Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Social Misfit

Will gladly debate any topic as long as the Sources are credible

3 posts in this topic

A bit about myself and types of discussions i favor.  Not really at all A-Social, i would guess depending on your level of social interaction.  I consider myself to be a seeker of truth in this day and age, and am very concerned about the State of our Republic.   I am now in my Fifties and am utterly shocked at the rate our Country has decayed and fallen into despair.  I am a bit of a history Buff, and i believe that we as a country need to realize that History is Replete with mistakes, which have toppled almost every civilization since the dawn of man.  It seems as though Our Country is caught up in new ideals that will never work instead of learning from the mistakes and misuse of power from the past, our current dictators are more concern with changing the past instead of learning from it.  We are in a now Ideological Subversion in the last years or the Demoralization phase.  Very Scary and very real.  IN any case this is the kind of chat i like to bring forth.  I welcome all in agreement and disagreement and will gladly debate any topic as long as the Source is credible.  I am not concern with the Bias News channels such as MSN or Fox News, or CNN.  I like the unbiased Opinion's of BBC, Reuters, AP, etc..  The Quasi Biased journalism,  of the social media is nothing but a Circus, of invalid and unaccredited gossip.. 

On 1/18/2023 at 9:54 PM, Social Misfit said:

A bit about myself and types of discussions i favor.  Not really at all A-Social, i would guess depending on your level of social interaction.  I consider myself to be a seeker of truth in this day and age, and am very concerned about the State of our Republic.   I am now in my Fifties and am utterly shocked at the rate our Country has decayed and fallen into despair.  I am a bit of a history Buff, and i believe that we as a country need to realize that History is Replete with mistakes, which have toppled almost every civilization since the dawn of man.  It seems as though Our Country is caught up in new ideals that will never work instead of learning from the mistakes and misuse of power from the past, our current dictators are more concern with changing the past instead of learning from it.  We are in a now Ideological Subversion in the last years or the Demoralization phase.  Very Scary and very real.  IN any case this is the kind of chat i like to bring forth.  I welcome all in agreement and disagreement and will gladly debate any topic as long as the Source is credible.  I am not concern with the Bias News channels such as MSN or Fox News, or CNN.  I like the unbiased Opinion's of BBC, Reuters, AP, etc..  The Quasi Biased journalism,  of the social media is nothing but a Circus, of invalid and unaccredited gossip.. 

I totally agree with you. I guess we have nothing to debate. I think this country is in trouble unless we change course soon. You don't have to watch any new source to realize we are headed down a very dangerous path. But it's all being orchestrated by the far left, radical people in power now. It all started with Barry( I mean Obama). Biden was handpicked to be the VP because they knew he was a moron and was corrupt and would go along.. Trump was not supposed to be elected but it happened and have you seen such an effort to get rid of a president in our lifetime. No because as imperfect as he is, he was standing in the way of there of there objective. Keep up the fight!

On 1/20/2023 at 10:29 PM, Newoldbull said:

I totally agree with you. I guess we have nothing to debate. I think this country is in trouble unless we change course soon. You don't have to watch any new source to realize we are headed down a very dangerous path. But it's all being orchestrated by the far left, radical people in power now. It all started with Barry( I mean Obama). Biden was handpicked to be the VP because they knew he was a moron and was corrupt and would go along.. Trump was not supposed to be elected but it happened and have you seen such an effort to get rid of a president in our lifetime. No because as imperfect as he is, he was standing in the way of there of there objective. Keep up the fight!

We do have “ debates” but not always political.  Not sure what happened to this guy? I sure hope he is ok?  Life is interesting!