Fun71

Mon Chalet

3 posts in this topic

The posibility of
Colorado Companion

Hello, just checking if anyone would be interested in going to Mon Chalet this Friday night , I already have a room reserved.

PM me if you are interested, Thanks

Have you been to Mon Chalet?

They require real world ID for everyone.  So any lady that accompanies you there will need to show her ID and disclose her real name to you. 

Just saying.

You might have trouble finding someone to go with you.  Maybe ask a lady you know very well.

** Visit Mon Chalet without the other person knowing your Real Name  (?)     yes...  **

Here's what has worked for some ppl i know:  the provider can take care of the arrangements & take the guest's ID in to check in.  the 2nd person doesn't actually have to go to the desk.     -OR-      the client checks in and tells the front desk that he is expecting a guest & that she knows to check in there with ID.   then gives the room number or name to the guest if he hasn't already.   the guest checks in after that, separately, at the front desk with ID, them that "(name / room #) is expecting me".   ✓ 

...as with many hotel check-in situations, be confident, cool, professional... and bring your own towel +/- robe (& pool shoes, if you prefer.)