Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

6301 - 6350 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
XXX Kat Mickey69 Longmont Yes 67 9/2/22
Review by Mickey69 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have Met with the Lovely Ms. KAT multiple times, and I must tell you fellas. Each and Every meeting is Better than the previous one! Kat is BEAUTIFUL, SEXXXY, INTELLIGENT, and a SUPER INTUITIVE SEDUCTRESS!!! If you have not tried her Bondassage yet, you are really missing out on a Fantastic EXPERIENCE. Check out her Website for info on this unique experience. Where she uses her own hand made oils and potions. This Beauty will have you under her Spell in no time. Kat is super SEXXXY , and Really knows how to tease, and also PLEASE!! I RECOMMEND you spend some time with the Lovely Ms. XXX KAT to share an AMAZING unrushed intuitive for the Soul. I Cannot wait until we meet again my Lovely!!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 9/1/22
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another awesome visit with LillyBelle, one of my All Time Favorite ladies. I always feel like we pick up right where we left off on the previous visit. She is beautiful beyond words, a glowing smile, and a silky smooth well toned body. As always a stellar GFE experience from a very insatiable woman that I truly enjoy spending time with. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on a rare gem! I will continue to see her as long as she will have me (5+ years and counting) :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore csam99238 Denver Yes 174 8/31/22
Review by csam99238 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an incredible person! She is kind, curious, caring, passionate, healing, beautiful, sexy, hot, and WOW!! From the first email to leaving her place Sokha was everything I could ask for. Communication is REALLY important here. She tells you alot about herself and I opened up about my life as well - it was so amazing to do that - especially if you are dealing with something in your life right now - go see Sokha. She is incredibly caring and healing. She has an incredible body - that she uses all of to drive you crazy. She opened the door wearing a sheer robe and lead me to her sanctuary. We chatted for a bit and shared alot about our lives - loved that so much!!! She helped me out of my clothes and asked me to sit on her bed. Then she straddled me and we did some sensual breathing exercises. Followed by a great back rub with some fun teasing. On the flip everything gets 10X supercharged and the release was incredible. We continued to chat about lots of different topics during the cool down and cleanup, which she does and it made me feel so cared for. I was also able to shower off the massage oil. Will def see her again!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 petite4me Denver Yes 44 8/31/22
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got in touch with Danielle right after seeing her post, and was able to schedule a same-day meeting. really nice and easy to find. Once she was ready I headed on up and it was smiles and high energy from the start. We chatted on the bed for a bit until I couldn't take her cuteness any longer and made the first move. Clothes flew off and I was treated to a BBBJ while my hands roamed her clean, smooth skin. A few minutes of this and we got the cover on in a hurry for some energetic, super-close mish with her tight body writhing under mine and her hands pulling and encouraging me towards heaven. A quick stint in doggy to slow things down, then back to a skin-to-skin explosive finish. She provided a clean towel and some man soap for a quick shower, then kissed me goodbye. A wonderful experience I will not soon forget.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sweetjeni Hydrolysisis Denver Yes 9 8/31/22
Review by Hydrolysisis (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A genuinely incredible experience. Karma and Jesi were together and I could not pass it up. Both were incredibly kind, easy to talk to, and gorgeous. When I walked in, Jesi was standing in beautiful black lingerie while Karma was changing. They made sure I was treated well, started off with light massaging by both which really sat the mood. I laid down, and Karma started with some French while Jesi held me close. The two then switched, and finished with Jesi in RCG. Amazing view to say the least. Jesi is by far my ATF. She has a really pretty face, takes good care of her skin, and a body to die for. Really easy to communicate with too. She is a really gracious provider, one-of-a-kind. Pictures are incredibly accurate.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby AM0NEY23 Denver Yes 66 8/31/22
Review by AM0NEY23 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: That was a good one and a must see! She really knows whats up, and Im suprised by her skills. I loved how her fat ass keeps a rythm when beating it up!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Samiswise Westminster Yes 55 8/30/22
Review by Samiswise (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with The Legend again today. Reminding me to not to wait months in between visits. Caught up a little then got down. Amazing time was had. Her smile is so contagious and beautiful.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose MediMixGuy Boulder Yes 40 8/30/22
Review by MediMixGuy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Leena today. Communication was easy, clear and to the point. Leena is the perfect girl next door. From the moment she greeted me till our goodbyes, I felt welcomed and had her full attention. She asked me about what I liked and did all that she could for my experience to meet my expectations. I have no doubt she can make anyone's fantasy come true!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani KillemWithKindness2092 Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/30/22
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the chance to experience a duo with Ms Karma and the lovely Ms Jeni. Definitely an out of this world experience. Both are sensual and very sexy. Both were wearing some very sexy lingerie outfits which was like the cherry on top for me. Everything was safe but still super fun! Definitely won't be the last time with these two lovely gems!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz Slipo DTC Yes 52 8/29/22
Review by Slipo (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well had mia. Great communication skills and showed up on time. She is a great gfe. I would recomend this girl to anyone.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-8416 Moneymane Denver Yes 38 8/29/22
Review by Moneymane (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dulce is a beautiful Latina with a nice body and beautiful soft skin that I’ve seen a few times now. It gets better after a few visits.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani mmc76 DTC Yes 162 8/29/22
Review by mmc76 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mind blowing experience. Opted for the duo, Karma and Jeni are very good at what they do, awesome chemistry. Her location is convenient and upscale . Karma is responsive to texts and kept me updated leading up to. Karma and Jeni are warm, made me comfortable and performed with enthusiasm taking turns. I can’t wait for our next. Do yourself a favor and send some time with them.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz rdv1973 DTC Yes 113 8/29/22
Review by rdv1973 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Dani This was not a good experience. There was no kissing, no DATY, no K9…She basically ordered me on the bed, did a 30 second BBBJ, then got on top, which I don’t like. She would not let me request anything. She kept sating to relax, but I was relaxed! I was just surprised that I couldn’t initiate anything. But she is hot!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams kitty_licker DTC Yes 37 8/29/22
Review by kitty_licker (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When your ATF reaches out saying shes going to be back in town, you change your whole schedule to make sure you're avaliable! If your ATF is as beautiful, charming, and skilled as Ms. Creams is, its a no-brainer. She's worth it just for the conversation and time spent in her presence, not to mention the BCD activities! I mean WOW, just WOW!!! She's still as amazing, enthusiastic, fit and open-minded as before, just this time we went at it like the long lost lovers that we were. We had a lot of time to make up for and much to give to each other, and then afterwards we had a lot of time to make up for and much to share with each other! To say we enjoyed each others company is not even close to what the experience is like. It's more like we try to bring out the most out of each other and we both take great joy out of giving pleasure, and once again there was lots of pleasure given!! Simply put, she's mesmerizing! When you truly connect with someone on a level physically, you get lost in the experience and there is no time nor existence outside of the two of you. When you learn about the woman herself though, you begin to admire and appreciate her in a totally different way. Make sure to take enough time to get to know this wonderful gift that keeps on gracing us. She's sure to mesmerize you... more than once and in more than one way ;) Thanks Shelby, fantastic time as always! CHEERS!!! *please don't wait so long to come back around


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz TheJ Denver Yes 113 8/29/22
Review by TheJ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Dani was easy enough. Once I got there, I saw that her pictures are 100% accurate, she's an absolute dime. That said, she barely speaks English and that was kind of frustrating, it made figuring things out tough. K9, MPCFS, CG, RCG, BBBJ, LK


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou lovetotravelsa Denver Yes 62 8/28/22
Review by lovetotravelsa (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in Denver for business and found Annalise’s profile . Reviews were awesome, so I had to see her . Very prompt communications , easy location . As always I was nervous meeting someone for the first time . Annalise is lovely , met me with a glass of wine and we chatted to get comfortable with each other . She is a pleasure to talk with and really seems to have her life together . The the fun started and it was everything I could have hoped for and more . She has a beautiful body , was super engaging and responsive to my requests and I enjoyed the experience immensely . I highly recommend meeting Annalise . Thank you for the awesome experience .


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani pitviper29 Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/28/22
Review by pitviper29 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/22
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: contact was easy had a good time. Duo with Jeni but couldn't work with Jeni for unknown reason. Good time with Karma. Cg, k9, cbj. Only thing bothered me was no hospitality after the event.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor DaWood DTC Yes 170 8/28/22
Review by DaWood (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the extreme pleasure of spending the evening with the delightful Audrey Astor yesterday. She is the definition. From the initial contact throughout she was a pure pleasure. absolutely beautiful and indeed a "Love Nest". This women knows exactly how to read, and treat a gentleman. I'm a mature fellow and a bit old school and she catered to my wishes; we enjoyed some wine and lively conversation before heading BCD. She is sensual, and teased me into a state of erotism with her kissing and fondling. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out and I highly recommend with her. A total GFE unlike any other I've experienced. Until next time (:


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ByTina BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 9 8/27/22
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tina is fairly new to P411, but intriguing pictures. Set up was easy through P411, and scheduled for the next day. In the morning, she reached out as I requested, confirmed time and location. Went to her upscale location, offered water and had me lay down on my stomach. Wearing a nice bra/panty set, I knew I was going to enjoy my time. She is a CMT, and asked if I had certain 'pain spots'. She worked them over very nicely and paid attention to thighs, legs and shoulders. More shoulder work and then asked the magic question, "are you ready to flip over?" I said of course. Deep rubbing on my chest, legs and shoulders along with my neck and head. After awhile, Tina started playing and I was at full-attention. She joined me on the table, straddled me, and made sure to match the smile on my face. She flipped over and back which was pretty erotic. She started to play with the boys along with BBBjr and after a nice slow build up, the release was outstanding. Nice warm towel clean-up, chatted a bit more and I was on my way. By choice, Tina doesn't have much of a social media presence as she wants to lay low for the time being, but if you want a great massage and fun with an intriguing young lady, she's definitely one to see. Thank you Tina for a fun-filled afternoon!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 52 8/27/22
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Mia today and had a great time, set up was very easy via P411 and her pictures were very accurate.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Shredded1 DTC Yes 113 8/27/22
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Screening and setup was super quick and easy. I was met at the door by Dani in bra and panties looking exactly like her pics. Very curvy petite body, warm sexy eyes and a friendly attitude. was non-GFE, not at my request, but for whatever reason on her end. was also a little more scripted than certainly my last two encounters (see my last two reviews). The CFS was not too bad and the finish in doggy was the highlight of the visit. As always YMMV and I would even think about returning to give her a second try.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Ameer122 DTC Yes 130 8/27/22
Review by Ameer122 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was a honor and pleasure to meet this amazing woman. She is great. From personality, looks and skills. She gets A+. She is also very respectful and nice. I recommend everyone to visit her. Its more than worth it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar sb1212 DTC Yes 131 8/27/22
Review by sb1212 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have probably seen Madi 20+ times over the past 6 yrs. I have aged - she has not! She is 51 going on 35. Every visit is warm, inviting, highly erotic and incredibly satisfying, this one included. A quick run down of the activities includes SS, BBBJ, LFK, mutual shower, russian, MPFS. Usually mutual massage, but not this time (a very active and intense session!) She is a miracle of nature with huge firm natural boobs on a small frame. She loves to give and receive pleasure. I will keep coming back again and again and again.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Rodessence DTC Yes 66 8/27/22
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Messaged Savannah. Got response and set up was easy. Went through normal screening which was a breeze. Got to location which was nice by the way. Was greeted by a great beautiful angel. Had a good conversation and all activities done with enthusiasm. Overall had fun. I will visit her again for sure


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore TopDawg-9979 DTC Yes 174 8/27/22
Review by TopDawg-9979 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sokha…wow! Words simply can’t express the therapy provided. A wonderful experience. Email introduction of myself and a quicker than expected reply to converse and setup up. Previous reviews are all very well written and accurate to my experience. Warm inviting sexy Sokha and great place to visit and relax. Look forward to seeing her again soon. Be a gently and be treated like a king.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle tennisboyz007 Denver Yes 75 8/27/22
Review by tennisboyz007 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 'Your body is wonderland' is the song that reminds me of her, I enjoyed every minute getting to know her . One of the most sensual experience I have ever had, She is a gentle and beautiful soul in and out. I cant wait to see you again babe. She definitely deserves all the outstanding reviews out there on her and deserves all the respect and to be treated like a queen :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CristinaLexx Shredded1 Westminster Yes 1 8/26/22
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: No reviews so I took a swing and hit a home run! Cristina/Lexi has a beautiful body, gorgeous face and friendly, warm personality. She’s taller than I expected based on her pics, which was a nice surprise. Her body is absolutely bangin. She needs to use different pics because she is way better looking than the pics on this site. Luckily I saw her posting on another site with more pics and video. All activities were safe but there was such a nice flow and such natural enthusiasm that I hardly noticed. I had such great time I am just glowing as I write this. I guess I had such an awesome time I wanted to keep some things to myself. Partly because the acronyms are not going to tell you much about my experience. It was way better than I can adequately describe it. The chemistry was excellent and that’s hard to describe. Many of us have experienced the “safe GFE”, a girl that loves to touch and be touched and that it just feels amazing to be in close contact with her naked body. Now for the activities: very light but sweet kisses, I caressed and worshipped her body as we undressed each other, then excellent CBJ which was several minutes but I wished for even more, then on to doggy with her taking a pounding and dirty talking and having the most incredible ass an coming hard on me, followed by mish with her looking me in the eyes and begging for more and finally an incredible explosion to finish. I left feeling like the king stud. And I have thought about her every second since I said good bye. I have already scheduled my next visit.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-30-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia_cherry kitty_licker Denver Yes 2 8/26/22
Review by kitty_licker (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd seen her listings for a few days and finally decided to reach out. She didn't have any reviews, but her website seemed legit and she has profiles with reviews on other sites. It felt reasonable to TOFTT, or more like introduce her to TOB! I texted her in the morning and sent my references. She responded quickly and had me verified easily. And just like that we set for a few hours later. She greeted me at the door fresh out the shower looking and smelling amazing. It's definitely her in the pictures, even if they are a little recycled. She was taller than I expected, not in a bad way, she's no tiny spinner she's all woman! We talked just for a little bit bc it wasn't long because until we had our hands all over each other and proceeded to have a wordless "conversation". We discovered and indulged in each others pleasures and when she has her pleasure it's quite an experience. We kept going and after a few positions she wanted some K9, I think she knew that I would be unable to resist with that particular view. The combination of the view, and the vocals, I finally succumbed to the pleasure of it all. The experience was enjoyable for both of us and she's one to keep an eye out for next time she comes back. Well met Mia, a throughly pleasurable experience! *no DFK, BBBJ, FIA, MSOG -> LFK, CJB, Breast worship, MPCFS


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Fusion11 DTC Yes 53 8/26/22
Review by Fusion11 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is awesome. Easy to contact, responsive, punctual, and sweet. She provides extremely high quality and shows a passion for what she does. From the start, super friendly and put me at ease. Absolutely gorgeous body, especially her perfect bubble butt. She's totally sweet but knows how to get down and dirty. Highly recommended!! Thank you, Nina! Can't wait for your next visit.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz BBgunn22 DTC Yes 113 8/26/22
Review by BBgunn22 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great visit with Dani recently. Easy set up and planned a day in advance. Nice location. Dani looks exactly like her pictures...super hot body, pretty face, and lovely smile. Started off with some nice BBBJ. Then covered up and multiple positions. She's pretty vocal during the act with some nice moans and noises throughout. Pulled out and finished as she looked me in the eyes, smiled, and encouraged me to glaze her beautiful chest. Very hot! Will repeat!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Lucio00 Thornton Yes 42 8/25/22
Review by Lucio00 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/22
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: got to meet Anna today and I was glad I did. messaging and scheduling was prompt and quick. Met her she opened up the door and was wearing this sexy lingerie. After introducing each other we jumped into the action. mpcfs was amazing especially lazy doggy which is one of my favs. afterwards we chatted for a bit and I was on my way. Anna is a sexy milf type and I definitely recommend you make the time to go see her, you won't be disappointed


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz boxer-6526 DTC Yes 52 8/25/22
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My ATF was unavailable, so I reached out to Mia. After screening, we set a time. When I walked in, she was already in her birthday suit. Wow! I undressed and she crawled onto the bed and gestured for me to come join her. As we dfk, we both fondled each other. The kissing led to breast worship, then some daty, fiv, and dato, while she gave me an amazing bbbj. we started out in mish and more dfk, then k9, and then back to mish. Had a great GFE time with her. She is a lot of fun. Give her a call.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James johnnyD DTC Yes 48 8/25/22
Review by johnnyD (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Longtime lurker, first review- this provider made me finally write one! Stunning woman- huge tits and ass, super sweet woman with an awesome personality. Saw her - great conversation and the time flew by. Sloppy BBBJ, DATY, every position, MSOG- will see her whenever she is in town.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane joemams1425 Denver Yes 247 8/24/22
Review by joemams1425 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Callie that hasn't been said already. She is a Queen that will have you feeling like a King! She is a wonderful women that holds a conversation and a Body deserving of the Queen status! Thanks Callie, hope to see you again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess NumbersGuy Denver Yes 60 8/24/22
Review by NumbersGuy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have only one thing to say about Athena, “ SIMPLY AMAZING”. A wonderful person with attitude to match. Someone I hope to have the pleasure of seeing again. Absolutely worth the wait.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe blahblah22 Colorado Springs Yes 82 8/23/22
Review by blahblah22 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/22
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very short but very fulfilling experience! Zoe guided me to her place with easy directions and opened the door as I approached. However, once the door closed and I had a chance to see her, I was blown away. She is super sexy! Everything was quick, but since it was just a short visit, I understood. I can’t wait to see her again and for a longer time!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake letsgetmikey Denver Yes 46 8/23/22
Review by letsgetmikey (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Miss Elle posted and messaged and texted her got her approval to set up a visit. Miss Elle arrived on time and we chatted briefly about gardening and gave her one of my tomatoes. Retired to my spacing bed and fireworks started. A some dfk led to little utf and DATY and she was ready for some covered Cow girl where we both exploded. A little more chat she was off to get ready for a vacation Had an entire visit and will definitely see her again


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee LikePokr Boulder Yes 130 8/23/22
Review by LikePokr (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Keeps getting better as this was 2nd time seeing her this year. So worth the wait. Guys, be persistent & She will reward u. I walked in the door, she jumped into my arms. Lots of DFK which heightened the experience right away. This woman has some passion. As we’re DFK & her legs are wrapped around me, we move over to bed & I’m positioned perfectly in between her thighs, sucking her tits & staring into those amazing eyes. AND, this was still with clothes on. Clothes off…she moved quickly to BBBJ, lots of nipple play, & she’s gives next level DATO. Wow, can’t believe I am still holding on. Gave her some DATY & DATO, tasted so good & so wet. Oh yeah, she is all over the moaning & telling me what she wants & how she wants it, fucking hot. I wanted those those eyes staring at me, tits bouncing so we went MPCFS for few mins. BUT, I didn’t have much ability to hold back, so CIM & COF gave me the visual I fantasize about. Thx Delilah. Can’t wait til next time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Dogrunner12 Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/23/22
Review by Dogrunner12 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So glad our schedules finally lined up and I was able to with Karma. Hopefully next time we'll have more time! Excellent, Karma is a wonderful, friendly, down to earth person and good at what she does. A true gem!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz TML93 DTC Yes 113 8/22/22
Review by TML93 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Dani at her upscale. Responded quickly, and was flexible with scheduling. We changed the start time on the day of to accomodate my schedule. I saw Dani after a long day of work, and I guessed it showed. She asked me sincerely if I was okay, and helped me forget my stressful life. I highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marie Munoz Cruzin41 DTC Yes 25 8/22/22
Review by Cruzin41 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Marie at her upscale and was greeted at the door by a stunning young woman. She is really gorgeous. She wasted no time getting to activities, started with lots of dfk, then moved on to a long DATY which she seemed to really enjoy. Then on to bbbj which she has some great skills at. She was down for cfs but I was a little shy so we finished up with a great hj. Cuddled for a bit and told her how much I enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend seeing her she is definitely worth it. I found using google translate is the easiest way to communicate with her but I had no issues with the language barrier. Thank you Marie.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Smoker: No Ethnicity: Latina Body Type: Athletic Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Piercings: Some Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby psycogod Thornton Yes 66 8/22/22
Review by psycogod (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/22
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Cassie last minute after another provider No showed, I wish I would have called her first. was an upscale. she's even cuter in person. Her tattoos (which she edits for safety)make fir great conversation. Her CBJ lives up to the legend and I didn't want her to stop, then she asked if I wanted her from the front or back. I chose back. Her squeaks and moans drove me wild. Eventually all good things come to an end and I look forward to her next visit to Denver.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu YankeeClipper Denver Yes 152 8/21/22
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always amenable to one's schedule and always a great/fun time with Lulu. Arrived early, freshened up, and had a sensual start, a wonderful arousing time, and a crescendo that seems to bring enjoyment to her and certainly to her partner. Daty is tasty, her small gyrations provide encouragement and the release is ethereal. Thank you Lulu


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 8/21/22
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What more to say other than this visit, as all previous ones was special! Wonderful from beginning to end. Already scheduled another rendezvous for a morning trist! There is nothing berter than starting one's day with Madison by one's side, if you will. It's the only way to start one's day...with perfection and reckless lustful abandon.. Thank you Madison....thank you!


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder openingup Boulder Yes 39 8/21/22
Review by openingup (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been to several FS providers, but this was my first FBSM and I gotta say: I thoroughly enjoyed it. She was a pleasure to get to know, the massage was nice and light--oh, and her body is smokin'. I enjoyed some mutual touch and the flip was great.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emilie Anderson vikingboy Rockies Yes 25 8/21/22
Review by vikingboy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/22
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emilie was great! She is very nice and easy to be with. Lots of positions and BBBJ too. I am so happy she came to see me. She is a sure thing!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Me4gfe DTC Yes 55 8/21/22
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super hot little spinner. Ton of fun, amazing view few from the back.....there are a few rules but get those out of the way to start and you will have a blast. Thanks Lindsey!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 Bora Bora Denver Yes 71 8/21/22
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great meeting with Eva. She is an attractive lady with a beautiful and sexy body. She is a passionate Latina who likes to please and to be pleased. Scheduling was very easy and she was able to see me on the same day. very clean and cozy and she is very welcoming and easy going. We had a nice conversation before and after the main events. I didn't feel rushed at any time and I was completely satisfied with the experience.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend billy4040 DTC Yes 55 8/20/22
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup, quick reference check and I was on my way. Lindsey opened the door looking great in a body hugging dress. We talked for a few and then the fun started, actives as started before I didn’t ask for anything new. I highly recommend seeing her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Explorer90 Denver Yes 113 8/20/22
Review by Explorer90 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dani provides a truly amazing experience 10/10 stars all around!! Easy setup and within an hour of contacting her, I was in route to see her. We met and she greeted me. Despite language barriers, we didn't have any trouble communicating. Before I knew it I was enjoying an amazing BBBJ and DATY. We finished with CFS that was truly blissful. Her photos do not do her justice, she's a perfect 10 with thin waist and nice large boobs. I highly recommend visiting if she's near you! Be kind to her. Thank you Dani!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: