Savoir Faire

Regular Story

2 posts in this topic

Reading Steve E's post reminded me of this one REGULAR that I see that has a boyfriend. Instead of fludding his post with my story LOL, I will just make my own post. Okay, here goes..................The first time I went to visit this girl, I arrived at her hotel and she didn't invite me up shortly, so I left the hotel. I text and said we can reschedule for another time. As I get about 5 minutes away, she text and begs me to come back. She claims she will make it up to me, so I returned since I wasn't too far away. When I arrived, she invited me up and as I am walking towards the lobby, I see this one guy sitting outside not looking too happy. He looks at me and I look at him. I remember saying to myself, he must be having GIRLY PROBLEMS. When I got inside, me and the provider hit it off pretty well and we talked and talked LOL. She didn't tell me about the boyfriend the first visit but she did the second visit. The second visit, she did the same thing, had me waiting and I left that time as well. She text/begged me to come back and LOL, I did the same thing as well by returning. What can I say, THE PUSSY WAS FIRE and all was good, she just had a TIME MANAGEMENT PROBLEM. So this time, I sat her down and explained to her, The Savior is not a PARKING LOT SITTER/MONITOR/PIMP, that is definitely not how I roll and this is when she shared with me that sometimes it takes a while for her to get her DUDE out of the room LOL. He gets a lil jealous when you come around to be honest with you. I like when GIRLS are honest and not trying to bullshit around, definitely MY KIND OF WOMAN. Then I asked her if its the guy I see looking SO SAD when I arrive and she said yes. So now we work together on trying to make things better for all that are involved. He has gotten better now because I don't see him hanging around anymore, I just see him when I knock on the door or LOL he hands me the card entry key in the lobby............For me to be a REGULAR, its much/much more than just FUCKING .....................................

Oh wow, definitely an interesting and uncomfortable position for both you and her boyfriend to be in. Time management is a thing and also... I'm curious why he was there so close to the time you'd be there too. If it were me, I would prefer he would just be close by not actually at the hotel right before my appointments were arriving. Strange. Glad to hear you started to work it out and it was more comfortable for all. Communication and discretion is so important to me, in my personal and professional life... I wouldn't want to mix the two so closely.