Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13801 - 13850 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
alisalulu Leoaugust DTC Yes 64 7/7/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alisa was fairly easy to book thruTOB, we had some nice texting back and forth really friendly! Nice upscale hotel, was greeted by a tall, beautiful woman in a sexy bra and lace robe, falling open to reveal an awesome body! Opened a nice Chardonay to break the ice and she was as comfortable as me real quick! Lfk, dfk, tasty daty with a nice O, bbbj with those mesmerizing green eyes looking up for approval. her nice big natural tits wanting to be played with and did she ever get my attention. On with the cover - started in mish her choice and then on to doggie with great views of her nice ass, thru in a little spanking to her delight! Great time, beautiful woman, very accommodating and that Russian accent to make the experience even more special! Highly recommend and will be returning soon! Sobasha Alisa till next time!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Lovely-8985 YoungGun Denver Yes 9 7/7/19
Review by YoungGun (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her a few years ago and I'm glad she is back for now. Her body is still Banging! She provides a fantastic gfe experience, and I mean GFE. Not that bullshit GFE some ladies are advertising these days. I've been with many woman I find super attractive and she's in the top two for me. Run to see her before she leaves again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Spartan300 Colorado Springs Yes 52 7/7/19
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the wonderful opportunity to finally meet Lucy. She is a wonderful person and we talked a little while before I gave her a massage. That led to more activities and multiple positions. I truly enjoyed our time and look to repeat as often as I can.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova masterluigi Denver Yes 49 7/7/19
Review by masterluigi (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: professional, clean, and on time. great massage at a great price.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan QuietGuy Denver Yes 120 7/7/19
Review by QuietGuy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It has been awhile since I have seen Emily and it was very nice to see her again. My previous visits were amazing and this one was no different. She is easy to talk to and the hour just flies by. I will be back for another encore, just hopefully much sooner rather than later


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Luckylobo Colorado Springs Yes 34 7/7/19
Review by Luckylobo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just a quick "Hell Yes" to JessicaRabit. Cool chick with great hands. A very accommodating girl who puts you a ease very quickly. Good conversationalist if you're in the mood to talk. She has a beautiful (dare I say perfect) set of all naturals and uses them very effectively. She has a few rules, touching up top is fine, but not below at all. She has limited availability during the week, so plan accordingly. Be nice to this one guys. Hopefully she sticks around for a long while. COS needs more girls like this! No joke.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis The Hairman Denver Yes 47 7/7/19
Review by The Hairman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s been awhile since I’ve had a FBSM. I have been admiring Jessi for sometime. Setup was super easy. Met her at her location and Wow. She’s simply beautiful, the massage was incredible. The finish off the charts! Best hour of my week. I will be repeating.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely QuakerOatZ Denver Yes 50 7/7/19
Review by QuakerOatZ (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just a simple short stay but we were able to talk and learn about each other. Super feminine, soft spoken women that is exceedingly attractive especially in her outfits. Very pleasant and makes you feel at ease. Probably one of the most caring woman I've met and I genuinely felt a spark of connection. Recommended if you treat her with care and respect you will be rewarded.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Cos32 Denver Yes 32 7/7/19
Review by Cos32 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is a great Asian provider. Not only is she gorgeous but has a bubbly personality and is committed to pleasing her guest. She received me in a sexy black outfit, a hug, a kiss, and a smile that remained until I left. She helped me undress and asked me to help her as well. Then she started with a soft massage with light kissing, making her way down for some amazing UTF. From there, multiple positions and lots of verbal play. Our session ended chatting a bit and laughing at some industry jokes. Treat her well!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 18 7/7/19
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first meeting with Hali, and it was an absolutely wonderful tantric FBSM experience. Quiet, private incall with discreet parking. All contact via email, but she answers quickly. Greeted with a deep, warm hug, then led to a dark, comfortable room where she proceeded to take all my cares away. I'll certainly be back!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose dalefranks Fort Collins Yes 121 7/7/19
Review by dalefranks (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: True GFE. Enjoyed the conversation. Very easy going and my god CIM! So nice.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams slee402 Denver Yes 37 7/7/19
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Shelby was in town visiting for the first time. I decided to see her despite there not being any reviews on this site and limited reviews on others. I made a same day appointment with her. Setup was quick and easy. I met her at her incall which was a nice hotel. She was as beautiful as she was in her pics. I'm an ass man and she definitely had that going for her. We went for round 1 and things started nice and slow. She is skilled orally and it got nice and sloppy. She was not timid at all about it. We tried a couple positions before I finished the first round behind her. The second round was pretty good too. She went above and beyond to make sure I finished that round. We had a really nice conversation between rounds. She had a sense of humor I could relate to. I would recommend you go see her. She said she might not be back for a while but hopefully she changes her mind about that. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane goodguy69 Denver Yes 247 7/7/19
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the privilege of meeting this gorgeous young lady on my last trip to Denver. So when the opprotunity arose to see Callie and Amber together, I could not resist that temptation. If you have ever wanted to meet the goddesses,Venus and Aphrodite, you should book a double with Callie and Amber. These ladies make you feel like a King. Their voluptuous curves took my breath away from the minute I arrived. The time I spent with these beautiful ladies will forever be etched in my memory as the time of my life. Callie and Amber complement each other perfectly, which only heightens the sensual and erotic, full throttle sexual experience. I feel like the luckiest man alive after a session with such amazing women, that know how to pleasure a man and fullfil a fantasy. Thank you again ladies for a PERFECT afternoon fantasy. I hope to see you again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis ThisOneGuyHere DTC Yes 44 7/7/19
Review by ThisOneGuyHere (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great, very chill and attentive- not to mention wonderful at her skills


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure goodguy69 Denver Yes 133 7/7/19
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This little goddess caught my eye on another social site and I knew I had to meet her. I could not help but flirt with this gorgeous young lady every chance I had. I finally had the opprotunity to return to Denver. I lept at that opportunity and contacted Amber immediately. Her communication skills are impecable, and before I knew it we had an afternoon rendezvous with the lovely Callie Vane scheduled. If you have ever wanted to meet the goddesses,Venus and Aphrodite, you should book a double with Amber and Callie. These ladies make you feel like a King. Their voluptuous curves took my breath away from the minute I arrived. The time I spent with these beautiful ladies will forever be etched in my memory as the time of my life. Callie and Amber complement each other perfectly, which only heightens the sensual and erotic, full throttle sexual experience. I feel like the luckiest man alive after a session with such amazing women, that know how to pleasure a man and fullfil a fantasy. Thank you again ladies for a PERFECT afternoon fantasy. I hope to see you again soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyraGold R2 Denver Yes 16 7/7/19
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reviewing her web site and profile I had the first of what will hopefully become many visits with Myra just recently. What a nice surprise. All the set up basics were good Fbsm/Light kink. Her place has an entertainment/play area and a quiet massage room with a professional table, candles, aroma machine and mood lighting. Myra is very cute and careing but made it clear that she is not a sub. She welcomed me with a hug and offered me a chance to freshen up while she changed. When all was ready we shared a few sips of wine and got to know a bit about each other. Myra started with a nice light massage that became sensual as progressed. She offered some sensation play with her collection of devices which was a fun way to transition to the rest of the visit. We enjoyed the Fbsm and mutual touching with toys so much that we never really got to the rest of the plan. Will leave that for another time. If you seek out intelligent, sexy, petite/fit and imaginative playmates Myra will not be a disappointment. Go in with an open mind and you will love what this remarkable young lady has to offer. I certainly did.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami Boo(s)ty Denver Yes 26 7/6/19
Review by Boo(s)ty (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is easy to text and setup with. Arrived to her hotel and WOW!!!! Very pretty, short and sweet!!! I will see her again and make very memorable. was not enough!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane gizmo86 Westminster Yes 247 7/6/19
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Callie a few times over the years. I live up north and she's in south Denver. Otherwise I would be seeing plenty more. She's AMAZING! An brilliant combo of GFE and PSE. Her skills and enthusiasm is out of this world. Her BJ skills are the best in my opinion, lots of gagging and DT. Would absolutely recommend seeing her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 Newtown1 Phoenix Yes 34 7/6/19
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella is much more beautiful in person. Additionally she is educated classy and best of all very playful. She showed up to my hotel in a nice dress, classy and professional looking (was good for me I was at work conference) Met at the bar, prelude was a couple drinks great conversation. Started with awesome DFK when we got into the room. Tugged the clothes off got an amazing bbbj with nice eye contact, followed by her riding on top. Nice natural set, she enjoyed herself, Loved watching her grind and get herself to an O. Flipped her over after and pounded away doggie til I blew in the cover. More kissing and tried for round two but I was spent. Great gal, great experience!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Busyman Denver Yes 119 7/6/19
Casey Williams Mrgreen403 Denver No Show 12 7/6/19
Review by Mrgreen403 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was given a general location and then an address and asked to call when i get close. Got a few minutes away called left message. got to address which does not exist waited about 15 minutes in area and left.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
veronikateaseme redcrayon Denver Yes 21 7/6/19
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: had a great gfe experience w/ veronika. met me at the elevator w/ a hug and a kiss and the evening just got better from there. she is an extremely sexy lady and her pics don't begin to do her justice. the only negative is she doesn't make it to denver that often, so if you are lucky enough to catch here, i highly recommend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi johnnybgood Denver Yes 38 7/6/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was through site, couple texts later I get directions to her private incall. Lyndzi is a very tight and tiny lady, great looking and very fun to play with, she is open and accommodating and will make sure you leave feeling better than when you came. I'd consider her very gfe friendly, she likes to kiss and I thoroughly enjoyed daty. I coulda talked to her all day. Just a down to earth attractive woman! I hope to see her again ...This is just a part time gig for her so catch her while you can.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Disconnect09898 Colorado Springs Yes 82 7/6/19
Review by Disconnect09898 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very nice, oral is really nice as well. gfe


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck M.Romeo19 Thornton Yes 130 7/6/19
Review by M.Romeo19 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was very easy to contact. She accommodating to my last minute decision. Lol. She is beautiful and very easy to talk to. She made me feel comfortable, laid out the rules and we were off. I’ll definitely be back to see her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss 68blondeguy Denver Yes 17 7/5/19
Review by 68blondeguy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 3rd time seeing the Princess and it was another great session. She is my new ATF. Hope to see you again soon!!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate jerry.S DTC Yes 129 7/5/19
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduled a nooner with Lexy, but the traffic was terrible. Despite leaving early, I texted her to alert her to the likelihood I'd be late, and late I was: 15 minutes. I apologized for my delay. She was offered me bottle water as soon as I arrived. Next, we locked lips. Lady can kiss! Slow, sensual and deep--a precursor to what was about to unfold Then onto the bed where the fun continued. Shortly thereafter she apologized for not having started with a massage, rather she confessed she was horny. My lucky day! This MILF is a nympho, and I loved the hour we spent together. While our conversation didn't solve hunger or any other of the world's problems, it did reflect two people's mutual enjoyment of one another. A return visit is most assuredly in my plans--after I recover from the non-stop pleasure.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bettie Bangs TheHebrewHammer Denver Yes 13 7/5/19
Review by TheHebrewHammer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Bettie and I'm super glad I did. I was a little skeptical as she only had 1 review but she blew my expectations of the water.... Total GFE!!!!! Showed up dresses super sexy, talked for a little and got down.... so much fun cant wait to see you again!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza yk3 Denver Yes 103 7/5/19
Review by yk3 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is an exceptional girl. The setup was done fairly quickly and the incall location was convenient, nice and clean. I was with her for only one hour but saw a great quality in her. Alia was quiet at first, but we ended up having very interesting conversation. Her skills are incredible and especially the first activity we did blew my mind. Dark hair and eyes are my favorite and Alia has those. I'd give A+ for everything she performed. I highly recommend Alia for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Savoir Faire DTC Yes 37 7/5/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had my eyes on Seattle's Finest for a couple of days. I was a little hesitant because she didn't posses any TOB reviews but she seemed to be legit with her website and all. I contacted Ms Shelby Cream and she responded back immediately. She screened/verified me, which I was given the OK. I was being a little inpatient because of the no reviews but Ms Shelby replied with something in the text and lets just say I dropped everything I was doing and said I was on my way LOL. I noticed real quick that she was a nice person. When I arrived, I let her know that I was there and she summoned me up shortly afterwards. A couple of knocks and the door opened. I walked in and looked to my right and I immediately approved, she is so cute and she has potential to be one of the TOP Providers in my opinion. She is GFE with a rule or two but hands down, it did not in any way shape or form interfere with our night. By the time this review post, she will be long gone and believe the statement she makes about becoming addicted, I would have to agree with her assessment. That Savior Faire "Krispy Kreme Donut" Award goes to Shelby.......................Imagine licking the creme off your fingers after you have had a few. Take care of yourself Ms Shelby, I hope you make Denver a frequent place to visit.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Savoir Faire DTC Yes 39 7/5/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was browsing TOB and I just happened to see that Little Kim was back in town. Of course I contacted her and she responded back right away. We set up/scheduled a good time to meet up and I patiently waited for the night to creep in. Kim communicated that we should change our scheduled time and I obliged, which in turn made it better for me in the long run. I arrived right on time to her familiar in call and she buzzed me up some 5 minutes later. Once inside, a hug and kiss was immediately given and our conversation almost started off where it had left. I was actually surprised she retained the information from our previous encounter. Dressed in a robe but THAT BODY was begging to be let free. 34-24-36 with all the curves that you want to see. The Savior Faire "Shes got it in the front and she's got it in the back" Award goes to Cali's Finest. Take care of yourself and I will be in touch..................


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams DamnTurtle Denver Yes 37 7/5/19
Review by DamnTurtle (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off, WOW! I've never been so driven to write a review before but...just WOW! Communication with Ms. Creams was great from my first message and we were able to set up a date for later in the evening after fine tuning some details. From the second she walked in the door I was breathtaken. Classy, sophisticated, and elegant are the first words that come to mind when I think of what I witnessed in front of me. We chatted like old friends for a bit, enjoyed getting to know each other and some 420 activities, then moved our affairs to a more intimate setting. Sliding her out of her little black dress I knew I was in for a treat. Ms. Creams knows what she's doing, and thoroughly enjoys it. Passionate LFK and DFK brought the passion to a boil and after enjoying taking in every inch of her body, she slid down for some very seductive UTF. Her talents here are unmatched as well as enthusiastic. After enjoying her skills for a time, I felt it best to return the favor and laid her down in the bed to bury my face between her legs. The DATY was outstanding, a peach would not have been as sweet. She seemingly appreciated my efforts and after some writhing on the sheets we moved to 69 to enjoy each others oral talents. While straddled I had a little DATO that got a great response (YMMV) After working ourselves into a frenzy we were ready to proceed when we hit a snag. A slight comical delay gave us more time to chat and she really is a down to earth and very interesting woman. Delay/issue thwarted, we resumed our frenzied feast. Again her oral skills were more than appreciated, but when she brought herself to my face again I was sublime. Once we could take no more, she hopped on for CG. This was some of the most rigorous and enthusiastic CG I've ever had. Writhing with passion I ended round one. We chatted and laughed for a bit, before my hands took control of themselves and found their way back to her body. DATY round 2 was even better than round one, I almost didn't want to stop. She went back for some unbelievable UTF before I begged her to return for 69. We then switched to Doggie where I wore myself out. Our time together was fantastic, an ATF for sure. Treat this one well because she clearly loves what she does. I know she's not in Denver often, but next time she is you can guarantee I will give her a call.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia DeMarco-8036 DTC Yes 37 7/5/19
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the perfect way to celebrate my 69th review. With a gorgeous woman and a porn star time. We've met before through another provider and immediately sized each other up a few months ago. I'm remembered for my attention to style and detail and she displays a similar interest in fashion as I do. Stayed in touch with text messages and her most recent visit to Denver aligned just perfectly with my schedule. She is stunning and more so than her pictures. She's articulate and courteous as well as horny. She mentioned she just got in and finished watching some porn, our conversation went down this path of likes and dislikes and transitioned nicely to an amazing range of activities. She's safe with all activities, but GFE with PASSION in 4th gear. I am passionate and seek the same of my partners, and she met the task just fine. An energetic lover and so petite. I don't come across many girls that are her size and can take, and want to be given, a hard encounter from a well hung specimen as myself. She had heard I deliver and I don't cum up short. We engaged in MISH, Prone Doggy, Asian Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Spoon, LFK and MSOG. I'm so happy to have scheduled with her and putting this out here for my 69th review. She's amazing and I'm glad I came prepared to have some hard fun. Recommended and be mindful, she is at another level of looks and performance.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 91 7/5/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing young lady!! After having previous scheduled plans unexpectedly, and rudely canceled on me decided to take a quick peek at TOB and saw Native Marie's late evening posting, and since she has been on my favorites list for awhile, decided to send a text and see what happened ... well I definitely wasn't disappointed !! Initially had a some issues with her vehicle and cell service , but she did find my place ( a little later than expected), and she promised to make it up to me once she arrived .... and Boy oh Boy did she!! She walked in my home and first thing I noticed was her mesmerizing eyes and how much hotter she looked than her pics !! Once on the couch she took the initiative and the fireworks began! Headed to the bedroom immediately and everything just got better! Very HOT LADY!! Extremely soft skin, sweet tasting and her moans a big turn on! Has an amazing soft touch and wonderful lfk. Hope to see her again and she feels the same ( Btw Ms Marie ... I did wake up in time for work after a quick power nap ... Lol! Thinking of you kept a smile on my face all day ! )


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Imyrhklbry DTC Yes 112 7/5/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a few hiccups and timing issues before we were finally able to get our schedules together and arrange a get together. Now YMMV, but over all I feel our time spent was OUTSTANDING ! It started out with me a bit nervous around such a lovely, hot young lady, but she slowly talked me into a a comfort zone that was very enjoyable ! Her pictures do not do her justice, for she looks at least 15-20 years younger than stated! The time went by far too quickly and I did ask if we can get together again , and she said " Absolutely ! " ( Made me feel all giddy ! ) Looking forward to spending time with Ms. Hunter again , as soon as my schedule allows.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Love Syntax Denver Yes 32 7/5/19
Review by Syntax (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is a joy to be around and she is every bit as beautiful as her pictures indicate... an absolute 10 from head to toe. The language barrier does limit conversation, but she does an incredible job at working through it and making a connection. She is quite funny and had me going about one of her rules....just when I thought I was beyond being gullible. The physical part was fantastic... you can refer to the other reviews for the alphabet soup, but was generally GFE. Would definitely recommend seeing her. Hoping to see that baseball cap photo soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ChrissyMissy atadlong DTC No Show 1 7/4/19
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Chrissy late morning, quick response. Told her I would text her later, texted about 2:30 Headed to DTC from Lakewood. She asked to let her know when I was 10 min out. Got the address big complex asked for apt #, She called me said she needed me to wait 15min because she needed to go to the store. Waited... waited... waited.. 1.5 hrs, texted out of time, asked for a better time tomorrow no reply, wasted about 4 hours on this provider.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho Bora Bora Denver Yes 25 7/4/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful session with Bella. She was very kind to see me on a short notice. Her incall is very discreet, plenty of parking space, comfortable and everything was perfectly clean. She uses organic, warm and unscented oil. Bella is a beautiful and sensual young lady. She is pretty, has beautiful eyes and stunning body that you can appreciate in all its beauty with the help of a mirror. From the very beginning until the good-bye hug she made me feel relaxed and appreciated. We had interesting and fun conversation during the massage. It was an outstanding full body sensual massage and I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
fionabellafiona BoredExistentialist Boulder Yes 7 7/4/19
Review by BoredExistentialist (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Fiona several days ago for a gfe after an easy screen. Pics are accurate, but in person she's even prettier in every way. It's mind boggling! You'd think she were much younger than she claims to be. We chatted for a bit, and joked a lot throughout. She has a very fun personality, lots of confidence and sarcasm.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Stepper DTC Yes 129 7/4/19
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy has been around for a while and I finally got around to connecting with her. So glad I did. Well reviewed before this and will simply say that she is a gem. You will have a great time and leave happy. She wants to connect and make it memorable. She certainly did for me. Highly recommend and will repeat.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Moore Tommy79 Denver Yes 25 7/4/19
Review by Tommy79 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stacy was kind enough to verify me and schedule me in on short notice. From the moment she opened the door, I was greeted with beauty, charm, and could barely contain my excitement. She made my week. One of the best experiences I've had. Thanks Stacy!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat BigDaddy68 Boulder Yes 67 7/4/19
Review by BigDaddy68 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kat is awesome, she is very attentive to all your needs, her personality is as amazing as her good looks, not to mention her oral skills. In call location is very clean and easy to get to. I really enjoyed looking at her body and there's is plenty of detail to that. She is down to earth and makes you feel like a king. Definately will repeat


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED big_al303-5711 Fort Collins Yes 45 7/4/19
Review by big_al303-5711 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is great! I have seen her over the last 3 years and she is my ATF up to date. She always clean and very responsive to all my techniques. I wish I could see her more often , and I am going to have to start making it a point to do so. Her incall is clean and easy to locate, and my time with her was HOT! Thank you for a great time! I am looking forward to our next get-together.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Willow Moon Dancer Gordo Boulder Yes 7 7/4/19
Review by Gordo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When I post a review, it's usually because I've had a negative experience that I think our society should know about. That is NOT why I'm posting this review of Willow MD! Instead, I am posting this because Willow is a rather spectacular lady; a rare gem in this industry, and one whom I'm happy to help.... She's both beautiful and sexy; she has a wonderful, friendly and fun personality; and she's a straight shooter / understands and appreciates mutual respect. I've had a few sessions with her, and I absolutely cannot wait for the next one! Strong, knowing, FBSM hands -- fully nude from the start -- and her eye contact post-flip is amazingly sexy. And at the beginning of our first tantra session, she sat across from me, cross-legged, and with her dress hiked up such that it was obvious that she wanted me to see her exquisitely groomed strawberry field.... It was an incredibly sexy sight I will not soon forget! Ultimately, if you like intelligent, fun, open-minded, willing, tall, fair-skinned, auburn-haired beauties.... then look no further! Seriously, Willow is easily one of the best I've ever experienced!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn Pika Denver Yes 33 7/4/19
Review by Pika (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Dawn for the second time last week and since my first review of her was when the descriptions had been disabled I felt compelled to write another. Communication was easy and since I had seen her once screening was quick. As for the experience is was an unbelievably good time, and I would easy rate it as a top 5 experience in the hobby. A GFE in every sense of the world and she is very talented. In addition we had a really nice conversation and I really believe that she is a good person who is just very sensual and enjoys this hobby a lot. Very discrete and low volume but super friendly and inviting at the same time. I highly recommend!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea Trucker Westminster Yes 23 7/4/19
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you are into big butts and cannot lie Cassie is a good choice. Cassie is thick everywhere you want her to be and has some amazing thighs. Once she warmed up she was very personable and just all around fun to be with. I found her to be very professional and good at all.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles l.mk1 Denver Yes 20 7/4/19
Review by l.mk1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Discreet incall and definitely the girl In the pictures, just listen to the instructions and enjoy!!!! I definitely come back! ATF for sure


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Mrgreen403 Denver Yes 158 7/3/19
Review by Mrgreen403 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with the lovely Montana and was impressed with the professional clean quiet easy access location. VIP. I will be repeating.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heavenlove74 Skydivemp Denver Yes 2 7/3/19
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After weeks of seeing Heaven's profile and not pulling the trigger, I finally did and man was I glad. First, she was very responsive in TOB messenger and text. We were able to verify each other ultimately through text and she kept me updated as she traveled to me. When she showed up, I was presented with a stunning woman. She dressed casually as not to draw attention but she was styling for sure. She's beautiful in person: petite, toned, great hair, smelled great, sexy voice. After some pleasantries, we went off to the main event where I really got to see that fit body. Everything is covered and safe, she's big on safety and I really appreciate it. Only a few common sense rules but otherwise it was fantastic. A little foreplay to start, followed by CG and mish. Very responsive and knew how to be subtle and sensual throughout. I got the vibe she enjoyed herself as well which is always nice to experience. She's legit and she's definitely real. You won't be disappointed, just be respectful and be real. I highly recommend you see her. I know I will repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 77 7/3/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After seeing Raine at many social functions, I was able to spend a wonderful afternoon with her. Greeted at the door wearing 'almost' her birthday suit and heels, it was a nice touch and led to the room of fun. She has incredible BCD skills, very vocal and lots of fun. She lives up to her name. Deep body rub afterwards, quick shower and I was on my way. Great conversationalist, Raine is the real deal and definitely recommend!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: