Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Weekend! YAY!

12 posts in this topic

Hoping all of my friends have a great weekend! This week seemed to last a month for sure.....So many things to do and little time to do them. Seems to be my life lately.

Relax, enjoy and chill out a little. You deserve it! Cook a nice meal, go for a hike somewhere nice, or veg watching Netflix, anything you want to do, that's what weekends are for.

Enjoy, relax and regroup. Take care.

Very nice quite weekend for me @sparkey600  cleaning, shopping, treadmill, walking outside a bit also. 

21 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Hoping all of my friends have a great weekend! This week seemed to last a month for sure.....So many things to do and little time to do them. Seems to be my life lately.

Relax, enjoy and chill out a little. You deserve it! Cook a nice meal, go for a hike somewhere nice, or veg watching Netflix, anything you want to do, that's what weekends are for.

Enjoy, relax and regroup. Take care.

You also deserve a beautiful and relaxing weekend too, @sparkey600 hope you enjoyed! 

On 10/1/2023 at 9:52 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Very nice quite weekend for me @sparkey600  cleaning, shopping, treadmill, walking outside a bit also. 

You also deserve a beautiful and relaxing weekend too, @sparkey600 hope you enjoyed! 

I had a nice weekend, hope you did as well baby girl. Sounds to me like you did! Happy for that!

On 10/2/2023 at 10:50 PM, sparkey600 said:

I had a nice weekend, hope you did as well baby girl. Sounds to me like you did! Happy for that!

Nothing too exciting! Just the usual! It was so beautiful out last weekend! I hope for this weekend also! Today

Was warmer than yesterday! That I noticed. Came home in fall clothes and switched back into summer garb! Made me smile!😊

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Nothing too exciting! Just the usual! It was so beautiful out last weekend! I hope for this weekend also! Today

Was warmer than yesterday! That I noticed. Came home in fall clothes and switched back into summer garb! Made me smile!😊

We seem to have bipolar weather for sure. Hot, cold, hot again. I like the cold much better that the hot for sure!

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

We seem to have bipolar weather for sure. Hot, cold, hot again. I like the cold much better that the hot for sure!

Always the state of affairs in Colorado! Our bipolar weather is no exception! Of course, I’d rather have a little bit of heat versus the cold! I’m in the process of having to buy new clothes. My website that I got shop  had a great big sale so that made me happy. Also,  In the winter time, I like to learn something special most the time I turn to astrology in audible. I also join talking books too because I’m visually impaired. I hope you get some reading done this winter while I’m on my treadmill.

😉❤️

I grew up skiing. I did so much of it when I was growing up I just can’t imagine trying to do it now I know I have to relearn the sport because I the visually impaired do it totally different. Who knows maybe some of your again?

On 10/5/2023 at 0:47 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Always the state of affairs in Colorado! Our bipolar weather is no exception! Of course, I’d rather have a little bit of heat versus the cold! I’m in the process of having to buy new clothes. My website that I got shop  had a great big sale so that made me happy. Also,  In the winter time, I like to learn something special most the time I turn to astrology in audible. I also join talking books too because I’m visually impaired. I hope you get some reading done this winter while I’m on my treadmill.

😉❤️

I grew up skiing. I did so much of it when I was growing up I just can’t imagine trying to do it now I know I have to relearn the sport because I the visually impaired do it totally different. Who knows maybe some of your again?

Hopefully so darling!

16 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Hopefully so darling!

Come see me I like to warm you up @sparkey600🥰😉

On 10/7/2023 at 11:21 PM, sparkey600 said:

You always warm me up baby girl!

I had a a nice Italian dinner and went for a beautiful hike around Crown Hill Park>! It is always nice to get out and connect with your old vanilla friends too! The weekend went pretty fast! I will change out my summer wreath on my front door to my fall wreath. Summer and the weekend went far too fast for me @sparkey600

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Miss you!

On 10/9/2023 at 0:05 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I had a a nice Italian dinner and went for a beautiful hike around Crown Hill Park>! It is always nice to get out and connect with your old vanilla friends too! The weekend went pretty fast! I will change out my summer wreath on my front door to my fall wreath. Summer and the weekend went far too fast for me @sparkey600

Sounds like you had a very nice time! Happy for you!

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Sounds like you had a very nice time! Happy for you!

It was very fun! I am happy the season changing this year is moving slowly retaining some of the warmer weather and the beautiful leaf colors too!