• Last visited

About JoDoe27

• Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 05/01/1983

Recent Profile Visitors

4,252 profile views
  1. What are you Streaming Now?

I almost switched after the first episode and just stuck with it.
  2. Alia Abaza's Return

I’m with you on this. I’ve never commented on those two but at the time it was happening and threads and post surrounding it on several boards it just seemed too farfetched to think two providers that ran closely together somehow had all of their accounts “hacked” and that said hackers scammed previously seen clients out of their money. Phones and phone numbers, email addresses, passwords to forums, full account info needed for p411 login, review sites, and additional ad sites??
  3. What are you Streaming Now?

If you’re looking at the hero there’s also a tab bar below that says something like English dub. Or if you’re on the screen that shows you the list view of episodes with their descriptions you’ll see the tab bar at the top. Just look for English dub
  4. What are you Streaming Now?

If you’re watching on Hulu there’s an option for full English dub. It’s in the settings for each episode.
  5. Lingerie or Topless Massage no Ending, is there a market for it?

Agreed. I can get a high end therapeutic massage by an LMT if that’s truly all I wanted. That said I don’t knock anyone for wanting to experience that kind of date. Everyone has their thing. This one in particular just isn’t for me.
  6. 411 on Esmeisabel

I haven’t seen her but went through her screening process as my schedule was/is busy for the foreseeable future and just wanted that portion out of the way in case a bit of time opened up and I could schedule something. Only through her screening can I attest that she’s a real person, and I know what services she offers. I had better luck emailing her than texting. DM me if you have other questions.
  7. Clone a Willie

I have and at the time found this article helpful and a Reddit post that mentioned to get the one “with balls” for more mixing material and additional tube length. My experience was pretty spot on with the article. https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a22035724/clone-a-willy-review/
  8. cloudy head light lens

The problem is some form oxidation and the headlight film or plastic is breaking down. There are some products you can buy that essentially remove a layer but you’ll end having to do it again and again. The “best” solution would be to replace the headlights. eBay or just a general google search will give you parts. I did it on my old dodge. https://www.carparts.com/details/Chevrolet/Silverado_1500/Replacement/Headlight/2009/SET-C100177.html?TID=gglpla&origin=pla&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=20161732550&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzaSwlY-ahQMVEMzCBB0AkwWDEAQYASABEgIZuvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
  9. Settling Down

That actually makes sense. I was just saying, kinks withstanding, that for me online now has so many categories to choose from that it’s almost hard to narrow down. And that if you went that route you’d probably be ok considering the options. I also have friends like that so yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
  10. Settling Down

There really isn’t a single answer. If you’re going online there’s a site for pretty much any and every kink you might be into.
  11. Throatpie

Posts a thread asking for shared info. Gets the info and then gets upset when people ask him to share as well.
  12. 411 on Esme Isabel

I messaged her a few times and never heard back so I moved on. She had a different number posted on Tryst ad, but that ad is no longer available.
  13. Boyz, tell us about someone you miss!

https://theotherboard.com/users/110142/listings
  14. Anal

It hasn’t been an option in years. Or at least hasn’t been in the description since at least SESTA and that was 5yrs ago now.
  15. Air Fryer Recommendations

This Ninja is supposedly ceramic coated if you like that brand. But google “ceramic coated air fryer” and adjust start digging from there. https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-AF101-Fryer-Black-gray/dp/B07FDJMC9Q