Elle Blake

Funny Thought

3 posts in this topic

That which does not kill you, fucks  up your mental state. 😂😂😂😂

11 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

That which does not kill you, fucks  up your mental state. 😂😂😂😂

This can be so true.  Trauma, when not processed skillfully, can have lasting effects on folks.  Check out the Adverse Childhood Experience study done by Kaiser and the CDC.  Some sort of trauma happens to most everyone, but without helpful support, they can leave lasting wounds.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:05 AM, average1 said:

This can be so true.  Trauma, when not processed skillfully, can have lasting effects on folks.  Check out the Adverse Childhood Experience study done by Kaiser and the CDC.  Some sort of trauma happens to most everyone, but without helpful support, they can leave lasting wounds.

Yes!  You are 110% correct!!!  If anybody is having problems with auto immune diseases, or basically any illness that’s chronic that won’t seem to go away. Please check out “Heal” on Netflix.  And also “e-Motion”.  Available on YouTube I believe but definitely available on Gaia.  We all have the ability to cure anything within our own body, mind over matter, is a true superpower we all have.  Finding how to use it, THAT is the hard part!   If you have further questions I’m happy to answer them!!!  Please just PM me.

kisses

Elle Blake