About Audrey Lewis

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles
  • Birthday 04/06/1991

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,151 profile views
  1. America: best country on earth

Not only do I appreciate your service to the country, but also this sincere apology. I meant no offense and I am a strong supporter of our Country's armed forces. You have every right to exude passion for the things that you did to keep us all safe. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank you for your service Ms. Justina
  2. Super excited to...

I am so touched by this post and am honored that the board is a safe place for you to express truth in what we all do and continue to do... Me and my good friend Jos view the hobby as just what you expressed. the understanding that we are sexual beings and never lose the craving to be desired, is what makes all of us, providers and go hobbyists alike, unique in this erotic exchange. Because we all get some kind of true passionate fulfillment out of what we all do and to see the raw trust and honesty in our post makes each day brighter. Thanks for the ramble. LOVED IT!!
  3. America: best country on earth

Jos... And these are the reasons I love you. People get so caught up in making a point to be heard and love to get in to be "right" about something. But over something so petty and in a post that CLEARLY meant no disrespect is, for lack of a better word, shocking. Straight up, jaw to the floor. Especially saying that the "uniforms" us as providers would wear comes out of a plastic bag as opposed to The PEOPLE that serve our country earn the right and are state issued theirs, what I would poetically portray it as, metaphorically speaking, (just in case this taken literally) their ARMOR to go do the job few of us are brave enough to do. But I was the one being insulting?? Hmm... Wierd. And give me a break everyone knows autocorrect and this new predictive keyboard sucks and there will be grammatical errors. BUT excuse the hell out of me. Ps. I left some grammar errors for you to correct for me since you, not only have an opinion, are also an English buff πŸ™Œ
  4. Super excited to...

goodness thank you for the time to respond!! I love this!!! Her eyes... So beautiful, truly. And I hope you are in better health and thank you for participating in the forum. This was great ❀️❀️❀️
  5. Here everyone's first experience with a provider and what made you start the hobby in the first place?? What compelled you to meet with the 1st special lady that paved the way to continue forward with the hobby??? Do you still see her?? and what about the interaction with you and a provider do like like best? so interested to here everyone's story!!! GO!! Ps there are a ton a questions in this forum BUT answer the ones that resonate to you πŸ’™AL
  6. America: best country on earth

If my post offended anyone, that wasn't my intention. It seems it was lost in my grammar and opinion who ACTUALLY wears UNIFORMS and wears it to serve our country rather then wearing it as a costume to enjoy the fantasy. Male or female... I appreciate everything our veterans have done and continue to do to keep us safe.
  7. America: best country on earth

it's a costume if they aren't actually enlisted... So... That's πŸ‘ Thank you for your service and getting my back on the spellcheck
  8. I want to thank all those hobbyists out there that are serving or have served our country. Your service is admired and worshiped πŸ’‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ If you are a veteran... What branch and what was/is your MOS/Rating and rank??? And if a provider where to where a costume what branch would you have her wear???
  9. "What it comes down to is this: the grocer, the butcher, the baker, the merchant, the landlord, the druggist, the liquor dealer, the policeman, the doctor, the city father and the politician -- these are the people who make money out of prostitution, these are the real reapers of the wages of sin." -Polly Adler If you don't know who this woman is... Google her.
  10. Expectations

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and that is hobby is truly about. Thank you for taking the time to write this... the power of words... I love it πŸ’™AL
  11. Expectations

I think this hits the nail right on the head... "Scripted" and I feel the more specific you get the more fake it feels. When you go see the opera you by tickets to the one the plot intrigues you. It's often in another language but if you always keep your mind open... It might be the most believable performance you've seen. "acting is being TRUTHFUL in imaginary circumstances" if she doesn't believe in what she is doing no one will. No standing O or encore for her. Lol PUN INTENDED!! Hahahaha pleasing and worshiping a man is the best things on this planet and as providers it is our job to make the client feel like the only man on the planet.
  12. Expectations

Definitely πŸ‘ Like a outline, kinda?? ☺️
  13. Expectations

Thanks fellas!!! I think that I got the answer in a review today πŸ™Œ I think every experience is different but if the provider represents herself honestly every experience will be tailored to what comes natural for the client as well as the provider. Going into anything with expectation often, more times than not, there will be elements of disappointment. Nothing is as it seems. And perception is reality and it's hard for anyone to expect to have the same outcome as someone else, especially in a sexual encounter, and it be identical. I am a noob to this hobby and haven't had enough experience to say this with confidence , but I think an ATF is formed when you don't try to compare to anyone's encounter and once you have had an experience with her you know no one could ever compare to what you two shared. Because it was honest and yours. and the only reason you write your reviews for this new ATF is out of inspiration and appreciation. Because as much as you enjoyed it... She equally enjoyed it as well. You set boundaries, as a woman, to protect herself and lack of trust. Trust her when she says you will be 100% satisfied and she will trust you. What do you about that?? Like have you read a review on yelp and everyone says it's awesome you eat there and it sucked… Lol everyone has a palette for what they enjoy. Idk I need some feedback on my thought process from the pros... GO! πŸ’™AL
  14. Expectations

all of these members pay good money to get what they pay for. when you show up to a provider... Would you prefer to know what's on the "menu" or Trust her enough with YMMV? Establishing a real, natural encounter and follow what comes organically or make a plan with expectations as of what you want with your visit? super interested in everyone's opinion on this matter! Lemme know. πŸ’™AL
  15. I love this... Well put πŸ™Œ *taking notes* hahahaha 😎