legs and started BBJ. Real good BBJ. Videos for her onlyfans. CIM to finish, she was helpfull with cleanup. I got exactly what i was hoping for. Thanks baby.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leena_rose
|
|
OldBiker2 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
40
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: plan to meet in Denver didn't happen. SO glad I drove to Ft. Collins. Leena is cute, perky, and a lot of fun. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Will repeat.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy LAmour
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
DTC |
Yes |
1
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I received an email from a girl I’ve seen a few times before on tour. This message was for her sister Roxy. Holy crap did I hit the jackpot with her. We set up a weekend visit at her incall. She verified me through p411 and confirmed date-time and other details.
She looks just like her pictures and all the descriptions of what you’ll experience were spot on. GFE+PSE and oh so amazing. She’s got a Latina bod and the passion in bed to match.
Aaahhhhhhhhhhh I love Latinas. Just fantastic lovers. Activities were all described on her site and in her email, DFKLFKUTFGFEPSEMSOG and I pulled off a rare three rounds (not bad for my age).
She complemented me on my stamina and attributes. Good to know I still got it.
I’d highly recommend seeing this girl, just amazing to engage with, we conversed in Spanish and btw she has some great vocals... a big turn on for me.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JourneyBlaze007
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
DTC |
So-So |
4
|
8/31/20 |
Seen on 8/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: What can I say? You win some and lose some.
This experience was pretty generic from the start. The location was good. The conversation was lackluster and seemed insincere. And her pics are mostly out of date or really made up, as in makeup and some photo work. But she does have a few more realistic pics of what you’ll get. Aside from that her performance has changed. She offered a massage to start and reading the other reviews you should probably skip that so I did.
TF which was dull and mechanical, she use to do UTF ...I guess? She does not liked to be touched in certain areas which was annoying and made for some awkward moments. And there was some spontaneous upsells which lead to more awkward moments. Wasn’t a fantasy for me, or a good experience.
She has some other negative reviews out there that match my experience. I’d just consider carefully before you call. She’s definitely a 30min girl
I immediately set up a rebound appointment with another girl when I got outta there.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAlexi
|
|
TheCoordinator |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
8/30/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Kimber Marie via text and TOB to share my references. She responded quickly and sent an additional link that had more information to peruse. Although she did not have any current TOB reviews, as she is from California, there were links on TOB to other sites with reviews. I had seen her post several times and then she popped up in an incall near me.
Appointment was made, she then confirmed with an address, and a few texts to make sure I was coming and when I would arrive. Everything went smooth, and she came out to meet me in front of a nice hotel and gave me a nice welcoming hug.
First impression of of Kimber Marie was that she was very pretty, and pretty chill.
Did a little chit chatting in the room. Then started to have some adult time. Everything was covered and safe, but I was extremely impressed with every position we did. CBJ, CG, Doggy. Each of those could have been it for me. Her tattoos are amazing and her skin is young and smooth. You will have a great time and she will calm your nerves.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
kitty_licker |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
8/30/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Shelby's post, read her reviews, sent a PM and my references. Verification and set up was smooth and she was very easy to communicate with.
How do you describe meeting an ANGEL!?! She's every bit as pretty, sexy, coy, fun, smart, etc, etc as you can want!! Warmth and sensuality radiate off her, and then she looks up at you... OMG! THOSE BEDROOM EYES!!!
All the best things of back-seat/back-alley fun, but in a nice upscale hotel!! With energy, passion, and enthusiasm she'll rock your world! Some drinks, a little music, and all of a sudden she's on her knees giving me one of the best sloppy, DT, BLS, BBBJs I've ever had! Before I lost all control I put her on the bed to return the favor, I went to work on her pretty little pussy and it was delightful! She's so responsive, her small encouragements and not so small moans of approval and appreciation make you give her all you got. I could have been down there all day enjoying myself watching her enjoying it, but she's a pleaser too, so we move into 69 and so ended Round 1!
Talking to her is almost as pleasurable... almost. She's very personable and relatable, she wants to get to know you and can engage in conversation wherever it goes. Truly a joy to be with!!
Then the conversation turned into another French lesson, but eventually the cover goes on and she gets on for CG. We didn't even get to K9 or mish! Her technique - fantastic, skills - world-class, AND she's TIGHT... then she gives you that look again... OMG!!
And then we talked again, and some more and we kept talking. I told you, she's a joy to talk to.
She travels with a friend (beautiful, thick, sexy as hell) and I considered the 2 girl special, but little Ms Creams reminds me of an old high school flame and I needed some alone time with her first. Back-to-the-Future had it wrong, it's not a DeLorean at 88 miles/hour, it's a Shelby at 88 strokes/minute. That's how you feel young again, that's the fountain of youth! Before this review hits I'll have probably seen Ms Creams again... YES, she's that good! Unquestionably ATF material!!
It only took one time... I'm officially addicted...
She said she only comes to Denver once a year, DON'T MISS HER WHEN SHE COMES BACK!! (or please do, more time for me!! lol) Looks like I'm going to have to go visit Seattle more often.
Thanks love. I'll be seeing you again
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
thefundirector |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
8/30/20 |
Seen on 8/17/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. This girl is amazing. Some of the best french I've ever experienced. That combined with the dirty talk was so great. Almost no gag reflex. Halfway through she mentioned her friend. I said "lets get her up here too". She called and 5 minutes later I was having a 3some. Great oral from her friend Jenny too. What an experience. Full service was great too. The dirty talk there ended up being too much and I lost it.
Do yourselves a favor and run towards this girl. One of my ATF.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Champb |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
8/30/20 |
Review by
Champb
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen the beautiful and wonderful Zoe a couple times. She is a good listener and she aims to please you. Great gfe she smells good and looks just as beautiful. Bbbj is amazing I don’t want to say too much you just got to go see for yourself, cause I be seeing her as often as I can.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jessica
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
28
|
8/30/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I missed Jessica when she visited Denver previously and I was dead set on making sure this particular time I would not let that happen again. I saw Jessica post and I contacted her. We were both in contact here and there with one another for a few days due to her being a Blonde Busy Body and me being a Male Busy Body LOL. Anyways, we finally made this thing work. We set up a time, I arrived on time and followed Jessica's instructions. Once inside, you will immediately notice these curves. The woman has a body that begs to be on display. We chatted a bit to smooth things over and my advice to anyone who pays her a visit, be warm and a gentleman because this woman just wants to feel safe.......and once she feels safe, she will definitely welcome you into Jessica's World which I am proud to say, I will definitely return as soon as possible. Jessica is GFE and did I say she has a body that will not disappoint. She also has these cute lemon sprinkled freckles as well. I found those to be very sexy when I gently pulled her hair back. All in all, I had a wonderful time with her. I think she is a sweetheart, who has a soft cute personality that comes out when she feels comfortable/safe. She reminds me of a cat, if you can get the pussy to come around you, pet, rub and stroke her gently because cats are special and once they love you, its a blessing..............The Savior Faire "Big State Texas Curves" Award goes to the woman they call Ms Jessica.....Take care of yourself Jessica, I shall see you soon.....
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
luvthesun |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
8/30/20 |
Seen on 8/19/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally had the chance to meet the lovely Catalina, but sadly on her farewell tour as she is retiring. Trust me guys, it's our loss! Super sweet and attentive to all my needs.
All the best Catalina in your new endeavor!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Honest review |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
8/29/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying to see Catalina for quite sometime. Our schedule finally lined up. After she screens and ok's references it is a breeze to communicate. She has a nice incall. There is not much to say as the other reviews are spot on. She is a premium GFE provider. Very accommodating and just wow. She is Cuban milf. A word of advice- She is retiring very soon. If you want to see here do it. Do not sleep on it, or you might miss her for good.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Californiaborn74 |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
8/29/20 |
Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Everything about my visit with her was amazing very much fun and enjoyable and just a great bubbly personality. She is certainly beautiful and knows what she is doing
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
Honest review |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
8/29/20 |
Seen on 7/31/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in the area and decided to contact her. Communication was easy. Location is convenient, close to the the highway. Ryleigh has cute southern accent. She was very accommodating and goes off your tempo. We talked expectations and went great. She is in between 3g and full GFE provider. She has a great attitude and personality. Overall, she is a good provider, Would recommend.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Exquisite *KLN*
|
|
perseykisser |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
8/29/20 |
Seen on 8/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mix an incredibly fit body, wonderful Texas hospitality, a smile and enthusiasm that is very sexy, and add a swing to swirl it all together, and that sets the scene. A complete GFE.
Nikki is now one of my favorite providers. The sad and only downside is that she is not sure when her travels will bring her back to Denver, but when she returns I will be on her list. I suggest watching for her next visit and plan to see her!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
Dray57 |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
8/29/20 |
Review by
Dray57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Go see this girl pictures are on point, body is perfect. Nice hotel. Arrived to room she was wearing nice bra and panties that i enjoyed taking off. Started with LFK then on to DATY must say it was nice could have spent the whole day. Proceeded to a BBBJ which was amazing followed by a few positions then my favorite doggies in which she has one off the nicest asses I have ever seen. Did not watch the clock felt like I was there more cleaned up then left. I will see again when back in town. Oh the moans rather real or fake either way were such a turn on.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Morgantruly702
|
|
DrDong89 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
8/29/20 |
Review by
DrDong89
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting up with Morgan tonight.
She is a super fun, sweet, incredibly attractive girl. Great conversationalist made me feel at ease immediately. Thank you for the wonderful time!
A lot of reviews already, what are you waiting for? Just go see her!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|