Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jhooker

My views on the “hobby”

3 posts in this topic

After trying several different ways to live, married twice, several “relationships “, in and out of the hobby, going completely monk, and some dabbling in the old CL style NSA meetups, strip clubbing days, all nude private shows, and more recently a very life like silicone companion…….you just can’t beat ye oldest profession. I mean sure I’d love to still be married, but no use in thinking about that now that’s over. And now here I am at the top of the “hill” looking down the backside of it. It’s been a long arduous ascent, and now let me sit here for a few minutes and take it all in before I begin my descent down to the grave.

after everything, for me, the best way to live is by doing the best you can to be a good moral human being, and when you can’t stand it anymore be a man and go spend time with a working woman. Don’t be a douchebag and sleep with another man’s wife, and even worse things people do. Don’t let yourself get dragged into soul killing online debauchery, keep your spirit clean and your mind clean and avoid low vibrational activities……..but when you gotta, spend some of that hard earned loot on the gorgeous and generous working ladies of Denver. 
     There was a time when I would feel nervous and embarrassed going to visit a lady. I would hang around the rear exits of the hotels and smoke until someone would come out then I’d slip in that way…..but I don’t feel like that at all anymore. In fact I almost feel a sense of pride, well maybe not that far but at least I don’t feel embarrassed. What could be more natural for a hard working man than to go lie down with a woman? That’s what the cowboys did, that’s what men have always done for thousands of years. All that other junk not so much. 

When necessary, be a man and go see a working girl. Be a man and share some of that hard earned dough, then lay with her and relish her and satisfy your lust like a man. 

maybe this might sound somewhat profound but you’d  be surprised how many dudes are not man enough to go see a working girl and instead find actual quasi and literal filthy and unhealthy outlets instead. And then we who do visit working ladies should be ashamed? Uhh….no. I’m ashamed of some of the other shit, but not ashamed for being a “hobbyist “. 

just be a man and pay her WTF ! 

Here’s another view point: many times the people who are the loudest opponents of the oldest profession themselves are into really weird stuff. Teachers, preachers, government officials, law makers, and everyone else……we all have an itch needs scratching and not all of us are fortunate enough to have our own proper partner to no fault of our own. Everyone has to take care of their needs the best way they can……but when they go around acting like they are so moral and virtuous and we are dirty and then they get caught doing something even more shocking. 

On 12/4/2022 at 2:20 PM, jhooker said:

Here’s another view point: many times the people who are the loudest opponents of the oldest profession themselves are into really weird stuff. Teachers, preachers, government officials, law makers, and everyone else……we all have an itch needs scratching and not all of us are fortunate enough to have our own proper partner to no fault of our own. Everyone has to take care of their needs the best way they can……but when they go around acting like they are so moral and virtuous and we are dirty and then they get caught doing something even more shocking. 

Isn’t this the truth??? (Mr. Clinton, Mr. Bakker, Mr. Falwell) So scandalous!