Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HitmanAce

Greeley??

5 posts in this topic

What's it like for you providers when or if you go to Greeley? I was there a couple of months ago for a business tour. I've never been there but it seemed like an up and coming place. Curious to see what the providers think of Greeley. 

Stinky City, a unsavory scenic drive, Hagglers and No Top Spot to stay while visiting. 

On 7/4/2019 at 3:21 PM, Chrissy said:

Stinky City, a unsavory scenic drive, Hagglers and No Top Spot to stay while visiting. 

I can understand about the smell. I noticed that(or should say smelled that) myself. The driver we had went on a county road, off of I-76, through many farm and ranch areas, was a nice view I thought. Thanks for the reply, I was just curious what providers thought because after being there I searched for providers in Greeley and didn't see one saying that they were in Greeley. 

Back in the Backpage days, there were a couple of ladies that advertised up there. But mostly saw traveling ladies there for a day or two. 

Greeley is an odd location for providers to work out of, imo, as it's basically in the middle of nowhere, you have Loveland, Ft. Collins, and Longmont nearby and on the interstate, so, easier to get to/from those places. 

Add in median income in the $45-50k range, might not be the discretionary spending required for extra curricular activities.

25 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Back in the Backpage days, there were a couple of ladies that advertised up there. But mostly saw traveling ladies there for a day or two. 

Greeley is an odd location for providers to work out of, imo, as it's basically in the middle of nowhere, you have Loveland, Ft. Collins, and Longmont nearby and on the interstate, so, easier to get to/from those places. 

Add in median income in the $45-50k range, might not be the discretionary spending required for extra curricular activities.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like Greeley is the "big city" for that part of Colorado.