Vassago

"GET TO THE BOSNIAN BOOBIES G**DAMN IT!"

2 posts in this topic

As I was seated beside a fellow writer, our conversation drifted from whiskey to cognac to women as men are won’t to do deep in their cups.

I’d asked this man in all his illustrious military career if he’d ever set his boots on the shores of Croatia. He had not, and I explained to him that I had only met one Croatian woman in all my life. She was the most beautiful looking woman in all the days my eyes saw light. I told him of my plans to visit that country in order to verify my suspicions that all Croatian women are devastating.

His eyes lit up finally. He said,

“My God, Bosnian women!”

He burst through the fog of his past. 

I told him I knew a Bosnian woman. She dyed her hair blonde but at the nape of her neck and at the small of her back was this fine dusting of black baby-breath hair. It drove me wild.

This animated the man further, of course. He elaborately laid out coasters on the bar top, describing a situation on a military assignment whereby his team needed to find a sniper and eliminate the threat.

As each position (he'd set out 4 coasters) surrounded the target zone, they scanned every window in every building through their scopes tediously, meticulously, to a point of perfection. Boredom set in.

It became abundantly clear to me where this story was headed.

You, as the unfortunate reader of this exhausting discourse, are anticipating the inevitable. A sniper sets eyes through a window many many meters away upon a gorgeous naked Bosnian beauty drying herself off with a towel.  Whispers, japes, scopes swinging out of position.

As long winded as this dissertation might appear to you now, you’d probably grow a beard waiting for my fellow writer friend to  discover the meaning of the word 'eventually.'  

Tchaikovsky beams down from the Firmament on this man with pride.

At this point in his story, as he decides to dwell in the minutiae, somewhere in the middle of god only fucking knows, I couldn't contain myself.

I screamed out loud .....

my-goodness.jpg