sparkey600

This One Is Going To Sting

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes, the ones who come and see me are respectful, and kind, as well! You know, I genuinely caring for them and they care for me. Indulge me,  these men are often very generous coming with thoughtful gifts, words, and sometimes tips, clean, and ready to enjoy and be engaging while with me. 
  I think honestly the ones who play games never planned on making an appearance and it has nothing to do with rates! It’s all about them playing stupid and I will shake  it off and hit the block button. They lost their opportunity and that is all on them! 🙃

I am healthy, happy, and stay centered! 😊 

I get that, thanks for your opinion as always baby girl! I always appreciate you and what you think!

On 11/18/2023 at 1:37 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I can understand your thinking. However…. This is many of the ladies income to pay their increased rent, groceries, car insurance etc. There comes a point when putting ourselves out there in the fashion that we do, is just not worth it. I’d rather not participate with my heart, soul, body self worth,  if it’s for peanuts  A good portion of us have double the bills as well. We have two rents/mortgages, two phones, 2 xcel bills, 2 internet bills. Not too long ago, I had a month where for the number of meetings I did, $187.50 of every call went to my office rent. How much lower can we go? The main point that I’d like to make is that many ladies hourly wage reflects how busy they would like to be. With super low rates, we’ll be very busy. While that works for some, not me. All of this being said, I’m not sure what the answer is either. I just know that this is miserable, and not sub stainable. 

I totally agree with Ms. Astor !  Your services are absolutely outstanding and therefore a bargain for how you have always made me feel when visiting with you! 🥰  

For all you "cheap" hobbyists wanting a bargain .... go troll E Colfax or buy an economy bottle of lotion for Rosey and her 5 sisters!  The ladies on here deserve a much higher class of gentlemen than you cheap ass, bargain seeking bastards! 

Edited by Imyrhklbry

On 11/27/2023 at 10:19 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

You've been here long enough to know exactly what you were doing when you posted it.  I didn't shoot you down. I just stated the best solution to avoid a shit show.  

Happy Monday!

Confused at why you said "Happy Monday" to Mr Sparky Blue Light special cheap ass f##k? 

10 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Confused at why you said "Happy Monday" to Mr Sparky Blue Light special cheap ass f##k? 

Just a little passive sarcasm 😊

NCNSers are, by definition, not professional mongers!

They are diffident, can't-make-up-their-mind, afraid-to-pull-the-trigger timewasters!

There is a way to avoid them and pique the interest of serious mongers who don't play providers out!

A well-thought-out website that spells everything out with an intro page, an etiquette age, a Q&A page, sample reviews, stated rates, a photo spread and a teaser video ... will go a long way in attracting serious clients who are not NCNS timewasters!

Cuz, serious, street-smart mongers who know how to connect the dots and separate the wheat from the chaff and who respect a provider's time ... intuitively know that a provider who has such a website is a true professional!

And, will only spend their time and $$$ on such. 

When they make an appointment ... they show up!

(I would venture to say the vast majority of providers who have an inordinate amount of NCNSers do not have such a website!)