Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

If you are wishing to be supportive and get outside this weekend?

4 posts in this topic

https://retinacolorado.com/news/visionwalk-cra-raised-12-500

if you know me personally, you must also know my vision is fading. This weekend  I am walking  in a 5 K. If you have some morning free time? Come and join me. 😘😘 This is a noble cause and It will be fun! I hope medical science finds a cure for R.P. and other vision blindness! 

17 hours ago, IRsparky said:

Hi, @IRsparky

Thank you, I was going to write something last night, and hopefully, this message will carry over to other websites I post on. However, last night my eyes hurt so badly! 

Colorado Retina is where I am going for help. And my vision professionals are there and are responsible for treating my strange eye disorder called Retinitis Pigmatosa that is affecting my eye vision - lack of eye sight! It really is difficult and  very rare eyesight disease- genetic (not an STD) 😂and while I possibly stand needing to be corrected once again.CO Retina are my people! My focus is broad in wishing to help all blindness on a larger scale! Yet, my infliction is so rare and often unheard of.  I am hoping to and will please I will be continuing to help bring awareness to my strange condition called 

Retinitis Pigmatosa.

I pray science and the doctors who treat me in the pilot office here where I live in the Lakewood area will be able to find the specific gene responsible for my condition, and I will get the help needed! If not and until. That day my genetic info helped others! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

The walk was wonderful on Saturday. It was cold when I arrived. Midstream walking it really warmed up! Thank you to all that supporter’s 

A70D6DF2-3B83-4A0B-BB63-6CFA17668D19.jpeg