Harry123

Newbie here

4 posts in this topic

Got a weird situation that I'll share if asked but in the meantime I am looking for occasional, discreet, and attachment free fun.  So. Hi TOB!  Looking through the forums but any quick tips are appreciated.

Some may note I created my account last year.  I tried this once before but didn't have any luck.

Hope you find what you are looking for.  Remember, research is your friend.  I also found that when I started participating more in the forums it was a lot more fun and it gave folks a chance to learn a little bit about me which, I hope, increased the comfort level for some.

On 7/23/2023 at 11:36 AM, average1 said:

Hope you find what you are looking for.  Remember, research is your friend.  I also found that when I started participating more in the forums it was a lot more fun and it gave folks a chance to learn a little bit about me which, I hope, increased the comfort level for some.

Thanks average1. I actually had some better luck this go but I have to get back to my real life for now. Nice to live out the occasional fantasy though. See you all next time!