|
Leigh5280
|
|
ArthurDentJr |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
11/13/22 |
Seen on 11/2/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely incredible. She's an artist. All the glowing reviews set my expectations high, and she somehow managed to surpass them in every way. I'm fairly new to the hobby, but she is definitely the best provider I've met with yet! Left me completely satisfied. It'll be hard to top this one :) Thanks so much!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-37-47
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Natejazzyjeff |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
11/12/22 |
Seen on 11/4/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just participated in a gb with Devon and Leyla was the most amazing event ever was nervous for the first half hour but damn did I go. Almost nothing was off the table I ff her so much and came so much and she took it all like a champ Greek so many times just wow I will be seeing you again and again and again love you ladies takes care till the next time. Damn whew.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Natejazzyjeff |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
11/12/22 |
Seen on 11/4/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy fucking God. Just participated in a gang bang with Leyla and Devon. Only thing that didn't happen was um yeah we did everything ff Greek cim cof dp I came so many times. Could barely walk outta there. I'll do it again in a heartbeat. And see them both and individually again and again. I'm insatiable I wanted to keep going but respect and take good care of these ladies they are a gift from the gods. Love you ladies takes care
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amy of Boulder
|
|
N1ceGuy |
Boulder |
Yes |
39
|
11/12/22 |
Review by
N1ceGuy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: My first review. Been crawling through TOB for a while and seen a couple others but just never really signed up to provide reviews. Anyway, met Amy sort of on short notice. She was able to accommodate since I happen to be nearby. She provided clear instructions to her nice and clean location. When she opened the door, I saw a nice beautiful lady. Very great and sweet personality and we had a nice convo during. I feel like she could have provided more pressure on the massage but nonetheless it felt relaxing and unrushed. Flip was great and she took her time. All prior reviews are spot on. Hope to see her again if I’m ever in her area again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Thank you so much for the review, however I’m a little confused when you wrote that you felt more pressure could’ve been used during, because I asked you during how is the pressure and you told me it was great. You also complimented me a few times saying how good you felt. I wanted to reply to you about that, please let me know about this I’m a little confused. Thank you. :)
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
Tbpurdy1 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
11/12/22 |
Review by
Tbpurdy1
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie is incredible! Super easy to get a hold of via text. After a quick reference check we were a few hours later. From the moment she opened the door I was amazed. So easy to talk to and made me feel so welcome. After talking for a few we got comfortable on the bed. She kept whispering in my ear and moaning. After a few minutes she grabbed a cover and began UT. It was incredible. I wasn’t going to last if she kept going. Then onto the main event. I can not recommend her enough! I will definitely be back.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
agentawesome |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
11/11/22 |
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second time seeing this wonderful lady. She is absolutely gorgeous, friendly, sweet and one of the best GFE experiences.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
rahulk2190 |
DTC |
Yes |
52
|
11/11/22 |
Seen on 11/2/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hello All, I have met Mia after a quick chat and verification with her and I was at her door in couple of hours. She is such a sweetheart and easy to talk to. Everything went very well and returned with a smile on my face. If you get a chance go see her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
nunyobiz |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
11/11/22 |
Review by
nunyobiz
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mandy is a delightful person to spend time with. delightful with a lot of unrushed fun. She is thoughtful, accommodating, beautiful, and an absolute sweetheart. I will definitely look forward to the next chance for a visit!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
jake88 |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
11/11/22 |
Review by
jake88
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow.. just wow.. That booty....We had a good time. I know I did. Will definitely be back for more.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
csam99238 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
11/10/22 |
Seen on 11/2/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing experience with Emily! She loves what she does and we made a great connection - almost immediately! I was seriously impressed with the setup process. Really fast response. All the rules are super clear and on her site. She has a suite in a great location. The massage was amazing with a perfect mix of pressure, light touch, and teasing. Build up and finish was...heavenly! Wonderful conversation throughout. She is a really interesting person. YMMV on the conversation as we connected on various touch points in our lives. Thanks for a great time!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Hart
|
|
Jeffj607 |
DTC |
Yes |
55
|
11/10/22 |
Review by
Jeffj607
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Olivia. She is absolutely stunning. There is a little bit of a language barrier but when the fun starts, does it really matter? The way she moved her hips was out of this world. I will see her every time she come to Denver.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
nukvonme |
DTC |
Yes |
46
|
11/9/22 |
Review by
nukvonme
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The experience with Elladane was good. She is very understanding, charismatic, and fun! You can tell right from when you walk into the room that the "vibe", if you will, is going to be splendid. She is very beautiful, sexy, and wonderful.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jadeindenver101
|
|
Highwayman |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
11/9/22 |
Seen on 10/3/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first visit and well worth the wait. and she was able to on the same day. The experience was seamless and pleasant. She was very easy to talk to and feel at ease with. I like her well defined features of her face and body. She is very desireable :)
We got along great and like each other. She was already talking about things we could explore next time.
She seduced me with sexy clothing and provocative exposure of her breasts. I liked her energy and she welcomed mine. I felt like I could be free with her. Her skin was soft to the touch and her body was fun to fondle. She has plenty of toys and creative ways to use them.
The usual acronyms were discussed and creativity was encouraged. GFE to the max.
It was a very fun, sexy and healing. Accommodations were great and we chatted afterwards about hobbies and get to know you things. She left a great impression on my mind and feel blessed that this encounter happened. I will look forward to our next adventure. Enjoy
This lady looks very sexy like a fantasy. Age only improves this beauty. Kind, sexy and mature demeanor well maintained. Nice skin and looks hot from all angles.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaomiSmith
|
|
Justfun1st |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
11/9/22 |
Seen on 10/5/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally I had the opportunity to share an hour with Naomi. The setup was flawless, easy as pie. was upscale, nice and clean. but that really didn't matter because as soon as the door opened and I got a look at this beauty we immediately got right to. boy with Naomi it was easy to love what we did. We both were pleased with the outcome and I will be standing in line to see her again when she comes back.
JustFun1st
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaomiSmith
|
|
S7even1970 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
11/9/22 |
Seen on 10/31/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Fuckn amazing!!! Easy communication through text. Confirmed in the morning for an afternoon visit. Got to her room and she greeted me in a sexy negligee and some French kissing. Quickly moved to the bedroom and all activities were fantastic. Started on her knees with some deep BBBJ/DT and I was able to watch her in the bathroom mirror-very sexy. Moved to the bed, covered up and we did every position imaginable-CG, ACG, RCG, doggy, froggy, and numerous variations of mish. She did numerous additional things that brought me over the edge-dirty talk, reaching around and massaging my balls, and DFK. She is absolutely gorgeous and took every opportunity to make me feel wonderful. After first round went for a 2nd. This woman is so damn sexy and has a tight body, soft and full tits, and a small waist. I can’t wait to see her again!!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
Jgxd47 |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/8/22 |
Review by
Jgxd47
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Ariels ad and decided to contact her, was easy, quick responses, within a few text exchanges and we were set to meet. was a nice area, I was greeted by her, her pictures are accurate and Ariel is very welcoming. She allowed me to use the shower. And when I got out she was waiting for me on the bed. Great GFE, overall I had a great time and enjoyed her company. When it was time to leave we said goodbye to eachother with a big hug and smile and off I went. I will try to see her again next time she's in town. Thank you Ariel.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
jharold55 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
11/8/22 |
Seen on 10/28/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a BLAST! with Jessica. Fantastic body, GFE in every definition. DATY with clean and fresh and BBBJ was so enjoyable. I would recommend and repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
BigDan |
DTC |
Yes |
52
|
11/8/22 |
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Young, sweet. I was able to explore every inch of her. I loved her BBBJ. Will repeat
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
lildiknic5 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
66
|
11/8/22 |
Seen on 10/14/22
Time: 15 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cassie let me know she was in town so I had to make time to see her. She's definitely my favorite and she's a sweetheart! Time spent with her is always amazing. Thank you Cassie!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Jjjonah |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
11/7/22 |
Review by
Jjjonah
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Tiffany after getting stood up by another date, and she was very accommodating.
After a quick screening, she let me know where to meet.
She made me feel wanted, a cared for with a quick shower through which she orally cleaned the star of the show before draping me with a towel and continuing to her room for a great rub down with warm lotion.
Everything from start to finish was performed with enthusiasm and she loved letting willy slide between her wonderful hooters.
This was a date that I enjoyed and will definitely be back for longer to better understand her method of a good time!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
super_miked |
Boulder |
Yes |
99
|
11/7/22 |
Seen on 10/10/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Rose is simply amazing. I've seen her twice now and the experience both times has been beyond expectations. She is beautiful with a killer body and she loves to make out, which makes the time with her even that much better. This time started with some DATY (she tastes so good) and then on to BBBJ, had been a while for me and I couldn't last, plus her oral skills are quite incredible. She then got me to pop a 2nd time towards the end, will just say it was the most intense orgasam I've had in some time. Rose is super sweet and will definately be back.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilly Phoenix
|
|
jackburton |
Miami |
Yes |
2
|
11/7/22 |
Seen on 10/21/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: MiamiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Lilly and let me say she is drop dead gorgeous! As good as or even better than her pics. She has a killer body and is sexy as hell. She is a little shy but kind and very down to earth. Great time from start to finish, never felt hurried.
Started off with some nice kissing and hugging. The we slowly stripped. I had showered before so as we got on the bed she gave me a very nice CBJ, the I spent some time DATY which she sounded like she enjoyed very much with lots of encouragement! Then we did both mish and K9 before I finished up and boy did she wear me out!
We both had a most pleasurable time. Would like to keep her for myself, but highly recommend seeing this lady if/when you get the chance.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Hart
|
|
Hydrolysisis |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
11/7/22 |
Seen on 10/28/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: An absolutely incredible experience, Olivia is one of the best, if not the best, I’ve ever had. The first thing you notice is that she has an incredible body. Her proportions would make anyone seeing her do a second head turn. Started off with some light teasing, which was very sensual, then to the main show. I’ve never had a view like that in my life.
Throughout, Olivia was very kind and playful. You should see her. A model experience and provider for sure.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
SeniorPlayboy |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
11/7/22 |
Seen on 10/17/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of seeing Hunter again, and she provided me with another outstanding GFE+ experience. I have seen this lovely lady several times, and each time has been memorable (see my 2/12/20 and 7/28/21 TOB reviews).
My most recent encounter with Hunter was at discrete, upscale, location. As always, Hunter had carefully prepared for our meeting, and she greeted me with a warm and inviting kiss. We quickly got comfortable and what followed was unbridled mutual pleasure.
Hunter continues to be the beautiful, personable, caring, and passionate lady I first met some years ago, and she continues to provide a superior level of service.
Be sure to read Hunter's TOB profile, her website, and her reviews, and check out her photos. All are accurate and current
I highly recommend this gem of a lady, and I plan to continue to see her as long as I can.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
303thickgirllover |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/7/22 |
Seen on 10/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was excited that I was able to meet Ariel. Set up was easy, nice location. She's gorgeous with a banging body and any guy wou get hard for her quickly. After a quick shower we got down to a nice 3 or so minutes bbj while I got very hard. She put the top on and then climbed on top of me for some of the hottest I've had! I couldn't hold back but she seemed to enjoy it as much as me. Definitely will see her next time she's in town
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
thepilot |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/6/22 |
Review by
thepilot
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Ariel twice and will keep seeing her
She just woke up and didn’t have any makeup on and was still beautiful. She has a perfect body and a natural beauty about her. We started with daty and went right into Mish then I laid her on her side and finished spooning her it was incredible watching her beautiful body and face. She is a genuine sweetheart and I highly recommend her if you like petite tight beautiful girls
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
eddz |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
11/6/22 |
Review by
eddz
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ariel is beautiful, her pictures are accurate, I had a great time with her. Great gfe, bbj, finished in Mish. I will definitely reach out to her the next time she's visiting, thank you Ariel!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
Phatboi22 |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
11/6/22 |
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very, very nice! Jess is very friendly. Hopefully I will see her again!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissRomeeGrace
|
|
PaulsBack |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/5/22 |
Seen on 10/28/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I visited with Romee years ago but I didn't want to share her with a review at that time.Sometimes when a hot blonde walks by I will think about my visits with Romee, she's unforgettable, so it was a pleasant surprise when she sent me an email inviting me to rekindle. Her new website says that she is back and even better than before. I couldn't agree more. Her pictures are amazing. She had my heart racing even before I arrived. Very upscale. GFE - UTF, DATY were equally enjoyed by both of us. Sparks flying through the finish. Highly recommended. I plan to visit with her again soon.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Marie Munoz
|
|
Skg |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
11/5/22 |
Review by
Skg
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I love Latina women and she is a beauty. Long beautiful hair to her waste. Started with me standing for Bbbj. Then she climbed on top and rode me. She moaned with pleasure. I loved it. Then some mish and on our sides as I stayed in her for a good 20 minutes until she released. She seemed to enjoy me. I wanted doggie and kissing but she didn’t understand. Kissing was light. All other reviews were GFE but that wasn’t on the table for me. No data and no LfK. So I left a little disappointed and wondered if she was not comfortable with my older age. It sure wasn’t my hygiene, I can tell you that. But she was terrific and you’ll enjoy her. I missed the conversation. No English spoken so good luck.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
DHBill |
DTC |
So-So |
45
|
11/5/22 |
Review by
DHBill
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: Based on the reviews and willingness to do minute I decided to take the plunge. Sorry I did. The woman I met was not the person in the pictures. She did not want to do a bbj because it was minute. When it came to the main act she positioned herself so it was hard to get inside.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
1. If you didn’t like me or think I wasn’t the girl in the picture you could have left and don’t wasted your time. It makes no sense to continue!
2. It’s impossible! Your statement was incorrect that I did not perform BBJ
3. I think you know by yourself why you couldn’t get inside … and couldn’t do different positions that you expected during and maybe more!
I’m sorry my dear. Hopefully we can try getting together again and i will try a different position and you have to be ready to get inside…Unfortunately,it’s out of my control, please accept my sincere apology and respect. It’s the best way that i can do.
Thank you
Ariel
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
mtnpinon |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
11/5/22 |
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw that Nikole had just arrived in town and decided to try to set up a meet on short notice. She was very quick responses to TOB DM's. Easy verification and a few hours later I was at her upscale.
I had high expectations from her profile and impeccable reviews but nonetheless I was thrown off balance when I entered and saw her standing there in lingerie. Nikole is the hardbody at the gym who catches you looking at her in the reflection of the mirror and flashes you a devious smile. I fumbled and stumbled around and tried to keep up with her intelligent conversation. Usually I like to take the lead but sensing my nerves she took control. What a dream to have unlimited access to such a beautiful woman. Don't see how you could go wrong with Nikole.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
Ramguy69 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
11/5/22 |
Review by
Ramguy69
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I feel fortunate to have discovered and spent time with Niki. She looks better than her pictures and she is exceptionally sweet and a good conversationalist. The entire experience, from the moment I walked in the door to the time I left, was both relaxing and exciting. I'm already looking forward to seeing her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Artherdimmsdale |
DTC |
Yes |
119
|
11/5/22 |
Seen on 10/4/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen her twice now and each time was a dufferent and incredible experience. The first time I saw her was for a fbsm. Thus was amazing experience. It felt like being seduced, so much so I questioned if it was me personally being hit on. The touch and play is next level and I felt like I had known her for years by the time I left.
The second time I saw her felt like a sequel of the first visit… what I mean us, it was just as good as the first time and then drastically enhanced. The mood was wonderful. It was like a romantic evening with a beautiful woman in Paris.aside from all the attractions and romance. There were just so many French and people say they’re rude and maybe they do make a lot if noise when they eat but I found the French to be inviting and just so open.
I digress.
She is a remarkable intelligent and fun person who also happens to have perfect tits.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LilMissyXxX
|
|
Sblue2014 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
11/5/22 |
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lil missy is so awesome! We had a great time. She is so sexy!
I will be calling her asap!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
tulsa2312 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
11/5/22 |
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was quick to respond to messages with a very easy set up and meet. Very nice friendly woman with a sexy petite figure. She aimed to please and I left very satisfied. Great experience and I would absolutely see her again.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
11/4/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: LillyBelle is an awesome young lady and someone I love spending time with. She's very personable and our conversations always pick up where we left off on the previous visit. She's a rare gem in this hobby an old soul at heart. Her stunning looks are a breath of fresh air and a sight to behold. Go see her for a GFE experience you won't soon forget :)
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
CO_Guy87 |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
11/4/22 |
Review by
CO_Guy87
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Bangin Brit. Setup was super easy. She was cleaned up and ready to go when I arrived. We got things started with 69 which she really enjoyed onto some bbbj. When I was ready the cover went on and she rode me in rcg until I could hold off no longer. A second round was offered, but I wasn't ready to go again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leena_rose
|
|
CountryGentleman |
Boulder |
Yes |
40
|
11/4/22 |
Seen on 10/15/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second verse, same as the first! Perfectly!
The second visit with Leena was as beautiful as the first and I expect that trend to continue! I must say that we really enjoy each other's company and a meal at a local sports bar was a perfect start to the evening. When you spend time with Leena, you are her whole world and she takes great care of you at all times. Her is enticingly warm and cozy and you will love every second of your time with her.
Leena, I can't wait to see where the next time takes us. I hope your travels are awesome!
Thanks again for being part of my journey!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
CountryGentleman |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
207
|
11/4/22 |
Seen on 10/10/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Doctor, doctor gimme the news, I got a bad case of lovin' you!
Ok, she's may not be a doctor, but she is a nurse, and a Persian nurse to boot!
Persia is a historic land full of history, mystery, and beauty, but nothing is as beautiful as the environment Leyla creates when you are lucky enough to be able to. I'm pretty much in need of constant nursing care and she totally delivers! Leyla communicates perfectly, diagnoses accurately, resolves your malady with creatively, safely, & energetically delivered care, and thoroughly & masterfully administers the proper after-care & nurturing! If you are in need of some TLC, Leyla works hard to ensure you're taken care of with near perfection!
Leyla, I can't wait for our next Dr. appointment, maybe we can get some pizza!
Thank you for being part of my journey!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Marie Munoz
|
|
Fefito |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
11/4/22 |
Review by
Fefito
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had one of the best experience in my life. I do this every once in a while and I'm so glad I met MMM. She has a great body, amazing lips and the service was out of this world....
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
neav4522 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
11/4/22 |
Review by
neav4522
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh my goodness where do I begin! What an amazing time I had with Niki. Setup was painless a couple texts and phone calls and I was on my way. When I arrived I was greeted by a beautiful woman. She loves Halloween. We had a little chat to get to know each other before retreating to the bedroom for the massage. The massage was lovely. Niki is an excellent host and kept me wonderfully engaged with small talk while she worked out my back. We got to the flip where I was greeted with one of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen. Niki is truly breathtakingly beautiful. Some more oil and some slow and fast action left me on top of cloud 9. And this was just the ice breaker! I cannot wait to get back in town and visit Niki again. Treat her right people, she's a wonderful woman.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
wyld |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
11/4/22 |
Review by
wyld
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful young lady who is willing to please.
Soft, wet and tight! Super cute.
Arrived and took a shower then proceeded with a CBJ, which I thought was supposed to be BBBJ. Told her to open her mouth more as I was getting too much teeth.
She started on top, then moved to mish on the edge of the bed until I folded her legs to the side. Took it like a champ.
Would recommend.
For some reason she doesn't do doggy or like you touching her ass.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
Lespaul1994 |
DTC |
Yes |
52
|
11/4/22 |
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: MIA is one of the best if not the best provider i have seen to date. Very kind and sweet. She makes you feel comfortable right off the bat. Wonderful smile and has a southern charm to her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Hun.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vlada
|
|
stephen1 |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
11/3/22 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/24/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent GFE! She definitely aims to please and goes the extra mile! You won't be disappointed.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
eros1970 |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
11/3/22 |
Review by
eros1970
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/21/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted her through TOB and P4 and had a fairly quick response. set up was easy for GFE. Instructions were good. Damn she has a hot milf body. I was delighted with her slim firm booty and wonderful bolt ons. And I loved her hair. Long delicious soft hair. I love a woman with great hair lol. She gave an amazing bbbj to get me going. She enjoyed the daty immensely and was appreciative; then she took charge and asked for doggie and I obliged lol. Great view and I loved grabbing that gorgeous hair. Did a few more variations before closing out the time together. All in all she is a great provider... highly recommend!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
johnnyD |
DTC |
Yes |
105
|
11/3/22 |
Review by
johnnyD
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All has been said before but super cute little spinner- very friendly.
Likes to sit on your face with a bbbj. For an hour MSOG- and how could you not!
All positions awesome, very enthusiastic and that view from behind!
Thanks Brit- Can't wait to see ya again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
JeffV |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
11/3/22 |
Review by
JeffV
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at a very nice location. I have been seeing her for some time now and she is never a disappointment. The massage is always very well given. Treat her right and you will leave leave happy. Definitely one of my favorites.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
Salida.01 |
DTC |
Yes |
52
|
11/3/22 |
Seen on 10/13/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia was incredibly flexible to come meet me and provide a great experience. I would recommend her 100%. BBBJ was amazing...DT and all! I will repeat.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eva Cordova77
|
|
SeniorPlayboy |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/3/22 |
Seen on 9/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I was attracted to Eva Cordova's by herTOB profile photos and excellent reviews, which project an attractive, seductive, and extremely passionate Latin lover, who exudes sex appeal and is eager to please her suitor. I went to her with high expectations, and, believe me, I was not disappointed! I was met by the lady shown in the photos (they are authentic and current), dressed appropriately for the occasion, and with a coy smile that signaled she was ready for some fun. What ensued was an intensely passionates, non--stop, GFE ++ with an experienced and enthusiastic lady who loves to please and be pleased. I highly recommend Eva; you will have the time of your life!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|