Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bank

5 posts in this topic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10760311/Whistleblower-helped-investigation-Deutsche-Bank-Donald-Trump-dead-Los-Angeles.html

Nothing to see here.  Move along.  One thing Fox and CNN agree on ......... ignore it, move along.

High points: trump chicago tower, defaulted loan from DB, loan forgiven, allowed to keep building, $700 Million fine for laundering $20 billion in Russian money, later caught again doing it again.  Yeah, nothing to be concerned about.  Move on.

WTF! Do you dream about Trump when you sleep at night? We have record inflation now, highest gas prices in history, a complete disaster on our southern border, threats of nuclear war by Putin, we have a cognitive idiot trying to be the commander in chief, our enemy's are watching and taking note and I could go on. This is the most inept administration in our history and you don't seem to be concerned. That makes me think you have some mental deficiency! Either that or you all in on transforming the USA. Get some help for your Trump syndrome

Why don't you liberals want to talk about the Biden family business that is starting to come out.  They are corrupt as hell but that wouldn't have got him elected if the people had known about all this at election time. They needed an idiot to go along with all there insane policies. And he fits the bill. I can't wait for some assinine ridiculous response that has no common sense.

12 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

WTF! Do you dream about Trump when you sleep at night? We have record inflation now, highest gas prices in history, a complete disaster on our southern border, threats of nuclear war by Putin, we have a cognitive idiot trying to be the commander in chief, our enemy's are watching and taking note and I could go on. This is the most inept administration in our history and you don't seem to be concerned. That makes me think you have some mental deficiency! Either that or you all in on transforming the USA. Get some help for your Trump syndrome

12 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Why don't you liberals want to talk about the Biden family business that is starting to come out.  They are corrupt as hell but that wouldn't have got him elected if the people had known about all this at election time. They needed an idiot to go along with all there insane policies. And he fits the bill. I can't wait for some assinine ridiculous response that has no common sense.

There is only one thing worth responding to in this typically transparent rant that is just talking points from OAN/NewsMax/Alex Jones - I am not a liberal.  I expected such garbage from you.  I also expect you to remain impervious to the truth no matter what and just continue with your rapid fire multiple subjects, no facts rants.  Q would be proud.  It was not posted for you  or your ilk.  As to your insults - and the horse you rode in on pardner.

The point of the post was to put enough information out there regarding what has been going on and introduce a little truth into the war of far right bs vs. far left bs and to point out something that BOTH sides mysteriously ignore even though the obvious implications would be huge.  If it gets anyone to spend a little time and research with an open mind and to learn the truth about something that has bearing on the very survival of the republic, then it is a success.  If it falls only upon deaf ears and closed minds, at least I tried.

I think what is being done in this country right now is a significant threat to the survival of this republic. Trump is old news at this time. What is going on in this country right now is way past insanity. The far left is trying to take control and I don't think either one of us will like the results.