|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
HankM6425 |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
10/10/22 |
Seen on 9/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She invited me in to a mood lit room. She was freshly showered and smelling delicious. The previous reviews are all accurate. We started with a nice back rub to get acquainted. I wanted to play with those nice casabas so I rolled over and had her sit on me so I could get the full effect. As things progressed, we transitioned to the CBJ. She is very good at this so actually had to stop her and move on to other play. When the time was right, I pulled her to the edge of the bed and proceeded with mish. Afterwards, we laid there and chatted before I was on my way. Definitely plan to see her again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Nicole-3286
|
|
Westernoutlaw811 |
DTC |
Yes |
93
|
10/10/22 |
Seen on 10/1/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I though a person like Ashley was not out there. I was so wrong, she is one of a kind. We made the arrangements ahead of time, so worth the wait. The day finally came easy directions. No rushed. I’ll keep the details to myself., let’s just say she’s a true healer of the soul. Great GFE experience all safe of course. Will definitely see again when she comes back. Thank ultimate so much Ashley! You’re one of a kind!!!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
Syntax |
DTC |
Yes |
46
|
10/10/22 |
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The entire experience was fantastic, from a quick response on the first text, out schedules aligning and our meeting. All her previous reviews are accurate...very welcoming, absolutely gorgeous from head to toe and accommodating. Looking forward to her next trip to Denver.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
joatmon4424 |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
10/10/22 |
Seen on 10/1/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dani is amazing. She doesn't speak much English and was a bit nervous due to the language barrier. Take it easy on her until she gets used to you to make her feel safe. She is absolutely gorgeous. I had an amazing time. Will definitely do it again!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Marie Munoz
|
|
LikePokr |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
10/10/22 |
Review by
LikePokr
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: UNBELIEVABLE! Setup=easy. Walked into room & quickly realized I hit a home run w/ MMM. Whether it’s smile, those eyes, the body, her beauty is just breathtaking. Perfect red lingerie, boobs are incredible, that ass, phew.
Things got heated pretty quickly. Some LFK turned to DFK, which is just my favorite. Started nibbling/kissing her neck, lots of moans. She got on her knees for some sloppy BBBJ w/ good eye contact. Moved to bed, more DFK, some DATY, etc. Gave me the best nipple play I’ve ever experienced & basically because she wasn’t in a rush. Couldn’t hold back any longer, needed to be inside her. Started out w/ some MPCFS, but needed the face down ass up view. So, finished quickly in K9CFS cuz they view was spectacular. She was engaged & attentive for the entire mtng, which is a big deal to me.
Couldn’t have left happier. One of best experiences I’ve ever had in this world.
Thx MMM, until next time.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Morgantruly702
|
|
pitviper29 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/10/22 |
Seen on 10/1/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contact with Morgan was super easy. She texted back soon. Screening was easy. Communication was great. location was also nice. We had a conversation and she gave me a good massage. She is a good conversationalist and we talked about quite a few things. Other secret activities were great! Not a kisser but that's fine!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
ReefJunkie69 |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
10/9/22 |
Seen on 9/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: An amazing way to spend my Friday afternoon! I'll be back Stevie!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Eton83 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
10/9/22 |
Review by
Eton83
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/22
Time: 45 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is just that special something about Lulu that makes a visit with her exactly what you need. This was my second time, and I can’t believe I waited so long.
Deetz - some cuddles, kissing, sweet DATY, multiple positions, intense, fun, very sensual.
Factr - the personality and body are amazing. A very sweet lady, views in all positions are not to be missed.
Conclusion - she is a Colorado classic. Red Rocks, standing at 10,000 feet at the top of a ski run, Mile High Stadium, Snooze, Asianlulu. Have to experience it at least once, going back is just as good.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
eatme 69 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
10/8/22 |
Review by
eatme 69
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I don't know what more I can say about Zoe. It gets better each time as we get to know each other better.
I can't expound enough about the level of skill she has and the absolute passion she puts into her BBBJ. I marvel at Zoe's ability to deep throat and drive me up the wall every time. Mixed in with other activities, it is a total toe curling, body levitating experience.
Zoe is a low volume kind of girl, so I am fortunate that she has allowed me into the circle. She is my only ATF now as she must be for all of her regulars.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Sean379x |
Thornton |
Yes |
83
|
10/8/22 |
Review by
Sean379x
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can't disagree with any previous reviews Savanna is absolutely fantastic! It's like seeing an old flame that knows you instantly so easy going and funny but very confident she knows she's sexy and that is sexy ! She tells you what she likes about you with no hesitation and is free enough with herself to let you know what she likes and feels . None of her rules detracted from her GFE experience all activities were safe ...but it does not lessen the connection in my opinion . Her curves are on point and I must say perfect ! Treat her well and you will not regret it !!
Thanks Savanna for a fabulous visit !
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
CO_HighGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
10/8/22 |
Seen on 9/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This lady is bangin'!
Britney introduced me with a very nice hug. She welcomed me to relax and is very easy to connect with. We had a pretty fun and animated conversion about our shared interests.
Activities began with 69, the best I've had in a long long time! I can't stop dreaming about it. There cover went on and we enjoyed CG and Mish until we both popped!
Britney is a star GFE! Thank you for a lovely date, Britney!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JasmineLove
|
|
NSAFunLover |
DTC |
Yes |
1
|
10/8/22 |
Seen on 9/29/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jasmine is an absolute stunner. Communication was the best I’ve ever encountered. When she opened the door I was blown away by how insanely beautiful she is. There was no rush with some great conversation before. You can tell she is a natural people person and enjoys what she does. Phenomenal FS experience with lots of sexy bells and whistles and great views from every angle. She has a voluptuous latina body. I loved watching her sexy booty in K9 but couldn’t resist mish for the finish so I could appreciate her cover girl model face. Top notch in every way possible. Can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
BaldPilot |
Denver |
Yes |
62
|
10/8/22 |
Seen on 9/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a very interesting and humorous delayed start, we had a great time. Talking, laughing, and the usual events.
Adult events were beyond superb. She is a beautiful woman and downright sexy.
Definitely recommend, and I’ll definitely be back as soon as I can.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Hart
|
|
alo672002 |
DTC |
Yes |
55
|
10/8/22 |
Seen on 9/20/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Olivia has been one of the best I've seen and to this date I've seen her twice now.
This girl is GFE through and through with a great set of tits and ass I've seen in a while. I hope to see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kayla Sexton
|
|
birdieman |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
10/7/22 |
Seen on 10/5/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMFG!! This girl is incredible incredible!.ATF. Go see her right now! Go for the Greek upgrade I will never forget this experience! Be prepared to get wet! Everything is incredible from the BBBJ DT to the Greek and the COF was hot. She is smoking hot also, pictures do not do her justice! Total spinner. I will see her again and again and again. She loves it all! Thank me later!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Mickey69 |
DTC |
Yes |
174
|
10/7/22 |
Review by
Mickey69
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After reading all of Lady Sokha's Stellar reviews, I decided that I needed to see her. I will tell you, that all of her Glowing reviews are spot on Gents!!!
This Lady is absolutely AMAZING guys! As her profile explains, she is REALLY interested in making a connection with you. And communication is Paramount with her. The best part about it is that she is very friendly and easy to talk to. Just be sincere and communicate with her what it is you would like to experience with her.
I have been in the hobby for years, but had never had Tantric before. So I explained that to her, and asked if she could provide that experience for me.She responded with a resounding YES, that she definitely could! So we arranged a meeting for several days later.
Upon arriving I let her know that I had arrived, and was promplty invited in. Beautiful just welcomes you in, and is very peaceful and calming I felt.
After we sat and chatted, getting to know one another a bit better. She helped me undress, and told me to sit facing her. We started with some breath work, and some very intense deep eye contact. I was under her Spell almost immediately!!
I will not go into GREAT detail, as I am SURE that each and every experience is different, and tailored exactly to each individuals desired experience.
I can however tell you that I went on a sensual journey with Lady Sokha, the likes of which I have NEVER experienced before. She is the most Beautiful, Caring, Nurturing, Loving, Giving human being that I have ever had the pleasure to be connected with!
My Journey with Sokha was nothing short of INCREDIBLE, and I cannot wait to see her again. If you have not seen her, and are seeking a True personal connection. Then I highly suggest that you reach out to this AMAZING Lady, and explain to her what you are seeking. She will definitely let you know if she can help you or not.
Thank you again My Lovely Lady Sokha!! I look forward to our next Journey together!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaya Jolee
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
10/7/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been over 3 years since I last saw Kaya so I was glad to finally reconnect with her for a 3rd visit. She is very pretty lady, glowing smile and a killer body that's firm but soft in all the right places. She has an easy going chill personality and is very playful and energetic. I won't rehash the details but she provides an non rushed GFE. Go see her if you get a chance she's quite insatiable!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alissa M
|
|
Eton83 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
10/7/22 |
Review by
Eton83
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Alissa. Both times were fantastic. Highly recommend.
Deetz - sexy and intense CBJ, multiple positions, passionate, light kissing, great finish and lots of fun.
Factr - such a cool person. I enjoyed spending time with Alissa just chatting before and after and all the amazing physical intimacy in between. Love her accent and chill personality. Very pretty lady, sumptuous breasts, oozing sexuality.
Conclusion - don’t hesitate. She is worth it. Appreciate her and enjoy!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sexylittlegeisha
|
|
Undercap2 |
DTC |
Yes |
4
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 10/5/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I took a chance despite having no reviews at the time and boy did this decision pay off!
Set up had a few more steps than usual and I needed to through her website and go through her screening process which was straight forward and easy.
Once we met she greeted me with a hug and a quick shower which in my experience isn't all that common but a welcome addition to any experience. Once it was time for fun, over delivered with an excellent gfe experience including bbbj, k9, and mpcfs.
The overall experience was awesome and included plenty of physical as well as conversational fun. it's unfortunate that she isn't based in Denver as she is easily one of my favorites. I would recommend to anyone looking for a solid provider.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Marie VIP
|
|
Scorpiosur |
DTC |
Yes |
20
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 10/3/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rosei is great, very friendly, she made me feel at ease from the beginning. Her body is curvy, and very tight.
Total GFE, excelente DATY.
Great experience, she speaks very little English luky me I also speak Spanish... great Venezuelan jewel.
Treat her well gentlemen...
Her ass is a plumb, she smells like flowers every ware including down in the Y. Great kisser.
I can't recommend her enough.
I definitely see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bayoubelle
|
|
JohnFox |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/6/22 |
Review by
JohnFox
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is awesome, holds a conversation with you, looks amazing, pics are accurate... actually looks WAY better person! Liked what I got and will repeat! Great experience!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lizaliciousLiz
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Westminster |
Yes |
41
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 9/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Whew! Just finished getting my mind blown(among other things) from the lovely LizaliciousLiz.
I had see Liz post on TOB numerous times, but was never able to connect. Patience and persistence pays off.....Liz made time for me this visit. Liz was very timely in text responses and let me know when would be a good time to visit.
After finding what her favorite wine was, I was at her in a flash. Liz answered the door with a nice see though blouse and black skirt with matching panties. Liz welcomed me in and popped the cork! We proceeded to getting to know each other with some awesome conversations about family, states we have lived in, vacation spots and more. I think both of us could have kept talking the entire time we were together.....in fact, we did!
Liz likes to start with a mutual shower to get cleaned up before getting down and dirty. Liz had just the right amount of teasing in the shower to get you ready when you got out. Liz introduced me to another first for me in the hobby world. And boy! what an introduction it was!! Liz gives an bbbj that makes you want to pounce her. I got to return the favor with daty and 69.
Liz drained me completely after going two rounds with doggy and mish. I think my head was spinning from all the fun, wine, and great conversation. Liz offered a shower to clean up before heading out.
Have fun on your travels Liz! Take care.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
birdieman |
DTC |
Yes |
95
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 9/19/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi is fantastic. She provides a great GFE! Bbbj was fabulous to receive and watch. Main events were very enthusiastic and daty was very clean. One of the best ever. Will see her again!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
Jrodd |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
10/6/22 |
Review by
Jrodd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: An amazing massage nice clean place as always.shes very friendly and looks are amazing can't wait to see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 9/25/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I by chance noticed that The Lovely Ms West was in town, so I decided to contact her but it was very late, so I kind of expected not to hear from her. First thing in the morning, I got a jingle from her and we proceeded on setting up for the day. Ms West screened me and the time was set. I arrived on time. As I entered, I looked straight ahead and I saw Ms West elegantly posing so beautifully. The NWE (Nikole West Experience) is nothing short of simply beautiful. She is laid back, talks softly and always has the best attitude/vibe (my kind of woman) the entire. It had been a while since I last saw her and guys, she still looks as beautiful as she did when I first met her. Those eyes, lips and that body commands an ovation. If I could get Nikole and Sweet Aubrey together at the same time, goodness LOL gracious. The Savior Faire "We need more time" and the "NWE" Award goes to the one and only Ms Nikole West. Take care of yourself, it was very nice seeing you again...............................
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
Pikespeakmale22 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
64
|
10/6/22 |
Seen on 9/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh my oh my what an experience with this Russian bombshell. Guys her eyes are mesmerizing and her body is a total 10. She really enjoys spending time with you so do yourself a favor and visit. All are with safety and enthusiasm.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Marie VIP
|
|
Hydrolysisis |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/5/22 |
Seen on 9/26/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Rose Marie and she was a quick responded! It was very easy to set everything up. Though I arrived on time, I did have to wait for about 20 minutes for her to get ready. It was worth the wait! Pictures are quite accurate, she is a gorgeous girl. Started off with BBBJ, to CBJ. Great skills. Quickly followed by CG and mish.
Although a fun time, I will note that she is a bit touchy and sensitive. A bit of a 3G experience, but as long as you’re okay with that, I recommend.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissBritt
|
|
ynglifter69 |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
10/5/22 |
Seen on 10/4/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can’t believe Britt did not have a review on here. Well she is the real deal and a nice laid-back woman. She has very soft skin and was very responsive when another provider no showed on me today. The whole was a lot of daty and msog. She does offer cbj and Dfk as well. I was done twice in 20 minutes. Have to say she felt great. Go see her with confidence.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sexylittlegeisha
|
|
petite4me |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/5/22 |
Seen on 10/4/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ayumi is a total down to earth sweetheart. clean, and caring. a few days in advance and we set everything up via txt.
On the day of, everything was flawless. Nice place, easy parking and directions, hot shower + LK, BBBJ, MPCFS for the whole hour. Wonderful, hot time, tighter and tighter as progressed. Maybe the most chill and relaxing I've ever had.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Violet
|
|
Ajay70 |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
10/5/22 |
Review by
Ajay70
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Violet is the best at what she does and my ATF. Highly recommend.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yen-3308
|
|
compelsion999 |
Longmont |
Yes |
29
|
10/5/22 |
Seen on 9/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I noticed that Yen was in my area for one day, and she responded quickly for a same day meeting. Communication was good, and upon arrival I found a tall, beautiful woman. Pleasant conversation preceded a wonderful, amazing time together. She was focused, determined to please, and skilled in all areas. Cannot say enough good things about her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
Cabinjeff |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
10/5/22 |
Seen on 9/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Brit is a wonderful full of life sexy woman guys treat her well and she will show you a great time.. Thank you again Brit..
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Meteora |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
10/4/22 |
Review by
Meteora
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Montana last night for yet another incredible experience. She is a drop dead gorgeous woman with a sweet personality and the softest yet strongest hands around. She is not GFE, and she does not kiss, but she does give the best FBSM around. Her place was very clean, upscale. Don't miss out on your chance to see Montana, with her sexy accent and her smooth, silky creamy skin, because I'm not sure how much longer she is going to stay. She is a truly beautiful soul....
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
DeerTay |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
10/3/22 |
Review by
DeerTay
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time back in the hobby after a hiatus, Kassie had been on my radar for quite sometime, reached out and got a prompt response. Got to her and was pleasantly surprised on how cute she is in person. We exchanged in convo while we were undressing them right to action! She took control and needless to say I was done fairly quick, she is a gem, I cannot wait to see her again!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BentleyLA
|
|
johnnybgood |
Los Angeles |
Yes |
1
|
10/3/22 |
Seen on 9/20/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bentley was one of most beautiful women I have ever met, she was reviewed as a gfe lady and that was what I was hoping for when I arrived. Setup was painless through 411 and the next day I was at her upscale after a couple texts back and forth. When she opened the door I was floored by her beauty, we immediately embraced and lightly kissed before I headed for a quick rinse. I was already excited by the time I arrived at her bed, she had a heavy Russian/Ukrainian accent but I had no trouble understanding her. We embraced some more and began kissing again but found only LFK was available, no problem I figured as my hands were all over her gorgeous body. I kissed her body all over and worked my way down to her bare perfect pretty pink peach and I just love it when a lady is already wet.
So after some excellent enjoyment in daty she had somehow pulled me up and was stroking my hardness, my only disappointment was when she rolled on a condom and began a CBJ, a very good CBJ but covered none the less. I was so excited watching her take me in her mouth I didn't care but I wanted to be inside her wetness right now so I moved her on her back and began slowly entering her. OMG, looking down at this beauty below me with her head tossed back and moaning ever so sexy had me wanting to prolong this as long as possible and that I did...After a few more positions I busted in doggie while holding on to her incredible hips. Did I say how beautiful Bentley is? She wasn't a gfe woman for me but who knows ymmv on this one. I enjoyed her anyhow and will return when she comes back to Denver!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Thisana Samui
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
10/2/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 3rd time seeing Thisana and it just gets better with every visit. She is drop dead gorgeous and has a perfect petite spinner type body. I was greeted with a big kiss and we wasted no time undressing each other. She's totally a GFE type of girl, lots of kissing and cuddling (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, GC, MISH). She is very playful and energetic and we had an incredibly fun time together. I can't wait to see her again when she returns next month (I hope). Go see her, she's one of the best!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyla Grey-BANNED
|
|
theluvvdoctah |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/2/22 |
Seen on 9/23/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the great pleasure of meeting Lyla during her recent visit to Denver. It was a great experience overall. Lyla has a great way of making you feel like an old acquaintance. She is a beautiful lady with an amazing body. All services were performed with enthusiasm, and she made every effort to ensure that I had a great time, multiple times.
Looking forward to meeting her again, highly recommended!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
Bluehorse14 |
Thornton |
Yes |
52
|
10/2/22 |
Seen on 9/17/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia was an absolute delight. We set up earlier, and she was very accommodating with all my requests. She was also polite and very skilled. That and willing to come all the way out even late at night, so either at home or away give her a call
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sweetjeni
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
9
|
10/1/22 |
Seen on 9/20/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was lucky enough to double with Jeni and the lovely Karma. Had seen Karma before and she was as awesome as usual. First time seeing Jeni and she was just as great as I'd hoped she'd be. Had not done a double in a while and these two made me wonder why I'd waited so long. These ladies bring the idea of together to a whole new level. They started by sitting on either side of me and giving me a rub down. Then while Jeni straddled me Karma began some great BBBJ. After a few minutes they switched and Jeni starting CBJ. Then swapped out for some CFS with Karma for a great finish. Looking forward to repeating soon.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
HankM6425 |
Longmont |
Yes |
95
|
10/1/22 |
Seen on 9/20/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Jessikray was prompt to reply and we set up a time. She communicated her ETA a couple of times to ensure me she was on the way. She was wearing a sexy black mini dress that hugged her body when I greeted her at the door. I offered her a drink and we sat and chatted for a bit. After a while she had to remind me why she was there. Oops. After the activities commenced without delay. As the previous reviews suggest, she's quite the expert in BBBJ. Plenty of enthusiasm! Things quickly progressed and we were practicing heels to heaven. Definitely the GFE. Thanks Jessikray for the fun night!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
tulumwarrior |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
9/30/22 |
Seen on 9/22/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am a thin pretty girl Man in a big booty, big boob world, so, Ms Mandy is heaven for me due to
- great energy
- soft vibe
- great communications
- attractive looks
- awesome/clean
Will be back!!! For sure… a delicious afternoon pitstop!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amy of Boulder
|
|
Tyler.Phx |
Boulder |
Yes |
39
|
9/30/22 |
Seen on 9/15/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Terrific experience. Setting up was easy and straightforward. Amy is very beautiful in person and has amazing eyes. safe, clean, and soothing. The massage was gentle and completely relaxing, and she was incredibly skillful for the finish. She is down to earth and a great conversationalist as well. Overall I highly recommend and will be back myself.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
Cletus |
Denver |
Yes |
52
|
9/30/22 |
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia was a great experience! Easy and efficient set up from first contact to encounter. Very much appreciated her vocal encouragement during. Drives me wild! Thank you for a wonderful time, Mia!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MontanaMaggie
|
|
smeg |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
1
|
9/29/22 |
Review by
smeg
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I recently saw Maggie's post on TOB. text was seamless. Arrived with a bottle of red, we toasted, chatted to get a little better acquainted. We moved to the bed for some LFK as the clothes were slowly removed. More kissing, breast worship and then she proceeded to give me one of the best UTF of my life! WOW! UTF, kissing, breast worship, Russian, more UTF., ans so on! Then on went the cover for CG followed my MISH followed by doggy (great view of ink and booty), then off with the cover for a BBBJCIMNQNS finish! My O was so intense I was shaking for several minutes after. We had a nice chat, a sip of wine and I was skipping to my car. Don't miss this phenomenal provider before she leaves town.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Famedban
|
|
rick8181 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
9/29/22 |
Review by
rick8181
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of the better nuru I have had. But I haven’t experienced many since for the most part you get just a HJ finish Shd does have smoking hog body. I will give her that. Her MNMs are some off the best.
She definitely knows how to use all of herself as she works you to experience. But as mentioned she had me so worked up at the end. It was good but oh could have been so much more. But I knew that going in. So overall if you are into nuru’s you need to schedule a visit.
Cute great conversationalist nice place. Easy to get there. Checks a lot of the boxes.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Charlee Rae
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
9/29/22 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/22
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted to set up with very quick responses! When I got to her location she texted! When she opened the door she was wearing a sexy outfit! We talked a little and tcb she started out with a very nice bbbj and then we went to cg and that was all I could handle! She is very pretty and nice to talk to!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
Coflyfshr83 |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
9/29/22 |
Seen on 9/21/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was one of the better ASP experiences I’ve had here in Denver. Rose was everything I look for in a provider in both looks and performance. She was prompt, dressed as I requested, and was safe was easy to find. Her ass is perfect and I made sure to get views of it from every angle I could. She was enthusiastically submissive and had great dirty talk without being over the top. All normal gfe acronyms were covered during. Afterwards I had a quick rinse off and a bit of chat and I was on my way with a smile on my face. I cannot recommend this young lady enough. I was left lightheaded on the drive home from the intensity of the experience she provided.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi-0172
|
|
Scorpiosur |
DTC |
Yes |
84
|
9/29/22 |
Seen on 9/12/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Naomi is beautiful and funny, great assets and personality. Non rush experience will again soon... highly recommend.
Gracias nena
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CiCi L'Amour
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
9/29/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had met CiCi's sister Christy back in May of this year so I knew this would be a fun time. This is her first time visiting here so hopefully she will enjoy it. CiCi is a big beautiful woman with curves in all the right places and a glowing smile. I was pressed for time (not by her) so this had to be a quick visit. We got right to it with some fresh DATY followed by an awesome BBBJ. I was running short on time so the main event was some breast worship and an HJ finish.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
TyroneBRydemall |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
9/29/22 |
Seen on 9/20/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much can be shared about the beautiful Catalina that hasn't already been well documented: Great personality, fantastic body and superb head game. She's such a sweetheart, I felt comfortable instantly when we met. Seemed a lot like running into an old girlfriend. We hit plenty of acronyms from the alphabet soup and parted friendly. Nice apartment incall; easy to find with easy parking.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|