Chanelluxxx

Whats there to do???

4 posts in this topic

Tons of stuff to do, eat and drink.

What type of food are you partial to?

Welcome to Denver, Miss Chanel! It’s wonderful to have such a lovely visitor to our fair state, and I’m sure I’m not alone in hoping you return often. I also trust a beautiful young woman such as yourself will find much success and a warm and always respectful welcome from the generous gentlemen and kind ladies of the forum. 

There are a ton of fun things to do in Denver. Great restaurants, bars and clubs, especially downtown, Larimer Square, and in LoDo near Union Station, and some terrific live music venues. I understand there’s a fun burlesque performer appearing at the Fillmore this evening, the Bluebird and Red Rocks are always great places to catch great local and national bands on tour, and if you’re a fan of jazz you can’t go wrong at Nocturne (which also has the advantage of an exceptional and creative cocktail menu, and pretty darn good food as well). And if you enjoy spending an afternoon or evening at the ballpark, hopefully you’ll be in town long enough to catch a Rockies game at Coors Field. 

Welcome to Colorado!  Have fun and stay safe.