SD1958

am I black listed on p411

32 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I am not sure if this is the issue, but what I think the ladies are trying to say is that we don't get paid to chat so with a service like P411,  us putting out a site, ads, and allowing reviews...we are giving you a fair amount of information to peruse to decide if you feel you click with us. So when you start chatting us up, you are wasting our time that we don't get paid for. Connected with this problem is a lot of potential clients are doing this, then wasting our time, and it is making us get a little stricter about how we are running our business.

I know personally that until BP went capoot, that I have never seen this much ghosting, NCNS, guys not getting back to me, disrespect before that, and it has my walls up with caution. Unfortunately, the good apples are getting thrown into the mix.

I think that if you want to get to know a lady more, you are going to have to pay for that time to visit with convo. After all, we are provider's that are getting paid for "Time and Companionship".

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka "Sultry Kitten"

Or find an app/website where you can chit chat with certain people under certain circumstances! They are everywhere! 

I use P411 and love the service. I've had much more good than bad and appreciate the protection it affords. I've had some problems with communications, however, similar to this thread. I hobby with my SO, which means setting up times to meet is a three body problem (pun intended.) 

Question for the experienced users of p411 - should I use the private message feature, pre screening, or email to work out logistics and pick a day, or do the providers just prefer that I schedule an appointment request, and they will take it from there?

I've always felt it was rude to just throw out an appointment request for a couples meeting without verifying that the time is even workable, but am sensitive to the sheer volume you providers have to deal with from email and private messaging! Thanks in advance for your guidance.