Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13851 - 13900 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Natural Natalie smokesha Denver Yes 77 7/3/19
Review by smokesha (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was great. made me feel comfortable right away. she is so passionate and a great kisser. and those titties, wow!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix Moneyman Fort Collins Yes 50 7/3/19
Review by Moneyman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexis was amazing. You cannot tell from her pictures, but she is beautiful from head to toe. She is now my ATF.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Moore YankeeClipper Denver Yes 25 7/3/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was easy to set up with Stacy. Communicated via text and had shared my references. Set up was quick and easy. Showed up to her nice incall and she opened the door wearing what I had requested. Stacy delivered is adult activities and UTF was fierce, breasts were fun, and her attitude was great. I had some time for a quick visit and since she was near me took the plunge based on all prior reviews which were spot on. Want some fun...see Stacy!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
College Babe Crystal oldstandby DTC Yes 6 7/3/19
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: BBBJ, DT, CIM (a special but so worth it), REPEAT! I've seen Crystal a few times now and she gets better with every visit. Not sure what happened with the previous guy but she's been great to me. She's attentive, willing, and loves to please. She will crawl up between my legs with a devilish smile, wrap those huge soft MMs around the boys, put my hands in her hair and let me push her head down until I disappear. Multiple positions, multiple O's, no clock watching and NQNS. Be squeaky clean and polite and you will be rewarded. Thank you Crystal. Can't wait to do it all again and again and again... Damn I love this hobby :)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I do not offer any uncovered services 8/20/19


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Lovely-8985 INVNO1 Denver Yes 9 7/3/19
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always a great experience for me. Chanel treats me like a hero when we get together. YMMV. We have great convo and great chemistry. It doesn't take long for clothes to fly off so the fun can start. Beautiful woman. And that body is perfect in my eyes. I think about it for days afterward. One of my ATFs, and I'm so happy she is back in Denver.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Hulk Denver Yes 142 7/3/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Reese several times since our first encounter in 2009 when she went by another name. She is an absolute joy to spend time with, a great sense of humor, drop dead gorgeous and has a tall hard body frame that is silky smooth. She is always very playful end enthusiastic the entire session. Her list of adult activities is extensive! I always kick myself for waiting so long to make a repeat visit with this insatiable woman. See you again soon my lady!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling apolloman Seattle Yes 61 7/2/19
Review by apolloman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: SeattleIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Meurelle. She gives a great massage to begin the fun activities. Meurelle is a safety girl which was fine with me. Had to have her back for day two while in town. Great personality and her body and face are as beautiful as the pictures. Definitely a recommend!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris AssLvr Denver Yes 44 7/2/19
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I always see Ms. Paris multiple times on her visits to Denver. She is a true GFE. DFK always starts the session as soon as I walk in the door. She had a fun, flirty personality that always gets me worked up in a hurry. Full GFE activities every time. DATY DATO BBBJ FIV FIA CIM


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight ziping2b Denver Yes 41 7/2/19
Review by ziping2b (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have see KK many times and she is one of sweetest,sexiest and gorgeous women out there. She has a unbelievably skinny body and she works out every day. For me she is the epitome of GFE and I really, really love seeing her. During the session, just a lot of bj. Really love to give. She is a fantastic lady to know.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 90 7/2/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a little overdue and i do apologize for that. I found some time on Sunday afternoon and noticed her ad so i shot her a text to see if she could see me. She got back to me right away and was willing to see me on short notice. I arrived at her upscale hotel incall and she provided me the room number right away. Her pics are very accurate. Sexy little women she is, great model like face. Got comfortable on the bed. I thought at first she was going for a BBJ, kissing my thighs and gently kissing around, but the cover came out which is fine with me. Good CBJ. She is so tinny i was worried i might hurt her. She rolled on her stomach and i got behind her as i entered her slowly. Super tight. No rush getting out, we talked about GOT and i was on my way. Super cool women. I'd see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Bit Banger DTC Yes 112 7/2/19
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter & I have been trading PMs for a few months, getting to know each other. We elected to have dinner to continue this conversation after I returned to Denver. (Not included in the reviewed session time.) I was quite delighted when I picked her up - a bubbly person who looks just like her pictures. Conversation After dinner we retired to her incall for more intimate 'get to know each other' time. Hunter is a skilled, enthusiastic partner with a few conventional limitations. I left an hour later with a smile on my face. I look forward to our next encounter.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Bornhard Denver Yes 28 7/2/19
Review by Bornhard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to meet with this pretty lady. She is very relaxed and met me with a big smile! We talked a lil then went into fun activities. Perfomed with enthusiasm, in multiple positions then after the finish we talked some more and she then gave me a nice massage before a second round. Will be seeing her again. Thx sweetie!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia coking Westminster Yes 37 7/2/19
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow wow wow. Not sure why I waited so long to see her. Tried a couple of times to meet prior to this but could never align our schedules. She is fn sexy and beautiful and energetic!!! Very fun and enjoyable young lady to be with! Just wish I could’ve spent more time this trip, but will definitely have to go back! Great experience overall. Highly recommend but if I could, I would keep her all to myself.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 44 7/2/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG!!! Paris is one of the most beautiful women I have seen. I am still smiling from my total GFE. I can’t wait until she returns.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Harald Denver Yes 73 7/2/19
Review by Harald (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: beautiful sincere true gfe. I loved my time with Cara


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Nduke20 Westminster Yes 106 7/2/19
Review by Nduke20 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first session with Megan and my first session in general. She was great and really made me feel welcome


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix BigDaddy68 Boulder Yes 156 7/2/19
Review by BigDaddy68 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie is simply amazing! Her heart warming smile, beautiful eyes and her drop dead gorgeous body all together make you feel welcome and like she's that old girlfriend from the past that you have never forgotten. Started with a fun conversation for a few and then went straight to the bedroom for fun. Clean and comfortable in Call with great ambiance. All activities were performed with sincere enthusiasm and passion. I definately did want to leave but I know I will see her again soon. If a beautiful red head with an amazing body is your thing, don't hesitate any longer. See you soon Maggie????


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual bomblaster Boulder Yes 26 7/2/19
Gemma Chang jayandj Boulder Yes 12 7/2/19
Review by jayandj (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gemma is a true gem! Setup was painless and she was kind enough to see me on short notice. She came over and made me feel at ease immediately. Gemma seemed somewhat reserved at first but she has another side once behind closed doors! Super responsive body and she works it great. It was a no-rush gfe all the way. Other reviews on Gemma did not let me down! All around wonderful experience. Till we meet again!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Takeall9 Colorado Springs Yes 130 7/1/19
Review by Takeall9 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This women is fantastic. Kind,funny, and energetic. The head game is too die for. Tf but she has the mileage to go forever and wow what a finish


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Green Outdoors4x4 Denver Yes 11 7/1/19
Review by Outdoors4x4 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a tad late. Very easy to setup with Nicole and found her incall location without any issues. Started with a hug and kiss and got it got better from there. Loved sitting on the edge of the bed with her on her knees. WOW. DATY was great, loved the look and taste of her shaved kitty. Thanks Nicole for a great time, will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie Copper-pipee Denver Yes 77 7/1/19
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been waiting for her to come back for along time. She finally posted up and I sent her a message right away. The last time I seen her was in 2012. She showed up in front of my place right at the scheduled time. She was dressed really nice and she smelled great. We chatted for a few and got down to businesses. Total blast. Great kisser, just like her post says. Non-stop kissing. She's tall and has a nice tight body, just like I remembered. Total GFE. You won't be disappointed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit COS_TB Colorado Springs Yes 34 7/1/19
Review by COS_TB (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful session with Jessica. The pictures don’t do her justice, she is super cute with a smoking body. She gave a great massage and did a great job of working the kinks out. After the flip was awesome as well. She does a great job of tailoring the session to your desires. I will definitely see her again. Hopefully I will still be able to book a session, I have a feeling it is going to get tougher to find openings in her schedule. Once you see her, you will want to see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi IkariJo Denver Yes 119 6/30/19
Review by IkariJo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time getting together with Barbi and once again. This lady just really knows how to please a man. We met at a quiet in call location where she greeted me at the door with a hug and was fully clothed. Without a word we both smiled at each other and quickly got undressed and got right to business. She went straight to BBBJ and I was in heaven. After a while I said I wanted to return the favor and dove right into DATY. Once I was done she covered me up and we enjoyed some Missionary CFS and Doggy. Finally she finished me off switching back and forth between her mouth and hands. Barbi has always left me completely satisfied and I’d absolutely see her again but sadly she mentioned she’s moving away so if you never saw her you may have missed your chance.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
fionabellafiona siriusblue Boulder Yes 7 6/30/19
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Anytime Fiona is in town we meet up as often as possible. Fiona is a sweet, intelligent, and absolutely gorgeous young lady. Her glowing smile and sparkling eyes draw you in to embrace her slender yet curvy body. Her skin is like cream and her kisses like candy from another planet. I always feel like a long lost friend and our connection is a magical thing. Her husky mix greats me at the door and gets belly rubs on my way out. Fiona always chooses a nice clean discreet location. She is very sensitive and passionate in her adult activities, which encompass everything you might expect in an experience with a girlfriend. As s bonus, Fiona has great taste in music that flows from a decent bluetooth speaker and seems to coordinate perfectly with the meeting. Please welcome Fiona back to Boulder and ask her to stay.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 pandarus23 Denver Yes 29 6/30/19
Review by pandarus23 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was easy. Incall was easy to find and nicely appointed for the session. Back rub felt a bit rushed, but the flip more than made up for it. My first experience with nuru gel, so it was a real treat for me. Thanks, Alexandra!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia ynglifter69 Fort Collins Yes 37 6/30/19
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t do reviews often anymore, but she was well worth the effort. Looks exactly like her pics, if not better. Most of the usual acronyms apply with great vocals included. Thanks again


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris morrowweast Denver Yes 44 6/30/19
Review by morrowweast (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Paris is another great Thai provider. Very sexy body. Slender and toned figure with curves in all the right places. Long beautiful hair, natural dark complexion and a bright smile. Very GFE and sensual. She'll drive you crazy with her kisses and caresses as you explore each other. Tight, slick and yummy. Highly recommend spending time with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love fredsp411 DTC Yes 32 6/29/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sexy and affectionate Thai woman. Started with exceptional UTF. Elle was very responsive to oral which was very satisfying both ways. Ended with CG and mish, then a sweet cuddle.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Lovemuffins HitmanAce Denver Yes 17 6/29/19
Review by HitmanAce (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Petite and sweet. Maria sure is a lovemuffin. Quick replies when you text her and has a good fetish menu. Seen her a few times now. She is always hospitable, welcoming and fun to be around. I always leave fulfilled and satisfied. It's great when she turns on the dirty talk.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu bigfick Thornton Yes 152 6/29/19
Review by bigfick (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great visit, she is easy to schedule with and always quick to respond. She is a bit older than stated, but is still a beautiful provider. Everything done safely (cbj, dt, acg, cg, mish, msog). She is thin and petite petite, and very tight! Glad msog was available because I forgot how tight she is, first shot went quick in acg. Nice relaxing message then round two. Will see her again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Juanito09 Chicago Yes 111 6/29/19
Review by Juanito09 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The moment I saw Roxy in person I was real happy to see that she is the one in the pictures. She is one of a kind I really recommend her and guarantee your time with her is going to be incredible. I would definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Aurelius Denver Yes 130 6/29/19
Review by Aurelius (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I had been trying to get together with Natalie for a couple of weeks but couldn’t get our schedules to work. Natalie is very responsive via text and easy to work things out with. Once we finally managed to make things work I went to her nice Incall. She opened the door and immediately I could see her pictures were accurate. We sat down and chatted for a bit as she went over her rules, she does have a few. Everything was done with enthusiasm and skill. Recommended.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KelseyGrace skicat720 Denver Yes 14 6/29/19
Review by skicat720 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to set up the meet after disappointment when I left earlier meet with another provider who was not anything like her profile. Only wish I had contacted Kelsey earlier and avoided the other problem. She was as advertised and unfortunately I climaxed way too quickly due to her attentions. Did however enjoy afterglow conversation with her. Have safe times and trips Kelsey!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KelseyGrace JustVisitingHere83 DTC Yes 14 6/29/19
Review by JustVisitingHere83 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her on her return trip to Colorado and so glad that I did! She's on the shy/quiet side, but is so beautiful. Great eyes, smile and a totally smoking body. Everything from set up to our time together was great. Eye contact on UTF, daty, her on top and that view from behind was awesome.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Malz Denver Yes 31 6/29/19
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a very good time with Nelly. She seems very shy and looks incredible! I would definitely recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED jagr68 Denver Yes 66 6/29/19
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As always YMMV, but Gentleman, I suggest that you run, don't walk, to see Ms. Ali. Her previous reviews are spot on and her photos are recent, real & accurate (and she is prettier in person). She has a quiet, shyness that I found irresistible and is not a clock watcher. You will definitely have a good time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle702-8656 seekingOrion Las Vegas Yes 1 6/29/19
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Michelle and I texted to setup the meeting. She is located in a nice neighborhood. Michelle is quite pretty and definitely has a dancers body. We went upstairs where she had me undress while she changed into her outfit. Michelle wore long black stockings which always makes my day. Michelle had me lie back on the bed and proceeded to give me a bare back blow job. After a bit, we switched into 69 so I could reciprocate. Michelle was quite sensitive and quite tight. Michelle has nice breasts. She wanted to get to the main attraction so she put on the condom and then we went into missionary. Michelle pulled my in during every thrust until I popped. I will see Michelle again in a heartbeat as she has a nice spinner and dancer body.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Willow Moon Dancer Flintstone Westminster Yes 7 6/29/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My apologies to Willow that this late but it was a wonderful experience. I shared with her my experience in kink and BDSM and the way I like to blend with massage. Willow is very down to earth, communicative, and very caring in her approach to kink. I was completely aroused throughout the session and it was a testament to her beauty and seduction. Being blind folded and bound to her table left me guessing and even more excited. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I look forward to more fun times with her and her wonderful touch.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Outoftownforwork Denver Yes 29 6/29/19
Review by Outoftownforwork (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what can I say about Alexandra. Beautiful girl great service. Set up was easy, she had a nice convenient incall in a high end apartment. She greeted me in a sexy outfit and a big smile. She has a nice Nuru set up, offered me a shower before and after to wash all the Nuru gel off. The session was great, started with a relaxing back rub that quickly turned into a body slide. On the flip we both got covered in Nuru gel and away we went. Not FS but if you like Nuru or are curious check her out. Highly recommended and will return.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 130 6/29/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Natalie many times and The experience is always fantastic. Killer body, super sweet, great sense of humor and dirty talk....what else can you ask for? All activities were covered. I will definitely repeat and will recommend


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorri Ann seekingOrion Las Vegas Yes 1 6/28/19
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lorri Ann met me at the door wearing a robe. Her apartment was nice and clean. We talked for a short bit and then she undressed. Lorri was wearing short red panties under the robe. She is short and skinny which I like. Her body is still pretty great. Lorri's breasts are very nice and firm. She had blond and black hair which was interesting. Lorri had me undress and then proceeded to give me a back and neck massage with her straddling me. We caressed each other enthusiastically while kissing. I reached my hand down between her legs and rubbed her clitoris which she liked. Lorri encouraged me to go inside with my fingers while i spent a bunch of time sucking on her breasts. She seemed to be having a good time. Lorri gave me a bareback blowjob to get me started and I played with her pussy while she was doing this. After a bit, I had her switch into 69 and I sucked on her pussy which was nice. After a bit, she decided that she needed to just concentrate on pleasing me. Lorri continued to give me a bare back blowjob. We went into missionary for a short bit. I got up on my knees and had her do the same. We did some more kissing and fondling while she gave me an intimate handjob which finished me off. We talked for quite a bit before it was time to leave since we had a fair amount in common and she is an interesting person. Lorri was enthusiastic and had a nice skinny body with nice firm breasts. It felt like I was with a girlfriend. I will see her again.


Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen travelguy DTC Yes 22 6/28/19
Review by travelguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is very pretty and exactly as in her pictures. Her ass is huge. May be a 40. We did all the fun activities. LFK, DFK, UTF, MPCFS, MSOG. She is a bit silent at first but opens up quickly. I would definitely repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-30-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kami siriusblue Boulder Yes 7 6/28/19
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kami Marie and I had a fantastic second meeting, full of energetic passionate activity. Kami appreciates the receipt of skilled oration as well deep and interpersonal connection. Our only concern was whether the neighbors might have been disturbed by the noise level. All in all a beautifully satisfying rendezvous.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox Taximan Colorado Springs Yes 80 6/28/19
Review by Taximan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Nina yesterday for the third time in as many months. It's always great sitting with her and catching up. The adult fun is always fresh and fun. Nina is so genuine you can't help but have a fantastic time. I'll be seeing her a lot more. You should too !


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Hobs Denver Yes 95 6/28/19
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy shit ... Far and away the best provider I've seen. GFE to the max. I'm not sure what the guys are talking about in the other reviews about "BBW or too thick for me" - She isn't skin and bones, but that's a good thing. I'm reluctant to write this review since I do not want the secret to get out...but she is amazing and worth it for sure. She is a sweetheart, don't be a dick to her!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TheRealCinnamon emho Denver Yes 4 6/28/19
Review by emho (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pics are absolutely her. What else can i say? Fantastic body, pretty face, nice tits and the sweetest personality. She warms up pretty quickly as mentioned and is very passionate and accommodating. Definitely not a PSE experience but rather slow and sensual. If you're looking for a PSE or someone that really takes control she's not the girl for you. If you're looking for a girl with one of the nice body around (easily one of the nicest I've had) and a bit coy but very sweet and accommodating, go for it.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco Cos1968 Colorado Springs Yes 39 6/28/19
Review by Cos1968 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angel provides a wonderful treat for the time I was with her. Her dfk an daty was top notch, marvelous bbbj an I was surprised when I said I was about to cum that she note only allowed cim but also swallowed. Full service was in many different positions, an everyone was better then the previous. I will return ASAP.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose snz501 Denver Yes 121 6/28/19
Review by snz501 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to get in touch and set up meeting. Incall was a very classy place in safe area. She has very good skills and enthusiasm. Has mid-western down to earthness. Highly recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie bonito Denver Yes 140 6/28/19
Review by bonito (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a stunning beauty with a warm personality. Scheduling via text was easy after our scheduled aligned. I was greeted at her nice incall location by a friendly woman in a very sexy outfit. After we got to know each other a bit, that outfit came off and the party started :). She's highly skilled and makes great eye contact throughout. She's a gem so treat her well. I highly recommend visiting her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: