nm5140

Florida?

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, everyone... I’m stuck in Boca Raton one more night and I was considering drumming up some fun. But my go-to resources here seem to all be stale/dead. 

Any site recommendations? Or, if anyone knows someone... PM me.

Thanks!

Indy’s still up?  TNA, ECCIE, Switter, ourhome2, skipthegames and you can always go to the bar and buy drinks😉

Best of luck honey. 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, Laci French said:

Indy’s still up?  TNA, ECCIE, Switter, ourhome2, skipthegames and you can always go to the bar and buy drinks😉

Best of luck honey. 

Belated thanks to Laci for the advice.

As it turns out I tried all of the listed usual suspects... just weird vibes all around, lot of no-reply type situations (and the ladies that know me know I am always polite and professional).

Of all places I tried, I ended up making a connection on Eros (I know, I'm as shocked as everyone else) - and as it turned out we were already connected through mutual friends-of-friends, so a good time was had by all.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, Leena_rose said:

Lucky! 😉enjoy the sunshine xo

The sunshine makes my frequent trips down here tolerable. I make sure I never miss a sunrise when I'm on the Atlantic side, and when on the Gulf side I make sure I never miss a sunset.

It's people like Laci and Leena that make me excited to come home every time! We really do have an awesome hobby community here - I have yet to discover a similar situation anywhere I've traveled so I'm always thankful to be home (although the older I get the less tolerant of cold/snow I become...). 

22 hours ago, nm5140 said:

Belated thanks to Laci for the advice.

As it turns out I tried all of the listed usual suspects... just weird vibes all around, lot of no-reply type situations (and the ladies that know me know I am always polite and professional).

Of all places I tried, I ended up making a connection on Eros (I know, I'm as shocked as everyone else) - and as it turned out we were already connected through mutual friends-of-friends, so a good time was had by all.

That’s great!  A love connection an hour at a time😊