Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Jaxxx

What’s the point...😳

34 posts in this topic

I have body wash for all guest and bring extra wash cloths with me  some hotels just can't get  more then 2 at a time

I bet I use 2-4 on each appt , .. Body wash is so on one has to use a used bar of soap , I do have bar soap if you need it to wash that ass up .. please just shower for 5min when you get to out incall wash ass first !!!!! so you don't for get 

If she offer you a wipe to clean with before you start , I would run  for the hills lol

When I have an appointment, I literally take a shower as late as possible so I am feeling as clean as I can on arrival.  

On 4/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, pfunk said:

I know I've had ladies actually lead me to the shower, start it for me, and then hand me the soap. Some have even stepped in, to wash me.

I also know some providers make this standard procedure. Shower first.

I agree with you, though. There is really no excuse, for any person, who is playing this game, to not be clean. It's rule #1.

I had one do that and have to admit it was a great ice breaker. 

I’m stunned that a guy would be that bad  but I’ve worked with some real creatins so I guess that it happens. My local fav ladies  complimented me on always being clean (they really show their appreciation 😋)