Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loaderupfully

Specific activity

3 posts in this topic

The posibility of
Colorado Other

I have a specific activity I'd like to try with one of the lovely ladies on TOB, but I'm not sure if I can post it on here so could someone please message me privately to discuss.   Thank you

Have you conducted a search on TOB inputting your specific activity?  If not, you might try that and see if you get a hit>  That could tell you who might be willing to participate in your specific activity.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, loaderupfully said:

The posibility of
Colorado Other

I have a specific activity I'd like to try with one of the lovely ladies on TOB, but I'm not sure if I can post it on here so could someone please message me privately to discuss.   Thank you

I've actually had a lot of luck seeing ladies that engage in "specific activities" that may not have been on either their yes list or their no list. (If an activity is on the no list, then you should not bring it up)  I've found a lady I'd like to see and booked an appointment that included activities that were on her yes list. Towards the end of that appointment I'd mention the "specific activity" and ask, if I were to book a future appointment would she be willing to partake. It, of course, depends on what the "specific activity" is and how the vibe of the current appointment is going, but I've found that once a lady is comfortable with you that most are will to have a more frank conversation face to face.  I've rarely gotten a no.