Savoir Faire

ABOUT LAST NIGHT

3 posts in this topic

Some people see things differently and this is a TRUE FACT. I got a call from a girl who wanted ME to cum over because she needed a little help. Me being who I am, I said YES, I will cum and help you out. We must have went through 5 different scheduled meeting times, which she defaulted on them all. Still, I am trying to help her out because I know she is in need of my help. After 5 defaults and the wasting of my time practically most of the night, I decided to entertain SOMEONE ELSE. As soon as I arrive to entertain SOMEONE ELSE, I get a text for a 6th scheduled set up time. I didn't get back with her right away because I was entertaining SOMEONE ELSE. Next thing I know, I am getting CUSSED/CURSED OUT by way of text, so I put the phone down and finished my entertainment. So afterwards, I text back and I say that I am available to cum now, if you are still needing my help. She says that its pretty SAD when people say they will be there for you and they are not, which also includes YOU (The Savior). I cannot tell a lie, I got a little ATTITUDE because I just don't get why some people cannot see something is clearly THEIR FAULT but will blame the person trying to help instead. Wasted my most of my entire night FUCKING WITH HER and getting CUSSED/CURSED OUT was the THANKS I GOT LOL. 

On 10/29/2023 at 8:28 AM, stevie-2249 said:

I could tell you why but it's not aloud to be talked about on here sorry.

Steve E you can always shoot me a PM..........................She apologized to me and asked for forgiveness. I forgave her of course, my goal is to help, thats what The Savior does................................