youbet12

Ladies in the Rockies this season?

6 posts in this topic

Any ladies going to be skiing or up at the resorts this year? Specifically Summit County? 

I know people who visit the rockies don't always post, but if you are heading that way this winter feel free to PM. 

Maybe you should find a lady you want to see and ask her to come see you.  Hotels to work from are out of reach for most ladies this time of the year! The prices are wild!

So wishing my eyesight was better>! I used to spend my weekends skiing all winter! Elementary age up through college times. Hearing people talking is making me sentimental as hell! I remember Buddies run when there was only a poma lift to get you to the top of that peak! Don’t do this to me! 😭

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

28 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So wishing my eyesight was better>! I used to spend my weekends skiing all winter! Elementary age up through college times. Hearing people talking is making me sentimental as hell! I remember Buddies run when there was only a poma lift to get you to the top of that peak! Don’t do this to me! 😭

I know how you feel. The only thing that approaches the feeling of good sex is a good fast ski run.

2 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I know how you feel. The only thing that approaches the feeling of good sex is a good fast ski run.

That freedom feeling! So unreal! @gnarley_boy12  I grew up on the western slope, age 10 on. So, of course I grew up skiing! Now I worry about people slipping on the ice. My kids still ski however my mom and are on sabbatical 😂! Still dance naked! No, get naked! Please do! Wild wester slope stories! 👀😁

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That freedom feeling! So unreal! @gnarley_boy12  I grew up on the western slope, age 10 on. So, of course I grew up skiing! Now I worry about people slipping on the ice. My kids still ski however my mom and are on sabbatical 😂! Still dance naked! No, get naked! Please do! Wild wester slope stories! 👀😁

Yeah, I ski bummed in the early 1970s'. Lived in the Frasier area for three years. Ski and party hard and work enough to get by. Wild fun times. People were a lot looser and not as uptight as a lot seem to be now.