|
MadisonStar
|
|
Mike80128 |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted Madison got a quick response, she was able to see me promptly. Got to her place, a nice incall greeted with a hug by a total milf. We had our fun and she was great to talk with after. She is definitely one to see
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Elle is fantastic - in fact, the quintessential courtesan. She is passionate, articulate, has a great sense of humor and is committed to the satisfactin of her clients. She kisses as if she's your long-lost girlfriend, and responds energetically to daty. And the utf is simply out of this world. It is crystal clear that she enjoys her vocation, and I'll be sure to see her again soon.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
RetzGetIt515 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Seeing Lilly was a really fun experience for me and I am really glad that I decided to try and set something up despite her not having any reviews on TOB. It's pretty dumb when you think about it- that I would eliminate her just because I don't know what she does and doesn't do sexually prior to meeting her.... I mean she knows nothing about me. I'm simply pointing that out because this will be her first review and, god damn, I am so glad I was able to set an appointment with her. Now all I have to do is get a legit review done so that she gets the credit and attention she deserves.
Scheduling this with Lilly was very easy and efficient and I think that is an underrated component of this whole process. There's nothing I like more than 30 minutes going by between replies so that my time gets wasted and I find out just how unimportant I am. Lilly's promptness said to me that she cares about her clients and having that efficiency is just something I value. So I arrived at the hotel and found out very quickly that we were going to have no compatibility issues and that Lilly has one amazing ass on her! My god I wouldn't have guessed it because she is tall and thin- I say thin but she is incredibly toned and I know she does work out so she is healthy and thin, not like I eat one meal a day thin. Big difference.
So once things got going she really made it clear that she wanted the time to be about what I wanted to do or what I wanted her to do, so that was a turn on for me. Lilly is newer to this business, as anyone should be able to figure out, but I never got the sense that she was nervous or didn't know what to do with our time or how to proceed with things. So guys who are worried about that, don't be, she knows what she's doing. I love a good conversation as much as anyone but follow that up with a great blow job and you'll never hear me complain. After enjoying watching her sexy face suck my dick for a while there is always a point when I just can't hold back and its time to get the uniform on and start the game. Once that happened and she asked how I wanted her- oooh baby it was go time. I wanted to be on top so I could control more of the pace and it was great to be with someone who was a little more submissive than most providers. Either way, I loved putting in work from that position and moving to K9 once I knew that in a few minutes I wouldn't be able to hold off anymore. Finishing in this position is my favorite and holy shit was it ever good. I will come right out and say it- I thought that her female area was the best one I have ever been in with no doubt. The first time my dick went in I just knew something was amazingly different and I was never at any point let down because she stayed tight, warm, and naturally wet for the duration. Take that for what its worth but I've never had a fucking revelation like that during sex ever so I figured it was worth sharing.
So to wrap this up, I would 100% recommend Lilly to anyone and would definitely see her again myself. I've not had a more relaxed and natural feeling to an appointment than I did with her and I really appreciate that. She has a fantastic body and works hard to make sure that she pleases her client and NEVER once did she watch the clock even with being newer. Thats what we call "a natural" lol. So guys, reach out to Lilly and you will get yourself a smart, confident, sexy, passionate, caring, and talented woman WITH AN ASS ON HER!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
nelsen |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
11/8/17 |
Review by
nelsen
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: have been wanting to meet Dixie for sometime now and very glad I did. she is a wonderful girl with great zeal and honest passion. love her big boobs. I will definitely see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Mangus |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
11/8/17 |
Review by
Mangus
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maggie is an absolute knockout, very friendly and made me feel very welcome. We sat on the couch and chatted for a few minutes, to get to know each other a bit. It was like talking to an old girlfriend. We headed to the bedroom laid down and continued to talk and caress each other. We talked about what was to happen next and got to know each other even better. She is very tasty and responsive, the BBBJ was solo good I am glad we stopped, cuz I would've not got to experience her very wet pussy. She really seemed to enjoy herself and I will be back. Thank you Maggie for a Great time.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
Copper-pipee |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Seen Ms. Violet. She was fantastic.
I called and text to set up a time, she was quick to get back to me to ask for references. I provided all that I could, but sadly a few of the girls that I seen recently didn't reply to her.
She was hesitant to see me, after all, I haven't logged on in years. So, I sent her a message proving who I am, she them said I sounded legit and gave me the location.
She's very busty. A great kisser and a total sweet heart.
Go see her, she's amazing.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
adventurous14 |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reached out to Megan on short notice, and was able to arrange to meet easily.
She had drawn a nice jacuzzi/bubble bath before I arrived, and after some ice-breaking chit-chat and laughs, wasted no time in disrobing, climbing in the tub and inviting me to join her.
I quickly did, and after some arousing foreplay, headed to the bed. Megan has great oral skills, and is passionate and near-inexhaustible during the main event.
All in all, I spent an unrushed, relaxing and fun hour with Megan. She is the girl in her pics, super chill, and all around fun to be around.
Anyone intrigued by her posts should pay her a visit, be nice, and have fun!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicole Green
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
11/8/17 |
Seen on 10/27/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a bit of a hiatus, Nicole has returned and I'm glad she did. She has a huge national endowment that just loves attention. Her utf skills are among the best and I wasn't able to hold out for long. If you like ebony women with huge breasts and a talented tongue, you will really like Nicole.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissDawn
|
|
Rockies_3 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
11/7/17 |
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely stunning... While I MissDawn and I have attempted to meet multiple times today our schedules finally matched. She rarely takes on new clients so I was extremely pleased that we were able to meet. While she admittedly was a bit flustered due to an event she was hosting we quickly were at ease.
As for the session I'll just say I can't wait until the next time we meet.
Thank you MissDawn - and I hope the TRON costume was a hit!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kittybabe
|
|
BadBoy |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
11/7/17 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Well, sigh, she's gone, at least for a while. Kitty just moved to Los Angeles, much to the chagrin of a large number of Denver men (and women) and the delight of the LA community, the lucky bastards.
Over the past two years I have seen Kitty probably 50 times, and somehow each time was better than the previous, and the first visit was perfect. I'm writing for two reasons: 1) For the Denver folks, I want her to book up when she comes back for visits so that she will keep coming back, and 2) For all you LA dudes, I want you to know how lucky you are, you lucky bastards.
Kitty is not only more beautiful than her very recent photos can ever depict, she is also more sexy than you can imagine, more intelligent than you can possibly believe, more interesting than any other person I have ever met, and just an overall joy and privilege to be around.
You can read the other reviews for details, I just want to add that if you see her, you will be lucky, and charmed. If you do not, it's your loss.
I was smitten, now I'm just broken hearted. Good luck, Kitty, it was wonderful while it lasted.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lalababez601
|
|
Mondock |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
11/7/17 |
Review by
Mondock
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Quick response via text and easy set up to meet in DTC. Saw Lala at a very nice hotel, her room was very clean and she was very welcoming and friendly. Her skills are the best, and she is a very beautiful and happy person. I was in total bliss and have nothing but great things to say about her. She is an absolute must see, and I will again as soon as possible.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
DillingerESCPlan |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
121
|
11/7/17 |
Seen on 10/29/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great provider! Good communication, and excellent service! Easy to talk to, and natural conversation. Great UTF!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
stic1989 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
11/7/17 |
Review by
stic1989
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lilly is the definition of spinner with a perfect slim figure and a phenomenal, perfectly shaped ass in my opinion. Easy setup via text after I sent her my refs. She is much cuter than in her photos and her hair is blonde now. Tasteful tattoos... and did I mention her ass? She has a sexy, smooth voice too! There is a 100% chance I will see her again.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chase of Boulder
|
|
BillyBoy |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
62
|
11/7/17 |
Review by
BillyBoy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met chase shes very cheerful. Greeted me with a hug and a smile she didnt rush shes very well at what she didnt for me mmm bbj great she like a drug habit once you meet up with her theres no cure your hooked and will wantt to keep meeting with her xoxo
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
kalihi9059 |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
11/7/17 |
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi is a super nice girl. Service was outstanding and she was very responsive. What really was impressive was how she made me feel welcome. Not a clock watcher at all and in fact stayed longer than my 30 minutes. Since it was my first time with her I only scheduled a half hour, big mistake. Should have booked an hour, she's awesome.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Jash735 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
77
|
11/7/17 |
Review by
Jash735
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Let me just start off by saying that I had a SPECTACULAR encounter for our first meeting! With a bit of persistence, I was able to arrange a time to meet with Raine.
When I texted to let her know I was on the way, she said she would be ready and I could even be a little early if I wished. I arrived at a nice hotel and when she met me at the door to her room, she was wearing only a cute little pair of pink panties. She immediately invited me into the room and began chatting like we had known each other for years. It was a very nice introduction as it immediately put me at ease. I must say, I was a bit nervous as I am pretty inexperienced at this,... 'hobby'?! Anyway, she then had me undress and she got completely nude as well. I was instantly rock hard thanks in part to her demeanor and in part to her gorgeous body.
It has always been my biggest desire to be w/ a squirter, and she proceeded to show me why she has so many positive reviews for her epically monumental talent!! She broke out the coconut oil and w/in about 2 strokes of my fingers I was being SHOWERED in female ejaculate! And let me be clear, it was ejaculate, NOT urine. Also, her vagina very visibly spasms and contract with each squirt.
We then proceeded to CFS, w/ her laying on the bed and me standing. OMG, her vagina was like,... I'm not sure how to accurately describe it... like, warm wet velvet?? (Idk, I'm no poet...) Let's just say, it was magnificent!! We continued this way for about 10 minutes before I went POP!!
I originally booked an hour 'Raine Storm', but this was only 30 minutes in. She mentioned something about wanting to take some pictures. I told her that I used to be a photographer and that my 2nd biggest kink is exhibitionism. She suggested I go w/ her and take the photos. We then went to the train museum and spent an hour, or so, having fun taking pictures. In fact, they are the ones in her 'Grunge. ready to ride.' gallery.
So, to sum up, I had an absolutely incredible experience w/ this extraordinary lady! She really is something special and should be treated so. I definitely intend to see her again, very soon, and hope to be able to make it a regular occurrence!
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
aznassmark |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
11/7/17 |
Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Demi was an amazing treat. We had some scheduling issues mostly on my part but she was very accomadating and flexible with the appointment details. She has a comfy incall and well done room for the occasion. The session was amazing in every sense and demi is drop dead gorgeous. Thanks again!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
dickgazinya |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
11/7/17 |
Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first texted AmberLynn one a warm afternoon. I sent my info, then she gave me a text, then a callback and I was in to see her about 45 minutes later. She's got a sweet voice and when I met her, wow. she's a cute girl, with amazing curves, and wanted to please me 100%
She showed me her amazing body, her cute pierced and very pink nipples and that soft ass and tiny shaved box.
I told her I was rushed a bit so we started to LFK for a bit and she undressed me, then proceeded to suck me into her wet mouth. She is great at that and the sight of her soft titties got me ready to do my thing. We moved on to some doggy where I quickly finished. I will be going back when I have time to book more time. I was actually surprised by how quickly she was open and responded, and i didn't clear out my schedule ahead of time. She's a pleaser and I'll be back.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-38-43
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
CFD1 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
CFD1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been looking for a new FBSM provider since my last favorite retired a couple of years ago. Looks I found her! Ariel is absolutely stunning in every way. Beautiful in face, body and mind. While not a fully trained CMT as of yet, she has enough knowledge to find the knots and work them out and at the same time provide a wonderfully erotic sensual massage at the same time. Our conversations were very comfortable and unforced. She is very easy to talk to and while our topics didn't go beyond learning a bit about each other, I feel she could carry on a conversation on many different topics. I normally like to book longer appointments for the first meeting but I had a flight to catch out DIA. Our time flew by way too fast so next time I will plan on a longer visit. Pretty sure I need to explore some of her other options she has available! Oh, by the way, a wonderful ending to a wonderful FBSM!!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
K Nicole
|
|
Mr.Pink |
|
Yes |
4
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
Mr.Pink
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 30 min
Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: AFTER ROLLING SNAKE EYES MY PAST FEW SESSIONS, IT WAS NICE MEETING KYLiE. SHE IS A TOTAL SWEETHEART. SHE HAS SUCH A FRIENDLY DISPOSITION, IT FELT LIKE WE WERE LONG LOST FRIENDS.
CHATTED A BIT, GOT DOWN TO BUSINESS, ALL SERVICES WERE EXCEPTIONAL.
THANK YOU KYLIE
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-27-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
JOuiyama |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
JOuiyama
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: So i know I stated the pictures were old, but man, she still looks amazing. easily on of the best providers that I have seen. this review is well overdue. She opened the door to me in a lace piece and hand walked me to her room. she was so gorgeous that I was honestly a little nervous. she helped me undress and got on her knees. she was about to go to town but i suggested we go to the bed. I wanted this to go down in comfort you know? her oral skills are beyond amazing. i’ve never anyone lick certain areas that made me want to bust. i carressed her breats with so much enthusiasm that was getting off from just that. we were able to have great, fun discussions the whole experience. she then grabbed a cover and put it on with her mouth which was a major turn on. she got on top of me, under me, upside down under me, the whole nine. i came on her breats after about 45mins, then she starting sucking my piece again meanwhile, I never got soft. I mean how could I? so she kept sucking until I CIM. She offered a shower for two after the hour was done, but i had to go. i definitely want to see her again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa Rayne
|
|
YoungStud |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
11/6/17 |
Seen on 10/13/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Next adventure on the farewell for now tour. 2 girl session with Alexa and Jessi. Played with Jessi a few times solo and she was always great (check out her porn videos). Texted her and she was at Alexas place which as other reviews state is awesome. I was there within the hour and they both devoured me and each other. Alexa was in control and wouldn't let me touch either of them at first. Eventually I was inside both of them and before I knew it an hour had flown by. Lovely ladies and there sexual energy together was off the charts.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Stone
|
|
Chateau |
Rockies |
Yes |
16
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
Chateau
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A beautiful woman who I hope to see again sooner than later. Felt nothing but comfortable from the moment we met. Very intuitive as to my desires and needs. I could not recommend her any higher. Thank you Bella.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
wolf |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow Lilly is most beautiful in person than her pics.
Classy beautiful girl. Limited menu,not GFE.but I don't mind Cz she's beautiful.
Her amazing blue eyes,her face wow.
Very good attitude all the time.
Smell good & fresh love it.
Guys take care this beautiful princess.
Thks Lilly x ur time,it's a honor been whith u.
Pls take care & Have a great wonderful life.
X sure I would love to see u again:)
Yes u beautiful!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Mr.blueballz |
Denver |
Yes |
111
|
11/6/17 |
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Consenting Adult Activities:
Roxy is a gem! She met on time and impressive . Had small talk and got aquatinted a bit. She started off with a strip that was like to zeppelins were released . Absolute perfection in every Way. Goes into Cbj and RCG then finish dggsty . Don't miss out. Absolute dime! Bite fist. Her butt was the best ever !
Quote
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
K Nicole
|
|
AwiLson91 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
11/6/17 |
Seen on 11/2/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was intrigued by the photos and her reviews on the other site. Setup was easy text in the am and scheduled for that evening. Nice 4 star hotel.
When she opened the door I was blown away. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her face alone makes her a 10 nice full lips and smile. As for her other features she is a total T&A guys dream. Serious that booty is unreal. All services were preformed with great enthusiasm and her voice is so welcoming. The view from K9 is priceless. Total GFE from having men's body wash to mouth wash and the kissing she makes you feel you are visiting a long lost love.
Once done with services she didn't rush me out and i really enjoyed cuddling with her and hearing her thoughts on topics and really dug her personality and intelligence. Highly recommend and hopefully she will visit Denver again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-27-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
MB5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
11/6/17 |
Review by
MB5280
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful time when I met up with Lola. The massage was the perfect way to start and end the session. Definitely Recommend.
Age: 20 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kleopatra
|
|
YoungStud |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
11/6/17 |
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got permission from my wife to go on bit of a binge before tieing the knot. My 1st and last adventure (many in between, see other reviews) was kleo. I've seen her about 5 times over the last year and each time gets hotter. She's definitely an alpha female which is hot and more importantly looks phenomenal naked. Match that with her solid bbbj skips and her ridiculously tight pussy. Man I'm gonna miss that. Super chill and always a pleasure to hang with.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
denverdjp |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
11/6/17 |
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had many different types of massages over the years, and Tali's was definitely one of the very best. She really provided an all-around incredible experience. Tali is beautiful, smart, incredibly skilled at what she does, and a great conversationalist. Her in-call space is unique and welcoming. One caution: she uses scented oils and does not have a shower. I very much look forward to our next encounter.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ellie Lovell
|
|
KeepCool |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
11/5/17 |
Review by
KeepCool
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was the second time I saw Ellie in the past couple weeks. After the first session, I was wanting to get back asap. So glad I did! Ellie is beautiful and kind, totally put me at ease and I left completely happy. Convienient and clean incall.
I dont like giving details, but needless to say, you cant go wrong meeting with Ellie. I will be back as soon and often as possible.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
adventurous14 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
11/5/17 |
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My goodness. I got the chance to see Lilly recently, and am SO happy I did. I saw her post and pics on TOB, and was immediately captivated by her demure pose and personae, and most especially her eyes... Something about her just drew me in.
She is new to Denver, but traveling in good company (w/ AspenMarie). I was able to set up an evening appointment with Lilly after basic screening, and found her charming and sweet in communication.
Arrived at her nice, clean incall to find her waiting in a cute little outfit, smiling at me like a cute, sexy little pixie, with a mischievous glint in her lovely hazel eyes.
We covered her very few rules (she is diligent about her safety, which I applaud and respect) and then I proceeded to enjoy a whirlwind of pleasurable sensations for the next hour.
Lilly has fantastic oral skills, a genuine sweetness of character and enjoyment for pleasure, and the lithe, lovely body of a dancer. She really is a southern sweetheart!
Can’t recommend her enough, as I plan on seeing her again soon. :)
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
ClamDaddy |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/5/17 |
Seen on 10/26/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fellas- if you're looking for someone to make you feel good all over, Leona is your gal. She's fun, which is what I always hope for. Everything is on the menu, so you don't have to ask. She's terrific wrapped up in a curvy package.
Check her out....
You're welcome
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40D-36-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
nick.reynolds |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
11/5/17 |
Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of the best...ever! Seems to be so hit and miss with providers these days. In this case, your time and money are being well spent. She’s exactly what a provider should be, go see her.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Nicole-3286
|
|
InterestedinCOS-8553 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
93
|
11/5/17 |
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ashley is just amazing! What a beautiful, lucid, and intelligent girl. She's all sweet and wholesome looking, and just knockout beautiful, but that's a fire in this girl's eyes and she loves every second of contact. She's the best experience I've had in a long time. She's a beast, in only the greatest ways possible.
Her pics are accurate, but they really do her no true justice. To see her is to see a girl who instantly gets you there and who takes an older guy right back to his prime, mentally. She's stunning. When she takes her robe off, you lose your mind.
If you want a watermark to base other experiences on, Ashley Nicole is the high watermark. She made me dumb. She literally turned me into a befuddled mess. She started off as submissive, but took great care in performing to my own desires and just took it from there. I honestly wish more providers would take this into consideration.
I'll leave the details of our visit to the stars. I'd highly recommend you find out for yourself though. She's incredible and beautiful and literally every other great thing I can think of. I'm smitten by her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy Samantha
|
|
Citori |
Phoenix |
Yes |
13
|
11/5/17 |
Review by
Citori
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: TCB: Easy setup on P411 appointment request. All communication via PM's until I landed in PHX. I had to add minutes to my burner sim.
BCD: She arrived on time, wearing yoga pants. Holy cow as soon as she step in, I knew I was going to have a good time.
We chatted a few minutes and then moved to the other room for some fun activities. Started with light teasing kisses, HJ and into CBJ, followed by some DATY and 69. Her technique was awesome. Sometimes a CBJ is so mediocre that you want to move on to FS. While in 69, her moaning, grinding, and shuttering got to the point of no return.
She got all the poison out of me.
Her menu is wide open, *covered* for everything, but sadly I'm usually good for 1 shot on goal. So the other items on the menu will need to be a future visit.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Matchless Brook
|
|
cololifer |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
11/5/17 |
Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a really fun time. She is super enthusiastic and there to please. Not to mention her body is to die for. Will definitely be repeating. Thanks Brook
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AspenMarie
|
|
Grey92 |
Denver |
Yes |
140
|
11/5/17 |
Review by
Grey92
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, i am speechless. Aspen is too good to be true. I had an amazing time, and she's by far one of the best providers. I almost don't want to write this because I want to keep her a secret. A+
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lana Adams
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met her at a nice DTC incall. She is a hot, 21 yr old coed, with red( multi- tinted) hair,; a youthful, sexy body ; smooth pale skin; and several interesting tats. Her soft lips were great in BBBJ and DFK and she responded enthusiastically to nipple play and DATY. Ran through several positions and finshied in a pounding , standing mish with mutual “O’s”. she is a VERY fun girl!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naughty Natasha-4461
|
|
Ravenous |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
20
|
11/4/17 |
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time seeing Natasha and it's been awhile since I've seen a provider. Natasha was generous, but through on screening me, but once it was done, we were good. She's very easy to talk to and puts you at ease from the moment you walk into her incall. We had a great time and I plan to see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
anna belle blossom
|
|
ClamDaddy |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After some difficulties in arranging a time and then tardiness on my part, I finally got to visit Anna. Boys, she's cuter than her pictures and very playful. Don't let her act of innocence fool you. She knows what she's doing, but plays the part rather well. Being with Anna was the most fun I've had in quite some time. There's nothing mechanical, only enjoyment from her. She loves what she does and is extremely good at it.
Can't wait to see her again. I'll schedule more time next go round.
You're welcome.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Penguin |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
11/4/17 |
Review by
Penguin
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: so let me start with OMFNG!!!!!!!so much more the I ever could have hoped for! absolutely incredible ! this was the most incredible experience I have had with a women for as long as I can remember possibly ever. she is a blast to hang out with and talk to she is a great at cuddling she has interesting opinions on things and is very interested in yours as well. If you know how to treat/touch a women she is so incredible responsive just WOW!!!! If I could believe for a second that I could keep her to my self I would. absolutely no flaws. I absolutely can not wait to see her again!!
signed and endorsed The Penguin (lol)
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Parttimer |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 10/19/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amanda is Beautiful! When I say GFE besides the activities it seemed like being with a loved girlfriend. She is a keeper!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Anastasia Fantasia
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
11/4/17 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw she had a 2hr special and had the day off work so went for it. She is very friendly on the phone and setting a time was simple. I enjoyed the massage to start out with. She took her time to hit all areas during this portion.
The second portion was very relaxed and she made it seem enjoyable to her which I like. Started with bj, moved to the bed and went at it in multiple positions. Relaxed for awhile and round 2.
She is an older lady (that is what I wanted) so if you don't like that you should find someone else.Those looking for experience should enjoy themselves
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
ColonelAngus |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reached out to Raquel for an appointment. Got back to me within the hour. Arrived at her location. Easy to find and VERY clean. She asked me if I wanted an hour and I replied, "Sure, although a few of your reviews were wishing that they went 90 min." She said I could change it if I like after we get started. Started face down and told her that I liked hard pressure. She started on my neck and shoulders and OMG! It felt soooo good. After a few minutes I then suggested we do the 90 min. The deep pressure continued on my entire backside with some light teasing in between. Then came the flip. More deep tissue and more teasing up to the end, which was magnificent! I'm not going to go into details here, but you get the picture.
This woman is very beautiful and fit! I love a good therapeutic massage and she definitely knew how to give one. Her sensual skills were also just as good. Not once did our session feel rushed. She truly tries to make you feel relaxed!
Thank you so much Raquel. I look forward to our next visit.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
CFD1 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
43
|
11/4/17 |
Review by
CFD1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had booked this session with Chrissy almost a month ago to make sure I could get her for the length of session I wanted. Chrissy is a remarkable young lady who puts you at ease very easily. We shared some wine and snacks while we got to know each other better. Eventually Chrissy decided that things needed to move from the couch to the bed. Helped her undress as she stood in front of me, absolutely love her curves! Lots of cuddling and stroking both before and after. Details I will leave out because she is a lady and deserves to be treated as one. Overall very nice time and what she gave me is EXACTLY what I wanted our time together to be. Chrissy provided me the session I wanted and I didn't need to ask her for it, she just knew!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Golden Native |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was easy to set up a session with Megan at an upscale Hotel. She is highly skilled and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
She is the girl in her pics and you will not be disappointed. She is new to the Denver area and I hope she sticks around. I highly recommend.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Parttimer |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
11/4/17 |
Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Very Nice and beautiful lady! Fun and easy to talk to. Let’s you choose pressure. Very attentive! I’ll be back!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Svetlana Lickanova
|
|
Hockeysucks |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
11/3/17 |
Seen on 10/31/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Awesome experience. First off her pictures don’t do her justice, absolutely beautiful body and personality and the actions performed were even better. Super easy incall to get to, great conversation and like I said an even better experience. Girl is cool as fuck
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
anna belle blossom
|
|
likestoplay |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/3/17 |
Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time meeting her and I was her first client ever she said it was her first day on the job. So glad I took the plunge, fun little firecracker eager to please. She started out a little nervous but warmed up quickly, then it was an absolute intense session. Can’t wait to repeat hopefully she sticks around for a while so treat her well.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Nookiemonster4u - Banned |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/3/17 |
Seen on 10/8/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After seeing a ad, I called Hunter to set up a time to meet. She was real friendly on the phone ,so I felt that I had made a good choice in calling.
When I got to her in call location, I was shocked when she answered the door and the lady standing in front of me was the same person in the pictures...which we all know that doesn't happen that often....the only thing is she was even more beautiful than the pictures . After speaking for about 20 minutes I felt so comfortable.....she asked me if I would like a massage , I asked if she would like one instead...she gladly accepted. From there I prefer to keep that between Hunter and myself ,but I will say I had a great time . Hunter made me feel that I was the only man left on earth, a feeling that I have not experienced with any other provider. If your looking for a true lady to spend time with, I highly recommend giving her a call.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|