• Last visited

About nf77

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles

Profile Information

1. Need some GFE. Single + Virgin @26 :(

Prolly just a drunkpost
  2. Banned companions

To OP:. That's something I have wondered also. There was a particular ASP who I had seen a few times and would have gladly continued seeing, but she was banned & I still have no idea why. Hey ads were quite milquetoast, & no problems with references. She went dark after, so I can't ask her, & still wondering why the ban.
  3. For some reason "You can't always get what you want" popped straight into my head.
  4. You just can’t cure stupid!!!

Not sure Italy is the best comparison... Last time I was there trash was just everywhere.
  5. By Order of the Peaky Blinders

It is a fine show. RIP Helen McCrory (Aunt Polly), she was my fave character aside from Arthur.
  6. Gun Shy after a Bad Experience

OP: I rarely book an hour anymore, because of what you described. The "treat an hour like a hh" routine describes over 50% of the hour appts I've booked, so I just stopped booking them. As for bad reviews... I can't see myself posting one unless it is an obvious scam. It's their livelihood, and it's a risky one. No way I make it harder for them unless it's a flagrant rip off.
  7. Members you miss

Christal geyser, Heather noel, Jennacee.
  8. New and lost

Just pay yer dues, if you want to see the more choosy providers. You never know, some of those you think aren't your type may surprise you, keep an open mind.
  9. face fuck Good Times Party "ANIMAL"

Well hell, who doesn't?