Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22101 - 22150 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Zoey Portland-6753 Dj8999 Denver Yes 23 11/18/17
Review by Dj8999 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a good time with Zoey - setup was easy texted address and called to confirm. Got to address a private apt (if you dress in jeans and t-shirt you won't look out of place) and she texted room number. Got to the door and was greeted by a tall sexy blond in a tight black dress and heels. She led me to the bedroom and we engaged in some small talk but then the clothes came off and the fun begain. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and I had a blast (literally and figuratively). She wasn't a clock watcher and we chatted a bit before I left. I will say that Zoey is a skinny lady so if you like them thin you will love Zoey. Zoey is a great provider so treat her right people.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Stang03 Denver Yes 162 11/18/17
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted to set up appointment which was easy! Got to her incall location which was right off the highway. I was greeted with a nice hug. She was great at all activities! I don’t make my way much to the Denver area but I look forward to my next meeting with her!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica aka Jalissa Gillaian21 Denver Yes 1 11/17/17
Review by Gillaian21 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been seeing Jessica's ads on backpage for a while now and finally decided to TOFTT. I figured I would dip my foot in the pool before diving in so I contacted her for a quick visit. Arrived at her location in Thornton and she was surprisingly on time and ready. Answered the door and she looks exactly like her photos, she is a BBW but has some huge tits and that was what I was in the mood for. Everything she does is covered, I undressed and she took her top off with those tits just pouring out. Started with a CBJ with good technique. I probably could have let her do this to completion but she asked me if I wanted to titty fuck her and that sounded like a pretty good idea to me. The only drawback for me was that she wanted me to keep the cover on for that which was a little odd but wanted to mount those tits more than I wanted to debate. Finished off, got dressed and was out the door. When the mood hits me for some monstrous tits I think I will get a longer session next time.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB sugashane Denver Yes 116 11/17/17
Review by sugashane (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Everything went nice and smooth as planned. I followed the instructions she provides, and she was prompt and fast with her response. Arrived at her incall. Walked in the door and lucky me I caught he FRESH out of the shower. After a little laid back conversation and seeing a vibe was there she took off her gown she was wearing with nothing under it! Her pictures DO NOT do her justice. Body and face are amazing. She proceed to give me a BBBJ showing complete excitement, enjoyment, and talent. The worship is REAL! She put her hair in a pony tail is where I'll leave that!! A dime piece for sure and WILL be seeing her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Susan Zyx Denver Yes 4 11/17/17
Review by Zyx (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Susan is gorgeous and an absolute sweetheart. Very intuitive, accommodating and responsive. I had to take it slow because everything was sooo incredible. Set up was easy through the agency. Matchless seems to have another gorgeous woman coming to the area every week. Highly recommended.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds happeeguy Denver Yes 142 11/17/17
Review by happeeguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of meeting Reese and it was everything I could have hoped for. Prior to her taking a break we’d corresponded but our schedules never matched up. I thought I’d lost the chance to meet her so when I saw her come back I jumped at the chance and I’m really glad I did. Her communication is fantastic and we were able to set a date that worked for both of us. Nice in-call location. Pictures are accurate but she looks even better in person (and at least 10 years younger than her stated age). She’s the type that if you see her sitting in a restaurant, you’d do a double-take and when she stands up, your jaw would drop open uncontrollably. Definitely has the WOW factor going. Reese is a genuinely interesting person who put me at ease immediately and conversation flowed easily. Without going into too many details, all activities were outstanding and the IOP was even better – great eye contact, just vocal enough, and very responsive. Days later I’m still on cloud 9. I’ll definitely repeat every chance I get.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Caliste beach56bum Denver Yes 12 11/17/17
Review by beach56bum (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adriana is a wonderful lady with a great personality and even better hands. She really takes her time to put you at ease and to make you happy. She is in a great location nice smd quiet. She will treat you well. I? highly recommend. Can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Swankswell44 Denver Yes 150 11/17/17
Review by Swankswell44 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a sexy woman who for me has been more than enough. She never disappoints and always has a great of time her self as well. She truly enjoys a good man and if you treat her right she will treat you just like an boyfriend. She will listen when you speak and has some witty things to say of her own as well! I have seen her twice and I’m sure there will be another.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana tha_donjuan Denver Yes 158 11/17/17
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Sensual Montana a couple weeks prior but my schedule didn't want to play. I finally had some free time so I reached out again and made an appointment. I have to say that she is very accommodating and will do everything she can to make a time work. I have to give thumbs up for that. So I finally get directions to a motel/hotel. Over the years I have learned that generally this can be a bad thing but she assured me that she used a massage table and based on the reviews I had no issues trying it out. Once I got to the location I texted and got the room number. Once the door opened I didn't quite think she was the girl from the pictures. Pretty close...but hey I'm admittedly one of the most picky guys I know. :-) She was all smiles, gave a huge hug and was super nice. The room was setup nicely...yes there is a massage table with a warmer so I was golden. Once on the table the massage began with what I've become accustomed to from good providers...a really good massage and outstanding ambiance. Sensual Montana gives a decent massage...sorta like a girl who has little to no training but does all she can to make you think otherwise. All of my top FBSM providers have a smooth seamless routine that incorporates a great massage and supreme sensuality. In this case I can say Sensual Montana is still trying to find that balance that works for both her and the client. This by no means says what she does isn't good...it just that she will be wayyyyy better once she nails down a solid routine. Ok...enough of that and onto the good stuff. So....the massage included a tad bit of teasing but it could have been more purposeful and not so incidental. Nothing screams sexy more than a girl really going for a nice drawn out tease that takes everything to the next level. On the flip the massage continued with the increased level of sensual touching. Eventually I was in a good place and got dressed. Yes I do suggest more guys go see her since she really does want you to have a good time and is very caring. Thanks Sensual Montana...I wish you well.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland ChefyB Colorado Springs Yes 52 11/17/17
Review by ChefyB (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy really is a gem of a woman. Easy set up. She greets me at the door see's that I am a little nervous and offers me a back rub to relax me. She is a great conversationalist very intelligent and broke the ice very well. Her in-call location is very clean and inviting. I can not stress to you how much of a great person she is if you have not booked her you are missing out.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen likestoplay Denver Yes 26 11/17/17
Review by likestoplay (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a firecracker this girl is! Verification started out a little rough but after several text exchanges i ended up leaving something just didnt seem right. After a few "colorful" texts back and forth between both parties (lol) i ended up coming back to her location. Boy glad i did she is a tall curvy thick beautiful blond with perky breasts i could play with for hours, just my type of girl. The clothes went off and she went straight to bj and an incredible one at that, then some 69 which was amazing cute little kitty purred. After a few different positions, some knocking the bed off the frame, the end came. She didnt rush, never looked at the clock, had a great conversation. Some pics seem a little old but she is still a knockout and in person looks much better than her pics. I'll be back a couple times to see her before this review goes up Im sure.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLaylaLove bob2cool Denver Yes 8 11/17/17
Review by bob2cool (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had tried to set up with Layla before but our schedules didn't match up, she reached out to me the next time she was in town and I'm glad she didn't forget about me she was worth the wait. She is the girl in the pics, and is a gorgeous young latina. After some screening I received directions to her incall at a nice hotel, we started off with great conversation. She is a very smart and driven girl, we could have talked for hours. We soon got to the main event, she does have some rules but nothing huge. She doesn't like DFK but is okay with LK, no DATY or BBJ. Started with some LK and exploring her body, then spent some time on her natural breasts. She put the cover on for some CBJ which was probably the best CBJ I've ever had. After I asked her to get on top for some CG, we did Mish and she wrapped her legs around me, did some of the best K9 I've ever had. All activities were performed with much enthusiasm, she is also not a clock watcher which is awesome. Finished in lazy K9, and got cleaned up while she laid there, a great view I appreciated. Layla is an awesome provider, I will def repeat!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KeymoraLynn cosmo Denver Yes 5 11/17/17
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy with simple to follow screening. I met Keymora at a nice residence near DTC. When I walked in the door it was wow you are beautiful. We had some brief but engaging conversation. After undressing I got to experience not only a beautiful woman, but a great body and smooth tan skin. I explored her body for most of our time and frankly appreciate that she let me go on so long. I just enjoyed exploring every inch. I had a great time and will repeat soon. Thank you Keymora. Cosmo


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Chachi Denver Yes 50 11/17/17
Review by Chachi (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up time was quick and easy. The visit was quick and easy as well. Can't wait to see her again,


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 39 11/16/17
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lacy was the best experience I've had in a while. Would recommend her? Heck Yes! Pre-booked with her based on the ECCIE reviews and photos I saw on few websites. This girl really does look better in person. A cute girl next door with a wicked sexual side to her. Her eyes are stunning and her body is curvy in all the right places. It did not take long for us to get comfortable and get the meeting started with passionate DFK, moving to an unforgettable oral exchange (the best utf I've had). I think I nailed my end of the deal when we slipped to the main entree and she demanded to be taken. I hope her visit to Denver works out, I'd love to see this girl again, and as many times as I can. Highly recommend her for the gentlemen that prefer curves.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misscorrinemarie Love Strange Denver Yes 14 11/16/17
Review by Love Strange (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Exchanged a few texts and set up an appointment time for later in the day. Initially I could not find the exact location so I was about 15 minutes late, however she did not use it against my time and was not bothered by it at all. Althougj She is cute in her pictures, they definitely don’t do her justice. She is much prettier in person. Love the short hair. She opened the door wearing a sexy bra and panty set covered up with a robe. We both became more comfortable and she laid flat on the bed allowing me to explore her young perfect body. Started with a soothing HJ and DATY. She covered me up and got on top for some CG. She had no issues with my position change requests. She is a great conversationist and her overall great attitude makes the session even better. Although I have no complaints, The only thing that could of made the session better Is a CBJ. I look forward to paying her a visit next time she is in town. Treat her right!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia Ives STLBRONCO Denver Yes 11 11/16/17
Review by STLBRONCO (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nadia is a beautiful woman with a kick ass personality. She is sexy, smart, and quite witty. It was a pleasure to meet her and I hope to see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Golden Native Denver Yes 92 11/16/17
Review by Golden Native (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sapphire is a GEM. She's your GF...your best friend...your lover... your confidant... your companion. She's intelligent, fun to talk to, easy to get to know, and an experience you will never forget I highly recommend her and treat her well gentleman.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
veronikateaseme Henry Western Slope Yes 21 11/16/17
Review by Henry (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Veronika several times and each visit has been fantastic! She always returns texts and phone calls promptly, making scheduling easy. In addition to being cute, beautiful, and really sexy she always puts me at easy with her wonderful personality. I look forward to seeing Veronika many more times.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jen-0045 chickenfri303 Denver Yes 11 11/16/17
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gen is a welcome addition to TOB, she is new to the business, and is still leaning the ropes, but her skills are top notch - that is if like a lovely in shape smart woman that is all into pleasing you and super nice and sweet! All correspondence is thru text, and she is very responsive.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle 123gladimhere Denver Yes 53 11/16/17
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Nina's post and after reading I had to see her! Her post mentioned Cock worship and well had to see about that. We set up a early morning meet so I showed up at her IC and was greeted by a gorgeous amazing young ebony! We chatted for a bit and then it was time to enjoy and believe me it was def beyond that for me!! As always no details but if you are into young, stunning, well traveled, sexy as hell and knows how to please lady then you have to meet Nina. She is from Texas and this is her second visit here and I am definitely hoping she makes Denver a home away from home so I can see here again, again and again....


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Lonehorn Denver Yes 111 11/16/17
Review by Lonehorn (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The pictures are definitely accurate, she has amazing curves. She had a nice secluded incall location and once I got there we got right down to business. I would definitely like to see her again. I would just like to emphasize how AMAZING her ASS and TITTIES are and how CLEAN and SAFE she is. I know im just repeating alot of whats already been said but its all true. If your thinking about contacting her just do it already!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose pyramid Denver Yes 27 11/16/17
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Mia for several months but was hesitant because of her lack of ads and vague pictures. Well if anyone else feels the same way, here's the scoop. Mia is a smoke show. She is gorgeous. Pretty, flawless face. She's hot. I don't know how to describe her body to do it justice. Slim/Curvy? I don't know...maybe I should just describe it as perfection. Mia has raised the bar on GFE. It is GFE to the max! I initially booked 1 hour with Mia. After she arrived, I changed it to 3 hours. Mia is phenomenal. Extraordinary. Incredible. See her and you will not be disappointed.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia James smeg Fort Collins Yes 8 11/16/17
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was slightly difficult because of my schedule but she went out of her way to make it work. When she opened the door I know I had made the correct choice (although I wish I could have done an hour!). We both undressed, LFK to begin and get comfortable with each other, then DFK which really gets me going! Then down for some amazing breast worship (and she has fabulous breasts!) and onward to DATY. Absolutely amazing! Then she returned the favor with some spectacular BBBJ. I decided to let her continue until I couldn't hold out any longer and dumped my load in her mouth. She milked me out with her mouth and lips to get every last drop and swallowed the whole thing! Big smile and kiss to send me on my way! Absolutely fabulous!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Jackt Denver Yes 47 11/16/17
Review by Jackt (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Emily and I highly recommend! She is new to the area, just recently from NW. Her website will show many reviews from the NW to get an idea what to expect. She is prettier than her pictures and greeted me with a smile when we met. Emily is a true GFE girl and a very good kisser! It is always hard the first time you see a new provider and Emily put me right at ease with kissing at the side of the bed. Wow! We then went thru a good long session. I will not tell everything, but you can get the picture if you see the consenting activities explained above. She never rushed me at all! After our session we had a good long talk afterwards. You know I will be back for Emily! I suggest you do too!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cheyenne Taylor gizmo86 Boulder Yes 14 11/16/17
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lots of fun. She's very enthusiastic and a dirty talker. I'm definitely going to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae Ryda4Life Denver Yes 45 11/16/17
Review by Ryda4Life (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went to Denver to meet Ashley at her upscale incall. She's gr8, really chill and easy to talk to. Her oral skills are outta this world! She's a bit heavier than her pics but her enthusiasm mor than make up for it! Not clock watcher at all & she really goes out of her way to make sure u hv a gr8 time! All activities were really good, she seems to enjoy wat she does and makes sure you know it b4 you leave! Oh and man does she have a very nice rack too! Worth the trip, hopefully she'll be back to Colo soon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana budmic Denver Yes 158 11/16/17
Review by budmic (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was nice enough to see me on short notice and it was well appreciated. Her massage was very thorough and she got alllll the right spots. I couldn't have asked for a better massage


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 sheath search Fort Collins Yes 23 11/16/17
Review by sheath search (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time meeting someone in a hotel, so I was very wary; Emily was great however. When I entered the room she was doing her hair wearing a blue tank-top. We talked for a minute and I was about to back out because I was too nervous, but she talked me into it. I took a shower and laid down on the bed where she gave me the NuRu treatment and it felt very good. She then asked if I would like to turn over, I did want to turn over, but she had a hold of me in such a manner that I lost everything before I could. She seemed disappointed, though I wish I could have lasted longer.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee thedudejos Denver Yes 43 11/15/17
Review by thedudejos (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is great. This is not my first review of her. She gives the best BBBJ in town. She is kinky and rarely said no. I will see her again soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40D-30-48
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade xavier58 Denver Yes 39 11/15/17
Review by xavier58 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Lacy at a nice hotel in DTC. Greeted with a sensual kiss, moved right to the bed. BBBJ to CG. Tried doggie next and the view was incredible; watching that ass bounce as I pounded her from behind was too much and I lost it. She is very sweet and accommodating. Lacy is very attractive, looks younger than 28 to me. Very pretty/cute face with a great body and sexy thick ass. She is visiting from Texas and I would see her again when/if she comes back to Denver.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love BootyMadness Denver No Show 62 11/15/17
Review by BootyMadness (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was fast and easy. She was very sweet. Her in call location was a little bit of a maze but i found it. When i did, all communications had stopped. No explanation. Pretty bummed.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Breasts: Enhanced Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Body Type: Curvy Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Swankswell44 Denver Yes 67 11/15/17
Review by Swankswell44 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amanda is a great woman. Clearly has her stuff together. Incall is a very nice location she keeps things tidy and neat. She accommodated me on very short notice so all things considered I walked away a well taken care of happy man.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Darling Fun4uco Denver Yes 8 11/15/17
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Every once and a while you run accross a provider who seems to love this hobby more than you! Very easy set up and patient with my last minute rescheduling. When I arrived at her hotel, I was taken back as she is much prettier in person than her pictures. Nice tight skinny body, and did I say she seemed to enjoy the session more than, or at least as much, as I did? All of the above activities performed flawlessly, passionately and with great enthusiasm. DFK was a great start to break the ice. Her UTF is a great mind blowing experience! Actually, everything is, GFE all the way! She doesn't advertise here, looks like only P411, and I only found her from a review here. I was not going to do a review as I'd like to keep her to myself. But that's not fair to her, or you guys. She isn't always available, but if you get the chance to see her, don't hesitate! Treat her well guys!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi Heamet Denver Yes 119 11/15/17
Review by Heamet (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I will start by saying this review is overdue. Barbi was very accommodating to my short notice request. She tried and was very friendly. I kept it breif due to my tight schedule. All and all a good service. She is on the older side but not bad looking given her age.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italiangoddess Aaguilar200 Denver Yes 8 11/15/17
Review by Aaguilar200 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic all the way around. Cool and gorgeous


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Boredandhorny Denver Yes 94 11/15/17
Review by Boredandhorny (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a nice steamy visit with Sabrina. Just a half hour hour visit but still exactly what I was looking for. I’ll be back for more of your hot little ass. Thanks Sabrina.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel Chaz4u Denver Yes 50 11/15/17
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at a DTC hotel for two hours of sensual fun! It had been about 2-3 years since I last saw Natalia, but we connected like it was yesterday. All activities done with extreme enthusiasm and dedication! Thanks again!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Addison 0211 HunpingJackFlash Denver Yes 19 11/15/17
Review by HunpingJackFlash (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Normally i do not write a review but when asked so nicely how could i not resist. I was in Denver on business and was able to catch Addison. I read her reviews and honestly have nothing to.add. Addison is beautiful and was all but fs during the session. I blew way to quick but she did not miss a beat and i got a second one out. Hot, sweaty, wet, what can i say. Nice convo, shower then i was off. I will book again when i am next in Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 45 11/15/17
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting with Ashley was like having a afternoon fling with an old high school girlfriend. Conversation and cuddling right off the bat. Talking like it was catching up with an old friend. Ashley loves football and is very passionate when she is talking about her team. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and were very well received. Hopefully I can see her again sometime when she comes back to town. Thanks Ash


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders Swankswell44 Denver Yes 33 11/15/17
Review by Swankswell44 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do I start. What a firecracker. From the moment I walked in the door it was pure bliss. After breaking the ice with some conversation she began to show me why her time is so valuable and I'll tell you that sexy sweet body, from her beautiful breasts to that sweet thick ass she is worth it. Go see Tess she's one of Denvers true gems.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle swoll5151 Denver Yes 53 11/14/17
Review by swoll5151 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is a sexy spinner with an amazing ass (think track star body). Was scheduled for a bng but she was engaging and just took her time with the bj (zero clock watching and no rush bj). Really enjoyed how she was interested in knowing what I wanted and how I wanted it. Interested in more with her for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade Slipo Denver Yes 39 11/14/17
Review by Slipo (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well this girl is amazing. A real gfe experience she loves kissing. She actually does not have her tongue pierced which made it very unique since most the girls today have it pierced. I will be seeing her next time she is town and would recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hot Violet BeSweet Denver Yes 19 11/14/17
Review by BeSweet (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hot Violet is one fabulous lady! She is filled with charm and oozing with sex. I loved every second with this personable and exceptional lady. I have never been with a finer person who concentrates on making one extremely happy and satisfied. I will be seeing her on a continuing basis as she is too exceptional to miss. Thanks for a memorable time, Violet...I shall return.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Womanlover-3464 Denver Yes 47 11/14/17
Review by Womanlover-3464 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: While I’m pretty happy with my gal, I from time to time venture out to try something new. So when I saw a post by Emily and her being new in town, I contacted her to set something up. She communicates well and timely, so I showed up at her hotel in call. Emily is my height, but with her 4 inch heals she was taller then me, so I had to lean up to give her a greeting kiss. She’s not skinny, but firm as hell. Her breasts are perky and firm as well, and very responsive! She’s just relocated from the west coast, and decided to give Denver a try. I like to get to know a gal before I jump in, so we sat next to one another and shared experiences. She’s very relaxed and easy to talk to. She was wearing a black cocktail dress and fully made up. So I slowly removed the dress to reveal a lacy panty and bra set. Nice. Eventually off those came and we laid on the bed as I went through my full rotation with her. Let me just say she is one energetic gal, especially in the cowgirl position. She got to two O’s with me ( don't worry, you'll know when she has one), once in DATY and then in cowgirl. Whew, what a work out! We were both moist by the time it was all over. Check her out guys. We need to keep her here in Denver.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle BadBoy Denver Yes 53 11/14/17
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was a bit short on time so I signed up for Nina's 30-minute "Cockworship Special," and damn if it didn't make me wish I had more time! Nice looking girl, very slender, photos are accurate but don't depict her pretty face. Very sweet attitude, and very talented. Not the slightest bit of a clock watcher - seemed to enjoy the conversation as much as the action. Definitely an A+ experience. I note that she has no other TOB reviews, but I went with the numerous ECCIE reviews, and am glad I did. She's gone back to Texas by now, but I would definitely check her out on her next trip into town.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor Rugersmygun Denver Yes 54 11/14/17
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ummm ... I'm looking for the right word to start this .....Spectacular .....that's the only word that comes close to discribing her. She left the door ajar when I arrived, I could see in the room when I knocked she came running to the door to say hi, OMG I about dropped the coffee I brought her, cute beyond belief. She's also very easy to talk to, a total sweetheart or maybe we just clicked idk but we had a lot of fun together, no details but you won't be disappointed. Oh and don't forget to bring her a Starbucks ... one of the sweet carmel ones :-) We got to talk some after our fun she's out of Houston and is good friends with Aspen Marie (another hottie I can't wait to meet) there heading home soon but promised to be back. Lilly thanks for the great time !!! ....enjoy your thanksgiving, I'll get you that recipe.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Goddess Rhiannon big.bob2112 Denver Yes 29 11/14/17
Review by big.bob2112 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Professional office setting which i much prefer. She was very knowledgable and skilled in her technique and added the perfect amount of eroticism and teasing to make it a very pleasurable experience. Would definitely go back. The only thing that was uncomfortable is I ran into her next appointment on the way out.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Savoir Faire Denver Yes 94 11/14/17
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Sabrina by text first, once verified, set up an appointment but our schedules clashed. We must have played cat and mouse for over a year. Finally, I juggled my schedule to match and today it was a success. Once I arrived at her tucked away in call, I see this petite woman walking across the street and once she turned around, I waved because she looked just like her pics. After parking, she gave me instructions on where to find her LOL but I ended up finding another woman and her pets. Me and the unidentified woman both laughed at our SURPRISED UNEXPECTED MEETING. By this time, Sabrina was wondering what the heck happened to me, so she came outside and rescued this LOST SOUL. Sabrina led me into her room and discussed her rules. Sabrina likes to be IN CHARGE, I suggest you let her do what she does best .........................I recommend the G Package................


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV genrev Denver Yes 47 11/14/17
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was reading the forums and saw posts by a "new" provider, EmilyDMV. I followed her website and P411 links to a ton of STELLAR reviews in her previous home town and board. Her ad and posts appealed to me, she seemed intelligent and I liked her tone and the way she commented on topics in the boards. Emily lists her true age, and is a bit younger than I typically prefer, but the maturity in her posts made me want to see her.... I'm SO glad I did! I had an awesome time with Emily. I sent a P411 request and texted her. Quick response and we were meeting a couple of hours later. She is tall, beautiful, has a hot body, and is truly my perfect GFE date. We chatted for a bit, and then slowly started kissing, which led to a wonderful make out session. Things progressed slowly, passionately, and naturally. Activities listed above... After our intimate time, we cuddled and talked about life, politics and cars! I know, seems odd, but she was not in a hurry to rush me out, so the conversation just naturally flowed... I hope Emily decides to stay in Denver!!! I highly recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: