Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dray57

Goddess Tulsi Tryst

5 posts in this topic

I have been wondering about her also.  If no one has awnsered in over 2years it is pretty weird. 

Tulsi's add sounds a lot like the ad on Eros I answered for a young Tantrika recently which turned out to be a very lukewarm exploration of some tantric practices with zero sensuality or joy.  Tulsi also advertises on Eros https://massage.eros.com/colorado/files/2563729.htm?cat=83

I would pay close attention to some of the language:

If physical touch is your language of love, please inquire about tantric cuddling.  Red flag, we are here because physical touch is what we seek.

What You Can Expect From Me:

Genuine Connection, Transformative Healing,  Fulfilling Conversation,  A Safe and Comforting Space,  Creative Room to Explore,  Lighthearted Fun,  Absolute Bliss.  I'm guessing you'd like to expect something more than this but I wouldn't assume you'll get it.

From My Tantric Ceremony: Acknowledgements, Chakra Cleansing & Breathwork, Guided Meditation and Sound Healing, Physical Touch Reiki Massage, Tantric Partner Exercises Performed Together.  This is verbatim what was in the ad I answered and is exactly what I got and exactly nothing more.  Although her photos implied a smoldering sensuality, there was none on display.  I think there is some tantric training group out there convincing cute young women that they can make a living as Tanktrikas by following this formula and without offering any physical sensual interaction.  This is strictly my opinion based on experience and observation and I do not begrudge any YL from making a living however they may choose, but you asked so I offered.  Please let us know if you find out differently.  Cheers.

That makes sense she stopped responding to me once I asked what it was all about, not sure if any of you had the chance to see lillybubblefish but she had a geart oil body rub with full service at the end not sure if i got luck but it it was not an upsell or anything. I did see Claire from I was looking hard for review no luck so I took the chance rubratings https://denver.rubratings.com/139549 , her today location was nice she’s is a little bigger than her pictures but wholesome looking. Nice breast nice massage not a lot of teasing like Emily Jordan, Raquel or Misa. The ending was nice touch.

I visited her. Got a tantric massage, dry humping and hands on. She wore her lingerie the entire time which was a bit of a bummer.