Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

3251 - 3300 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Ravyn Ryder tha_donjuan Denver Yes 29 8/26/24
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gents...do yourself a favor and go see Ravyn. The experience is unlike your typical massage. Intoxicating comes to mind. It had been a number of years since I last saw Ravyn and when I saw that she was posting again I jumped at the chance to see her. Gentle reminder to follow her screening as she has it laid out and you will be good to go in no time. She has a professional setting...she looks every bit the part to take your breath away. Since I think each experience with her is unique I will just say that she provides a top top level of artistry that is all her own. Ravyn is the template that most in this space hope to be. She gets my highest level recommendation. Thank you Ravyn!!!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Bullseye73 Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/26/24
Review by Bullseye73 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/24
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow is Marilyn amazing! She’s extremely gorgeous. Very nice skin and a nice smile. One thing I love is that she isn’t afraid to hold eye contact with you. But here’s how it went: easy even though I was a little nervous about her website, it was super easy. I texted her to let her know a same-day and we confirmed it. She started with a scalp massage which was very comforting and relaxing. The massage was also really good and she worked my back, neck and shoulders really good. I could feel her giant (and fantastic) rack rub my back as well as her hands… the hot stones were a bit of a shock to me but they also felt amazing. A quick massage of the back of my thighs, butt and hamstrings and then the flip over! She starts slow and very sensual, teasing a little bit even. Like I said, she wasn’t afraid to look me in the eyes and even smile while massaging the fun parts. She gave attention to the whole area, above, below, and behind all while still using her left hand to rub my chest, stomach and upper thighs. Then as she could sense more of my excitement, she increased speed and grip, even leaned her face closer to mine. I thought she might kiss me!! She giggled a little during all this and would smile and giggle as I was obviously enjoying it. At one point, she even leaned over about a foot above my member and let a giant gob of spit out to help increase the moisture. It was so hot!! She knows exactly what’s she’s doing! I shot so hard that I saw it go up in the air and land on my upper chest. That was an amazing amount of pressure she got me to release!! After cleaning me down with a warm towel, she left me to get dressed and wash her hands. I appreciated that she said she was going to wash her hands, it makes me feel good knowing she’s clean and sanitary. We ended with a hug and smiles. I will definitely go back as often as possible. I feel great after seeing her!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topnotchchloe Malz Denver Yes 48 8/26/24
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was on the fence on meeting Chloe, I thought no way she could look like the pictures and live up to the reputations. I was wrong and kicking myself for not finding out sooner... Reached out to Chloe and she was very prompt with responses. Finally was able to meet her after I was running a little behind. She has everything you can possibly need from looks, body to how soft her skin is. I was impressed with her from the moment I walked in until I left. She does everything safe and that doesn't take away from the experience one bit.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Sweet Carina eImpulse Denver Yes 27 8/25/24
Review by eImpulse (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a little trouble but Carina was incredibly patient and helpful. When I finally got to her she was waiting for me and I couldn’t believe how beautiful this woman was. She walked me to her room a little chat then some LFK. very upscale I felt very comfortable inside. We took each other’s clothes off and she gave a sweet BBJ. Moved to cow girl and she really works hard. Her body is incredible and she was very enthusiastic. I finished inside the bag and we lied together for a bit. Cleaned up in her bathroom then kiss goodbye. Carina is gorgeous, sweet, and passionate. Definitely GFE and recommended.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Pena LadysMan3009 Denver Yes 17 8/25/24
Review by LadysMan3009 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Victoria Pena, let me count the ways. This is a sexy woman and I was disappointed about nothing. She checks off my important boxes. Just enough sass and sweetness, fantastic body, great skills at giving a BBBJ, was eager to let me DATY, required a CFS --- which is actually reassuring for me. And, she is a great kisser. DFK too. I almost forgot she was a stranger, really. I am glad I met Victoria, and there's a damn good chance it'll happen again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Katy Lynn LadysMan3009 Denver Yes 17 8/25/24
Review by LadysMan3009 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm always nervous that the girl won't match the flicks. Well... no worries, this girl is the same as the photos. That was a huge relief. I've been burned before. Well we'll, Miss Katy Lynn. She's got a bangin' body and a pretty face to match. After a little convo, she and I went I to phase 2, and clothes started coming got off. I feel like her kissing got me warmed up fast. DFK that got me feeling like this was a GFE. She has a very stackable ass, but not too hard. Ha ha, gotta keep it fun. Her skills at going downtown are primo. It was a great BBBJ, and I want another one! Ha ha. I also went down on her. A little DATY is good for getting me ready to smash. So... she rolled on a condom for me.. Safety first, Ha ha. CFS is good and I hit it from behind, enjoying the view of that ass while feeling how tight she was. It was good, and I hit that O. Miss Katy Lynn put a smile on my face, for sure. 10/10.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Dextervanderlinde Thornton Yes 120 8/25/24
Review by Dextervanderlinde (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/24
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Verification was simple enough and sofia was very responsive. Setup a time and once i got there she waas very friendly. The experience. What can I say but wow! This was my first time seeing Sofia and she is such a beautiful and wonderful women. She looks even better in person and She made me feel at ease right away. We had a great conversation during the massage. Speaking of which the massage was superb and it's like she knew right where to be. On the flip she had me shaking! Definitely recommend pulling the trigger if you haven't already. I'm already looking forward to seeing her again!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Merckx Denver Yes 119 8/24/24
Review by Merckx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome time with Tara! She’s kind, smart and full of positive vibes! fbsm and it was more than I hoped for. I love how she uses her body to make everything that much more sensual. Thanks! I WILL be back!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane eImpulse DTC Yes 247 8/23/24
Review by eImpulse (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very easy setup on short notice. Was able to head straight to her location. Incredibly easy parking. Felt very safe the whole time. Callie is very easy to talk to an I felt comfortable the entire time. I read most other reviews and knew exactly what I wanted. Amazing BBJ with CIM finish. Definitely recommend if that’s what you’re looking for. Overall she’s a very nice woman and definitely passionate about her hobbies.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair SillyWilly223 DTC Yes 65 8/23/24
Review by SillyWilly223 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just had the pleasure of meeting Ann for the first time and all I can say is HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS GIRL IS A SUPERSTAR! True GFE! ATF no question! So much so that I had to sit down and write this review before doing anything else. I saw her posting unusually late last night, so I decided to try my luck catching her. Alas, I got no response, but did not let that discourage me. I gave it a second chance this morning. Within the hour I was pulling into a parking spot at her location. She went above and beyond with directions. Once we were inside, she gave me a proper greeting. Gents, BEST welcome I have ever gotten in the hobby. Straight into passionate DFK. After exchanging pleasantries for a couple more minutes, she directed me to the restroom to freshen up. When I came out, she was magically down to her lingerie and showcasing that junk in the trunk she is so well known for. It really is that spectacular. I couldn't keep my hands, lips, or eyes off of it. Every time I caught a glimpse, I think something in my brain malfunctioned. I could go into exhausting detail outlining each of the many ways Ann exceeds all expectations, but I'll keep it brief. Energy + Enthusiasm + Stamina 10/10 GFE 10/10 Quality of presence 10/10 Communication 10/10 Sexiness 10/10 Sensuality 10/10 Hygiene 10/10 If you are a DATY guy, come hungry. MSOG? You bet One of the best asses you've ever seen. Uh, yeah. She's got a touch that'll keep you going 'til you're spent and an appetite of her own you'll be hard-pressed to match. Not a second of our time together was wasted nor rushed. We were both equally committed to getting and giving the most enjoyment possible during our time together. Absolutely top notch! It cannot be overstated how well this first encounter went! I can only hope she had just as good a time. It certainly seemed like she did. If you are searching for a new ATF, you can consider your search over with Ann. She'll blow your expectations out of the water and then some. Also, keep in mind I do give not so great reviews sometimes. I don't blow smoke up anyone's ass. If it hadn't been great I wouldn't be saying it had been. If you can't make up your mind about Ann, it's your loss, buddy. I will certainly be back.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair johnnyD DTC Yes 65 8/23/24
Review by johnnyD (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ann is a super fun chick- really enjoys what she does and it shows. That ass is really something else too. Everything covered which is totally okay with me. very nice incall location complete with the stripper pole lol Nearly every position, MSOG- I'll be back to see her for sure.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Carl22222 DTC Yes 77 8/23/24
Review by Carl22222 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Miss Mandy in the afternoon, set up the same evening. Directions were easy, she has a good location on the south side and her place was neat, clean and comfortable. She met me with some blue lingerie which came off quickly. All activities were done wonderfully especially my favorite DATY. She had a little bit of fur too, trimmed which turned me on, wish there were more providers that aren’t completely shaved. She is a wonderful lady and I definitely recommend, will be back for sure.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Sara-7105 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 8/23/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gave Ms Sara a jingle and she responded back pretty quickly. It was in the early morning hours but still I have to say, she was ready and invited me over even faster. This is the second time that I have seen her and lets just say, she really made up the second time. She doesn't speak english but she will ride and take your soul with her. You have been warned. Once I got to her, she let me in and we chatted for a short time.All were performed with a cover on and she performs with an A+ performance. She is not GFE during a qv visit. She loves CG/DS/Mish. We both were a little too vocal because her roommate knocked on the door a couple times. LOL, I think she was trying to see who was in her room if you want the honest truth. The Savior Faire "She tried to break me" and "The Second Time Around" Award goes to the Little Ms Sara. Take care of yourself and I shall be back for part 3.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 207 8/22/24
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn’t been said about this amazing lady… ok yes she is more beautiful then her pictures… yes she is an amazing GFE/PSE experience yes she is addictive… and yes she makes you feel like you really don’t want to give her a review and keep her all for yourself!!! Whoever did you know she is highly educated and an amazing conversationalist. Did you know she is a great supporter of othe ladies both in and out of even to go as far as to make suggestions of other ladies she believes you would enjoy spending time with… and did you know she values a personal connection with her regular so much that she will give you an advance message to let you know she will be in the area and would be looking forward to seeing you.. yes this lady is truly the total package… kind smart. Great mind set Beautiful and yes sexy and passionate!!! Thank you for another wonderful experience looking forward to many more to come…


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Ana-5330 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 8/22/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gave Ms Ana a jingle and she replied almost immediately. Screened and invited over very quickly. Parking was a little bit of an issue but I made it work. Once inside, I took one look at Ms Ana and her eyes did all the talking. She took me to THE LAND OF PLENTY and I was singing "Shake Yo Pants" because she was strutting that thang as I followed. She doesn't speak too much english but she and I both knew what time it was................ She is GFE full of energy when you hitting the right spots. She is also aggressive LOL, she took it a few times that night. Everything is covered and DS/MISH/CG/RVCG all were performed with great pleasure. By the time this review post I will have seen her at least 3 more times. Yes, its that damn good. She kinda turned me on with the messy hair do and them pretty eyes. The Savior Faire"Two hands around my throat and she took what she wanted" and "She liked when I" Award goes to Ms Ana. I can safely say, she put it on me the other night and I want more. Take care of yourself and I shall be back.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Cragger Denver Yes 44 8/21/24
Review by Cragger (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really good with Sky and her milking table. She took her time and I was able to pop twice, which hasn't happened in a while. If you have the desire to try something different go for it!!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx havinfun DTC Yes 71 8/21/24
Review by havinfun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a knockout! This is definitely the girl in the pictures, and she looks amazing. The activities included BBBJ/DATY/COF, and each one was great. Sarah, I will be thinking about you for days. I hope you come back to Denver soon, as I will definitely repeat if schedules line up.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 Foghorn1960 Denver Yes 44 8/21/24
Review by Foghorn1960 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Danielle is as sweet southern gal. Great kisser, loves to please. Thanks for brightening my day!!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP Ride4Life Denver Yes 25 8/21/24
Review by Ride4Life (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I will begin by saying, "Have no fear, gentlemen... the photos are for real." Next, I will say that Kristi Marie was a delight and our time together was a joy. I pride myself on being a gentleman, and she clearly appreciated it. I got the GFE, because she was so comfortable with me. Some women are very reserved about kissing. But I got DFK several times, after a few warm-up pecks on the lips. We 69'd and I got a wonderful BBBJ out of it. Her body is so smooth and so tight, that the feel of her skin on mine was an enhancer for me. After she placed a condom on me, we went missionary and I think it was over in 10 minutes... but we both climaxed and THAT was outstanding for me. She was very adamant about CFS, but that is best, anyway. I think Kristi Marie is a hot little Sex Kitten, and would love to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaomiSmith OffShoreWind DTC Yes 25 8/21/24
Review by OffShoreWind (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just here to echo everyone else’s sentiment about visiting with Naomi. After reading reviews a few times on a few sites, I was extremely hopeful that I would experience something similar. You just never know truly though. Well my experience was absolutely fantastic. From the minute I walked into Naomi’s room until I left, it was a whirlwind of sensory overload. I walked out and was in a daze. Was I just dreaming? Did that really all just happen? The answer is yes! Head still spun a few hours later, I can say I will be a regular whenever Naomi is in town. Naomi is a must for anyone! Go with confidence and the thought that your mind is probably going to be blown away because it will.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD chalkyboi Denver Yes 119 8/20/24
Review by chalkyboi (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms Taylor is a very attractive, welcoming and sensual woman, who offers a really wonderful FBSM experience ( with additional items if you'd like to explore more! ) Having had a few less than exceptional experiences lately, it was refreshing to visit a provider who seemed to actually enjoy their clients company, and were eager to please. I chose the standard FBSM option with some cuddling, and the general experience is pretty similar to other providers, the flip was very special, and I left feeling incredible. Kicking myself for having not seen her sooner...


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB no1 Westminster Yes 116 8/20/24
Review by no1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/24
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren is doll, accommodating on short notice, always put together, soft spoken yet eager to please. Go see her!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Retro Thornton Yes 120 8/19/24
Review by Retro (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From start to finish, my experience with Sofia was exceptional. Setting up was incredibly easy over text, and she was prompt in sharing and confirming references. The directions to her place were clear, and I appreciated that the location was in a nice, comfortable area with convenient parking. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by Sofia at the door. She looked exactly like her pictures, which immediately put me at ease. Sofia led me to her massage table and made sure I was comfortable before beginning. The ambiance of the room was soothing, the music was perfect, and it was clear that she had put thought into creating a relaxing environment. The massage itself was exactly what I needed—thorough, attentive, and tailored to my preferences. During, we discovered that I had actually seen her years ago. The conversation flowed easily as we talked about shared interests, which made more enjoyable. When it came to the flip, Sofia truly exceeded my expectations. The entire experience was nothing short of amazing, leaving me completely relaxed and satisfied. I highly recommend Sofia to anyone seeking a top-notch experience, and I will definitely repeat.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver ColonelAngus Denver Yes 93 8/19/24
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met up with Hailey this evening. Verification was easy. Shared my references and then communicated on the phone. When I got close to her place, she guided me in over the phone. I won’t go into details about our visit. She is really about making sure you are taken care of. Thank you for a great visit Hailey! Hope to see you soon!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luckyjen559 Searchingforyou DTC Yes 10 8/19/24
Review by Searchingforyou (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have a special place in my heart for Thai providers. Jen was great, easy set up and easy to talk to. We started with massage and great tease. Then to the main event CBJ, cg, and ds. The massage was actually pretty good. Go see her if you get a chance.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Valeria-1756 Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 8/17/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was facing a lot of choices/options for the night and I ended up going over to see Ms Valeria. After I arrived, the door opened and she was all SMILES. I just ADORE when a woman treats you right. I am so sick of ATTITUDES these days, sorry but that is not what a man wants to ENCOUNTER. Treat me right and I will treat you even better. This woman took great care of me. All were covered. Attitude = A+. Mish/CG/DS = wonderful feeling. The Savior Faire "Give it to me Baby" Award goes to the woman with much to grab on aka Ms Valeria. Take care of yourself, we need more models like you..........................Yall are designed to take care of a man.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-43
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
carolineluv PhilFactor Denver Yes 12 8/17/24
Review by PhilFactor (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: ATF level GFE, PSE provider. And when I say PSE, I mean I have been with AVN award winners, and she is right there with them in looks and performance. Definitely the girl from the pictures, very fit. After my shower she showed me her borderline CMT massage skills, followed by MFK. Yes, we have a new acronym; it's in between LFK and DFK. From there BBBJ and 69, both unreal. Then cover on and several positions CFS. She offers MSOG but I had spent too much time with the pleasantries and first round. Didn't matter, I left seeing stars. She's here for another week, run don't walk.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Newton Denver Yes 94 8/16/24
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The other reviews are accurate. Conveniently located. She gave great directions. Fast screening and setup. She's from South America but speaks excellent English. bbbj, daty, light kissing. I absolutely love it when I am offered a second round and Jessica did offer. And it was even better than the first. Finished up by giving her a short massage at the end, which I also love to do.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra Searchingforyou DTC Yes 9 8/16/24
Review by Searchingforyou (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Aimee. Set up took a lot longer, but only because I went and saw her early on. She mentioned she was out and still settling in. Not to bad on my end but looking to be more punctual next time. The place was nice, entered the room and was greeted by a tall goddess. Took me a little to get going but she was awesome and her skills are amazing. She is young, full of energy and looks. She did not disappoint. Bbbj, cg for me. Afterwards we just chatted and enjoyed each others company. She has really cool ink on her so we talked about that mostly. Looking to visit again if I can before she leaves.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LivJanssen Sydefun Colorado Springs Yes 21 8/15/24
Review by Sydefun (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Liv's P411 a couple weeks ago and we began texting. It took a couple of weeks to get some free time, but we chatted on and off during that time frame. I met Liv private nice and comfortable. We started chatting and just like our previous texting, it was very natural. I think we both knew we were going to have a good time. Liv looks just like her pics. She may not have long hair, but she has that naughty librarian look when she takes those glasses off. Liv invited me to get comfortable on the bed with her while she picked out some music. We began kissing, and the chemistry really could not be beat. We fondled each other as our clothes came off. Liv eventually pushed me back so she could enjoy herself. She grabbed some chewables to increase her saliva and began an incredibly hot bbbj. I enjoyed the eye contact and spit dripping from her lips. I soon had her climb on top of me and she rode me until she came a couple of times. Eventually I climbed on top and started to slowly enter her. She begged me to cum and that sent me over the edge. We both cleaned up, a hug and kiss, and I was on my way. I would and will 100% repeat.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaomiSmith dude2112 Denver Yes 25 8/15/24
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Since her listing popped up, Naomi and I have been in contact to schedule a time to meet. She is very responsive to texts, and after some brief verification, scheduling was easy. I met her and my jaw dropped. She's definitely the woman in her pics, but to say she's more beautiful in person is a huge understatement. She is not a clock-watcher, and goes out of her way to make sure you are enjoying yourself, and did I ever! It was the best lunchbreak I ever had. She says she makes her way to Colorado 2-3 times a year, so I will definitely be watching for her return. I suggest you do the same!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis OlderSofterSlowerBetter Denver Yes 44 8/14/24
Review by OlderSofterSlowerBetter (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've had Skyla over to my place a few times. She does have an ass on her but she does look like her pictures. I'm not a massage guy so we usually have a drink, chat a little and then get naked. This last time she offered to re-enact all my favorite oral positions. We started with her laying on the bed with her head over the side, her mouth open and those big natural double Ds pointing to the ceiling. I grab a breast in each hand and slowly slide my cock between her lips, working it deep into her mouth and down her throat. She puts her hands on my ass and pulls me in even deeper. When my legs start to shake, we move back onto the bed so she's leaning back against the headboard. I straddle her chest for some slow slippery titfucking before she sucks me back into her mouth. I can feel her tongue swirling and flicking and those huge tits pressing tightly against the inside of my thighs as I slide slowly deeply back in her very inviting mouth. In this position I usually grab my drink or a joint and spend a minute or two contemplating my fortune and the utter decadence of the moment. Eventually she wants the controls so I roll over on my back, she crawls up between my legs, and starts licking my cock from top to bottom paying lots of attention to that little veined section on the bottom side just below the tip. She'll smile up at me and even talk about how it feels while she continues to push me to the edge. Eventually her tongue wins and I can't hold out any longer. She adjusts her position so she can squeeze her tits tightly around me. When I'm completely engulfed in the flesh of her breasts I start pumping cum into her warm cleavage. She always holds me against her until my spasms subside. Once I can breathe again, I grab the Hitachi, butter it up with coconut oil, slip one of her nipples into my mouth and then gently slide the vibrator back and forth over her soaking wet clit until she comes. Afterwards we'll jump in the shower, dress and usually share one more drink before she kisses me and heads out. Obviously I recommend Skyla quite highly. Thank you for your generosity baby I wish you all the best and look forward to next time.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra SillyWilly223 Denver Yes 9 8/14/24
Review by SillyWilly223 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the privilege this evening of sharing time with the Amazing Aimee Alondra. To sum it all up, the time was too short. Setup was smooth as can be. She was willing to accommodate on short notice and was understanding when I got held up by traffic on my way there. She even intuitively adjusted our schedule to make up for the delay, which I wasn't expecting. When I arrived, I was greeted by a laid-back gal whose locks and physique were every bit as luscious as I had hoped they would be, down to her lemon-drop breasts. We had a moment for light pleasantries, then a little LFK as our hands began to roam. We made our way to the bed where, after a bit more chatting by translator app, we moved to 69. As her name suggests, the BBBJ was amazing, as was the MPCFS that folllowed and the standing doggy finish. There was a lot more silliness after this point and a lot less sexiness. We had a go at it for round two, but I do think the language barrier interrupted our aims a bit. Between having our phones in our hands almost the whole time, making jokes, and our translator apps failing to accurately translate, we got more giggling done than pretty much anything else. We eventually gave up on anything else. She said she'll be a gringa next time I see her, but I'll be brushing up on my Spanish just in case.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaomiSmith Saggingear DTC Yes 25 8/14/24
Review by Saggingear (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A wonderful sexy experience with Ms. Naomi. She offers an amazing GFE, a dreamy lady with a sexy athletic body and a great rack. The reviews are spot on. All CFS activities were performed with great enthusiasm and passion.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair martin DTC Yes 65 8/13/24
Review by martin (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited Ann a few months ago for the first time. She was so delightful that when I knew I was going to be in the area I set up a follow-up visit... You know, just to make sure I didn't miss any acronyms. You can never be too careful. DFK? check. GFE? check. Greek? check. Sexy eye contact? check. FIV? check. FIA, daty, dato, squirt, cbj......check, check, check, check, and ....check. Now I know that's a lot, but it's true. Your boys got game...and Ann is all woman. She is also a refined lady..... super sweet, polite, easy to be around.... sexy. She's the "lady in the street but a freak in the bed." She looks just as good or better than her pictures. If you were undecided before, you sure as hell shouldn't be now. easy parking... enjoy.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha eajsvx Boulder Yes 62 8/13/24
Review by eajsvx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/24
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Sasha! She is very sensual and had great body to body contact throughout. The finish was exciting for both of us and she really knows how to make a great O happen.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 Dmbuffs Denver Yes 44 8/13/24
Review by Dmbuffs (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What an experience. Great conversation, great eye contact and this woman has incredible skills! Everything was done with enthusiasm and we had a wonderful time together. I highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra KeepMeOnTheDL Denver Yes 9 8/13/24
Review by KeepMeOnTheDL (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/24
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She’s so hot we ended up seeing each other 2 times in 3 days because I couldn’t help myself. One of the nicest bodies I’ve ever seen and she’s cool, open, and hot. Would definitely recommend. We did outcall in Denver and after chatting a bit via a translator since she doesn’t speak much English she took off her top and it wasn’t long after that we started with bbbj and on came the glove. She’s tiny, so take it easy until she’s ready. Super hot, sweet, and would recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra RandomTask123 DTC Yes 9 8/13/24
Review by RandomTask123 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aimee was absolutely amazing. As other reviews have noted, she doesn't speak much English but a translation app makes it pretty easy to communicate. Texting was simple, and setup was quick. she was wearing some very nice lingerie that didn't stay on very long. After a quick clean up, she was happy to provide BBJ, and allowed DATY. I was a little slow to get going, but once I did we got in K9 and it was off to the races. Awesome natural body, and every part of her is fun to play with. Highly recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bex BayLee Fracrat Fort Collins Yes 27 8/13/24
Review by Fracrat (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I almost dont want to write this because i want to keep her all to myself,but here it goes,ive seen Bex multiple times.she is so awesome that I've just stuck with her. So set up is super simple a text and thats it she reliable and punctual which is a rare quality and one i greatly appreciate she meets me at the door with giant hug and welcoming smile she is wearing the sexiest little outfit that is barley there and we chat briefly then she leads me to her room and to her bed i quickly undress and she begins with BBBJ and can say if i let keep going it'll be a quick visit she is so good at it its like she worship my lil soldier,but i want to DATY so we move into 69 and alls i can say is she is so sweet and tasty and she responds to my efforts grinding that tiny little kitty into my face next she moves into doggy position and immediately cover up and take my position behind her and as soon as i line she thrusts her ass backwards devouring my entire length and girth as she lets out load moan to show her appreciation for filling her up i like slow and deep and she accommodate what i need and i have to say she is so tiny and her kitty so tight i have to pause several times to regain control because i dont want it to end any she move down to her bell and puts her legs between mine and she never let me out of her in the switch which i really love and we are getting deep in there this time she tells me several that shes popping which i also love and blam i pop and its always so intense and she responds encouraging and enthusiastic as we lay spent and reeling i plop out of her and she gets grabs the clean up and then gives me another huge hug and then its great conversation and thank you and see you soons . I can only say she is so very special to me and please be kind to this one fellas shes so sweet and the best ive ever had. Bex see you soon lover


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camilaanne TheRealDean Denver Yes 10 8/12/24
Review by TheRealDean (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic. I have been wanting to see her for a while now but my schedule has made it difficult lately. However she was very accommodating and we got a time set for a meet. I met her and her pictures don’t do her the justice she deserves. She was perfect place and very beautiful. We talked a little bit and then we had a great time. She had the most amazing ass I’ve seen. She gave an amazing CBJ and the she hoped on top and rode me off better then I have had in years. I will be seeing her again for sure. She is clean beautiful and very sweet. I would give her a 12 out of 10 if I could.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair Sigma669 DTC Yes 65 8/11/24
Review by Sigma669 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not sure how much more I can add to all the great reviews. It was her body is amazing, and as others have stated, her ass is 2nd to none. DFK, DATY/DATO was clean and sweet. Spent a lot time there. CG, was tight and spectacular. Don’t miss out on her!!!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Fracrat Fort Collins Yes 99 8/11/24
Review by Fracrat (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ive seen rose several times and every time was spectacular. shes punctual and reliable she meets me at the door wearing a sexy little number and immediately were pawing at each other like passionate lovers the action moves quickly to the bed where I spend the next hour my life dazed and confused. I think this is what heaven must be like . Anyway please be good to her fellas she is so ... Just everything. Words are just too clumsy to describe her talent and beauty Rose See you soon lover


Age: 45 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adele Rose cefrey DTC Yes 32 8/10/24
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She caught my eye reading reviews on TER. I was so struck by her beauty! She is a MILF that I promise you will look at more than once while you are grocery shopping! Communication was really well prior. I am always a very last minute hobbier, and she was very good at working with me on that. I was able to get away and unfortunately was unavailable, but she worked with the provider she shares it with and was able to rearrange times so that I could see her. How awesome is that. I had read her reviews, seen her website, and ad’s on two different websites, so I was pretty sure what I was in for. Well, I wasn’t. She is much prettier and sexier than I could possibly have imagined. She opened the door after I knocked lightly. After I stepped in the door closed and there she was in an amazing outfit and at least 6-inch heels! I could not stop looking at her amazing smile, eyes, face, and body. I wish I spoke Spanish so I could properly praise her. Very quickly we started kissing like very long-lost lovers. It was amazing. We then moved to the bed where I was ready to do anything and everything to get her to have an orgasm. I have my way of teasing before I dive right in, and I think it did its job as she moved my head to her sweet spot. She was very vocal as well as ran her hands through my hair. I am not sure if she had an orgasm, but I can tell you I enjoyed every second. I am an oral guy and was really looking forward to her BBBG. I was not disappointed. She has amazing skills. Perfect about of stroking, breast play, ball licking and eye contact. It was time for the main event. I asked her if we can start in missionary, and she said of course. After a good amount of time doing this where she gave me some amazing DFK when I bent in, I had to try her on top. The sight and feeling is just as amazing. I was ready to cum, and these days it is not going to happen unless it is with stroking. She did this to a T where I erupted into the condom. I was spent and it felt so amazing the old her in my arms. I swear it felt like she would have done this for hours! I got up and cleaned up a bit and we chit chatted a bit. It turns out anal is on her menu and she said she enjoys it. I will have to keep that in mind for future visits, for which there will be more!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LivJanssen LukeDuke76 Colorado Springs Yes 21 8/10/24
Review by LukeDuke76 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A welcome new addition to the Springs. Liv quickly responded and after shared tob refs, I scheduled to meet. private and cozy and Liv met me at the door in a revealing set of lingerie. After a quick chat, the fun began. A mind-blowing bbbj and then on to cfs. All activities were skillfully and enthusastically performed. Highly recommend girl next door GFE - go see her as soon as you can.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carrie Love RandomTask123 DTC Yes 37 8/10/24
Review by RandomTask123 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got in contact with Carrie and she responded very quickly. Luckily she was available so I was able to head over shortly after. She opened the door in some lingerie (she has a great body, by the way) and after a quick intro we got to it. She doesn't speak much English but it's easy to communicate with a translation app. She has an especially nice view from behind. Had a great time, and highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Texas Love-6556 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 8/10/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Ms Love Texas for over a good week but our schedules were not able to align with one another. So the funniest thing happens to me. I am out and about and I see Ms Love Texas in public strutting in a nice form fitting dress. I tell you, the luck that I have these days is just simply crazy. I slid up but she went another way and I couldn't catch her. I wasn't worried because I already had her phone number so it was just a matter of time for me to actually run into her for real. The next day I get a text from her and we set up a meeting for that night. FINALLY, I was standing in front of her in the flesh. We talked for a lil bit and I just had to put my hands on her LOL. Grabbing/rubbing/massaging/caressing was what my hands were doing but my mind was on some other shit. She has a nice laid back demeanor (my kind of woman) and she is cool as shit. Now if I could get Miss Princess/TopnotchChloe/Ms Love Texas all together at the same time, that would be something to write home about. She performs all covered and she isn't GFE at all. Mish was awesome but DS was "MIND BLOWING". So fresh and so clean is what comes to mind when I think of her. By the time this review post, I would have went back for seconds. The Savior Faire "I couldn't stop ???????" and "Its magically moist" Award goes to Ms Love Texas. Keep strutting that thang and I am going to keep watching.......................Take care of yourself and don't stay away too long.........................


Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ella Blair bokinsane007 DTC Yes 27 8/10/24
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Omg Ella is absolutely amazing she is gorgeous her body is amazing her tattoos are sexy as hell see kisses so good and her tits are amazing DATY was amazing very tasty and wet very responsive gives amazing bbj


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
daisy domina buztongue Denver Yes 14 8/10/24
Review by buztongue (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met With Daisy last week and had a awesome time. She was very engaged and made me feel like we have know each other for I r ever. Her place was clean and she has a great personality. I will definitely be back. This was the second time I visited and I'm very very excited to se her again. I highly recommend. Thank You Daisy


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 mitchdtc DTC Yes 89 8/10/24
Review by mitchdtc (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met up with Jasmine at an upscale. Beautiful lady from the pictures. Very nice and welcoming personality. We stripped and I got to her huge boobs myself - they are quite the site to behold. I played with them for a while, then a wonderful CBJ, CG, and finished in mish. I had a great time and won't hesitate to see her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: