Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

The Pussy Cats

3 posts in this topic

Received a pm this morning about an acquaintance in the hobby passing. He was a gentleman I knew way back in the day of Bev Fischer and the Pussy Cats. That pm  brought back so many fun memories.  

TOB and the hobby in general could sure a Bev Fischer today, IMHO.  Her perspective, her approach to the hobby was.....hard to describe. I will start with fun while professional, relax, don't sweat the small stuff . She was a momma bear and a sweetheart. The quintessential  professional and a friend, a mentor. A conscience to so many. 

Friday afternoons at Pappadaoux ,  FUN!!!  Super Bowl parties with outrageous bets and even more outrageous payoffs....WOW!!  

The Pussycats, Alley cats and Tom Cats get togethers. Epic!! I am smiling. Don't know where Bev is today but the memories that were stirred this morning by that message have made my weekend.

Sad for me to think that personalities like Bev and her Pussy Cats just are not understood nor accepted here any more.  I know times have changed, not sure changed for the better. 

All together.............WE ARE WHORES!!..............you had to be there.

Yes, the PussyCats, a special group of ladies.  They extended the M&G traditions of Sweet Ashley.

Oh my, Sweet Ashley. Now there is a BLAST from the past.