BananaHammock89

Vegas, Baby!

7 posts in this topic

The posibility of
Nevada Companion

Hey, I'm not sure if the overlords will let me post here since this isn't specific to a provider. The other forum threads are typically old and not really viewed. 

I'm going to Vegas for the first time next week. Sadly, not many Vegas providers use TOB. My other typical sites either do not have reviews (Eros) or have a serious lack of detail (PD) regarding services. 

I've learned to trust and appreciate the feedback from Colorado gang, so I thought I'd ask advice here. Anybody have sites for vegas they like or contacts for specific providers they'd recommend in Sin City? Feel free to hit me with a DM if you prefer.
Thanks,
BH

Depends on your desires and budget.  Las Vegas has a large number of attractive providers.  Rates tend to be higher.  Look at Private Delights 

For details subscribe to Erotic Review.  Well worth the money in finding what you want.

Thank you both. I've been holding off on erotic review for some time. Private delights is hit or miss, but can be good if the provider actually fills in her menu and no list

I haven't used twitter in years. what would be the appropriate tags to search?