Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

3901 - 3950 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
The Sophia Santos Chazz35 Denver Yes 14 3/17/24
Review by Chazz35 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sophia Is super hot. She is very eager to please and enjoys what she does. Her bj is first class and she has a beautiful ass.GFE daty and msog. She is amazing and I will definitely see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Sophia Santos Techmayne Denver Yes 14 3/16/24
Review by Techmayne (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! How great to be blessed with Sophia’s presence. Pictures are accurate and looks stunning in person!!! Previous reviews spot on. bbbj, MPCFS


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Jayriddler1 Denver Yes 123 3/16/24
Review by Jayriddler1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been looking at Devons ad for a long time and finally pulled the trigger, and I am so glad I did! She is gorgeous and communication was a breeze. We set a time and before i knew it she led me into her upscale. I will definitely longer next time.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Bajazil Whatanadventure DTC Yes 25 3/16/24
Review by Whatanadventure (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chloe was a delight to see this morning. This was not my first time seeing her but I sure was excited to come back. Super sexy and great body. She welcomed me back with a big smile and kiss with a cute fit. Didn't take long to find myself smiling as the bbbj was fantastic then moved on to mpcfs. Don't wait, run and see her. Super easy to schedule and verify with tob. She has a friend if you are interested as well!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Vivienne-4508 Savoir Faire DTC Yes 2 3/16/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awwww Ms Vivianne, she puts a smile on my face quite often that is if I can catch up with her these days. She is a little hard to catch but when and if you do catch her, pin her down LOL and ride her until she stops bucking. I know, I kill me sometimes too. So I get a jingle from this woman at 330 am and I got back with her after I woke up. She let me pout but in so many words shut me down with "Are you coming or not" LOL. I said to myself, I am not even going to respond to all of that, just hop on and ride her until she done bucking. So I zoom on over to pick her up and back to the BAT CAVE we go. We talk, catch up on things and next thing I know, Mr Bennit is LOL yeah ?? ?? ?? All with a cover on and she doesn't like to kiss. Mish and Doggy were the entire duration. The Savior Faire "Give me more time" and "Snoopy" Award goes out to Ms Vivianne. We had a lot of fun, lets get back to it soon. Call me up whenever you wants to grind..............


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Snoowytreees Denver Yes 121 3/15/24
Review by Snoowytreees (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great Experience. Definitely a pleaser. That head game is on point. Nqns had me weak at the knees. Highly recommended. YMMV of course. Give her a try. She just might be your cup of tea. I heard threesomes are on the table too with her roomie.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 145 3/15/24
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another amazing time with the sensuous Catalina. Full, fun - filled GFE! I’m still smiling.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Princess Digbick9469 DTC Yes 28 3/15/24
Review by Digbick9469 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a great experience meeting Miss Princess, she's super chill and her skin is so soft. All the previous good reviews are spot on. Would recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milani-7455 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 3/15/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been in contact with Ms Milani for a while but was never able to make our schedules link up. Today was the day that we finally linked up. Be ready to take a nice little drive East to get to her. After arriving, Milani invited me up and I like her VIBE. We talked and we gave each other that "LETS GET INTO IT" look and next thing I know she whispered, "How do you want me"? Of course, she didn't have to tell me twice, my man Bennet was in it before anyone could say STOP LOL. She looked back with those pretty sleepy eyes and said ??? ????? and she was so right. Anyways, I had a fun time. She is responsive, sweet and GFE all rolled up into one. She performed doggy and mish wonderfully. I shall return my friend. The Savior Faire "I'm tight, go slow" and "How do you want me" Award goes to The Milani. Take care of yourself, it was awesome.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair ShyGuy55123 DTC Yes 65 3/14/24
Review by ShyGuy55123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have to say that my experience with Ann is my favorite so far in the time I've been hobbying. She's a wonderful person, fun and friendly. Very accommodating and a joy to experience. We had a wonderful session and a great conversation. Activities are safe, so if that's an issue for you don't waste her time. She's an absolute stunner with an incredible behind (her pictures don't come close to doing her justice) and very good at what she does. Would absolutely recommend her.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Bajazil Nightman77 DTC Yes 25 3/14/24
Review by Nightman77 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chloe was very accommodating seeing me on short notice in the morning. She is very pretty and her body is amazing. CBJMPCFS was good but she spent too much time on her phone. It may have been a mistake seeing her in the morning as she was probably tired and my experience was not GFE, so I guess YMMV. All covered and safe which was still enjoyable although I was hoping it to be more as described in previous reviews.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsMilaniVegas Chubby DTC Yes 17 3/13/24
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Choice between non-GFE, GFE and PSE. I went with GFE and was very pleased. Opened the door wearing a short silk robe. Very beautiful woman. As good or better than her pictures. She asked me to take a quick shower, which is my preference anyway. My impression is that this is standard procedure for her. She was waiting for me on the bed when i got out of the shower. Asked me if I liked kissing. Hell yes I like kissing. She’s a very good kisser. Worshiped her breasts. Large hard nipples, just like I like. Asked her if I could go down on her. Wet and soft and tasty. After a while she came on my face. Then she returned the favor. Great bbbj and bls. Asked if I could get behind her. On went the cover. Honestly she’s got a flawless ass. Light brown and perfectly shaped Pulled out and finished bbbj. She does not do cim. Her personality is equal to her body and her skills. Well spoken, interesting, intelligent and interested in you. Genuinely complimentary. Puts you at ease and makes you feel good about yourself. Welcome her to Denver. She’d like to make this her second home.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Elizabeth Steve Rogers Longmont Yes 4 3/13/24
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hooray! Miss Elizabeth has made it on TOB; and NOCO is the better for it. I had been in correspondence with Scarlett for about a month or two before finally being able to meet her in person. Let me tell you fellas-this lady is very patient and understanding. No complaints on my end before even meeting. I hit Scarlett up in the morning and got an almost immediate reply. Scarlett was available almost immediately; it was me that was running behind and needing to catch up. Miss Elizabeth was very patient and understanding as I was getting to her. Scarlett opened the door and I walked in to meet a lovely lady that is true to her photos-dressed in purple lingerie! Yummy! Elizabeth immediately greeted me with a lfk-it caught me off guard; but in a good way! Elizabeth and I chatted as we made our way to her play area. Since we had been conversing for awhile; it felt like I was talking to an old friend. Scarlett is a very PASSIONATE lady. Don't let that smile fool you-she wants you and all of you! Started with lfk that led to dfk with mutual touching. Elizabeth headed south for a mind blowing bbbj with bls. After I couldn't contain myself anymore and needed a break; we switched it up with daty for her. Scarlett got her first O and need to take a rest; switched back to me with more bbbj and then 69. Second O for Elizabeth and then on goes the cover. CG for Miss Scarlett with a third O; she rotated to rcg. Elizabeth asked if I wanted doggy, "duh! what kind of question is that?! Of course I want that!" Couldn't hold out any longer and finally got mine. Phew! I was worn out.....Scarlett has everything you could possibly need; shower, refreshments(water), and plenty of towels. Guys-if you are looking for a lady up north that will knock your socks off; you need to see Miss Elizabeth. It was great to finally meet you Scarlett. Thank you for all that you do and all that you have done!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alicesky siddsara95 Denver Yes 4 3/13/24
Review by siddsara95 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alice was really great! She looks even more beautiful in person. Screening process was pretty easy. Loved her accent. Upscale place with discrete access. She gave clear instruction. Once arrived, first take a shower and then she makes sure you are comfortable. She is great with conversations to make you comfortable. Then she asked me to give her a massage, which I loved as I get to feel her beautiful body entirely. Then started with the main activities. She wanted to be safe during the main activities and I understand that so be respectful with her rules. Because when you treat her with respect she pays you back with pleasure. CBJ, CFS in multiple positions. Finally finished with CIT, which was her suggestion surprisingly. She didn’t rush and not a clock watcher. Cleaned up and had a chat for a while before leaving. She’s great with what she does. I still couldn’t believe I get to met and be with someone this beautiful and sexy. Would recommend for sure!!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole lildiknic5 Fort Collins Yes 65 3/13/24
Review by lildiknic5 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/24
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Ms. Nikki_Nichole in a few years and had seen that she was in Foco. I shot her a text to see what her schedule looked like and she was able to see me pretty much right away. She sent the location and within minutes I was giving her a hug. To say I was excited to see her was an understatement lol. She did her thing and I was very pleased with her skills hehehe. Thanks again for seeing me ma'am! I can't wait for you to come back through. Until next time......


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love boxer-6526 DTC Yes 62 3/13/24
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in town, so I had to see my ATF. All the previous reviews are true, including the 5 previous reviews I've written. There is nothing I could add to the physical experience with Adeles-Love that has not already been said. But I think the previous reviews have missed something that is important to point out, especially in this day and age. Besides all the amazing things Adeles is or does in the previous reviews, she is also tender, kind, compassionate, and loving. At least that is the way she is with me, and those characteristics are what make her a special person. And as always, we shared a wonderful time together.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie nairobi08 Boulder Yes 42 3/13/24
Review by nairobi08 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kitty responded quickly to my email inquiry and communication was easy from that point on. very nice and I did not have to deal with the usual Boulder traffic. She started off focusing on my upper back and neck without me having to tell her that is where I needed help. I was pretty relaxed by the time she moved down to my legs. She is just as pretty and sexy as the pictures show. Happily she pressed her upper body against my torso as several points. The main event could not have been better. We had a relaxed and friendly conversation afterwards. I hope to see her again where our travel schedules permit.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Xo_MelinaLove averageguy Denver Yes 3 3/12/24
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Melina is new to.both TOB and to Denver, but she is not new to the hobby. We vibed really well from the moment we first sent texts and that vibe only got better in person. Melina is sweet and friendly, and has a phenomenal body. No matter whether you are into boobs or butt, she has got plenty of each! She does play very safe, so it was CBJ, MPCFS, and no DATY, but the time with her was still well spent and I look forward to her returning to Denver again soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder Pika Boulder Yes 36 3/12/24
Review by Pika (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just had a massage with Sarah and I was blown away by the experience. Her communication beforehand was prompt and kind. She was ready on time which was nice since my time window was short. full nude and was not disappointed. Her pictures are accurate and she has a nice smile. The massage was light touch and sensual with a really nice gradual tease while face down. On the flip the views and technique were excellent. One of the best FBSM I have had in years! Thanks again and I’ll be back


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Hex303 Westminster Yes 83 3/12/24
Review by Hex303 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to align schedules to meet Savanna. This was a fantastic experience. She is gorgeous, perfectly curvy and so easy to get along with. All activities were performed with much enthusiasm and she convincingly showed mutual enjoyment. Very sorry it took so long to see her but I will be back!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Poleposition DTC Yes 145 3/12/24
Review by Poleposition (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've wanted to see Catalina for awhile. I saw her post and sent her a text. She replied back within 5mins. Verified through TOB and was on my way. Beautiful GFE provider. I will see her again on her next trip to Denver.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Lia-5049 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 3/11/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was on my way home but decided to pull over to take a phone call. It was a call from one of my regulars who needed my services. Funny thing, after helping her out, I was in the neighborhood of a sexy little thing that I had seen sometime back in January. I couldn't locate her number but I did locate her roommates number. Shot her a text and she invited me over. As I arrived, she quickly led me to her room before I could even say hello to her roommate LOL. All were covered and was so quick, only DS and Mish were performed. She is a clock watcher LOL but it was still good. Short thick with long black hair. The Savior Faire "Back Dat Ass Up" and "Thick and Quiet" Award goes to Ms Lia. Of course I will see you and the rest of the gang very soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau BigBaldBlk DTC Yes 92 3/11/24
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lili was great with communication from my first introduction to our time together. I knew she would be beautiful to look at with a body to match and she did not disappoint. Greeted at the door of her upscale in call in fishnets, high heels, teddy and sexy robe. I read her website and knew what she liked so I dropped off a little gift. She had wine and RnB playing in the background. We chatted more and then I was escorted to the fun room. The view all the way there was amazing! Light kissing, as she loves it on her neck and nipples. I was at full attention, so she had me take my clothes off and received an incredible BBBJ. Almost lost it. Next was my turn so I had her lay on her back and undress her items one at a time. She's incredibly sexy. More kissing of the neck, playing with those incredible breast and went in for DATY. Very clean and fresh. After a few leg squeezes, I was ready for the cover to come on. Acronym soup was in play and K9 for the win! Nice warm towel clean up, chatted and encouraged for a second round, but it wasn't there on my part. More breast worship, DATY, kissing, showered and I was on my way. Lili is a personal trainer and it shows. If you're into spending time with an intelligent, beautiful mature lady, Lili should be near the top of your list. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate BigTitLover3036 DTC Yes 129 3/10/24
Review by BigTitLover3036 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After being a long time admirer, I was finally able to meet Ms. Lexy and it was amazing!!! Great communication before and after! We had talked several times before trying to meet and my schedule always got in the way, but she still remembered previous discussions. She is great at getting to know you and what you like. All skills and views were incredible!!! She was very vocal which I loved too. Definitely a must see!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hot Violet Savoir Faire DTC Yes 19 3/10/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was just getting off of work making a B Line for home. Next thing I know, I get a jingle on my phone and I must say it was a surprise jingle for sure. That jingle happened to be Ms Violet. This woman seriously had the most perfect timing ever because I was off of work and I was free to visit whomever I chose too. So we set up a time and I arrived. Ms Violet invited me in and hugged me when I entered the door. She is a shy girl in my opinion but if you work with her she will loosen up and become more comfortable. She has a way about her that turned me on and suggest that I take things slow with her. All in all, she feels good and responds well to the touch. She was not a clock watcher by any means and she was generally interested in making sure that she was a great hostess. She looks exactly like her photos. I enjoyed myself and I shall be back. The Savior Faire "I am your wingman" and "Coco Butter Kisses and a Massage" Award goes to The Hot Violet. Take care of yourself and it was awesome hanging with you.


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Thwartedprogress2 Westminster Yes 53 3/10/24
Review by Thwartedprogress2 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/24
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chloe is a sweetheart and is very good at her craft. Easy communication and setup. Good location. I'm sad she's looking to retire, I'd quite likely become a regular. See her before she's gone!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan csam99238 Denver Yes 120 3/10/24
Review by csam99238 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second review of Emily. She is amazing! It's been over a year since I saw her last - too long. Her photos don't do her justice. She is a breathtakingly beautiful woman. Great location, always easy parking. I was greeted with a smile and hug. We instantly connected and were chatting like no time passed at all. If you find yourself on the same wavelength as her, she is one of the most bright and insightful people I've talked to in a long time. Both our clothes came off and the massage started. She does keep her panties on, but the way she uses her body as part of the massage, I really didn't feel like I was missing anything. Every part of you gets a really great medium pressure massage, but the teasing is phenomenal. She is always positioning her body in a way that lets you explore, just follow the rules. On the flip, everything is turned up to 11, and it was hard to stay quiet while being blasted into outer space. Will be back soon.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Sophia Santos Zsnyder2121 DTC Yes 14 3/9/24
Review by Zsnyder2121 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Smoking curvy Latina with nice upgrades. Total smoke show model face curvy body and wonderful attitude. Enjoyed many gfe activities which were enthusiastic. Little daty to begin with my face buried in that sweet ass, bbbj, lfk/dfk and many variations of cfs great rider and loves to bounce her big bank


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 53 3/9/24
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once again I had the pleasure of spending time with this lady and have to say it was even better than the first. In my experience (YMMV) we have really clicked on some great levels. She is beautiful, sexy and very very sensuous. when I was invited in she looked wonderful with a big smile on her face. We chatted for a time got some waters and headed into her inner sanctuary that is totally designed for play. If I ever decide to see someone else, which I doubt, she has set the bar very very high in terms of connection and fun. I said it before but will reiterate she is truly my ATF and I highly recommend getting on her dance card.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luckyjen559 Shyper Denver Yes 10 3/9/24
Review by Shyper (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I cannot properly describe in words how amazing this woman is. I won’t lie, I’m someone who likes to be played with and let me tell you that Jen did just that. The massage along with the most amazing teasing I’ve experienced was something else. Teased me so much and so well that I almost popped the moment she started with a cbj but I couldn’t let it stop there. She played with me some more before we ventured into further activities, those of which she was very enthusiastic about. She’s small, petite, and really cute. It wasn’t just the activities that were fun, but the time and her personality, she’s a very fun and genuine person who I really enjoyed spending time with. If you've thought about, go! Hope to see you again when you’re back in town!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Shyper Denver Yes 152 3/9/24
Review by Shyper (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not a lot I can say that hasn’t already been said. Lulu is great with communication, texted her last minute and she was able to make some time for me and I got to see her that same night! She was quick to reply and very simple screening. Once I arrived she welcomed me in, made me feel very cozy, comfortable, and safe. We cuddled for a bit while she played with me and then things took off. She’s a pleaser and was very open to my requests. Definitely check her out if you like someone that makes you feel at ease and knows how to please.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Rodessence DTC Yes 66 3/9/24
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen her a couple of times already and. This time had an opportunity to see her and Emily. It was quite the time as all three of us dressed up for the occasion and had the time of a lifetime. I wish I could describe what it was like, but all I got to say is for a moment I thought I was in another world. Overall the greatest time ever. Will repeat fir sure


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Bajazil skinnydud DTC Yes 25 3/8/24
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I do not have much to say other than I did not get like previous reviewers ... not GFE at all imo. went straight to cbj, no daty no dfk or lfk no fiv or even playing with the kitty ... okay RCG excellent view from K9 but she only lasted there 20 seconds ... finished in Mish. we got to start being more honest on the reviews all she's got is that stunning little spinner body the MMs are as hard as a rock ... no english made it hard to communicate so that could be the reason this happens to me with the new latinas.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-34
REBUTTAL:

Ladies Beware! This individual does not respect boundaries, does not come prepared with what was agreed upon and has poor personal hygiene. My first impression was drug addict or mental health issues. Ladies steer clear of this client at all costs. Potential Clients if your reading, this is not the typical type of client I spend time with and if you are not clean or respectful of course the experience may vary.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Dior Stepper DTC Yes 6 3/8/24
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the good fortune to be able to set up with Dimond this morning, and was pleasantly surprised on many levels. First of all, her pictures are nowhere near expressive of just how beautiful she is. She is a pure knockout. The experience was pure GFE, and I will certainly repeat.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ByTina diggin dog Denver Yes 9 3/8/24
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tina flies under the radar and does not have a significant presence on TOB, but I was able to contact her through TOB and got a prompt and friendly text response. I'm so glad that we found a time a few days later to meet up. She was excellent in her communication, directions, and promptness. I visited her private (convenient parking) which is an ideal set up for an experienced CMT doing FBSM. She checked off all the boxes including not only being gorgeous, but sexy, intelligent, witty, and a great conversationalist. The massage, done while in her in her bikini, was grade A+ and with her great hands she relieved my built up tension and discomfort. After the flip, she lost her bikini and I just about lost my mind. Very sensual and stimulating! I left a very happy man and am already planning a repeat visit.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan North Tabooster Longmont Yes 5 3/8/24
Review by Tabooster (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing. Super easy setup and communication. Arrived and, daaaamn! I mean, her pics are accurate, but she looks even better in person. She's a great mix of sweet and sexy, totally a 'girl next door' kind of experience. We got comfy, she asked if LFK was ok, UTF was ok, and I said yes to both, very glad I did! We moved to some mish (covered) and I couldn't last very long. She's not a clock-watcher, and fun to chat with as well. Did I mention she gave me water right away? Nice touch. Thanks very much, Megan, I'll definitely be back!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-34-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeyaBlixxx Figure8 Denver Yes 7 3/7/24
Review by Figure8 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leya has a pleasant personality and was a delight to spend time with. Her pictures and past reviews are accurate. Very good bbbj and mpcfs. Young, tight and gorgeous. I will repeat!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Callie Cabrera Ben Franklin 1706 DTC Yes 9 3/6/24
Review by Ben Franklin 1706 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/29/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a sweetheart, English not so much everything else was awesome. Good GFE skills, bbbj, some DFK/LFK MPCFS. Fun time awesome ass beautiful smile she’s all natural and super sweet person!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Steele Jayriddler1 Denver Yes 27 3/6/24
Review by Jayriddler1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Victoria is gorgeous and I loved every second with her. Her accent is very sexy and she is very vocal. Very talented and I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Jjjonah Colorado Springs Yes 68 3/6/24
Review by Jjjonah (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I walked in and was greeted warmly, as I settled up with a gift she allowed me some time to get comfortable. The room was just spacious enough with a tranquil environment. With some light conversation and some oil to relax my muscles, the main event finished with some well done Russian and a hug good bye! Will see her again for sure


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha Goodnik Boulder Yes 62 3/6/24
Review by Goodnik (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate to be able to meet Sasha. She is a wonderful person and I look forward to seeing her again. After some light screening, I was directed to her location where I was greeted with a hub by a beautiful young lady. I was directed to heated table where I laid down, closed my eyes, was treated to an amazing massage. Everything was amazing.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sofiaananb Arkangle2 DTC Yes 11 3/6/24
Review by Arkangle2 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really like this lady Ana. I have seen her post for some time and finally took the plunge. She is a skinny little spinner and I loved her exotic looks. Send request through P411. TCB was great and private that is well appointed. She has a great attitude, brought a bottle of wine that we both shared. She is full GFE and all activities were performed enthusiastically. She is not a clock watcher. She is a great conversationalist. Loved my time with her and I will repeat.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Sophia Santos Bo Denver Yes 14 3/6/24
Review by Bo (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sophia is a smokeshow. Great everything obviously looks like her pics. Got in contact through text was able to meet very quickly. quiet and clean. very GFE. Allowed some daty and a BBBJ which was great. Missionary was fantastic but cowgirl was my favorite very talented in top. Ended in doggy with such a great view I couldn't hold out long. Recommend if you want a hell of a time.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Tennessee whiskey DTC Yes 37 3/5/24
Review by Tennessee whiskey (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy Shitake Mushrooms! This girl is not just amazing with her skill set but she’s cool as HELL. she made me feel relaxed almost immediately. She didn’t make me feel rushed, this is a girl I will try and see every time she’s in town. Treat her right and she’ll return the favor 10 fold. BTW she loves red wine


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck TheRealDean Thornton Yes 130 3/5/24
Review by TheRealDean (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen her twice and will continue. Quite place and very good experience.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Dr.Impervious Thornton Yes 53 3/5/24
Review by Dr.Impervious (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was easy as long as you follow her instructions, which are understandable, and in place for her safety. Once you get to her location she is a very sweet girl and her head game is top notch. I have nothing bad to say about her, treat her right gentlemen and she will treat you right. I highly recommend you see her before she is gone forever. Thanks Chloe!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tastey Sweet Savoir Faire Denver Yes 2 3/4/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hit Ms Aubree up and she responded right away (my kind of woman). next thing I know, I was at her. Let her know that I had arrived and she welcomed me in with open arms. We didn't waste no time, it was off to The Boom Boom room we went. Door closed and I was up in it like my man Mr Bennett. She is a true GFE gal and lets just say she is a lot of fun. All are covered and she performs very well. The Savior Faire "Look back because I am about to ???" and "Hey Mikey, She likes it" Award goes to the every so quiet Ms Aubree. Until we meet again, take care of yourself.....................She is a quiet/shy addiction LOL..................


Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maddie Marie Steve Rogers Denver Yes 2 3/4/24
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I should be the first(on TOB at least) to review the little hottie Miss Marie! I found Maddie on another site and I thought this profile is too good to be true; better investigate. Maddie was very kind and polite with responses and screening was a snap. Feel free to check out her personal website as she currently doesn't have pictures up yet here. Let me tell you.....the photos are real and they don't do justice to seeing her in person. A very clean and well kept with lovely bedroom decor! Maddie allowed me to set the mood with my own music playlist and she said she liked several songs on there. Maddie is very sensual and easy to please. I would say that Miss Marie is GFE, from daty, bbbj, 69, mish, 77 and plenty of mutual touch; I was in a state of euphoria! From three O's for Maddie and lovely compliments such as "you were built to f*c!" to "You're Yummy!" I couldn't have asked for a better first meeting. Maddie won't be around long......but she will be back for sure. It was great to meet you Miss Marie! I hope to see you again before you take a break!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33DDD-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair cargostudd DTC Yes 65 3/4/24
Review by cargostudd (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice experience. This girl gives meaning to little in the middle, baby’s got back. After a nice kiss for a greeting and a quick shower we got busy. I spent a lot of time DATY which she couldn’t get enough of. I was happy to oblige. Finished in the most perfect doggy position ever and spent the rest of my time catching my breath and some nice talk.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott CO_Guy87 Denver Yes 207 3/4/24
Review by CO_Guy87 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what an experience! Had an amazing time and she was totally up for all requests for any positions I could think up! Highly recommend!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: