inadifferentvoice

Why don't providers work out?

155 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2017 at 11:12 AM, inadifferentvoice said:

People took this way too personal. 

I just read the part in one of your responses to a comment within this thread or a rebuttal. The "VS body type, if you or they can afford them". I am not trying to be an arrogant provider or person in this following response but I have that particular body type except for my ass, which getting asked if it is a BBL or if I have had my lips done has become so frequent that it is routine. When you do, as a provider have that type and have complimentary attributes that are not the standard, then you speak or respond through text, etc about your "flower type - ROSES" then you have entered a type of negotiation because it to them is considerably different than what they are use to it is a blow to those that do workout, provide that unique difference that sets them apart. I say this all the time if you want to buy a BRAND NEW LUXURY CAR you are not going to go to a dealership on Colfax don't expect great when you settle, but don't complain either because you tried to GET THE NEW CAR on a McDonald's or Applebee's budget. 

On 9/2/2017 at 10:54 AM, Yorick said:

There are all types here.  Just like Dallas....lots of curvy women there, too.

Lot of curvy ladies every where ,, Dallas is a fun place tho .. 

I work out 4 days a week and look at me  I still need more hahah  ,,going go  eat cookies right now 

I love myself naked ..

Edited by lustybustygina

You’re not the only with love for your naked body.