Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armypit

ISO Reverse Massage Girl

4 posts in this topic

Colorado Massage

Looking for a gorgeous lady that would be interested in a reverse massage. I have a link to the type of service I am looking for, but, I am not sure I am allowed to post it here. PM me if you think you could be interested and I will shoot you the link! Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, armypit said:

Colorado Massage

Looking for a gorgeous lady that would be interested in a reverse massage. I have a link to the type of service I am looking for, but, I am not sure I am allowed to post it here. PM me if you think you could be interested and I will shoot you the link! Thanks in advance.

You can link to knowledge based URL's that are general in topic, limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage. 

19 hours ago, armypit said:

Colorado Massage

I think are several ladies who would love a reverse massage that is more in realm of therapeutic and or relaxing massage.  Anything beyond that, it's hard to say.