AushaLove

Fun things to do

4 posts in this topic

I’m looking forward to seeing new places. What are some places I should visit while in Colorado?

What kind of things do you enjoy?  

Not sure where your interests are, but Colorado has lots of options.  Great mountains (the overlook at Golden Gate Canyon State Park, outside of Golden).  Fantastic live music venue (Red Rocks).  Though they are not for me, some fine local breweries and micro-brews.  Denver Art Museum.  Tonight, strolling along Santa Fe for the 1st Friday Art Walk.  The Estes Park area (check out the Stanley Hotel...some of the movie "The Shining" was filmed there).  Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.  The sand dunes down south.  Great local music scene.  If you are into tea, the Celestial Seasons tea factory in Boulder.  And many, many more.

21 hours ago, average1 said:

Not sure where your interests are, but Colorado has lots of options.  Great mountains (the overlook at Golden Gate Canyon State Park, outside of Golden).  Fantastic live music venue (Red Rocks).  Though they are not for me, some fine local breweries and micro-brews.  Denver Art Museum.  Tonight, strolling along Santa Fe for the 1st Friday Art Walk.  The Estes Park area (check out the Stanley Hotel...some of the movie "The Shining" was filmed there).  Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.  The sand dunes down south.  Great local music scene.  If you are into tea, the Celestial Seasons tea factory in Boulder.  And many, many more.

Check out the flatirons if you go to boulder. Very pretty