Rockstar81

CarlywithaC

5 posts in this topic

Im not sure if your pic you added is related.... but... for the past few months theres been a blonde bombshell who only ever shows up in lakewood.... they always have fake pics.... be careful! 

16 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Im not sure if your pic you added is related.... but... for the past few months theres been a blonde bombshell who only ever shows up in lakewood.... they always have fake pics.... be careful! 

I didn't add that pic and I have no clue where it came from?  Never seen it until now

Edited by Kaduk
The image has been removed 12/1/18

16 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

This.

Bunch of 411 threads of TGTBT pics and working west side of town. All have been traveling women with a remote "manager" and posting ads for them. Pretty much 3G exepriences.

This number, nothing out there for prior efforts. Pics don't turn up as provider anywhere else, so, no reviews.

Imo, pass.

There are s few reviews now that say so-so. Her photos are out dated and the girl at the door is not who you think you’ll meet. . There is a third party involved making appointments. I went to her room in Lakewood and it was a horrible experience. I left without any services. I was contacted by the third part by text telling me I was a nerd. Stay away.