Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newoldbull

Fentanyl

3 posts in this topic

Now the the border crises has reached my neighborhood. A young man I know was foolish enough to take some drug that was laced with fentanyl.  He is in a coma and has  no brain activity. He is probably not going to make it. This border situation with fentanyl flowing across the border has reached epic levels. I said I was not going to post on this forum anymore but I can't help it in this case. The insanity that is happening on our southern border is beyond disbelief. The war in Ukraine has taken over the news cycle but the southern border crises  is still going on. Republican, Democrat, Liberal, whatever you identify yourself as this should be concerning. When you experience this firsthand it drives it home. There has to be an end to this insanity. Not only has are there enormous national security concerns and it is making the drug cartels record profits.  They talk about the people that are being apprehended but how about the getaways. Who knows what is coming across the border. The border patrol is overwhelmed with this surge and it will get worse when they lift the Title 42. I'm done.

On 4/10/2022 at 10:26 AM, lustybustygina said:

I best friends daughter & boyfriend died 2 years ago ... 

Sorry to hear that Gina! It is heartbreaking. I didn't know this young man personally but one of my sons played on a softball team with him. Good athlete, decent young man, just made a tragic mistake. What is it going to take for this administration to realize what they are letting happen! Abbott is sending illegals to DC and Deleware to try to wake up Joe but I think he's too busy being an idiot so that I wonder if he even knows what's going on. It's obvious that his policies or somebody's policies are seriously damaging thus country.