Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22701 - 22750 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
VeroVeroCam01 Lonely1 Colorado Springs No Show 4 9/20/17
Review by Lonely1 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was supposed to see Vero yesterday and she did not show then either. She sent me a text saying her phone died, car died, and she locked herself out of her house and had to wait for her roommate to come home. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to give her another try today. Again today she did not show either.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_jordan Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 23 9/20/17
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chelsea is an 5 ft 2 inch, athletic, curvy, gorgeous, solid Texas cheerleader type with blue eyes, long blond hair, and full lips ( both sets). She has dimples on her lower back just above a fine, soft, but toned ass held up by a nice pair of legs. Her 36 DD's are all natural with a perky set of suckable nipples. Chelsea had on a nice corset which only took a few seconds to get off to reveal a perfect set of boobs. If you are a boob man, you will be in heaven. If not, her breasts will be a good training ground. I dove in with DFK and nipple play which got them nice and hard. She loves to have them lightly sucked, squeezed, and licked and I was happy to oblige. I worked my way down to her clean, shaved pussy and dove in with DATO, DATO, and FIV to her encouragement and spent quite a while there as she squirmed and convulsed to a nice "O". We then made out some more so that she could taste her pussy. I flipped her over to a nice 69 but couldn't stay there long it felt so great. The cover went on and we had a high energy fuck in CG, MISH in k-9 with ass slapping and hair pulling to her encouragement. We finisheg in MISH with her feet on my shoulders and her fingers vigorously massaging her clit and me shoving it to her with everything I had to a bangin' mutual "O". Hell yeah!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee TMShbr Denver Yes 43 9/20/17
Review by TMShbr (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Jennacee more than a few times and she never disappoints. Always seems to enjoy the activities and is enthusiastic about my requests. I won't get into the details, you can see her many other reviews, but she is one of my ATF's


Age: 31 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-30-48
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
miss.angelbaby13 rockhard Denver No 38 9/20/17
Review by rockhard (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you want a small good looking woman to just lay down and let you bust your nut this is the woman for you....no sounds just a stiff....Will not be back she was ....She bailed on me for 2 other appts in the week but I should've known better....AVOID at ALL COST...


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Morales jThomas Boulder Yes 8 9/20/17
Review by jThomas (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Veronica at her incall. We chatted for a bit, she's new to the hobby and was a little nervous. Off came the clothes and a few minutes for kissing. She eagerly started the UTF and I found her very wet (she enjoys giving). On came the cover and she got on top of me. She's petite and knows how to move her small body. She's great with her hips and got me going much sooner than normal.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane Jake Smith Denver Yes 45 9/19/17
Review by Jake Smith (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lanie Jane is a Sexy Sweetheart! Very polite, accommodating, and enthusiastic. In call location was nice and clean with ample parking. All of our activities were fantastic! She really cared about making my experience truly satisfying. She made me feel like she was my long-time girlfriend. I hope to see her again soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VeroVeroCam01 realtor1 Colorado Springs Yes 4 9/19/17
Review by realtor1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/17
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Two call system super easy set up all pics are accurate. I was hesitant because of no reviews, thought lets take a chance. When the door opened I was pleasantly surprised better looking than the pics and what a tight little body. She is a true people pleaser, asked what I like and the party started. Besides a super tight little body she is mature beyond her years emotionally. I will return for a second helping.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rosalyn-BANNED johnnybgood Denver Yes 15 9/19/17
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rosalyn is a beautiful petite blonde spinner that is a must for all guys who like the smaller ladies. This is the second time that I've met her and can only say that in the two years since we first met she has only become more beautiful and skilled. A perfect GFE for me and I think she will be seen by me each time she comes to Denver. Thank you Rosalyn for a great morning treat to start my day..????


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor tha_donjuan Denver Yes 39 9/19/17
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Ariel many times over the years. She is such a nice girl and really gives a great massage. All of the elements one would expect from the better FBSM providers are present. Convenient easy to find location....super clean incall with very comfy massage table...music that accentuates the mood and stellar service. From the moment you walk in the door till the time you leave Ariel will bond with you and ensure you are in a better place. Definitely consider giving her a call for your next FBSM experience.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan 123456789lyx Denver Yes 120 9/19/17
Review by 123456789lyx (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience: comfortable and relaxing, and I will repeat.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore donghead Colorado Springs Yes 174 9/19/17
Review by donghead (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We connected over email and response time varied from minutes to days. It took as long as weeks for our schedules to agree but eventually things worked out. Based on the short, seemingly impatient correspondence I got the impression that things would be very businesslike and impersonal. I could not have been more wrong. I was greeted at the door to nothing but smiles and welcoming charm. We sat down on the couch to chat over some tea. I had requested a tantra session without really having much of a clue about what I was getting myself into. We discussed how I had come to this decision and what expectations or questions I might have. The conversation was rather disarming and I suppose gave her some perspective on how to approach our session. Eventually we moved upstairs and proceeded to share what was an extremely moving and intimate time together. Where I had expected emotional distance and dismissal I instead found profound connection and a safe place to express whatever might need to be shared without judgement. She deliberately seeks consent with respect to anything that goes on and handles the challenge of stating boundaries and limitations with great clarity and maturity. Your respectful questions will be met with openness and care.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 Allied47 Boulder Yes 31 9/19/17
Review by Allied47 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to have lala come out after last times mishap. She arrived in a very sexy dress. Throughout our whole session she was enthusiastic and very pleasing. Her bbbj skills were amazing. The best view though was from behind. She liked the mirror set up that I had and loves having her hair pulled. Her toys that she brought made it even more exciting. Even though the first meeting did not go as planned I am glad that I was able to get her to come over.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme joe_cycle Denver Yes 94 9/19/17
Review by joe_cycle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called, went through the usuall verification. Met at the door, she looks better than pics. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB citori40 Denver Yes 116 9/19/17
Review by citori40 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great afternoon session with LaurenB!!!. Set up was easy if you have references. Her in-call was in North Denver and was in a mid-class motel. Her room was very clean and she greeted me with a kiss wearing only a cami! She gave me a nice massage and then worked me over with a bbbj. Before I lost it I lowered myself down to feast on her clean shaved kitty! She tasted great!!! On went the cover and she mounted me CG. After she fucked my lights out I slipped off the tophat and she finished me in her mouth. LaurenB is a beautiful lady with skills that are WAY above average!!! You have to go and see her guys!! Thanks again Lauren!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO light kisser Denver Yes 63 9/19/17
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to visit Bella. Had an amazing time with this sexy sweet heart. Great kisser and definitly made me feel welcome and special. All other reviews are spot on, and I would highly reccomend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll MattAzn Denver Yes 67 9/19/17
Review by MattAzn (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is GORGEOUS! Her incall is in Denver private, alright place. Her blue eyes, petite figure, and her personality makes her PERFECT! Honestly, her pictures don't do her justice. She is new so please treat her with respect! :) Thanks again babe!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina0515 Hobbyboy Denver Yes 1 9/19/17
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Enjoyed meeting Nina. Her incall room was warm and inviting as was she.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-27-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Morales gofor69 Boulder Yes 8 9/19/17
Review by gofor69 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a sweetheart. We made out on the bed fully clothed for a while. Then as the clothes came off, we moved into the adult activities. Very relaxed, unrushed session. Highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tantrika RefiningMotivation Boulder Yes 21 9/19/17
Review by RefiningMotivation (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not being completely new to Tantra, I've been looking to try a few different providers and decided to reach out given all of the positive reviews, and I am so glad I did. She is laid back, easy to talk to, and her passion for her practice is obvious. Throughout the session I felt completely comfortable in her capable hands. I can honestly say as well that this was my first tantric experience where I felt the emotion of the love and caring being shared. As others have said, if you haven't tried Tantra, keep an open mind and meet this amazing woman. I will definitely be going back to learn and experience even more!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EssenceLoaf Fobz15 Denver Yes 3 9/18/17
Review by Fobz15 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Essence was really great!! Really laid back awesome personality great sense of humor! I showed up and right away she made me feel at ease. This girl can move, and also she is sexy as hell one of the best butts I have ever seen!! Her tatoos make her even more attractive!!! I will definitely look her up again once she comes back to CO!!!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewelz Hobbyboy Denver Yes 7 9/18/17
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Needed to get a load off. Jewelz fit the bill. Easy setup. She has nice tits which I duly came all over.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix cpp303 Denver Yes 156 9/18/17
Review by cpp303 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Maggie by scheduling a couple days in advance. Booking ahead is recommended. I was greeted by a beautiful woman with a great smile. We sat on the couch and talked as this was our first meeting. After a brief chat we moved to the back room. We both undressed and then spent the next 15-20 talking and getting comfortable. It really made the fun part of the session extra fun. She is a wonderful provider and I am sure that if you treat her with respect then you will have the time of your life.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado bigmountainyeti Denver Yes 120 9/18/17
Review by bigmountainyeti (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I needed a great massage and got one, along with an awesome strip tease, dance, and the usual FBSM activities, all performed with sensual skill and enthusiasm. Sofia has a great positive energy, strong curvy body, and talented hands. I highly recommend the strip tease/lap dance/FBSM combo session! I've never experienced anything like what Sofia provided in that magical trio of activities and can't wait to do it again!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonSkyy 4yourcontrol Denver Yes 6 9/18/17
Review by 4yourcontrol (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Whoa, she is gorgeous--her eyes are mesmerizing, body is unbelievable with real natural breast. If you are a natural breast man, you have to meet her! She arrived in sexy high heels and long sexy dress--super curvy. I also loved her height/weight--I'm 6'2 and her head cam up to my chin, and I could easily pick her up--sexy. Her skin is flawless. I will, no doubt, see her again! Thanks for the great time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenStarr shredder_dude Colorado Springs No 6 9/17/17
Review by shredder_dude (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't like to write bad reviews, but when I leave feeling worst than when I got there. I have to let you know. She is the girl in the pictures, nice body, pretty face, but not what her ad advertised. Totally rushed. I scheduled for an hour but session lasted about 30 mins. I guess if you can pop quickly she would be okay. I'm not and need the hour. Was told to pop or do something to make it happen, of which I said I needed the hour and she replied a lot of guys book the hour but don't need it. I guess she is not MSOG type of girl. At first everything seem okay, but she said she was starting to get dry and sore after 15 minutes. I said let's use some lube but she didn't have any. I'm not out here to make girls feel bad and she really didn't hide it. So I wound up suggesting HJ of which she complain about that too. I was able to finish with HJ, but I would not recommend if you desire a non rushed experience. My maybe is due to the fact that some of you may want a quickie and she may be okay for that, but no BJ, at least for me. So I got 30 minutes out of my hour appointment. I think she is leaving the Springs but may be in Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

This is crazy, I don’t know where this review came from. I have never been to Colorado springs. I’m always in Denver or states south of there. This review just popped up out of nowhere. And it’s from 2017. This is the fakest post I have ever seen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan daverthal Denver Yes 120 9/17/17
Review by daverthal (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is gentle and sweet. She provides an excellent massage on a massage table and an intimate finish on a bed. I think the bed may be optional depending on how much she trusts you, so be respectful, clean and nice.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa Rayne DenverD361 Denver Yes 37 9/17/17
Review by DenverD361 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexa Rayne is not only an amazing woman she's an amazing human that enjoys every minute of her life. I was looking for an incredible experience with a beautiful woman and she exceeded my expectations in every way.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Sum4fun Denver Yes 67 9/17/17
Review by Sum4fun (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Racquel, I created this account just to review her! Her pictures do not do her justice, extremely beautiful and talented woman. The first session I did with her was an hour, I thought not long enough so I went for the 90 minutes… Still not long enough! If sensual massage is your thing I can recommend no one better! A truly exceptional masseuse with very good technique and tease! Thanks Racquel!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet InsatiableXXX Denver Yes 80 9/17/17
Review by InsatiableXXX (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unbelievable girl. So sweet and playful. She drive me crazy. Amazing.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll bearbig Denver Yes 67 9/17/17
Review by bearbig (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katie is absolutley a sweetie. She is young, easy to talk to, and eager to please. I hope she doesn't stay in this business for too long. Treat her tight and she will return the favor.


Age: 19 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/AB-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carleybustygirl mrfeelnothing Denver Yes 9 9/17/17
Review by mrfeelnothing (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the oppurtunity to meet with Violet. Setup was very easy and she was willing to accomadate my short notice request. She is a very sexy young woman and has a spectacular set of breasts. All activities listed above were second to none, she knows how to treat a man and is very good at making you feel at ease. She's was very easy to talk to and I enjoyed our conversation afterwards. Treat her right fellas, and she will return the favor. Will definitely return. Thanks Violet!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Morales gnarley_boy12 Boulder Yes 8 9/17/17
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Veronica with my profile but she was not in my area. She contacted me the next day telling me she was in my area. It only took a few texts to set a same day session. Things did not start off well. I knew the approximate location of her in call but the hotel had been repainted, did not have good signage, so I drove by it three times which made me 15 minutes late which I hate, I always try to be early. She thought I was standing her up so she let the cleaning people in. Session finally started an hour after the scheduled time. She was very understanding about me being late and kept me informed during the wait. The door was opened by a very cute, petite, young Latina woman. I am not sure if the pictures in the ad are actually hers but it made no difference. Veronica has a tight little body which it shows she takes care of. She is not real vocal but it seemed like she really enjoyed the activities. Her kisses are little lfk pecks. Fun young woman who I think is just getting started and figuring things out and I am glad I took the chance. Will repeat when she is in my area.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa Rayne Misfit123 Denver Yes 37 9/17/17
Review by Misfit123 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen alexa twice awhile back pictures don't do her justice she is incredible!! Probably the best massage and GFE I've ever had!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Denver steve63101 Denver Yes 2 9/17/17
Review by steve63101 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a sweetie! I had a lovely, authentic time with Isabella. She was able to come to my place on short notice after another provider fell through. She is very pretty and does have a cute little ass like the other reviewer said. She's kind of a little thing, which is adorable, with a tight, slender body and just a great personality. We wore each other out (as you can see by the mile of acronyms above). Especially from k9, the tight little ass looks REALLY hot. I could just pull her right onto me. The only caveat I would give is that while her petite frame made the tight fit in her pussy feel GREAT, I think she started to get a little sore because I am somewhat above average in girth. She was a trooper, though. And her UTF was so good, I got a second CIM that I didn't think I'd be up for. Overall a really great attitude and a great experience that I highly recommend. She's a sweet girl.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor coolhand luke Denver Yes 170 9/17/17
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: her reviews are spot on. very attractive lady and seems very done to earth and pleasant to be with. All activities performed nicely and very satisfying. No wonder she has excellent reviews.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Portland-6753 Misfit123 Denver Yes 23 9/17/17
Review by Misfit123 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I actually saw her awhile ago, easy set up and it's 110%her! She is the best of the best PSE GFE I've ever had!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB thorman_77 Denver Yes 116 9/17/17
Review by thorman_77 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lauren's ads in the Denver area for a while and used the opportunity when she was in Westminster to book an incall with a rather short notice. At the incall she greeted me at the door in a way that made my stress disappear and got me really excited at the same time. The session was great and her oral skills are especially outstanding. Will absolutely repeat at the earliest opportunity.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Nancy Candyman47-5856 Denver Yes 7 9/17/17
Review by Candyman47-5856 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what a beautiful lady. As other reviews suggest she is all about taking care of you during the session. From undressing you and folding up your clothes to clean up between the fun. Could have popped with the UTF but asked to get to the main show. Was able to hold out about 10 minutes before round one was complete. She then gave me a bonafide massage session and I'm not talking about a little touching here and there but a real deal massage. After about 30 minutes she says " you want to go for another round?" Of course!!! Flip and I'm ready but after another 15 minutes could not muster off another shot. My fault not hers as she tried and tried to get another pop from me. I travel to her home market of Dallas quite often and I think I just found a friend to visit while in town. FTF and enjoys her craft.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Morales Warmav Boulder Yes 8 9/17/17
Review by Warmav (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A beautiful beautiful sweet women. Be nice.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole lover 03Greg Denver Yes 3 9/17/17
Review by 03Greg (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at her hotel she was very open and we had good conversation. You put cover on and gave a great blow job, then we switched to doggie and her ass was very nice to look at. Great skills and very beautiful.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet DenverAdam Denver Yes 80 9/17/17
Review by DenverAdam (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Violet twice now, and she is amazing. She is a CMT, and the massage is better than most "therapeutic" massages I have had. Violet is gorgeous, has an amazing body, and uses every inch of it in the massage. I wish I could afford to see her daily!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Stone Hans Fort Collins Yes 16 9/17/17
Review by Hans (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well Oh Well, My search efforts may have stopped. At least for a while.... I am a little leery to even write this review as I want to wrap her up and keep her all to myself. And how could I do that and still feel compelled to jot about our wonderful noon date we had today.? She is all that and more.... wonderful person, great intellect, fun, witty, and sexxy as hell! We had a little mood relaxer at her very nice private incall to get the juices going. And this was super cool because not only do I like that naughty side in her, I also am searching for someone whom I don't have go the way to frickin Denver for, if you know what I mean? She checks that box because she is only about an half hour from Ft. Collins. She has privacy galore, so check that one too. Funny, smart, carries a great conversation, and experienced... check that box. Beautiful figure, hot rocking body, hot MILF, cute face... check all those. Best part for me, is I really love when a woman has that look of a deep sensual energy in those big brown eyes that say ---- UMMM....... Fuck me, I want you, I need you, & give it to me. Check all those boxes all day long.!!!! See her before you may not be able to - she may be off the market before long!!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KimberlyLuxx Bduck9913 Denver Yes 4 9/17/17
Review by Bduck9913 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Kimberly for a late evening session at her incall with some champagne for us to enjoy. She is super sexy, interesting and really, really fun and cool. We talked for a long time, like old friends catching up and hanging out, ended up staying longer than we had planned but she was fine with it. I don't discuss details, but all activities were awesome and Kimberly seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did! I'll definitely see her again when she comes back. Such a beautiful, cool girl.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rosalyn-BANNED Bduck9913 Denver Yes 15 9/17/17
Review by Bduck9913 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Rosalyn for an early morning session at her DTC incall...was very happy she had a little time before her flight. She met me with a kiss and a smile and all I can say is WOW! She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous...face, body, everything! She's very petite and fit, exactly my type, and to top it off is a total sweetheart. I had a truly blissful time and all activities were amazing! She is so hot and talented, but also seemed to really enjoy herself and was very complimentary, which made it even better! I will be eagerly anticipating Rosalyn's next trip to Denver and will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 70 9/17/17
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicole is a dear friend, whom I have seen since my earliest days in the hobby. After visiting her today, I asked myself why it had been so long since our last meeting. She is a very sweet, caring and attentive companion whose GFE skills seem to get better with time. Her oral skills are second to none, and she honestly enjoys the activity. Nicole's location is quiet, clean and relaxed - which adds even more to the experience. We shared a little wine, caught up on the changes we both have recently experienced - and then had a magnificent romp! Best of all - there was no one and done and hurried out the door, which seems to be more and more common these days. Even though I booked an hour on her special, it was a full hour of fun and Nicole was more than willing to provide a second round. Not so much time will pass before we meet again. I recommend Nicole highly.


Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicolette Marie Jenning Denver Yes 48 9/17/17
Review by Jenning (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Knowing I was going to be in Denver on business I found nicolette marie on p411 and made arrangements to meet on hump day of my work trip. Set up was easy and soon found myself at her upscale incall. I clicked the photos are accurate but they don't do her justice. She is gorgeous! Bubbly, and happy personality. We hit it off right away. Meeting nicolette was by far better than I could've imagined. Instantly comfortable around her as we had a bit of chat to get know each other a bit. I don't think I will ever forget our date, and hope I am back for business soon. You Denver guys sure are lucky! What a gem!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-21-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedHeadTigerLily coloradoguy75 Denver Yes 10 9/17/17
Review by coloradoguy75 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lily is a wonderful young lady. She was fairly reserved at first, but we had great conversation as we both relaxed and found common ground. Her skill in the bedroom however are far from reserved. She really knows what she is doing! I enjoyed my time with her, I would see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Morales gizmo86 Boulder Yes 8 9/16/17
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once verified, setup was pretty easy. Met at a decent incall location near Boulder. She is a hot young Latina. A girl next door look to her. Once we settled, it turned into a very good session. She seems eager to suck cock, and she's really good at. She had nice thighs and cute but and I wanted to play with it as she sucked me. Ended up turning into 69 which we both enjoyed. Once the rubber went on, we moved onto FS. She is very flexible and fun. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 131 9/16/17
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I meet with Maddison long before I was a member of TOB. She is an amazing lady, being with her was so easy it was like catching up with an old girlfriend. We talked and kissed as we had a drink then went to the bedroom where we spent a little more time getting to know each other. We spent more time after relaxing and talking laying in bed which was fantastic. I look forward to seeing her again next time I m in Denver. She is a lady treat her with respect and she will treat you to the best experience of your life.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Savoir Faire Denver Yes 69 9/16/17
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: FINALLY!!!!! I met the lovely Annabelle Rose. It reminded me of a boxing match at times the way we entertained one another. Round 1 I had a nice session set up and Annabelle was too exhausted and she got away before I could see her. Of course round 1 goes to me. Round 2 I got a nice text from Annabelle saying that she would be in Denver (my kind of girl) me not thinking that she had not forgotten about the round 1 loss LOL. So we set up another session and this time I wasn't able to keep the appointment, clearly round 2 goes to her. She was very understanding about my situation and lets just say she made up for it in a very special way. Round 3 I arrived at her in call location and when I walked in the door, there was this beautiful porcelain doll type woman with these striking dark eyes. I instantly nicknamed her Bambi because you can get lost in her eyes if you stare too long. She looks exactly like her pics coupled with the sweetest attitude as well. It would be nice for us if she stuck around Denver or visited a little more often.......I am going to have to give round 3 to Annabelle both of us and there will be a REMATCH. Annabelle, stay tuned for Savoir vs Annabelle 2. Take care of yourself Annabelle, I think you are one of TOB's best kept secrets..................


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: