Madison Taylor

Threatening a bad reviews as blackmail

32 posts in this topic

OMG.... WoW .. I' m almost speechless.  I took an unexpected break from TOB early this year because of this situation .. BAD REVIEWS VIA BLACKMAIL.  So last night was my first night back on TOB in a couple months and today here I find myself in the forum seeing whats going on an whats new ... and well well well, apparently I'm not the only Provider who has to deal with ignorant issues. However this does have me wondering what do you Gentleman think when you see a provider who up until a certain point has steller reviews and then BAM out of nowhere she has a big fat thumbs down and is definitely not recommended?!? Do u take it with a grain of salt and do some more homework or is this pretty much a deal breaker? I'm genuinely asking.  I pride myself on good business and I do my best to accommodation my clients and when I'm not feeling a good vibe or perhaps they seemed aggressive or hesitant for simple information, pretty much anything that makes me feel uncomfortable I politly let the person know that unfortunityly I dont think its going to work out good luck and have a great day. Beilive it or not I had a guy tell me that he was going to make a review on me, I replied how could he if he had never seen me! Needless to say  BLOCK AND DELETE. SMH 

In my humble opinion, anyone that threatened the ladies should be castrated