Savoir Faire

MY EX GIRLFRIEND

5 posts in this topic

I was real good friends with a co worker that I called her Marty. I am not going to lie, I wanted to fuck her for months but we both were taken, so we pretty much use to just flirt but everybody else thought we were fucking. She would always attend my basketball/football/baseball games. Well on this particular day, I gave Marty a ride home from work and a few hours later, my ex girlfriend ask if I could take her to the store, which I did of course. We get to the store and she ask if I could go into the store and get what she wanted, which I had been around her long enough to know what she was going to do when I went in the store LOL. So I buy what she wanted and I return to the car. My ex girlfriend has this PISSED OFF look on her face and I am like, here we go................ I am like, whats wrong, what did I do now? LOL she holds up a plastic bottle of pepsi cola, so I look at her and say, whats the problem, you a fan of coca cola LOL? She says who did you have in your car? Now I honestly forgot that I gave Marty a ride home, so I am like nobody has been in my car, why what are you getting at? She says, oh yes you have had a girl in your car, who is she? I am still not remembering that Marty was in my car, so I look at her and say I am not about to go at it with you today LOL, so she lets me have it for the next 5 minutes until she figured out, I am not the arguing type, I will ride next to you for 100 miles and let you argue with your damn self. Anyways, when she stopped arguing LOL, I sat her down and asked her nicely, why did you hold up that pespi cola bottle? She replies, only a woman would take the time to put orange soda in a pespi cola bottle LMAO...........................Then I remembered I gave Marty a ride home and she was drinking orage soda. My ex girlfriend was absolutely correct, I did have a woman in my car and that woman did put orange soda in a pespi cola bottle. Now the catch to this story is that my ex girlfriend spent so much time trying to be an amateur detective for nothing because I was loyal to her then entire time. 

Lol this reminds me of my vegan ex who always had chicken sandwich wrappers in his car. Either he was cheating on me or on veganism lol!! He didn’t want an open relationship though- at least not on my end; that didn’t work out 😆

Also how do you even get orange soda in a Pepsi bottle?? A funnel? Kinda peculiar, not gonna lie, lol. 

10 hours ago, MyraGold said:

Lol this reminds me of my vegan ex who always had chicken sandwich wrappers in his car. Either he was cheating on me or on veganism lol!! He didn’t want an open relationship though- at least not on my end; that didn’t work out 😆

Appears that something was very tasty that had chicken in it LOL. I am like your EX, I am not into sharing my girlfriends either. If I give you that title, you are MINE and MINE only. Now if we are just cool friends, then we are not on the GF/BF level and we can do whomever we want, no complaints whatsoever. 

10 hours ago, MyraGold said:

Also how do you even get orange soda in a Pepsi bottle?? A funnel? Kinda peculiar, not gonna lie, lol. 

LOL I am guessing she slowly poured it from the other bottle, I can't tell you. I bet you my ex can tell you LOL. My ex grew up extremely poor and she RECYCLED every damn thing and she was also the type to stuff the garbage bag to the point where it would burst whenever I tried to pick it up. She did a lot of things that made me shake my head at times and she also did a lot of things that saved me money.